Brother Raclaw (Damnation Crusade)

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#52  Edited By Sovereign91001

@i_like_swords Not only did he survive a point blank wind blast that razed a good portion of the battlefield. But he came back later to block a lightning blast with no noticeable injuries.

Loading Video...

He didn't 'survive' a wind blast he used the chakra manipulation of lighting (Raikiri) to counter a wind attack because in the Naruto veres the elements play rock, paper, scissors, and Lightning chakra counters Wind Chakra.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@sovereign91001: Fantomex sounds like a little too much. I was only really okay with things like mind reading or pre-cog that give you an edge rather being able to actually mess with people. Blade is fine though. I'll get back to you on Kakashi. This tournament thing is pretty hectic!

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Such a cool tournament! I'm going to be part of this as well :)

I might need help to determine whether or not these people might be over the limit.

Dr. Frankenstein (Soul Eater) + Spirit (Death Scythe)

Teresa of the Faint Smile (Claymore)

Kambei (Samurai Seven)

Tyki Mikk (D.Gray-Man)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: what kind of physical stats have the Terminators got? And healing factor? Same with Roland, has he got any special physicals? Raclaw seems alright but what's the extent of his durability?

@westfriesianman: Read the rules, Cyclops and Wolverine are too much. Dunno about Bishop and I think Gambit is okay.

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By zr0c00l

Mimic

Sasuke uchiha

Gambit

Hope summers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@sovereign91001 said:

@juiceboks said:

@i_like_swords Not only did he survive a point blank wind blast that razed a good portion of the battlefield. But he came back later to block a lightning blast with no noticeable injuries.

Loading Video...

He didn't 'survive' a wind blast he used the chakra manipulation of lighting (Raikiri) to counter a wind attack because in the Naruto veres the elements play rock, paper, scissors, and Lightning chakra counters Wind Chakra.

Lightning counters Earth chakra not wind as seen when he struck Kakuza in the back and Kakashi even says it himself. Fire counters wind chakra since wind fuels fire. It wouldnt make sense if it were the other way around. He used the Raikiri to block the Raiton Gian that Kakuza's mask sent to kill Choji and Shikamaru. He didnt use it when he got struck by the wind blast, he tanked that.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator
No Caption Provided

@sovereign91001 This is when he uses the Raikiri to counter the lightning attack.

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@westfriesianman: Can Shadowcat use her intangibility to solidify inside of people? If so that makes her OP as she can kill far too easily. If her intangibility is limited to things such as walls and bullets she's fine. Archangel is fine. Bishop is too much.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omgomgwtfwtf: Tell me your characters physical stats, powers, healing factors, and what their weapons are capable of, and I'll tell you who's okay. Compare them to the rules I set if you haven't already.

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

My team

Akua Shuzen (Rosario + Vampire Season II)

Ginei Morioka (Rosario+Vampire Season II)

Kokoa Shuzen (Rosario +Vampire season II)

Aono Tsukune (Rosario+Vampire season II)

Now some of them may or may not be above the limit,I guess I have to list there greatest feats compared with the limits in the OP so see if they are cool or not.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 juiceboks  Moderator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@westfriesianman: And no teleporting for Cable. Yeah that sounds fine, I'll put him in.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

I might need help to determine whether or not these people might be over the limit.

Kambei (Samurai Seven)

Tyki Mikk (D.Gray-Man)

I think Teresa maybe a bit to much for this tourney.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: Never properly thought about his speed. His durability is fine. Yeah actually his speed is likely too much, thanks for raising that point.
@westfriesianman sorry Archangel is out. His diving attacks would probably be too powerful.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diredrill said:

@i_like_swords said:

@diredrill: So is that basically those characters with the bracketed characters abilities/powers? If so sounds okay.

It is those characters when they were faking being the other characters.

So Gorgon, Mystique, Siri, Daken?

Everyone is okay apart from Mystique. Siri doesn't get hellfire manipulation.

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: Here's a link if you want more info on him. Sasuke

He has Genjutsu/sharingan that put him above the limits of TP, he has Amaterasu(A fire that can't be extinguished, will continue to burn until either the person has died or the user commands it to stop), he is over the physical limits as well, he has Susanoo(which should put him over the durability limit by far as it's his form of protection), and his destructive capacity is over the limits as well, among other things lol.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omgomgwtfwtf: Tell me your characters physical stats, powers, healing factors, and what their weapons are capable of, and I'll tell you who's okay. Compare them to the rules I set if you haven't already.

Well I always find trying to decipher anime character stats a bit difficult, but I will try.

