kiwiacai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By kiwiacai

Both are at full power.
Determine the outcome given their powers and abilities.

G-w-D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By G-w-D

Hyperstorm Should logically win
Avatar image for ultimatewarrior123
ultimatewarrior123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Onslaught full potential owns all (well not all), but can you please tell me more about hyperstorm.
EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By EdwardWindsor

hypertstorm with ease he can use all the same mental powers as onsluaght and manipulate far more things he should win very quickly

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By czarny_samael666

Hyperstorm.

kiwiacai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By kiwiacai
@ultimatewarrior123: Hyperstorm's powers and abilities include the combination of Professor X, Magneto and the Phoenix Force and is just as intelligent as Reed Richards. Hyperstorm once outsmarted Doctor Doom and Reed Richards.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By King_Saturn
probably Hyperstorm
capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By capall

hyperstorm takes this
Avatar image for ultimatewarrior123
ultimatewarrior123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kiwiacai said:
" @ultimatewarrior123: Hyperstorm's powers and abilities include the combination of Professor X, Magneto and the Phoenix Force and is just as intelligent as Reed Richards. Hyperstorm once outsmarted Doctor Doom and Reed Richards. "

Well I know that onslaught has taken down phoenix, and I also know that full potential onslaught makes reed richards look like an idiot, he has all of the telepath's powers and so I think that hyperstorm would get mind raided, onslaught boasted having infinite strength, and so if full power I would go with onslaught, he punched juggernaut across America. 

But Hyperstorm sounds really powerful.
acaipapaya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By acaipapaya
@capall:
Well with Onslaught's reality warping powers he could make himself immune to Hyperstorm's attacks right?
Electricity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Electricity

hyperstorm
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#12  Edited By Lance Uppercut

Onslaught. Easily.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#13  Edited By The_Martian

Hyperstorm is the most powerful character in the comic book universe. He has every power imaginable as a natural gift, has eatin foods, drank magical water or other liquids, and has power items. He stopped Living Tribunal, Holy Spawn, Man of Miracles, Superman, Raiden, the Elder Gods(Mortal Kombat), Thanos(with heart of the universe), Chton, the Ancient One, Dr. Strange, Onslaught, SS4 Gogeta, the In-Betweener,the Beyonder, Magus, the One Above All, and all other warriors good and bad in the comic Omniverse singlehandedly. Hyperstorm is every type of character although he was born human. He has all the abilities of the pinnacle of a human, mutant, robot, cyborg, cosmic character, animal, android, someone affected by radiation, eternal, and a god Although the rankings on his powers are not correct here each of his powers far surpass any other with the same power. 

Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@Nobody said:

"  Hyperstorm is the most powerful character in the comic book universe. He has every power imaginable as a natural gift, has eatin foods, drank magical water or other liquids, and has power items. He stopped Living Tribunal, Holy Spawn, Man of Miracles, Superman, Raiden, the Elder Gods(), Thanos(with heart of the universe), Chton, the Ancient One, Dr. Strange, Onslaught, SS4 Gogeta, the In-Betweener,the Beyonder, Magus, the One Above All, and all other warriors good and bad in the comic Omniverse singlehandedly. Hyperstorm is every type of character although he was born human. He has all the abilities of the pinnacle of a human, mutant, robot, cyborg, cosmic character, animal, android, someone affected by radiation, eternal, and a god Although the rankings on his powers are not correct here each of his powers far surpass any other with the same power.  "

....... Fail. Or Sarcasm.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By The_Martian
@Lance Uppercut: LOL sorry, its from an old old thread. Someone once had put that on Hyperstorm's page and now every time I see his name thats all I think of LOL

Here's a link
acaipapaya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By acaipapaya
@Nobody:
How could Hyperstorm defeat the One Above All? I thought that character was the most powerful one in the marvel universe.
G-w-D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By G-w-D
@acaipapaya said:
"@Nobody: How could Hyperstorm defeat the One Above All? I thought that character was the most powerful one in the marvel universe. "

He is, that was Fanboy hype
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By The_Martian
@G-w-D said:
" @acaipapaya said:
"@Nobody: How could Hyperstorm defeat the One Above All? I thought that character was the most powerful one in the marvel universe. "
He is, that was Fanboy hype "
Its fanboyism at its greatest
acaipapaya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By acaipapaya
@G-w-D:
Oh I see. I am not so fond of fanboy hype. LOL.
TruePwnge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By TruePwnge
@Electricity said:

" hyperstorm "

There are 2 versions of Hyper Storm, one from the Exiles timeline with the mutants he is called 'David' instead of Jonathan, they genetically the same and almost have the very same powers. There is also a female version of Hyperstorm but I never read this one

