I_L_S' Street Level Tournament! (FULL)

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

@zr0c00l said:

@i_like_swords: sasuke is too much but his sensei and higher level ninja kakashi is in????? Hows that work out? kakashi also has a sharingan and many high level abilities sasuke does not have.

And yeah i see now someone picked gambit before me so ill change that but get back to me about sasuke.

Ps. Theres a lot of chars being put in with over the limit powers under the radar you should be careful

Sauske surpassed Kakashi in terms of power a long time ago, Ninja levels don't matter, Naruto and Sasuke are both genin and have power far and above nearly everyone in the Naruto 'verse. Kakashi can't summon giant suits of chakra armor, have undefendable, unblockable all consuming black flames, summon giant ass snakes and all the other hack abilities Sasuke has like Tsukiomi.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@dccomicsrule2011: Those are unique circumstances you bring up. Teresa has never done anything that fancy with her sword. She was able to match Ilena's quicksword, but was due to her yoki reading, rather than her own speed. Ilena already said that her swordsmanship speed was faster than Teresa, it was just Teresa's yoki reading which gives her a step up against her opponents. Teresa's other feats come from releasing her yoki, which I wasn't plan on using in this tournament to begin with, since with yoki, she would break tournament limits. But I guess the point is loss, since OP says I can't use Teresa :(

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@sovereign91001: Gonna have to ask you to replace Kakashi. It seems a lot of people think he's above the limit and displays powers that are too much. I'm honestly not familiar enough with all of these characters but for the sake of the tourney could you find someone a little weaker than him? If you do can you explain his/her powers to me so I can make sure they're okay. Thanks.

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: kakashi is sasukes sensei. As for op guys

Gorgon

Kenshiro

Kazuya michima

Arcangel

Teresa of the faint smile

And cadence v2's whole team

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 juiceboks  Moderator

@i_like_swords As it stands it's Taskmaster, Creeper, Crow, and now Iron Fist.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zr0c00l: I've disallowed Kakashi. Gorgon I've allowed. Not looked at Kenshiro or Kazuya yet. Archangel isn't allowed. Teresa wasn't allowed if I remember correctly.

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

Just because of all of the talk with Naruto lol. Enjoy.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#109  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: Welcome to the tourney.

Edit: Iron Fist gets no Chi attacks and no Mind Meld. That alright?

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: Sure, although I am more than a little bummed out by the decision... I've never had a problem using him in street level tournaments before today but you're the T.O and your word is law. So I'll pick Batman Beyond if he's okay.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: Okay so here is my team than.

Captain America

Moon Knight

Gorgon

Hawkeye

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

@dccomicsrule2011: You think Miata is too strong for this tourney? I really want to use a Claymore character >.>

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sovereign91001: you know full well kakashi has the most hax abilities in the series. He can turn an entire battlefiekd into quicksand. Can phase into solid objects coming out to finger bang buttholes at will. Summon dozens of massive dragons of fire or water at any time. Genjutsu with or without sharingan. (genjutsu is illusion casting or hypnosis) his sharingan gives him limited precog. He can switch his body with a log at the moment an attack is about to land. But do go on telling me hes a street leveller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sovereign91001: Sorry man, I'm trying to be fair to everyone. I'll make sure every character is within the limits before the tournament starts. From the TV show or comics?

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@omgomgwtfwtf said:

@dccomicsrule2011: You think Miata is too strong for this tourney? I really want to use a Claymore character >.>

I doubt it, the most impressive things I remember her doing is tearing through human flesh and moving in blurs none of that puts her over the speed limit.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omgomgwtfwtf said:

I doubt it, they most impressive things I remember her doing is tearing through human flesh and moving in blurs none that put her over the speed limit.

Speed is below Spider-Man. I'm pretty sure he doesn't move in blurs in combat. I have a scan of Punisher tagging him.

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By zr0c00l

@i_like_swords: yes i only said people were trying to put them in some were ruled out some were still being discussed. Though you didnt mention anything about cadences team the t- 800 and 850 in particular. And gorgons hax ability to turn anyone looking at him into stone seems like low level reakity warping or transmutation. If youre allowing him i pick severus snape as replacement for sasuke since insta kills are fine in this tournament

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@omgomgwtfwtf said:

I doubt it, they most impressive things I remember her doing is tearing through human flesh and moving in blurs none that put her over the speed limit.

Speed is below Spider-Man. I'm pretty sure he doesn't move in blurs in combat. I have a scan of Punisher tagging him.

