• 0 results
#1 Edited by Enemybird (3216 posts) - - Show Bio

So here is the twist your not allowed to see who is on my team until you post yours. My team is located below but the members names have been blacked out. just follow the rules and senario then post the best team without looking at mines. After you've chosen your team you can go ahead and take a look to see if you can win.... Got it?... of course you do!!!

Unicron

Pyron

Runner

The fury

Rules

- NO Reality Manipulation

- NO Toons

- NO Prep

- NO TP or anyone who can use it even mildly!

- Bloodlust all around

- NO more than 4 people

- if you happen to choose the same team or stalemate mines I win

- Win by death

- BFR is allowed but if my team member doesn't die as a result than its a pointless move

- No Anime/ Manga

Scenario

Battle takes place in deep space... in the distance a huge red sun glows over the "battlefield".

teams start 100 miles apart

Lets try to be honorable here... no cheating!! I willl try to reply to everyone! my reply will have the spoiler block to keep it fair for other thanks :D

#3 Edited by Enemybird (3216 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dark Cloud™ said:

Well Unicron could easily destroy prime...because of size massive size.

SSJ4 Gogeta is an manga char and he isn't allowed... I just changed the OP so people dont make the mistake of thinking im using anime chacr myself

Zeus is a reality warper

and im not sure who the floo

#4 Edited by Blacklightning13 (916 posts) - - Show Bio

Anti Monitor..

Zeus.

Rune King Thor.

Imperiex.

#5 Posted by Dark Cloud™ (2174 posts) - - Show Bio
@Enemybird said:

@Dark Cloud™ said:

Probably shouldn't change the OP after someone has posted. =\

And IIRC, both Unicron and Pyron are Anime, right?

Then I change my picks, I guess.

1. Mister Majestic.
2. Thor.
3. Zeus - I don't remember him being a reality warper.
4. The Flood.
#6 Posted by beatboks1 (7085 posts) - - Show Bio

Arion, Parasite, Brainiac (temticle head bersion from panic in the sky - no TP , controlled war world), deaan

#7 Posted by vuviper (5530 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blacklightning13 said:

Superman One million.

Superman Prime.

Zeus.

Odin Force Thor.

Odin and Superman One million have TP

#8 Posted by beatboks1 (7085 posts) - - Show Bio

that last character should have read Deadman. damn Iphone

#9 Posted by vuviper (5530 posts) - - Show Bio

Lord Mar-Vell

Starbreaker

Hank Henshaw

Superboy Prime

#10 Posted by 202122 (1145 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Superboy Prime

2. Silver Surfer

3. Thor

4. Superman

#11 Posted by Enemybird (3216 posts) - - Show Bio

@202122 said:

1. Superboy Prime

2. Silver Surfer

3. Thor

4. Superman

You kinda ignored the fact that the environment is saturated in red solar radiation...

Runner would kill surfer... which leaves Thor vs my entire team... which he cannot handle.

#12 Posted by Enemybird (3216 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dark Cloud™ said:

@Enemybird said:

@Dark Cloud™ said:

SSJ4 Gogeta is an manga char and he isn't allowed... I just changed the OP so people dont make the mistake of thinking im using anime chacr myself

Zeus is a reality warper

Probably shouldn't change the OP after someone has posted. =\ And IIRC, both Unicron and Pyron are Anime, right? Then I change my picks, I guess. 1. Mister Majestic. 2. Thor. 3. Zeus - I don't remember him being a reality warper. 4. The Floo

you probably shouldn't reveal who's on my team... I changed the OP because Gogeta is a manga char

#13 Posted by TAneT62 (1059 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonderwoman, Superman, Captianmarvel, Zues and Thor.

#14 Posted by Dark Cloud™ (2174 posts) - - Show Bio
@Enemybird said:

Probably shouldn't change the OP after someone has posted. =\ And IIRC, both Unicron and Pyron are Anime, right? Then I change my picks, I guess. 1. Mister Majestic. 2. Thor. 3. Zeus - I don't remember him being a reality warper. 4. The Floo

you probably shouldn't reveal who's on my team... I changed the OP because Gogeta is a manga char

As revealing who they are is going to stop someone else from highlighting them and seeing who they are. Actually, the whole  putting a spoiler mark over them is pointless. Anyway... you changed the OP after my post because Gogeta is a manga/anime character and you suddenly don't want those characters? Strange.
#15 Posted by Enemybird (3216 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dark Cloud™ said:

@Enemybird said:

Zeus is a reality warper

As revealing who they are is going to stop someone else from highlighting them and seeing who they are. Actually, the whole putting a spoiler mark over them is pointless. Anyway... you changed the OP after my post because Gogeta is a manga/anime character and you suddenly don't want those characters? Strange.

i didn't post it as a rule because i thought it was common sense not to use them... Especially considering there is a strict no manga/comic rule..but apparently I was wrong. Just leave if you dont like the thread....