Exiles version

Fan4 version

No Caption Provided

Either version Onslaught gets stomped
acaipapaya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By acaipapaya
@TruePwnge:
Well Onslaught is made of puer psychic energy. Could Hyperstorm beat him as a result of this? Isn't Onslaught intangible as a result? Also what about the reality warping powers Onslaught has.
Electricity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Electricity
@TruePwnge:
Thanks and yea im more familiar with the fan4 version
acaipapaya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By acaipapaya
@Phoenix of the Black Throne: Hyperstorm has managed to outwit Doctor Doom and Reed Richards for some time. Hyperstorm could use his intelligence to defeat Onslaught.  Also Hyperstorm can draw limitless energy and power from hyperspace.  His powers and abilities area a combination of Professor X, Magneto and the Phoenix Force.  Hyperstorm can control all forces of matter, has telekinesis, telepathy, teleportation, invisibility, matter and energy manipulation and dynamokinesis.     %Pr
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By MKF30

Hyperstorm IMO
Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#25  Edited By Tevnoba

Hyperstorm, with ease.  Onslaught is no challenge.

acaipapaya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By acaipapaya
@Tevnoba: Hyperstorm is arguably the most powerful mutant in the Marvel Universe; with the notion that mutants are humans.  So Beyonder does not count.  Hyperstorm can defeat any mutant, individually that is. Not a the same time.  

I also find it hard to understand how Onslaught, a being of pure psychic energy, can be defeated.  How can a being of pure psychic energy be defeated?  Isn't Onslaught intangible?  Can psychic energy be destroyed?            %Pr
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@acaipapaya said:
" @Tevnoba: Hyperstorm is arguably the most powerful mutant in the Marvel Universe; with the notion that mutants are humans.  So Beyonder does not count.  Hyperstorm can defeat any mutant, individually that is. Not a the same time.    I also find it hard to understand how Onslaught, a being of pure psychic energy, can be defeated.  How can a being of pure psychic energy be defeated?  Isn't Onslaught intangible?  Can psychic energy be destroyed?            %Pr "
He wasn't defeated, he was BFRed by a high level reality warper. And with tons of help.
acaipapaya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By acaipapaya
@Lance Uppercut: Who was the high level reality warper?   What does "BFR" mean again?   %Pr
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@acaipapaya said:
" @Lance Uppercut: Who was the high level reality warper?   What does "BFR" mean again?   %Pr "
Battle field removal. Franklin Richards, in his deus ex machina phase, and I'm fairly sure he was sent to oblivion, or entropy, or one of those crazy alternate dimensions that Marvel so enjoys.
acaipapaya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By acaipapaya
@Lance Uppercut: Oh.  I see.            %Pr
gobstakid777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By gobstakid777

if at full power, i'll give it to onslaught, unless ur talkin exiles version, in which case he gets stomped

acaipapaya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By acaipapaya
@gobstakid777: If both characters are at full power, then Hyperstorm can defeat Onslaught.  Hyperstorm can defeat any mutant, individually. Not all at the same time.  Mutants are humans.             %Pr
cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By cracks
@gobstakid777: Hyperstorm would win in any scenario. Anyone care to disagree?                 %Pr
Ownerz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Ownerz
@cracks said:
" @gobstakid777: Hyperstorm would win in any scenario. Anyone care to disagree?                 %Pr "
No, I agree Hyperstorm is far too powerful
cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By cracks
@Ownerz: Hyperstorm can defeat Dark Phoenix and Galactus as well.        %Pr
cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By cracks

Onslaught here has X-Man, Franklin Richards, Xavier and Magneto.  Onslaught might win this.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ba149167b2c0
deactivated-5ba149167b2c0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Nobody said:
"  Hyperstorm is the most powerful character in the comic book universe. He has every power imaginable as a natural gift, has eatin foods, drank magical water or other liquids, and has power items. He stopped Living Tribunal, Holy Spawn, Man of Miracles, Superman, Raiden, the Elder Gods(Mortal Kombat), Thanos(with heart of the universe), Chton, the Ancient One, Dr. Strange, Onslaught, SS4 Gogeta, the In-Betweener,the Beyonder, Magus, the One Above All, and all other warriors good and bad in the comic Omniverse singlehandedly. Hyperstorm is every type of character although he was born human. He has all the abilities of the pinnacle of a human, mutant, robot, cyborg, cosmic character, animal, android, someone affected by radiation, eternal, and a god Although the rankings on his powers are not correct here each of his powers far surpass any other with the same power.  "
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! ! ! ! But i have to go with onslaught on this.
Surge2477

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Surge2477

hyperstorm has far more power than onslaught. this characters needs to be explored more by marvel. with his power level, he may be the one to defeat the sentry. I Have no problem with the sentry, but many of the people in comicvine are beginning to hate sentry. 

in any case, hyperstorm has far more power & in very intelligent.
MichaeltheFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 26

#41  Edited By MichaeltheFly

Hyperstorm, after a very close fight.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

marvel said onslaught was meant to be more powerful.

it was said by one of the writers in the letter pages of one of hyperstorm's appearances