#1 Edited by MichaeltheFly (6555 posts) - - Show Bio

So it's the most powerfull Marvel brats Vs vs the most powerfull Dc brat of all time.
The battle takes place in Romania(and I really hope they destroy it in the proces), in Bucharest on the top of the Palace of the Parliament here's a image of it :

Hyperstorm

Phoenix Vulcan
 Superman Prime
#2 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1.

#3 Posted by GamorasBigDaddy (2818 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL, Prime goes down very VERY Hard! 10/10 Times!!
#4 Posted by Johnny_Nemesis (2170 posts) - - Show Bio

Prime

#5 Posted by GamorasBigDaddy (2818 posts) - - Show Bio
@Johnny_Nemesis said:
"Prime "

OMG!  
Can't beleive someone can be this blind! 
C'mon guy, he's totally out of his league here! 
He would be very lucky to even win 1 battle out of ten, which he really would'nt do!
#6 Posted by Ziro (1352 posts) - - Show Bio

The team(though if it's the Superman Prime depicted in the photo, it would by no means be easy).
#7 Posted by GamorasBigDaddy (2818 posts) - - Show Bio
@Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:
"Prime "
OMG!  Can't beleive someone can be this blind! C'mon guy, he's totally out of his league here! He would be very lucky to even win 1 battle out of ten, which he really would'nt do! "
Aren't you the same idiot that thinks Wanda is the most powerful mutant? Really now I'm surprised you're still trolling this site  BTW I never said Prime wins, I just said Prime, please learn to read before taking shots at me chump "

Yes with ability to creat ChaosWave's she's shown to be a threat to TOAA himself! Can you think of anyother Mutant that can do this? Idid'nt think so!

Puttting Prime down means you choose him to win, Obviously!

Did'nt mean for you to get offended it's just Emo-Prime really has no hope to win this...

#8 Posted by Johnny_Nemesis (2170 posts) - - Show Bio
@GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:
"Prime "
OMG!  Can't beleive someone can be this blind! C'mon guy, he's totally out of his league here! He would be very lucky to even win 1 battle out of ten, which he really would'nt do! "
Aren't you the same idiot that thinks Wanda is the most powerful mutant? Really now I'm surprised you're still trolling this site  BTW I never said Prime wins, I just said Prime, please learn to read before taking shots at me chump "

Yes with ability to creat ChaosWave's she's shown to be a threat to TOAA himself! Can you think of anyother Mutant that can do this? Idid'nt think so!

Did'nt mean for you to get offended it's just Emo-Prime really has no hope to win this...

"
Yeah, you're still an idiot, at the risk of getting into an argument about her, that Chaos Wave isnt her power...

Prove it, did I say Prime wins? No, I said Prime and only Prime..I put that down because I knew a low IQ mongrel like yourself would jump to that conclusion, you're so easy to play ...it must hurt knowing people can bait you..but then again you aren't exactly known for being a smart person =l 

Didn't mean for you to get offended, it's just that you're a goof and everyone on this site knows it ....
#9 Posted by GamorasBigDaddy (2818 posts) - - Show Bio
@Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:
"Prime "

"
Yeah, you're still an idiot, at the risk of getting into an argument about her, that Chaos Wave isnt her power...  Prove it, did I say Prime wins? No, I said Prime and only Prime..I put that down because I knew a low IQ mongrel like yourself would jump to that conclusion, you're so easy to play ...it must hurt knowing people can bait you..but then again you aren't exactly known for being a smart person =l   Didn't mean for you to get offended, it's just that you're a goof and everyone on this site knows it .... "

It's not her Power? Ah yes it is! Just like Jaspers is consindered a Omniversal threat by alot of people by it was his warps that where the threat just like Wanda! But does anyone say that's not part of his power? NO! 
LOL, Your not that smart huh? & your getting to sound pathetic cause your backing out of your statements cause you know I'm right! 

I did'nt get offended, your the one that had to resort to namecalling & the sort for you could feel better about yourself because I owned you!
#10 Posted by drkcloud (328 posts) - - Show Bio
@Johnny_Nemesis: in his defense, you really just typed Prime, nothing else, just prime what else is he suppose to think?
they both essentially have unlimited power sources, i don't see how prime can fight both of them at the same time
#11 Posted by cortadew (367 posts) - - Show Bio

hyperstorm solos

#12 Posted by King Saturn (224503 posts) - - Show Bio

Hyperstorm might be able to beat Superman Prime... being able to control the four fundamental forces of the universe is having Reality Warping essentially... this could spell doom for Superman Prime since in this instance Hyperstorm does not use Magic to Warp Reality as Mxy does.

#13 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5156 posts) - - Show Bio

Hyperstorm solos

#14 Posted by adhd_assassin (532 posts) - - Show Bio

Come on, sp would be challenged and probably beaten by either of these guys. Together, sp wouldnt stand a chance.

