Hyperion vs Spartan

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By King_Saturn
Who wins in an all out battle between Hyperion ( 616 Universe version ) versus Spartan ( No Void, Normal Levels of Power ) ? Fight takes place in Smallville. Fighters start off 200 Feet Apart.  

Hyperion of the Squadron Sinister
Hyperion of the Squadron Sinister
No Caption Provided
Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By texasdeathmatch

I don't think Spartan is at Hyperion's level without Void

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By King_Saturn
@texasdeathmatch said:
Regular Hyperion is not that powerful... and Spartan has done well with some Heavy Hitters at times. 
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@King Saturn said:

@texasdeathmatch said:

Regular Hyperion is not that powerful... and Spartan has done well with some Heavy Hitters at times. 
Isn't regular Hyperion like a 100 ton Superman-esque character (I know he's not at Superman levels)? I'm just basing Spartan on what I saw in the cartoons, haha, I didn't think he was that strong.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By King_Saturn
@texasdeathmatch said:
@King Saturn said:

@texasdeathmatch said:

Isn't regular Hyperion like a 100 ton Superman-esque character (I know he's not at Superman levels)? I'm just basing Spartan on what I saw in the cartoons, haha, I didn't think he was that strong.
Spartan is at the 60 - 70 ton strength range. 
Hyperion ( 616 ) is about at 90 ton strength range 

so technically Hyperion is slightly stronger... but Spartan has Energy Blasts and Shields that could help him here even out the score.  
speed wise I think they are around the same range
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@King Saturn: Interesting...well then I just don't know
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By czarny_samael666

This Hyperion throw Wonder Man from Earth to Sun. And he did that only because he was tired of Wonder Man still keep coming on him.

This "90 tons" from handbooks and wikis is completly not taking what happened in comics. 
IIRC he also fought with Thor and wasn't an easy enemy for him.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By King_Saturn
@czarny_samael666 said:
This Hyperion throw Wonder Man from Earth to Sun. And he did that only because he was tired of Wonder Man still keep coming on him.  This "90 tons" from handbooks and wikis is completly not taking what happened in comics.  IIRC he also fought with Thor and wasn't an easy enemy for him.
Hyperion did those feats like 20 - 30 years ago man... what feats does he have in more recent years. 
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@King Saturn said:
@czarny_samael666 said:
This Hyperion throw Wonder Man from Earth to Sun. And he did that only because he was tired of Wonder Man still keep coming on him.  This "90 tons" from handbooks and wikis is completly not taking what happened in comics.  IIRC he also fought with Thor and wasn't an easy enemy for him.
Hyperion did those feats like 20 - 30 years ago man... what feats does he have in more recent years. 
Is he even still a relevant character these days? I've only seen him in that sh*tshow of the Ultimates series.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By King_Saturn
@texasdeathmatch said:
@King Saturn said:
@czarny_samael666 said:
Is he even still a relevant character these days? I've only seen him in that sh*tshow of the Ultimates series.
he has been around in recent years... 
Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#11  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
@texasdeathmatch said:
@King Saturn said:
@czarny_samael666 said:
That was a farce, the supreme Hyperion is awesome 
the darknessss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By the darknessss

close call on this. spartan gets it perhaps.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Hyperion. He threw Wonder man to the sun and gave Thor a good fight. He wins IMO.
Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#14  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

Spartan did live to the end of time

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By czarny_samael666
@King Saturn said:
@czarny_samael666 said:

What does it matter when he did that? 

1.I don't know about any depower to this one.
2.You by Yourself putted old pic here...
3.Marvel don't simply depower their people like DC as they don't deny old comics (like IG or Secret Wars).

@King Saturn said:
@texasdeathmatch said:
@King Saturn said:
@czarny_samael666 said:

Where? 
Becuase Hyperion who fought with Blue Marvel is supposed to be de-powered King Hyperion. There is dozen different Hyperions and best ones IMO are the one who showed power equal to Gladiator (with nanosecond speed reaction and planet level strength), his clone/one created by Grandmaster (one from this thread) and King Hyperion who is supposed to be stronger and more powerfull than all others Hyperions.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By King_Saturn
@czarny_samael666 said:
@King Saturn said:
@czarny_samael666 said:

3.Marvel don't simply depower their people like DC as they don't deny old comics (like IG or Secret Wars).