#16 Posted by beatboks1 (7085 posts) - - Show Bio

@Enemybird: OK so now how do I know who I'm fighting ? Not that it really matters, Parasite can absorb any or all of their powers, Deadman can simply posses the most powerful, That version of Brainiac soloed DC New Earth, and Arion is a magic wielder on the level of Classic Strange and Fate with reality manipulation or TP.

#17 Posted by Enemybird (3216 posts) - - Show Bio

@beatboks1 said:

@Enemybird: OK so now how do I know who I'm fighting ? Not that it really matters, Parasite can absorb any or all of their powers, Deadman can simply posses the most powerful, That version of Brainiac soloed DC New Earth, and Arion is a magic wielder on the level of Classic Strange and Fate with reality manipulation or TP.

You post your team based on the rules & scenario then afterwards look at my team. I did this to prevent people from making a team that was too niche to mines. I thought it would be clever and in my mind seemed to work.

#18 Posted by Dark Cloud™ (2174 posts) - - Show Bio
@Enemybird said:

i didn't post it as a rule because i thought it was common sense not to use them... Especially considering there is a strict no manga/comic rule..but apparently I was wrong. Just leave if you dont like the thread....
It's a strict rule for OPs, not a debater (non-OP). You as the OP can't have Anime vs Comic battle, but I (the debater) can post whomever I wish if it's within the rules of the battle. And mine were, until you added a new rule. And I never implied I didn't like the thread, no clue where you got that from.
#19 Edited by Enemybird (3216 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dark Cloud™ said:

@Enemybird said:

It's a strict rule for OPs, not a debater (non-OP). You as the OP can't have Anime vs Comic battle, but I (the debater) can post whomever I wish if it's within the rules of the battle. And mine were, until you added a new rule. And I never implied I didn't like the thread, no clue where you got that from.

Gogeta cant even survive in space mr darkcloud... your choice was poor either way

#20 Edited by WillPayton (9330 posts) - - Show Bio

Hard challenge because of the "no one with TP" rule. In any case, here's my team. I have (hopefully) conformed to all the rules, and also didnt look at any of the other posters team before choosing mine.

I'll be impressed if anyone can defeat my team, given the rules. =)

BTW the "stalemate means OP wins" rule isnt fair, since you're setting all the rules.

Now, who wins?

EDIT: LOL... I just looked at the OP's team and saw his 3rd choice is the same as MY 3rd choice. I'll leave it as is though, I'm assuming that just means those two cancel each other out.

#21 Posted by Dark Cloud™ (2174 posts) - - Show Bio
@Enemybird said:

@Dark Cloud™ said:

@Enemybird said:

Gogeta cant even survive in space mr darkcloud... your choice was poor either way

Takes a poor battle to have a poor choice. I don't appreciate your rudeness.
#22 Posted by Enemybird (3216 posts) - - Show Bio

@beatboks1 said:

OK so its a essentially a prerequisite for your team to be able to survive & fight in space... I'm not certain all of you members can?

#23 Posted by Enemybird (3216 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dark Cloud™ said:

@Enemybird said:

@Dark Cloud™ said:

@Enemybird said:

Takes a poor battle to have a poor choice. I don't appreciate your rudeness.

sorry

#24 Posted by beatboks1 (7085 posts) - - Show Bio

@Enemybird said:

@beatboks1 said:

You post your team based on the rules & scenario then afterwards look at my team. I did this to prevent people from making a team that was too niche to mines. I thought it would be clever and in my mind seemed to work.

My question was HOW do I look at your team ? it's not like a spoiler I can just click on to reveal hidden content.

OK so its a essentially a prerequisite for your team to be able to survive & fight in space... I'm not certain all of you members can?

HOW can my team not survive space. Brainiac is an Android who doesn't need air and LIVES in Space. Deadman is , well DEAD also no air required. Parasite has the power of whoever he wants so if anyone around can survive space than so can he. Arion is the product of a star. he was born in space and remained their in his stellar form for centuries, plus he's immortal.

Trust me the space thing isn't troubling anyone on my team, they can and have survived in much harsher environs.

#25 Posted by WillPayton (9330 posts) - - Show Bio

So far I think my team DESTROYS every other team here. =)

#26 Posted by Enemybird (3216 posts) - - Show Bio

@beatboks1 said:

@Enemybird said:

@beatboks1 said:

My question was HOW do I look at your team ? it's not like a spoiler I can just click on to reveal hidden content.