#15 Posted by jsav777 (658 posts) - - Show Bio

I heard hyperstorm is supposed to be several times more powerful than Franklin Richards, his father. If so I have no idea how Prime could deal with that alone not even mentioning Phoenix Vulcan...

#16 Edited by dondave (38640 posts) - - Show Bio

Team ftw

#17 Edited by HellionVulcan (3867 posts) - - Show Bio

Team is way to much .

#18 Posted by LordOfAllHumans (4179 posts) - - Show Bio

team wins, Vulcan doesn't need Hyperstorm, this Vulvan absorbed the power of the entire White Hot Room, only Jean was able to stop him by cutting him off.

#19 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

Super ultra mismatch

#20 Edited by Killemall (18639 posts) - - Show Bio

@jsav777 said:

I heard hyperstorm is supposed to be several times more powerful than Franklin Richards, his father. If so I have no idea how Prime could deal with that alone not even mentioning Phoenix Vulcan...

He lost to Galactus so i am gonna chuck that being more powerful than Franklin being a pure hyperbole, not sure if you would agree with me.

team wins, Vulcan doesn't need Hyperstorm, this Vulvan absorbed the power of the entire White Hot Room, only Jean was able to stop him by cutting him off.

When does Vulcan get phoenix force, i am really interested to read. Would you happen to have the issue number or the same of the story arc, i wanna track that down and read it , if possible.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance :)

#21 Edited by GhostRavage (9211 posts) - - Show Bio

Team rather easily...

@jsav777 said:

I think that statement is not entirely true. Hyperstorm has no feats to support that statement. He was indeed more powerful than Franklin Richards when Franklin Richards was part of the Fantastic 5. But when Franklin came back to the past, and taught his younger self how to use some powers and told Reed that instead of suppressing Franklin powers tried to teach him how to use them properly, after this time traveling encounter, Franklin achieved almost omnipotence, being able to fight Celestials with ease and making Galactus his herald. Not to mention he became Galactus entity once and recreated the time-stream and the universe at some point.

#22 Posted by LordOfAllHumans (4179 posts) - - Show Bio

Team rather easily...

@jsav777 said:

I think that statement is not entirely true. Hyperstorm has no feats to support that statement. He was indeed more powerful than Franklin Richards when Franklin Richards was part of the Fantastic 5. But when Franklin came back to the past, and taught his younger self how to use some powers and told Reed that instead of suppressing Franklin powers tried to teach him how to use them properly, after this time traveling encounter, Franklin achieved almost omnipotence, being able to fight Celestials with ease and making Galactus his herald. Not to mention he became Galactus entity once and recreated the time-stream and the universe at some point.

Hyperstorms grandmother destroyed the hand of a Celestial using only residual Phoenix memories, they are not that big of deal when it comes to the Grey genome.

#23 Posted by GhostRavage (9211 posts) - - Show Bio

@lordofallhumans: But that's because of Phoenix not by Grey herself... Which gives Franklin his well deserved position as the most powerful earthling in Marvel history.

#24 Posted by LordOfAllHumans (4179 posts) - - Show Bio

@lordofallhumans: But that's because of Phoenix not by Grey herself... Which gives Franklin his well deserved position as the most powerful earthling in Marvel history.

read end of greys, Jean and her fam are built for the Phoenix and Jean did not use the Phoenix Force she used left over Phoenix memories

#25 Posted by LordOfAllHumans (4179 posts) - - Show Bio

@jsav777 said:

He lost to Galactus so i am gonna chuck that being more powerful than Franklin being a pure hyperbole, not sure if you would agree with me.

@lordofallhumans said:

When does Vulcan get phoenix force, i am really interested to read. Would you happen to have the issue number or the same of the story arc, i wanna track that down and read it , if possible.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance :)

It's a what if, the pic in the this thread was the cover, instead of Xavier going into to M'kraan crystal Vulcan went he met the Phoenix corps and realized the White Hot Room was just energy (the Phoenix) he took all that power into himself and decimated that universe, all of sudden he was powerless and it turns out White Phoenix (616 Jean) let him have all that power to prove a point and when her point was proven she shut him down and he died, and was absorbed into the White Hot Room

#26 Posted by GhostRavage (9211 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage said:

read end of greys, Jean and her fam are built for the Phoenix and Jean did not use the Phoenix Force she used left over Phoenix memories

Yes, Phoenix memories... Its not like is Jean Grey by herself who blew a Celestial hand something that was so difficult for Galactus to achieve. (Haven't read it though)

#27 Posted by New_World_Order (13326 posts) - - Show Bio

Team.

#28 Posted by comic_book_fan (5766 posts) - - Show Bio

hyperstorm solos.