#201 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@docnick: I'm slightly worried you're going to stomp this tournament considering how confident you are with your team, but if they fall into the rules I can't restrict their standard gear I suppose. Okay I'll look at their wiki pages and let you know if I'm adding them.

@cadencev2: Okay, so does the team on the OP match your final team? If not what's your final team? Lol

Alright. My Final answer.

Solid Snake, Ultimate Hawkeye, Roland Gilead, Batman (Frank Millers)

#202 Edited by nickthedevil (14377 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol

#203 Edited by i_like_swords (18423 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: Hahahaahhaha.

Yeah just clear up Solid Snakes stats for me and you're good to go.

#204 Edited by i_like_swords (18423 posts) - - Show Bio

@docnick: Alright, I'll keep yo team as it is. I have been restricting peoples tech so hopefully this tourney stays even.

#205 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio
#206 Edited by i_like_swords (18423 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: He's in. Your team is finally complete. I hope you're happy with it because I might just grow tired of editing it for you.

#207 Edited by Dredeuced (5971 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh wow, this filled up quite quickly. Quite the success.

#208 Edited by i_like_swords (18423 posts) - - Show Bio

@dredeuced: Cheers. Let me know if you're interested in judging or competing as I have a feeling slots might become free. There is one slot free for a judge if you're up for it?

#209 Edited by vintage_spiderman (2636 posts) - - Show Bio

@sovereign91001 Kakashi can keep up with Guy with his 6th gate open along with also having gates himself.

#210 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio
#211 Edited by i_like_swords (18423 posts) - - Show Bio

@sovereign91001 Kakashi can keep up with Guy with his 6th gate open along with also having gates himself.

No more fighting over kakashi!!11!1111!!!!

#212 Posted by Dredeuced (5971 posts) - - Show Bio

@i_like_swords: Nah, I'm in like 3 tourneys and I'm already the judge in Diredrill's, which takes up a lot of reading of a tourney already. Thanks for the offer, though.

#213 Posted by i_like_swords (18423 posts) - - Show Bio
#214 Posted by Sovereign91001 (5142 posts) - - Show Bio
#215 Edited by joewell (7071 posts) - - Show Bio
#216 Posted by i_like_swords (18423 posts) - - Show Bio

@joewell said:

@i_like_swords: So when do we start?

As soon as we have 16 full teams. There's a couple guys who have pitched team ideas to me but haven't worked out the kinks with me yet, so we're just waiting on them. If they don't reply soon I'll reopen their slots. Basically starts as soon as possible. I have the setting for round 1 worked out and I think it's fairly interesting.

#217 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (27667 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh and just in case this needs clarification,I'm using Clare BEFORE she trained with Irena, that version is well witthin the limit.

#218 Edited by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (13014 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: My problem with Ultimate Cap, so in turn Reclaw, is his extreme durability to blunt trauma. He's been able to get hit by a car at 80mph and shake it off among other things I read about him. Even you said he could take shots from 100 tonners.

For body armor there are no rules as such. I'm not putting limitations on characters skill and their own standard gear. Only on things like powers and physical stats. That way it makes the tournament a toss up of who brings the best gear and skills to the table, among things like prep, teamwork, strategy, and to a lesser extent physical stats and healing factors. Sorry if I made it sound like there was a restriction on armor.

Okay if that's the Case Switch Bucky with Kei Kurono(Gantz) considering Kei is just a plain human with really good gear.

#219 Edited by i_like_swords (18423 posts) - - Show Bio

@thatguywithheadphones: What kind of gear has he got? While I don't have restrictions on armor I have restricted some gear if it's extremely overpowered.

#220 Posted by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (13014 posts) - - Show Bio
#221 Posted by Jokergeist (4935 posts) - - Show Bio

@i_like_swords: Yo wassup. I'll take the job as a judge >:)

JOKERGEIST IN.

Sincerely,

#222 Edited by MasterAction (675 posts) - - Show Bio
#223 Edited by DraZah (57 posts) - - Show Bio

This is ridiculous

#224 Posted by i_like_swords (18423 posts) - - Show Bio

@masteraction: Sorry Joker asked first but I'l let you know if a spot opens

@jokergeist: Congrats you are now the fifth and final judge!

#225 Posted by i_like_swords (18423 posts) - - Show Bio

@thatguywithheadphones: The gants suit seems like overkill because the stat increases likely go over the tourney rules. I'm trying to be lenient with tech but being able to easily lift 50 times your own weight is too much. Also, the X-Sword can be increased to 30ft long, so I'm assuming once a character was given a strength boost by the suit he could casually swing that sword around at that length, so I'm going to say no.

#226 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@thatguywithheadphones: The gants suit seems like overkill because the stat increases likely go over the tourney rules. I'm trying to be lenient with tech but being able to easily lift 50 times your own weight is too much. Also, the X-Sword can be increased to 30ft long, so I'm assuming once a character was given a strength boost by the suit he could casually swing that sword around at that length, so I'm going to say no.

Its hard to do a low level tourney :)

Fo example, I was going to pick Ultimate Reed, he has stretching powers, big whoop, but in gear he has Anti Matter Bombs, Bio Bombs, Black Hole Vortexes, and the Cosmic Cube.

Now everyone wants to sneak in a OP gear character lol.

#227 Posted by nickthedevil (14377 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay, change Deadpool to Heatwave for me.