HOW can my team not survive space. Brainiac is an Android who doesn't need air and LIVES in Space. Deadman is , well DEAD also no air required. Parasite has the power of whoever he wants so if anyone around can survive space than so can he. Arion is the product of a star. he was born in space and remained their in his stellar form for centuries, plus he's immortal.

Trust me the space thing isn't troubling anyone on my team, they can and have survived in much harsher environs.

Well you have to highlight the blacked out names as if you were copy & pasting. than the names will appear.

I said survive and fight in space... which parasite are you talking about marvel or DC?

#27 Posted by Dark Cloud™ (2174 posts) - - Show Bio
@beatboks1 said:

Parasite duplicates powers? Last I checked, he just absorbed the life force of others. You have me thinking of Amazo.
#28 Edited by beatboks1 (7085 posts) - - Show Bio

@Enemybird: OK then. I'm talking DC parasite who has duplicated many of Superman's powers just by being hit with his heat vision and by taking his blows (each one making him stronger and Supe's weaker)

@Enemybird said:

I said survive and fight in space...

If I can Survive in Space I can fight in Space. the version I've chosen of Brainiac has as I stated Warwold at his disposal. So he has a massive planet size space vehicle that can decimate solar systems at his command. Deadman can just as easily enter and posses a soul in space as anywhere else. Arion has battled god and omnipotent dimension l beings in their own pace of power and come out on top, he's the son of two god's and destroyed his mother Dark Majestra in her own realm the Darkworld. He's defeated many of the sources of chaos and is at last retcon one of the Lords of Order

@Dark Cloud™ said:

Parasite duplicates powers? Last I checked, he just absorbed the life force of others. You have me thinking of Amazo.

Yes Parasite duplicates powers. he also siphons life force, absorbs energy, radiation, matter, momentum/ inertia, and intellects (he can keep their knowledge indefinitely but only their energy and abilities for 24 hours). He's evolved quite a lot over the years.

#29 Posted by superstay (9678 posts) - - Show Bio

Nature Man at full nature controller lvl solos, I would use the Magician and the Jester but the omni beings.

#30 Posted by vuviper (5530 posts) - - Show Bio

@Enemybird:

I know about the red sun radiation, SBP has armor that keeps him charged of yellow sun rad however. He should be able to keep up with the Runner and therefore would be the one that will take him out. Pyron vs Starbreaker is pretty awesome from just reading a bit about Pyron's powers. It would depend on who could absorb who. Starbreaker could also send Unicron plummeting toward the Sun. Or Henshaw may be able to incorporate Unicron into his body. Oh just looked up the fury, that could be a problem, not sure how powerful he is though, it could be Henshaw could just control him along with Unicron any power he develops can just be used to feed Starbreaker the second he gets them.
#31 Posted by SirMethos (1321 posts) - - Show Bio

My team:

Full Potential Gambit(complete control of kinetic energy)

Captain Atom

Mimic(Exiles)

Amazo

#32 Posted by Enemybird (3216 posts) - - Show Bio

@SirMethos said:

My team:

Full Potential Gambit(complete control of kinetic energy)

Captain Atom

Mimic(Exiles)

Amazo

I dont see how your team is going to take down unicron & the fury... unicron he survived an assault that could've destroyed the universe... no one on your team is even close to that. The fury has beaten bishop who is an energy absorber.... and half of my team is a lot larger than yours ... Can gambit even survive in space?
#33 Posted by nickthedevil (11867 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dark Cloud™ said:

@Enemybird said:

@Dark Cloud™ said:

Zeus is a reality warper

Probably shouldn't change the OP after someone has posted. =\ And IIRC, both Unicron and Pyron are Anime, right? Then I change my picks, I guess. 1. Mister Majestic. 2. Thor. 3. Zeus - I don't remember him being a reality warper. 4. The Flood.

Unicron is NOT anime/manga. and Optimus destroys Unicron via matrix

#34 Edited by clemj (817 posts) - - Show Bio

I guess...

Galactus

superman prime

infinity

darkseid

#35 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11593 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dark Cloud™ said:
Probably shouldn't change the OP after someone has posted. =\  And IIRC, both Unicron and Pyron are Anime, right? Then I change my picks, I guess.  1. Mister Majestic. 2. Thor. 3. Zeus - I don't remember him being a reality warper. 4. The Flood.
Actually their both comic book characters.  Pyron has been in Capcom's Darkstalkers comics and Unicron has been in the IDW Transformer comics. So they can be used here.
#36 Posted by (((Prodigy))) (2443 posts) - - Show Bio
#37 Posted by SupremeHyperion (1523 posts) - - Show Bio

King Hyperion

Silver Surfer

Kang

Superboy Prime

#38 Posted by SirMethos (1321 posts) - - Show Bio

@Enemybird:

A second or two after the fight starts, both Mimic and Amazo has copied all the powers of both your team and mine, Gambit doesn't need to survive past that. He can change himself to pure energy though, so surviving in space shouldn't be a problem.

Captain Atom on his own, is capable of universe destruction, and when you take into account that both Mimic and Amazo has copied his powers(Mimic only at half power though), they're more than capable of destroying the Unicron.

Bishop is a drop in the water compared to Captain Atom, Cyclops alone was enough to overload Bishop's absorbing power, so beating Bishop is a useless feat.

Size doesn't really matter, only power, so the fact that your team members are physically larger than mine, is a useless point.

#39 Posted by Owie (3676 posts) - - Show Bio

Alright, 4 teams:

Team 1: N'astirh, Destroyer (Galactus seed version), The Fury (earth 616 version, just to be fair), Runner (no empathy powers)

Team 2: Quasar, Blue Marvel, Thor, Illyana (using spell to breathe in space)

Team 3: Morg (Well of Life), Hela (with sword and using hand of glory), Annihilus (with cosmic control rod), Stardust

Team 4: Etrigan, Nimrod, Terminus (stage 5), Amazo (starting with basic Justice League powers)

#40 Posted by terry2012 (5063 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus

Amatsu-Mikaboshi

Amazo

Dark Heart (The justice league episode Dark heart)

#41 Posted by Owie (3676 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice concept for a battle.
#42 Posted by Enemybird (3216 posts) - - Show Bio

@SirMethos said:

@Enemybird:

A second or two after the fight starts, both Mimic and Amazo has copied all the powers of both your team and mine, Gambit doesn't need to survive past that. He can change himself to pure energy though, so surviving in space shouldn't be a problem.

Captain Atom on his own, is capable of universe destruction, and when you take into account that both Mimic and Amazo has copied his powers(Mimic only at half power though), they're more than capable of destroying the Unicron.

Bishop is a drop in the water compared to Captain Atom, Cyclops alone was enough to overload Bishop's absorbing power, so beating Bishop is a useless feat.

Size doesn't really matter, only power, so the fact that your team members are physically larger than mine, is a useless point.

Size does matter Pyron, like captain atom can drain energies not only that he is huge! combatants start 100 miles apart so your literally surrounded from the start by two enormous beings whom amazo might not be able to copy as quickly as you suggest. The fury will adapt himself to killing you team while the runner speed blitzs your party simultaneously.

#43 Posted by Enemybird (3216 posts) - - Show Bio

@superstay said:

Nature Man at full nature controller lvl solos, I would use the Magician and the Jester but the omni beings.

who is nature man?

@terry2012 said:

Galactus

Amatsu-Mikaboshi

Amazo

Dark Heart (The justice league episode Dark heart)

@SupremeHyperion said:

King Hyperion

Silver Surfer

Kang

Superboy Prime

Runner rapes silver surfer...

The Fury adapts itsself to kill Hyperion with some Argonite to stunt his powers

what is Kang going to do?

Superboy prime meaning SA superman? He could sneeze and kill... Pyron but i doubt it would kill the fury, runner, unicron who has survived an assault that would destroy the universe. But idk what do you think? would he be weaken by the red sun radiation?

#44 Posted by terry2012 (5063 posts) - - Show Bio

@Enemybird: Thanks I thought for a while about this.

#45 Edited by ImmortalOne (3368 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Dante Alighieri (video game)

2. Deadman

3. Spawn

4. Ghost Rider

#46 Edited by termiteone4ever (7132 posts) - - Show Bio

DoomSlayer

HP Doomsday

Cyborg Doomsday could change this doomsday to the one with the green lantern ring

Gog wars Doomsday you could change this one to Amazo either way its doomsday all over again

YEs Doomsday the real answer to all your Problems

#47 Posted by terry2012 (5063 posts) - - Show Bio

@termiteone4ever: Lol. Do you have a manga character in mind that is even to Yujiro Hanma?

#48 Edited by superstay (9678 posts) - - Show Bio

Mikboshi, Superman Prime, SA Superman, Red WWH

#49 Posted by superstay (9678 posts) - - Show Bio

Nature Man is a superhero who at full power has control over everything natural. At full power his only weakness in Spiritual/Angelic like being like Presents, TOAA, LT(I think), Sentry(DC) ect because he has no control over them.

#50 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@vuviper said:

Lord Mar-Vell

Starbreaker

Hank Henshaw

Superboy Prime