#1 Edited by Yaujtapool (7929 posts) - - Show Bio

-Battle takes place during the  Civil War era.
-This is extremis Ironman whilst he is still director of SHIELD.
-Battle takes place in the SHIELD headquarters.  
-The location is evacuated but still contains all of its usual weaponry .
-All of Starks previous armors (Except for Thorbuster armor) are in the location and in close proximity.
-They start off from 100 feet apart.
-Iron man is bloodlusted (Though it will not make him careless) and has full knowledge of all of Hyperions powers .   
-Hyperion is randomly transported to the location and his normal morals apply to him.  
-This is the Hyperion from the Supreme power comics.
-K.O/ kill/no BFR

Ironman

VS

Hyperion

#2 Posted by Morpheus_ (29909 posts) - - Show Bio
If the battle takes place pre-Disassembled, then how is this Extremis Iron Man? LOL.
#3 Posted by Yaujtapool (7929 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
" If the battle takes place pre-Disassembled, then how is this Extremis Iron Man? LOL. "
This disassembled , wasnt extremis pretty useless to him at that point in time. I

should have been more specific and just said during civil war era.
#4 Posted by Morpheus_ (29909 posts) - - Show Bio
@Yaujtapool said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" If the battle takes place pre-Disassembled, then how is this Extremis Iron Man? LOL. "
This disassembled , wasnt extremis pretty useless to him at that point in time. I   should have been more specific and just said during civil war era. "
Correct. I presumed you meant Avengers: Disassembled, not Stark Disassembled. 

It's all good, either way.
#5 Posted by Yaujtapool (7929 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Yaujtapool said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
This disassembled , wasnt extremis pretty useless to him at that point in time. I   should have been more specific and just said during civil war era. "
Correct. I presumed you meant Avengers: Disassembled, not Stark Disassembled. 

It's all good, either way.
"
Yep just a misunderstanding .

So whats your thoughts on the battle ?
#6 Edited by Surge2477 (1118 posts) - - Show Bio

Tough battle. Iron Man is bloodlusted along with having knowledge his opponenets abilities & Hyperion is in moral mode. Seems like the odds are in favor for Iron Man to win, even though Hyperion is a 100 ton brick.  

On 2nd thought, this Hyperion seemded stronger than the Hyperion of Earth 712. He seems to have enough physical speed & power to beat Tony. However, won't be easy since Tony is going all out.
#7 Posted by Yaujtapool (7929 posts) - - Show Bio
@Surge2477 said:
" Tough battle. Iron Man is bloodlusted along with having knowledge his opponenets abilities & Hyperion is in moral mode. Seems like the odds are in favor for Iron Man to win, even though Hyperion is a 100 ton brick. "
Hyperion may be considered a brick but he is a very fast 100 ton brick that can fly and has ranged attacks due to his atomic vision .

He should make it very hard for IM to win not to mention he will kill when necessary  .
#8 Posted by Yaujtapool (7929 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#9 Posted by Jake Fury (21133 posts) - - Show Bio

Tough call. I'd give a slight edge to Tony based on experience.
#10 Posted by the darknessss (3267 posts) - - Show Bio

hyper brick has defo the right qualities to win this so in that corner,be close.
#11 Posted by PowerHerc (86068 posts) - - Show Bio

Hyperion wins.  Iron Man can't stop him.  Knowledge of powers and Extremis be damned.  Hyperion is too much for him.   
Tony would be lucky to survive this one.  This Hyperion is damn unforgiving. 
#12 Posted by Yaujtapool (7929 posts) - - Show Bio

double bump

#13 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12339 posts) - - Show Bio

Ironman.