Dr. Frankenstein is about peak human, maybe a little above, but other than that I don't see him breaking the rules. He has no healing factor, super strength, or a high degree of super speed. He's quick, but nothing that would be broken. Here is the wiki link for him, so you can read about his stats. The only special ability he has is an ability to manipulate his soul in special ways. He can attack a person's soul directly, bypassing durability, he can create soul stitches to immobilize targets, and can sense a person's soul. His Death Scythe weapon can fire energy beams (nothing above Cyclops) and can transform between a weapon and human form.

http://souleater.wikia.com/wiki/Professor_Franken_Stein

http://souleater.wikia.com/wiki/Spirit

Teresa of the Faint Smile is a master swordsman from the Claymore manga and has degree of super strength, durability, and speed. I haven't seen her with any strength feats which exceed the limit. Her durability only really extends to blunt force trauma (i.e. being thrown into a building, but coming out without a scratch), but can be cut without any problems. She has super speed, but I can't really tell if it's over the limit or not. She's quick enough to catch people off guard and appear instantly behind people, but that is really common in manga. She can swing her sword very quick though, like blurring speeds and cut people many times in an instant, but other then that I don't think she breaks the limit.

http://claymore.wikia.com/wiki/Teresa

Tykki Mikk is a Noah from the manga, D.Gray-Man. He has enhanced strength, speed, durability and regeneration. His regeneration is on par with Wolverine and in the manga he cannot be killed unless targeted with innocence (though for the sake of the tournament, this can be changed). He has control over dark matter which allows him to shoot dark matter energy beams and can create dark matter constructs to impale people and bind them. He can also become intangible at will and can phase things into other people.

Here is a full list of his abilities: (Note: I'm not using his Awakened Form, just his base form).

http://dgrayman.wikia.com/wiki/Tyki_Mikk

As for Kambei, I know for a fact that he fits the criteria. He's just an awesome swordsman and doesn't break any of the rules.

Also, second opinions from other people might help you decide if my team is allowed or not :D

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

So... We're going above peak human now? Cause i'm feeling like my team ain't all that impressive. Haha.

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: I'd be willing to judge. Typically people comment favorably on my judging.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omgomgwtfwtf said:

Kambei (Samurai Seven)

Tyki Mikk (D.Gray-Man)

Blah, I knew you were going to say that D:

She might be...I'm not sure. The only things that might make Teresa over the limit are her speed and dexterity.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alright then. Change my team to:

Deathstroke, Deadpool, Bullseye, and Deadshot

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mercanaries for the win.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@docnick: I'm apprehensive about Deadpools healing factor but the rest are all fine. (I have no idea why nobody else chose Deathstroke until now). If you could choose someone who's healing factor is a little less than Deadpools that'd be good.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 juiceboks  Moderator

@i_like_swords I still vote for Kakashi to be taken out. Also is Pre 52 Static okay or do I need to switch him?

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By nickthedevil

If you feel iffy about Deadpool's healing factor, we can lower it to Wolverine-esque levels.

But if not, then replace him with Red Skull.

(Pre-Marvel NOW)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@docnick: We'll go by Wolverines healing factor. I'll add your team.

@juiceboks: I'm still thinking about Kakashi, got a lot to sort out. I'd like you to switch static, his powers are just kind of difficult to incorporate into this tourney.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@omgomgwtfwtf said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@omgomgwtfwtf said:

Kambei (Samurai Seven)

Tyki Mikk (D.Gray-Man)

Blah, I knew you were going to say that D:

She might be...I'm not sure. The only things that might make Teresa over the limit are her speed and dexterity.

You know it =D

Hmm it's hard to gauge how fast Claymore characters are so I have a few points I'm going to bring up:

1. How many blows can Spider-Man throw in a second? Because Clare pre WITN was able to seemingly throw 40 slashes in a second:

No Caption Provided

Now we don't know exactly how much time passed in the panel but i'm guessing it was 1 to 2 seconds tops, and we can all agree that pre WITN Clare was not faster then Teresa.

2. Can Spider-Man throw blows so fast other super fast foes can't see them?Because Irena,a person who Teresa bested was able to throw blows so fast that not even Clare and Ophelia could see them (keep in mind that Clare was able to see rain in slow motion around this time,was able to move her hand invisibly quick to catch knives thrown at her,was able to escape an AOTE from an awakened being. And Ophelia was even faster then Clare yet they could not even perceive her blows:

I could post other things but I'm way to lazy lol.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@westfriesianman: Toads fine just no psi powers or mind control.

@omgomgwtfwtf: Dr Frankenstein is okay apart from the soul part. How quickly does his attacks on the soul kill/injure?

I'd like to see one of Spirits best speed feats with a sword because that's the only thing that concerns me. If she's shown to be way too fast then I don't think I can include her. Edit: Yeah shes too fast, sorry.

Tykki is too much and Kambei is cool.

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: sasuke is too much but his sensei and higher level ninja kakashi is in????? Hows that work out? kakashi also has a sharingan and many high level abilities sasuke does not have.

And yeah i see now someone picked gambit before me so ill change that but get back to me about sasuke.

Ps. Theres a lot of chars being put in with over the limit powers under the radar you should be careful

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011: Can you tell me about their physicals, powers and weapons and healing factors? If you think they could be too much show me some of their more impressive feats and I'll let you know.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By New_World_Order

@i_like_swords:

My team please

Captain America

Gorgon

Hawkeye

Nightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 juiceboks  Moderator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zr0c00l: Who's his sensei? I think I'm taking kakashi out. What other characters do you feel are above the limits?

@juiceboks: Cool, what's your full team again?

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: Okay I will replace those two then. I'm going to look for some people right now.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omgomgwtfwtf: Okay, lemme know your full team when you do and I'll stick you in.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers