• 169 results
Sly_141

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Sly_141

After the Hulk declares that the will destroy New York in order to shame the members of the Illuminati, Tony Stark grows desperate and decides to use the last trick up his sleeve. Having invested time into developing multiversal technology and exploring the multiverse, Stark found Hyperion stranded after his world had been destroyed by Doom when he killed that universe's Owen Reece. Stark eventually managed to rescue him, and he let him stay in Stark tower until he recuperated.Now, Stark convinces Hyperion to pay back the favor and sends him to contain the Hulk by any means necessary... (Basically replace Sentry with Hyperion.)

Hyperion from Earth-13034 but with composite feats

No Caption Provided

v.s

World War Hulk

No Caption Provided

No BFR. No TP.

Morals On.

New York City during the WWH storyline.

Knockout for the win.

Who wins?

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By GhostRavage

Hulk.

Avatar image for maninthemountain
ManInTheMountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk

The only one to go toe to toe with the omnipotent Fabio Man, except for Helicarrier.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator

Hulk punches his head off

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By XiiX

Hyperion should be able to one-shot him BFR him etc blitz him because something micro/nanoseconds etc

But a very close match IMO

AgentofChaos1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By AgentofChaos1
Champion99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WWH

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 thedailybagel  Moderator
Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

Hyperion lacks the striking, speed and versatility feats to actually challenge WWH, let alone beat him.

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Sly_141

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Really? Hyperion was able to take regular Hulk fairly easily so I imagine he would at least put up a fight here.

Sly_141

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Updated OP. Hyperion now has composite feats Supreme Power,King Hyperion, Earth X etc...

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Rpgesus

Hyperion no difficulty

If I had his speed strength heat vision and such and I couldn't beat the slow overrated dumbass hulk then i might kill myself

AgentofChaos1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk stomps . Hyperion can't even beat Gladiator and the red hulk

MaZeRaIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By MaZeRaIII

Hyperion IMO.

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatch hulk doesn't have universal damage output

Darkbiscuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

King Hyperion took out several Hulks, Thors, and even two Hyperions at once.

Sly_141

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Sly_141

@comicsrulebutdbzdoes2: I think regular Hulk has damaged him before so he doesn't need universal damage output for this battle unless I'm missing something.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

King Hyperion took out several Hulks, Thors, and even two Hyperions at once.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hyperion wins handily with composite, even with the original OP of 13034 version, he can still win; with it being closer...

Incursion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hyperion

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sly_141: Scans ? Because I need to know if your talking about what I think you are

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Sy8000

Hulk everytime

Champion99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WWHulk still wins

Sly_141

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Sly_141

@kgb725: I don't have the comic personally but I found this

No Caption Provided

Hulk manages to draw blood from Hyperion but then gets his hind handed to him rather quickly.

Then I believe that Hyperion was injured in Infinity by Corvus Glaive but I don't think he drew blood.

EDIT: Corvus did make him bleed.

Read from right to left. The second scan shows him bleeding when he incinerates Corvus.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sly_141: He was being mind controlled in that instance and after her mind control was over he reverted back to banner

Sly_141

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725: Did that affect Hulk's strength or was it just normal mind control?

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

#32  Edited By MasterKungFu

composite hyperion

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By GhostRavage

@sly_141:Hyperion didn't beat Hulk, Abyss lost control over him and he didn't have any motives to be angry to begin with. The instance is widely taken out of context. Let me cite myself from my thread Context Files: Hulk when it is explained...

Hulk forced to Banner by Hyperion

One of the few instance which don't posses that much context and is most of times misinterpreted because people don't pay much attention to the situation as a whole, say, they don't look at the big picture. Often the instance is showcased by posting these 2 scans from Hickman's Avengers #3 without the context behind...

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

So by the first look, Hulk is seemingly hit so hard by Hyperion he turns back to Banner. However, that an improbable possibility when the context is brought to light... Let's approach it shall we?