#229 Edited by i_like_swords (18423 posts) - - Show Bio

@i_like_swords said:

Its hard to do a low level tourney :)

Fo example, I was going to pick Ultimate Reed, he has stretching powers, big whoop, but in gear he has Anti Matter Bombs, Bio Bombs, Black Hole Vortexes, and the Cosmic Cube.

Now everyone wants to sneak in a OP gear character lol.

Yeah I know, Ultimate Reed would be waaaay too OP lol. I just need to make sure I'm limiting gear to street level and we should be good to go.

#230 Posted by i_like_swords (18423 posts) - - Show Bio

@docnick: How powerful is his heat-gun or whatever he uses?

#231 Edited by nickthedevil (14377 posts) - - Show Bio

Powerful? It utilizes a small laser inside which shoots a flame that can melt the Flash's boots.

#232 Posted by i_like_swords (18423 posts) - - Show Bio

@docnick: Well, how durable are Flash's boots? Lol. Sorry about the 20Q but just need to make sure.

#233 Posted by nickthedevil (14377 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash, who has the protection of the speed force, won't even sweat when he's running faster than the speed of sound.

A direct hit from Heatwave's pistol will burn him.

The only measure we've had of Heatwave's heat is "temperature over one-thousand degrees".

#234 Edited by i_like_swords (18423 posts) - - Show Bio

@docnick: I asked how durable his boots are. Heatwave is probably an iffy one if his heat is that high. Can you keep Deadpool/pick someone new?

#235 Posted by Veitha (3362 posts) - - Show Bio

Do you still need people?

If so my team will be Elektra, Domino, Typhoid Mary and Gambit

#236 Posted by nickthedevil (14377 posts) - - Show Bio

Flashe's boots aren't durable at all.

Just a suit.

The thing is his heat is hot enough to get through the speed force protection

#237 Edited by nickthedevil (14377 posts) - - Show Bio

If Hewtwave isn't allowed, then Red Skull will have to be my second choice.

#238 Posted by i_like_swords (18423 posts) - - Show Bio

@veitha: I do indeed. Someone chose Gambit before but I'm giving him to you since they haven't returned to me with a team. Elektra without her mind-swapping abilities. Domino is cool. Typhoid Mary no due to her telepathy and telekinesis. Just need to replace her.

#239 Edited by Veitha (3362 posts) - - Show Bio

@veitha: I do indeed. Someone chose Gambit before but I'm giving him to you since they haven't returned to me with a team. Elektra without her mind-swapping abilities. Domino is cool. Typhoid Mary no due to her telepathy and telekinesis. Just need to replace her.

okay, thanks. I'll find someone else as soon as I can :)

#240 Edited by i_like_swords (18423 posts) - - Show Bio

@docnick: I see what you mean now. Yeah I can't really have him sorry, but Red Skull should be fine, providing it's the version before taking on Xaviers body.

Edit: Well he didn't take his body but yeah, him before having Xaviers powers.

#241 Posted by nickthedevil (14377 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah. No Xavier brain. Just Steve Rodger's body.

#242 Posted by i_like_swords (18423 posts) - - Show Bio
#243 Posted by Sovereign91001 (5142 posts) - - Show Bio
#244 Posted by Veitha (3362 posts) - - Show Bio

@i_like_swords: Is Noh-Var alright? We may limit his strenght(he hasn't got any great feat with his strenght)

#245 Posted by Juiceboks (11403 posts) - - Show Bio
#246 Edited by i_like_swords (18423 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks: I think her powers are legitimate, it's the equivalent of mind reading or pre-cog. She hasn't got crazy stats or vastly superior gear so I think it'll be fine.

@veitha:

Link me to his wiki or something

@sovereign91001: I may incorporate vehicles in one round, I thought about it, but as of right now no. If you think* theres any gear thats obscure or you think might be too OP/above street level list it.

Edit *

#247 Posted by i_like_swords (18423 posts) - - Show Bio

@veitha: Okay nah Nor-Vah is way too high. Can lift 25 tons and run insanely fast. Even if we limited him it'd be difficult to incorporate him into the tourney.

#248 Edited by Veitha (3362 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks: the problem with Dom is that we don't know if she is using her luck powers or not, so using a version of her w/o this powers would be impossible for me. Anyway the only time she's used them in a crazy way was when she summoned a lightning(and she's done this only once when the sky was full of clouds and against a metal robot so, well it won't happen anytime).

@i_like_swords: http://www.comicvine.com/noh-varr/4005-11565/ here they say that he is a 25 tonner, but I've never seen him using such an high level of strenght without his Nega-Bands, and I want to use his version without negabands...

#249 Posted by Juiceboks (11403 posts) - - Show Bio

@i_like_swords Her powers are actually a lot more than that. It's akin to Scarlet Witches probability powers. It lets her do stuff like this.

and this

and even as funny as this is..

#250 Edited by i_like_swords (18423 posts) - - Show Bio

@veitha: Well theres a picture of him, without Nega-bands, casually launching a human and large insect type creature up into the air. They don't mention his 25 ton strength in relation to the Nega-Bands on the Marvel Comics Database, and it also says the bands are now destroyed. So because its basically saying he's a 25 tonner right now and his bands are destroyed, means he's too much as far as I'm aware. Aside from that he's way way too fast.