Smiley (AvP)

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#252  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@veitha We know it's her luck powers when she or other people comment on it. The instances in the scans provided for example. If we were go up against each other, Boba Fett could be firing away at her and suddenly his thermal detonator goes off by "accident" and kills him. That's what I have a problem with.

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#253  Edited By Veitha

@i_like_swords: ok, I'll find someone else...

and do I have to change Domino? Because even when they don't say if she's using her powers as @juiceboks said, sometimes it's implied that she's using them lol so I would have to change her.

Avatar image for deactivated-59d945143d79a
deactivated-59d945143d79a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

CaptainDoeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sorry, I just realized Cyclops is against the rules. Let me think.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@captaindoeo: Cyclops no. Punisher is fine. Multiple Man no. Tell me Smiley's physical stats, healing factor, weapons and gear and any powers.

@juiceboks you raise a good point, she is a bit of a wild card here and I wasn't aware of how effective she is. I don't think I can let her in. Sorry @veitha you need to replace Domino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joeagentofhand1: One more man. There's 3 or 4 people still to pitch teams so I'd get one in quick.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: Dr. Midnight, Heatwave, Misaka 10032, and Swordsman(Strucker)

CaptainDoeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: why is Multiple Man a no? Kakashi has more abilities than him, can clone himself, and he's allowed? Multiple Man can still be KO'd.

And Smiley's stats are coming right up.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#263 juiceboks  Moderator
Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#264  Edited By Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joeagentofhand1: Already disallowed Heatwave. Dr Mid-nite seems okay but two things; how good are his various medicines that he uses, and how "enhanced" is his enhanced intellect? If he's Deathstroke level that's fine, but if he's pulling off Midnighter/Doctor Doom type feats I can't allow him. Misaka is too much at 50,000 volts. Just to confirm with Swordsman, does he have no energy projection at all when away from his sister? If so he's cool. Edit: Scratch that, his sword is way too powerful. If you can find a suitable replacement sword to equip him with for the tourney i'll allow him, or you can pick someone new.

@captaindoeo: Kakashi was disallowed, check the teams on the OP. Cool I shall wait for them.

CaptainDoeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#266  Edited By CaptainDoeo

@i_like_swords: my bad. Is Mysterio good?

Smiley's stats:

Durability: he can handle a few bullets, but shoot him enough, he'll go down.

Strength: above human. Smash concrete, and snap necks.

Healing factor: none. But with med-packs he can heal himself from gunshot wounds and missing limbs.

Agility: can jump tree to tree.

Reflexes: standard to peak human.

Smiley's equipment:

Hunting helmet

Medpacks (generally 6 to 9)

Shoulder mounted plasma caster

Cloaking device

Claws

Smartdisc

Combi-staff

Wristbomb

Trap nets

Is he too much?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captaindoeo: Durability is too much, sorry. Anyone who can handle a few bullets is too much.

CaptainDoeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#268  Edited By CaptainDoeo

He doesn't tank them. They pierce and he gets hurt. He can work through them. Which most of the people in this tourny do. I know quite a few characters in here that bullets bounce off of. I don't think Durability is his strong suit. He mostly uses his cloaking field.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: Dr. Midnight is a genius, but no where near Doom in my opinion it is a little less than Deathstroke's. I will replace Misaka with Jufuku Miho(with level upper). Heat Wave with Hawkeye. Swordsman with Nobody.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captaindoeo: So you mean Captain America durability? If so then he should be fine. Only other thing is his plasma caster. How powerful has it been shown to be?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joeagentofhand1: Mid-nite is fine. Hawkeye is taken. (I remember Bullseye was Hawkeye for a while, but if you can't debate with him then I wouldn't bother.) You mean literally nobody?.. what media is Nobody from? Link me to a wiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joeagentofhand1: So you now have Jango, Nobody and Dr Mid-nite. I'm kind of confused about Jufuku. I'm assuming her physical stats and gear are within the rules but can you tell me what powers she has in this version? And how powerful they are.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#276 juiceboks  Moderator

@i_like_swords Can I switch Tasky for Mister X? He has low level tp only used to predict a punch or kick in a fight.

Also a predator's plasma caster can completely vaporize a person in one shot.

CaptainDoeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords:

About as strong as Punisher 2099 Plasma cannon. It melts flesh, and, if charged, can melt armor. Xenomorphs have been able to dodge it too, so it isn't crazy powerful.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: she is pretty much an ordinary 12 year old girl with a taser. Her power is to become invisible to the human eye and with the level upper she can make people forget what she looks like if spotted.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joeagentofhand1: She's fine then. Your team is now full.

@captaindoeo: Mysterio is fine without teleportation. Can you find someone different than Smiley? His weapons are concerning me here. What's the difference between regular Taskmaster and UDON?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: I had a look at Mister X and he seems alright. I've replaced Taskmaster, the OP will update soon.

CaptainDoeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#281  Edited By CaptainDoeo

@i_like_swords: his plasma cannon doesn't vaporize people, but if you're absolutely sure you don't want me to use him, I'll try and find something else.

UDON was just a really cool series, he got new armor, the SHIELD Weapons Generator and the image induncer.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captaindoeo: Well as long as you're positive his weapons aren't too OP I'll put him in. Yeah It's just things like plasma weapons that are kind of iffy for this tourney, sorry.

CaptainDoeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#284  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@i_like_swords: his plasma cannon doesn't vaporize people, but if you're absolutely sure you don't want me to use him, I'll try and find something else.

UDON was just a really cool series, he got new armor, the SHIELD Weapons Generator and the image induncer.

No Caption Provided

Actually. It can and does.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captaindoeo: How about this. I remove Punisher 2099 and your Plasma casters. And just to make sure, Smileys durability is just above peak human right? If that's all fine you're good to go

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: I've removed some of the plasma weapons from the tourney for debatings sake.

CaptainDoeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#287  Edited By CaptainDoeo

@juiceboks: i'm not getting an attitude or anything like that, I've just never seen plasma casters do that. Can you tell me what issue that is? But okay. No plasma weapons for anyone.

CaptainDoeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: Also, can I have the acid/decomposing stuff? Basically to hide dead bodies and what not.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captaindoeo: Red Skull has something similar so yes you can!

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#290 juiceboks  Moderator

@captaindoeo I dont remember the exact issue, but that is an elder predator if that helps.

@i_like_swords I hate to be THAT guy again, but I have a slight concern about Smiley's durability.

CaptainDoeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: eh, I never saw Smiley's have that effect. And what of his durability? It can't be greater than most here.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: eh, I never saw Smiley's have that effect. And what of his durability? It can't be greater than most here.

Juiceboks, can you explain why you think the durability is too high here? Captain can you tell me who you think has similar durability? Not including armor.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#293 juiceboks  Moderator

Probably because plasma casters have different settings.

@captaindoeo said:

Juiceboks, can you explain why you think the durability is too high here? Captain can you tell me who you think has similar durability? Not including armor.

They're pretty damn good at tanking bullets from what I remember. For example.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Took a shotgun blast to the face and still got back up to continue fighting.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: Yeah this is why I was iffy. That isn't "taking some bullets and keeps going" or anywhere near just above peak human. Smiley is out I'm afraid. @captaindoeo

CaptainDoeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: They've killed by bullets. And I don't see why we don't take armor into account. I'd understand if I had a character with steel flesh and a admantium suit. With the likes of Batman, the Fetts, etc. they all have suits that allow them to tank massive damage. Juiceboks scans still showed that he bleed, and was stunned for a minute. I don't think his durability makes him unfair.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captaindoeo: Point is those characters have made that armor or acquired it on their own. There are ways to get around armor if your team is capable, but when you start throwing people in that can tank shotgun blasts to the face it becomes unfair on others. I've made sure everyone in this tourney is killable by conventional means when you disregard armor. You need to pick someone new man. Sooner the teams are ready the sooner round 1 begins.

CaptainDoeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#297  Edited By CaptainDoeo

@i_like_swords: So, essentially, I could have a character that can tank missles with his armor, but I can't use a character that gets knocked down, stunned, bleeding, and very hurt from a shotgun shot? I don't think that's particularly fair, but okay. I'll find someone else.

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: So, essentially, I could have a character that can tank missles with his armor, but I can't use a character that gets knocked down, stunned, bleeding, and very hurt from a shotgun shot? I don't think that's particularly fair, but okay. I'll find someone else.

That's true, not very fair

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captaindoeo: Armor is different from your own durability. It can have weak points, be shut down by EMPS, be heated up to extreme temperatures, among so many other things. Besides, if you can choose a character who can make some impressive armor then that's only a show of initiative. Lemme know your full team soon.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captaindoeo said:

Probably because plasma casters have different settings.

@i_like_swords said:

@captaindoeo said:

They're pretty damn good at tanking bullets from what I remember. For example.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Took a shotgun blast to the face and still got back up to continue fighting.

Okay it is time I stepped in.

In no way is ANY Predator over the limits or Plasma Casters.

This is uncalled for. Predators Durability is no better than 616 Captain America, Black Panther with Vibranium Armor, or Deathstroke!

There is no reason to call out a Predator on this tourney. They are beaten by skilled Peak Humans ALL THE TIME!

In now way is a Predator more duable than Daken, Gorgon, or all the guys I listed above.

Also the Plasma Caster is fine in terms of power. Plasma Casters have to charge for a super blast and even then can, and has, been dodge. It is NO MORE POWERFUL than a modern day RPG. Which we have as weapons.

Seriously....