No Caption Provided

In Avengers #1 Hulk was Mind Controlled by Abyss , Ex-Nihilo's half part, which ended in her controlling him all the way to Avengers #3... The fact that even Hulk's purposes were being controlled by her means Hulk didn't even have his own reasons to be mad nor to fight. Which then brings us back to the scans posted previously.

The moment Thor freed himself and launched a huge lightning on Abyss she explicitly states "I've lost him" while possibly looking at Hulk. At the same moment Hyperion hits him and Banner appears inside a crater later on. Without the context it's understandable to think Hyperion knock Hulk down with a punch, but with it it's pretty obvious Hulk turned back to Banner because Banner had no idea why he was fighting anymore, he didn't have any reasons to be mad, let alone fight against his friend and the moment Abyss lost control over him, he instantly turned into Banner.

So no, Hulk went down that way because of the reasons stated above, not because Hyperion knocked him back to Banner.

~GhostRavage

Sly_141

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: My bad. I was thinking of Sun God, but to be honest Hulk did look pretty bad after that fight.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

I don't know why people are saying World War Hulk would stop regular Marcus Milton(new) Hyperion. Besides the Sentry and Dr Strange(who Hulk was losing to). World War Hulk never faced anyone on the level of Hyperion. Especially this Hyperion who was strong enough to stop a speeding planet. A a fight with regular Marcus Milton would be a tough fight for Hulk. Adding composite Hyperion is just a stomp. OP put this back to regular Hyperion.

And the fight with Hulk vs Hyperion, people should actually read the dialogue...

Sly_141

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: In Hype's fight. It was a good fight but Hyperion looked like he was winning at the end.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sly_141: He didn't win and wasn't winning, it was inconclusive and Hulk was shrugging off everything Hyperion threw at him without any harm whatsoever ultimately turning back to Banner because Abyss lost control over him. Sun God's fight Hulk was weakened, hence the reason he was grey instead of green.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_stranglehold_da_first: Hulk already fought Hyperion twice and almost beat him by himself without taking any noticeable damage from him during Superior Spider Team Up. What are you talking about? Green Scar would ground him rather easily as Hyperion has absolutely no feats to suggest he can take on the Green Scar which was operating on planetary scale almost effortlessly.

Helicoprion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

WWH

Sly_141

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Sly_141

@ghostravage: I get the reasoning behind Hype's fight but at the end it looked like Hulk's eyes were swollen shut. And it didn't seem like Hulk was doing any damage to Hyperion after that initial hit but the fight was short so who knows. As for the Sun God fight, what are you referring to when you say that he is weakened?

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

@ghostravage said:

@king_stranglehold_da_first: Hulk already fought Hyperion twice and almost beat him by himself without taking any noticeable damage from him during Superior Spider Team Up. What are you talking about? Green Scar would ground him rather easily as Hyperion has absolutely no feats to suggest he can take on the Green Scar which was operating on planetary scale almost effortlessly.

The Marcus Milton version that is in this fight? Where? Show me? Scan? I sure hope you're not talking about the 616-Hyperion who is only a 90 tonner. Wait... I just read the bolded. Actually read the comic, Hyperion was said to be possessedby Carrion. Yeah good showing for the Hulk. Why don't you prove that the Green Scar would pound him easily. And the OP states that this is World War Hulk and not World Breaker Hulk, so he will not be operating at planetary scale.

This Hyperion's strength is not only on par with Hulk or arguable higher, but he has the durability, speed and even heat vision to keep Hulk at bay. World War Hulk has not faced anyone like this Hyperion during the WWH besides the Sentry who btw was weakened and was even losing control of his own powers. Even confirmed by the writer. Hyperion wont be losing control of his powers. If he wants to he'll be speed blitzing Hulk all day.

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By HeirToTheKingdom

Hulk has shown better thus far, even more so World War Hulk.

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sly_141: He didn't win and wasn't winning, it was inconclusive and Hulk was shrugging off everything Hyperion threw at him without any harm whatsoever ultimately turning back to Banner because Abyss lost control over him. Sun God's fight Hulk was weakened, hence the reason he was grey instead of green.