@King Saturn said:
@texasdeathmatch said:
@King Saturn said:
@czarny_samael666 said:
Where?  Becuase Hyperion who fought with Blue Marvel is supposed to be de-powered King Hyperion. There is dozen different Hyperions and best ones IMO are the one who showed power equal to Gladiator (with nanosecond speed reaction and planet level strength), his clone/one created by Grandmaster (one from this thread) and King Hyperion who is supposed to be stronger and more powerfull than all others Hyperions.
1. it matters to me... because I am the OP and the creator of this thread.... either you find some material of Hyperion doing some high end feats within the span of 1990... or it's meaningless ( that's a condition to the battle ) 

2. how do you know I picked that image for usage of classic Hyperion ? maybe I picked that because I liked that specific image 

3. I don't care what Marvel does... either you show images of Hyperion doing some high end feats during a time when Julius Erving and Bill Walton weren't playing in the NBA or leave it alone.  

I want more recent sources for these battles... not just some feats done back in the 1970's or 1980's regardless of a depower of the character or not. 

A. Okay you just named a specific Hyperion who has been around in recent years. Now it might not have been the specific one I was thinking of directly... or it could have been... the many different Hyperion versions have cause confusion before. 
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By czarny_samael666
@King Saturn said:
@czarny_samael666 said:
@King Saturn said:
@czarny_samael666 said:

@King Saturn said:
@texasdeathmatch said:
@King Saturn said:
@czarny_samael666 said:
Where?  Becuase Hyperion who fought with Blue Marvel is supposed to be de-powered King Hyperion. There is dozen different Hyperions and best ones IMO are the one who showed power equal to Gladiator (with nanosecond speed reaction and planet level strength), his clone/one created by Grandmaster (one from this thread) and King Hyperion who is supposed to be stronger and more powerfull than all others Hyperions.
1. it matters to me... because I am the OP and the creator of this thread.... either you find some material of Hyperion doing some high end feats within the span of 1990... or it's meaningless ( that's a condition to the battle ) 

2. how do you know I picked that image for usage of classic Hyperion ? maybe I picked that because I liked that specific image 

3. I don't care what Marvel does... either you show images of Hyperion doing some high end feats during a time when Julius Erving and Bill Walton weren't playing in the NBA or leave it alone.  

I want more recent sources for these battles... not just some feats done back in the 1970's or 1980's regardless of a depower of the character or not. 

A. Okay you just named a specific Hyperion who has been around in recent years. Now it might not have been the specific one I was thinking of directly... or it could have been... the many different Hyperion versions have cause confusion before. 
1.Then change OP and make a rule that only feats from last 10 years counts. Until then - both of that fights counts.
2.I was pointing that it is unfair to ban his old feats and putting image from  these years.
3.Then edit OP. Until then - my point stands.
4.That is why I am so specific about this fight ;) To my knowledge Hyperion from that team, the one about which we're talking about and who is in the pic, is dead for long.
YoungGunna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#18  Edited By YoungGunna

OG Spartan would probaly lose but Spartan 3.0 beats Hyperion..

BRAX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Actually Spartan has been listed as lifting 115 tons.His strength is well above Hyperion..And Spartan has great H2H skills..Spartan mops the floor with Hyperion..

Avatar image for captainmarvelthunder
CaptainMarvelThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hyperion

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hyperion wins.

Artyom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Spartan

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

without void hyperion wins spartan might stand for a bit but the out come will never be in doubt.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hyperion

BRAX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By BRAX

I am sorry but as long as Hyperion keeps losing to low tier Marvel heavy hitters like Blue Marvel; well I just can't seem to pick him to win..

6]