Spider-Man has moved in blurs before,hell Wolverine who is slower then Spider-Man has moved in blurs.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@omgomgwtfwtf said:

Blurs don't really mean much. Mangas don't really explain in detail how fast someone is moving. Because by moving your hands back and forth really quickly, or shaking them, you are effectively creating a blur as well.

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zr0c00l: First it's a moot point as both of them have been banned. Secondly...huh?

He can turn an entire battlefiekd into quicksand.

Never happened.

Can phase into solid objects coming out to finger bang buttholes at will.

He dug he didn't phase.

Summon dozens of massive dragons of fire or water at any time.

The fire thing never happened, and he's made a (as in one) water dragon...one time in the battle against Zabuza and he needed a source of water to do it.

Genjutsu with or without sharingan. (genjutsu is illusion casting or hypnosis)

Kakashi has three genjutsu feats, one against a neophyte Sakura, one against Zabuza and one against a red shirt, how often does he even use genjutsu not one of his showings even come close to Sasuke.

his sharingan gives him limited precog.

Nothing over someone like say Cassandra Cain or Lady Shiva couldn't mimic?

He can switch his body with a log at the moment an attack is about to land.

When was the last time he or hell anyone in Naruto used a substitution jutsu?

But do go on telling me hes a street leveller

Believe what you want friend lol. Like apparently because Kakashi was Sasuke's Sensi at one time he's more powerful than he is.

sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Batman

2. Cassandra Cain

3. Azrael (Jean Paul)

4. Connor Hawke GA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: No worries dude :) I think they share the same canon iirc but if I have to pick one or the other I'll choose the comics.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: what kind of physical stats have the Terminators got? And healing factor? Same with Roland, has he got any special physicals? Raclaw seems alright but what's the extent of his durability?

@westfriesianman: Read the rules, Cyclops and Wolverine are too much. Dunno about Bishop and I think Gambit is okay.

Raclaw equal Master Chief in Durability and Armor. He is quite durable. Best comparison is Ultimate Cap with Luke Cage Skin (Excpet Power can be broken and has Weak spots. Thus how people can kill a Space Marine with sharp sticks. Worse death ever.

Roland is a mere Cowboy with Super Human Quick Draw Speed and Accuracy.

T-800s are Durable as they can withstand a Semi Truck hitting them with only a busted Leg that took the brunt of damage. As only being blown in half and still semi working after a Pipe Bomb at point blank. They have 3 Ton strength and move as quick as 25 MPH in run speeds.

DireDrill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: Why would Mystique be disallowed? She does not breach any rules. I'll swap out Siri with AoA Nightcrawler.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sync1 said:

1. Batman

2. Cassandra Cain

3. Azrael (Jean Paul)

4. Connor Hawke GA

Concerned about him. On the Dc database it says "He can withstand the impact of multiple gunshots to the chest with minimal injury." Does this mean he can literally take shots to the chest or is it with bullet-proof armor? If he can casually take gunshots to the chest he's out, but the rest is fine.

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sovereign91001: it did happen.

So he can dig dozens of feet and cover it up to look undisturbed before anyone could notice and you think this makes him less powerful??

And fyi not using a skill isnt the same as not having it. Substitution and genjutsu are in his repetoire and mske him op.

Never did i say he was above sasuke i said hes his sensei and a higher level nin. He is comparable to sasuke and this was clear during the fight they had after the danzo fight. He wasnt totally outmatched as youd have people believe.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diredrill said:

@i_like_swords: Why would Mystique be disallowed? She does not breach any rules. I'll swap out Siri with AoA Nightcrawler.

Her healing factor is too crazy. She can recover from bullet wounds in minutes. Sorry no teleporting.

Edit: Really sorry, I'm getting tired and messing up, she isn't breaking any rules on her HF.

sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By sync1

@sync1 said:

1. Batman

2. Cassandra Cain

3. Azrael (Jean Paul)

4. Connor Hawke GA

Concerned about him. On the Dc database it says "He can withstand the impact of multiple gunshots to the chest with minimal injury." Does this mean he can literally take shots to the chest or is it with bullet-proof armor? If he can casually take gunshots to the chest he's out, but the rest is fine.

I think that's New Earth. I'm not using that version. He can't tank bullets, dw.

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: youre forgetting the lovely posts and scans you made in the wolverine and x23 vs terminators thread putting them much higher than youre making them seem now where you proved t-800 and their hyper alloy skeleton can nearly withstand 100 ton+ weight

DireDrill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: I was about to say, her healing factor is weaker than Wolverine's healing factor. Now she can make it appear as though she has healed quickly but still requires recovery time.