And Hyperion wasn't shrugging off everything Hulk threw at him? He got the last punch! But more importantly not only did Hulk get a sneak attack, but Hyperion was clearly holding back due to Hulk being mind controlled.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Composite hype wins.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_stranglehold_da_first:

The Marcus Milton version that is in this fight? Where? Show me? Scan? I sure hope you're not talking about the 616-Hyperion who is only a 90 tonner. Wait... I just read the bolded. Actually read the comic, Hyperion was said to be possessedby Carrion. Yeah good showing for the Hulk. Why don't you prove that the Green Scar would pound him easily. And the OP states that this is World War Hulk and not World Breaker Hulk, so he will not be operating at planetary scale.

Really? Green Scar is by far Hulk's strongest incarnation so far and no one short of a Skyfather managed to harm him significantly. He was shrugging off planet shattering beams of kinetic energy right at his face with a simple bloody nose during Incredible Hulk #617, he held a freaking planet 1/3 bigger than Earth together while lifting, moving and grabbing quintillions of tons of tectonic plates while overpowering the seismic phenomena of a collapsing planet WHILE WEAKENED. Took a 100 trillion ton punch to the chest and was barely bothered and proceeded to almost crush Skaar's head like an egg. The fact Green Scar has exactly the same strength amp that is biographically stated to affect Hulk after Planet Sakaar in 2006 means he has the means to do exactly the same as he did against Hyperion, even more so considering Green Scar has better and more consistent feats regarding this. I mean, why do i need to prove a biographically stated, on-panel proven and conceptually SUPERIOR version of Hulk in any conceivable area can do what Hulk did as Savage Hulk? World Breaker Hulk operates on planetary scale because he can actually bust planets almost effortlessly, but Hulk in general can operate at said level by prior feats... I mean, one of his first feats was overpowering the force capable of kicking a planet out of orbit in Tales to Astonish...

This Hyperion's strength is not only on par with Hulk or arguable higher, but he has the durability, speed and even heat vision to keep Hulk at bay. World War Hulk has not faced anyone like this Hyperion during the WWH besides the Sentry who btw was weakened and was even losing control of his own powers. Even confirmed by the writer. Hyperion wont be losing control of his powers. If he wants to he'll be speed blitzing Hulk all day.

This isn't entirely true and most of it is bullshit. Hyperion has no feats besides pushing a planet to put him anywhere near Hulk when the same Hulk was used to repel Exitar which was 1 and 1/3 bigger than Earth without recurring to a decent amount of rage, the same Hulk was depleting almost all the energies of a abstract being that was keeping him restrained, the same Hulk one shot'd Thor, the same Hulk lifted the weight of a star, the same Hulk was compared to the builder's Worldkiller and Stark's newly weaponized planet as a planet buster... Hell... I'm so pumped and tempted i would actually CaV you using the exact same Hulk who fought Hyperion just for you to see how much of a chump he is in front of Hulk... Hyperion doesn't have any noteworthy speed feats and i'm positive about it and Hickman himself implied Hulk was stronger than Hyperion, hell, Marvel Fact Files #5 already confirms Hulk is the strongest hero in Marvel Earth.

Avatar image for emperorxhadesx420
EmperorxHadesx420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage said:

And Hyperion wasn't shrugging off everything Hulk threw at him? He got the last punch! But more importantly not only did Hulk get a sneak attack, but Hyperion was clearly holding back due to Hulk being mind controlled.

He didn't shrug off everything Hulk delivered in his fight during the Superior Spiderman team up and that's a fact whereas Hulk wasn't even harmed in either of the fights. He didn't hold back because of that and he surely didn't in the Team up fight as someone else was controlling him just like Hulk. The only difference is Hyperion didn't manage to hurt Hulk in either of the fights whereas he did manage to hurt Hyperion in both fights.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sly_141 said:

@ghostravage: I get the reasoning behind Hype's fight but at the end it looked like Hulk's eyes were swollen shut. And it didn't seem like Hulk was doing any damage to Hyperion after that initial hit but the fight was short so who knows. As for the Sun God fight, what are you referring to when you say that he is weakened?