Powers and AbilitiesEdit

Powers

• Bio-Android Body: As a bio-synthetic humanoid, Spartan has been upgraded several times. Spartan is made from highly advanced Kherubim technology and is possibly one of the most sophisticated machines in the universe.
  • Superhuman Strength: Spartan possesses massive superhuman strength capable of benching 60 tons of weight with seldom difficulty and nearly 70 tons with due effort. After a series of upgrades his strength level had increased by staggering amounts, initially through receiving a new kheran model body he proved capable of pumping 80 tons with minimal effort then 115 tons with exertion. Then after receiving further modification from Marlowe his strength was upped further into the upper 100 ton marker. Easily able to tear apart a Kherubim 'low-grav warcrawler' tank apart with his bare hands[17].
  • Superhuman Durability: Spartan is not 'invulnerable' in the true sense of the word, but he is still fairly tough and difficult to injure. He is easily bulletproof and invulnerable to most conventional street weapons such as a common knife, gun, bullets etc. Armor-piercing bullets can pierce his biosynthetic flesh as well as powerful assaults from superhumans can easily damage him. Although recent upgrades to his chassis has made him tough enough to withstand stronger impacts. Ranging from surviving mortar fire from an alien tank[18], to standing ground against a speeding vehicle without budging[19]. and parrying superhuman blows from the likes of Fairchild with ease[20].
  • Superhuman Stamina: In Spartan's case, however, it's the issue of endurance and the ability to function even with considerable damage done to him. He could have both arms ripped off with holes torn through most of his body and even his head, and still be capable of functioning and pushing onward. In many ways, the only way to truly defeat Spartan is to completely destroy him and shut his systems down.
  • Energy Projection: As akin to all Spartan series android's, Yohn Kohl can emit and control vast quantities of bio-plasma energy for offensive and defensive means.
  • Bio-Molecular Blast: Spartan is capable of generating powerful amounts of energy and releasing them from his body in the form of explosive blasts from his hands & eyes known as bio-blasts. These powerful bursts of energy can hit with as much as 70 tons of force. Exerting as much internal power as he can spare, these blasts can reach 90 tons of force. Easily capable of shredding most alloys and leveling most things.
  • Energy Enhanced Punches: Spartan can contain energy within his fists and then discharge it upon impact, multiplying the strength of his blows by about 2-4 time over.
  • Plasma Shield: Spartan is capable of generating fields of plasma energy designed to protect himself and others and repel attacks against him. The field can protect him from up to 90 tons of force from both physical attacks and equivalent energy ones as well.
  • Holo Projection: The ability to project holographic images.
  • Enhanced Senses: The body on Kheran gave him enhanced senses that allowed him to scan entire cities for specific humans. X-ray and thermal visions and other abilities that are added on and learned as time progresses.
  • Flight: Spartan is capable of flight via the generation of an anti-gravity field about his body. His speed range is somewhere at around Mach-1 (750 mph). Although flying at top speed for extended periods of time tend to drain his energy reserves.
  • Psychic Immunity: As he is a cybernetic entity, Spartan's mind simply cannot be affected to an optimal degree by telepaths. It doesn't matter how powerful you are, his brain waves and mental functions simply do not allow it. Not even Despot, the most powerful psi to ever live, was capable of mentally controlling or reading the thoughts of Spartan.
  • Immortality: Spartan possesses in essence, assured immortality. If his body is destroyed or in anyway damaged beyond repair, his mind is usually immediately downloaded into another body either at HALO or on the MIRV itself for maximum memory and personality containment.
  • Accelerated Healing: Spartans are also capable of self-repair so they can mend themselves after battle.
  • Technopathy: Spartan could wirelessly connect with any computer system and bend it to his will. He could even link up to telephone lines and answer phone calls or radio transmissions via WiFi in his networking. After the world's end event, Spartan's interfacing ability was largely diminished now he could only make machine contact with telephone and radio transmissions and could only control the few remaining Spartan guards which survived Armageddon.

Abilities

• Genius Level Intellect: Each Spartan has a "brain" more powerful than any other computer (on Earth or otherwise), is programmed to be able to use any technology it comes across. High speed CPU processors functioning at literally the speed of light, extensive files and combat data. They can also download data on his combat foes to best determine their weaknesses and defeat them.
  • Leadership
  • Hand-to-Hand Combat (Advanced)
  • Weaponry
BRAX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Basically, what I am saying is Hyperion would get smashed by Spartan..

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brax How exactly is Blue Marvel a low tier? Also that was a different version, a much more powerful version of Hyperion (King Hyperion) who lost to Blue Marvel. Makes your claim seem all that impressive as Blue Marvel is powerful in his own right.

Apocalypse3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hyperion

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Kingant27

@New_World_Order: A lot of Dc fans don't like Blue Marvel, and seem to think he is a low tier; yet his feats have proved otherwise.

BRAX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's no all out disrespect towards Blue Marvel..I just Don't personally rank him up there with some of Marvel's more elite heroes..