This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Booster Gold Prime (215 posts) - - Show Bio

What about any Watcher v. any of the Guardians Of The Universe. This is my first post in this forum so...I didn't give it a lot of thought, I just wanted to be original and provoke some thought...

v

#2 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio

The real issue is that neither one would attack the other.  Watcher would only attack if threatened, and a Guardian would have no reason to attack a watcher.

However, if such a conflict did occur - It would be a close battle.  Both have been around for eons, are Immortal, have vast energy, dimensional and matter manipulation.  It might depend on which Actuality they are in, if it is in either of their respective Actualities I would give it to that person, otherwise I think tie.

#3 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, these guys ar in my mind pretty much even. I agree with Tevnoba.

#4 Posted by warlock360 (28064 posts) - - Show Bio

The Smurf takes it

#5 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

The Watcher wins but neither are great fighters

#6 Posted by warlock360 (28064 posts) - - Show Bio

Would you mind telling what exactly the watcher has done that puts him that far up? he's been beaten by the red hulk....

#7 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
Voidheart said:
"Would you mind telling what exactly the watcher has done that puts him that far up? he's been beaten by the red hulk...."
I really think that was one of the worst examples bad writing i have seen lately...
#8 Posted by The Scientist (630 posts) - - Show Bio

Uatu has no chance here

#9 Posted by King Saturn (225103 posts) - - Show Bio
Ganthet would do to Uatu something I have always wanted to do to The Watcher ever since I read of him in a Marvel Comic...

Bust Him In His Big Azz Head  !

lol  I Am Sorry... I have a thing for Giant Cosmic Beings with Heads Too Big for their Bodies

#10 Posted by Booster Gold Prime (215 posts) - - Show Bio

It was all in good fun. Thanks guys!

#11 Posted by Meteorite (3351 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"The Watcher wins but neither are great fighters"
Lol that reminds me during the credits of MUA there are funny as phone calls going on, and they have one with Uatu speaking very calmly "It is clobbering time!". He says it so calmly and it is bloody funny.
#12 Posted by The 502 Kid (3793 posts) - - Show Bio

this would just be a staring contest they wont fight each other lol

#13 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
caption
caption
caption
#14 Posted by Buckshot (18678 posts) - - Show Bio

Done before and battles should always have the names of the combatants in the title.