He hurt him with his first punch whereas Hyperion didn't do anything to him while using both blunt and heat vision. Don't get me wrong, that instance is almost useless as it was inconclusive and had some context behind but Hyperion didn't look superior at all. As per the weakened statement... Banner used a serum to have more control over Hulk which diminished his potential in exchange for smarts, hence the reason why he was gray instead of green and Banner himself states the serum was created to turn his rage down every time he turns green...

No Caption Provided

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage:

Really? Green Scar is by far Hulk's strongest incarnation so far and no one short of a Skyfather managed to harm him significantly.

Wait what!? So you're essentially saying only skyfathers can hurt Hulk? Wait?

He was shrugging off planet shattering beams of kinetic energy right at his face with a simple bloody nose during Incredible Hulk #617,

Scan?

he held a freaking planet 1/3 bigger than Earth together while lifting, moving and grabbing quintillions of tons of tectonic plates while overpowering the seismic phenomena of a collapsing planet WHILE WEAKENED.

That's nice. Hyperion held two worlds apart.

Next.

Took a 100 trillion ton punch to the chest and was barely bothered and proceeded to almost crush Skaar's head like an egg. The fact Green Scar has exactly the same strength amp that is biographically stated to affect Hulk after Planet Sakaar in 2006 means he has the means to do exactly the same as he did against Hyperion, even more so considering Green Scar has better and more consistent feats regarding this. I mean, why do i need to prove a biographically stated, on-panel proven and conceptually SUPERIOR version of Hulk in any conceivable area can do what Hulk did as Savage Hulk?

You're listing me a bunch of feats. That's nice and all, but tell me how Hulk actually puts down Hyperion. The same Hulk who struggled to put down the Juggernaut. 100 trillion ton punch? Nice. Hyperion survived the destruction of two universes.

World Breaker Hulk operates on planetary scale because he can actually bust planets almost effortlessly, but Hulk in general can operate at said level by prior feats... I mean, one of his first feats was overpowering the force capable of kicking a planet out of orbit in Tales to Astonish...

Yet World Breaker Hulk ISN'T in this fight and I already told you so.

This isn't entirely true and most of it is bullshit. Hyperion has no feats besides pushing a planet to put him anywhere near Hulk when

Wait what!? Hyperion held TWO planets apart, but not only that he flipping stopped a planet moving at 500,000 miles right in its tracks. How does that not put him in the same area as Hulk?

the same Hulk was used to repel Exitar which was 1 and 1/3 bigger than Earth without recurring to a decent amount of rage, the same Hulk was depleting almost all the energies of a abstract being that was keeping him restrained, the same Hulk one shot'd Thor, the same Hulk lifted the weight of a star, the same Hulk was compared to the builder's Worldkiller and Stark's newly weaponized planet as a planet buster...

What abstract being?

Hell... I'm so pumped and tempted i would actually CaV you using the exact same Hulk who fought Hyperion just for you to see how much of a chump he is in front of Hulk...

Seems like you have some personal vendetta against this character.

Hyperion doesn't have any noteworthy speed feats and i'm positive about it and Hickman himself implied Hulk was stronger than Hyperion.

Most flying powerhouses are usually fast. Either way this Hyperion is a new character and we need to see more from him. Even so what we have seen puts him in the same category as Hulk and Thor. And when did Hickman say Hulk was stronger than Hyperion? The way Hickman has written Hyperion seems to speak otherwise.

hell, Marvel Fact Files #5 already confirms Hulk is the strongest hero in Marvel Earth.

And Stan Lee said Thor is stronger than Hulk. So?

Either way composite Hyperion wins this easily.

@emperorxhadesx420

Stop cheerleading.