Forgot about the teleporting rule. I'll trade him out with Alexander Aaron piloting a modified Nick Fury LMD.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords said:

@cadencev2: what kind of physical stats have the Terminators got? And healing factor? Same with Roland, has he got any special physicals? Raclaw seems alright but what's the extent of his durability?

@westfriesianman: Read the rules, Cyclops and Wolverine are too much. Dunno about Bishop and I think Gambit is okay.

Raclaw equal Master Chief in Durability and Armor. He is quite durable. Best comparison is Ultimate Cap with Luke Cage Skin (Excpet Power can be broken and has Weak spots. Thus how people can kill a Space Marine with sharp sticks. Worse death ever.

Roland is a mere Cowboy with Super Human Quick Draw Speed and Accuracy.

T-800s are Durable as they can withstand a Semi Truck hitting them with only a busted Leg that took the brunt of damage. As only being blown in half and still semi working after a Pipe Bomb at point blank. They have 3 Ton strength and move as quick as 25 MPH in run speeds.

Raclaw is okay by me.

Roland sure.

Terminators seem too durable here.. are they higher in durability than Ult Cap? If so they can't go in.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diredrill: What kinda stats would Alexander Aaron have there?

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: Well Ultimate Cap has many times taken Punches from 100+ toners with a smile afterword :) Also Unlike Wolverine with admantium Skelleton that cannot break and a healing factor, Terminators Hyper Allow is not quite that durable in comparison.

So If I cannot have them I will gladly take Ultimate Cap and Ultimate Wolverine.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By Pokergeist

@zr0c00l said:

@cadencev2: youre forgetting the lovely posts and scans you made in the wolverine and x23 vs terminators thread putting them much higher than youre making them seem now where you proved t-800 and their hyper alloy skeleton can nearly withstand 100 ton+ weight

Actually not really. Everyone said their Durability suck and the mass of people rule yes? Also I never downplayed what I posted, everything I said in their Durability to I like Swords is fact.

Terminator was blown in half with a Pipe bomb at point blank. Terminator sustain a Leg injury being hit by a Semi Truck. How am I downplaying here?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: Really? I'm thinking Raclaw would also be too much then. I've made the durability slightly over peak human on the rules. Anyone else you can pick? Wolverine with adamantium wouldn't be allowed.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By Pokergeist

@cadencev2: Really? I'm thinking Raclaw would also be too much then. I've made the durability slightly over peak human on the rules. Anyone else you can pick? Wolverine with adamantium wouldn't be allowed.

Damn. All my guys I like to debate with have Magic, Durable enough as Master Chief, or have to good healing factors even if they fit the rest of the rules.

I will have to think.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm going to make a joke team, it will be unbeatable.

Hercule(DBZ)

Zonge(Toriko)

Iron Man Folgore(Zatch Bell)

Dengakuman(Bobobo-bo-bo-bobo)

*Edit, I switched Kon for Iron Man Folgore

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

@i_like_swords: Okay, so my team is now the following:

Dr. Frankenstein + Death Scythe, Spirit (Soul Eater)

Wrath (Fullmetal Alchemist)

Allen Walker (D.Gray-Man)

Kambei (Samurai 7)

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: I'm still thinking lol you turned down all of them if I recall correctly.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: I'm trying to keep the tournament a little bit less on the powerful characters side for the sake of a different kind of debating. I don't mind characters with helpful powers or slightly better than peak stats but I don't want anyone to be too OP'd as this isn't that kind of tourney. Hope you think of a team soon!

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: @i_like_swords: roland is also much more than just a fast draw guy....... Not gonna get into it as he technically doesnt break the rules i just dont like seeing him described that way hes pretty awesome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords said:

@zr0c00l: Gorgon Earth 616 can't turn people into stone by looking at them.. not according to the Marvel Comics database anyway.

@dccomicsrule2011: @omgomgwtfwtf: @zr0c00l: What's your teams again?

I think they are referring to this Gorgon

http://marvel.wikia.com/Tomi_Shishido_(Earth-616)

Right.. that's not good then.

@thundergodswrath@diredrill were you guys referring to Gorgon or Tomo ShiShido ? You are allowed Gorgon and not Tomo ShiShido. I apologize for the mix up.

DireDrill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: Alex's LMD granted peak human traits but was taken out with a bullet to the head. Alex himself has peak human stats.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk: Is that actually your new team? If so ima need some info on them and Hercule would be against the vine rules because he's a DBZ character, I believe.