Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By GoldKing
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Just as Hyperion defeats the small band of heros and takes over the city as his own, Attuma and his army rise from the ocean depths.

When Hyperion easily defeats the small army, Attuma decides to take matters into his own hands.

Rules: Winner via death, KO, or submission.

Fight goes back and forth between land and the ocean.

whacknasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I want to say Hyperion...Any nice feats for Attuma?

GoldKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@whacknasty:

All I've ever seen of him was on the Avengers Assemble cartoon and he was knocking Hulk and Thor around pretty good.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Hyperion

deadcool_XD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

I think some of you are only basing it off the show. I think attuma is much more powerful. After attuma was resurrected by dr.doom he was said to be almost as strong as namor. And namor is much stronger than hyperion.

Avatar image for heraldofganthet
HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deadcool_xd:

I think some of you are only basing it off the show. I think attuma is much more powerful. After attuma was resurrected by dr.doom he was said to be almost as strong as namor. And namor is much stronger than hyperion.

Fair enough. But to me, Attuma's inability to fly and lack of a consistent long range attack option are huge stumbling blocks for him to overcome.

A protracted (and grounded) h2h conflict is perhaps another matter...

Avatar image for man_of_miracles
Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How is Namor much stronger than Hyperion?

deadcool_XD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By deadcool_XD

@deadcool_xd said:

They are relatively close in strength s both are labeled class 100, but Namor has a few more strengths. Hyperion can lift around 90 tons according to the CV database, Namor can lift thousands of tons as said in the CV database. There are a few other minor things that make him stronger, but overall he is stronger than Hyperion. He also has more feats, because he was one of the first ever superheroes.

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@man_of_miracles said:

@deadcool_xd said:

They are relatively close in strength s both are labeled class 100, but Namor has a few more strengths. Hyperion can lift around 90 tons according to the CV database, Namor can lift thousands of tons as said in the CV database. There are a few other minor things that make him stronger, but overall he is stronger than Hyperion. He also has more feats, because he was one of the first ever superheroes.

The CV database is wrong. Hyperion is easily in the multimillion ton level, he stopped a planet/lifted a planet.

Namor has more feats and that is it, he isn't as nearly as strong as Hyperion.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Hyperion easily

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatch Hyperion 10/10

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CV wiki says that Hyperion is a 90 tonner?

0_0

Aaaanyways, does anyone have feats for this Attuma fellow?

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonez120: he's lost every sigle fight I've read him in even amped he got smacked up by an ordinary hulk underwater, schooled by FF, manor regularly owns him

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

@deadcool_xd said:

@man_of_miracles said:

@deadcool_xd said:

The CV database is wrong. Hyperion is easily in the multimillion ton level, he stopped a planet/lifted a planet.

Wasn't that a different Hyperion?

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Man_of_Miracles

@jonny_anonymous said:

@man_of_miracles said:

@deadcool_xd said:

@man_of_miracles said:

@deadcool_xd said:

No he just did it in marvel now a while ago.

If you want I can grab the scan.

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonny_anonymous said:

@man_of_miracles said:

@deadcool_xd said:

@man_of_miracles said:

@deadcool_xd said:

Yeah the one in Hickman's Avengers is a different Hyperion from the one in this thread.

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@man_of_miracles said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

@man_of_miracles said:

@deadcool_xd said:

@man_of_miracles said:

@deadcool_xd said:

Yeah the one in Hickman's Avengers is a different Hyperion from the one in this thread.

Except this thread doesn't specify the version, which would mean we would use the most recent version.

deadcool_XD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By deadcool_XD

@deadcool_xd said:

@man_of_miracles said:

@deadcool_xd said:

u can't be in multimillion level class it doesn't exsist. Even celestials aren't classified as that.

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonny_anonymous said:

@man_of_miracles said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

@man_of_miracles said:

@deadcool_xd said:

@man_of_miracles said:

@deadcool_xd said:

Except this thread doesn't specify the version, which would mean we would use the most recent version.

The picture he used in the OP specifies.

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@man_of_miracles said:

@deadcool_xd said:

@man_of_miracles said:

@deadcool_xd said:

u can't be in multimillion level class it doesn't exsist. Even celestials aren't classified as that.

Class 100 just means that you can lift/press somewhere over 100 tons, that includes everyone from Thing to Superman, it is a very general strength level. Hyperion has greater strength showings than Namor in addition to his other powers.

deadcool_XD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deadcool_xd said:

@man_of_miracles said:

@deadcool_xd said:

@man_of_miracles said:

@deadcool_xd said:

Class 100 just means that you can lift/press somewhere over 100 tons, that includes everyone from Thing to Superman, it is a very general strength level. Hyperion has greater strength showings than Namor in addition to his other powers.

what? no, that's how shield classifies the danger of each character. if your class 100 that means you have a lot of power.

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@man_of_miracles said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

@man_of_miracles said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

@man_of_miracles said:

@deadcool_xd said:

@man_of_miracles said:

@deadcool_xd said:

The picture he used in the OP specifies.

People use pictures of different versions of characters all the time. In another thread someone had a picture of the Pre-52 JLA but were using the New-52 JLA, however if it is not specified in the OP then according to the battle forum rules we assume it the most current version of the character regardless of what picture is being used. However we can ask the OP for clarification.

@goldking Which version of Hyperion is being used here?

Avatar image for twix_right_side
Twix_Right_Side

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Didn't an older version of Hyperion match Gladiator?

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@man_of_miracles said:

@deadcool_xd said:

@man_of_miracles said:

@deadcool_xd said:

@man_of_miracles said:

@deadcool_xd said:

what? no, that's how shield classifies the danger of each character. if your class 100 that means you have a lot of power.

That isn't what class 100 means when referring to physical strength. When reffering to physical strength class 100 means that you can lift/press somewhere over 100 tons.

http://marvel.wikia.com/Category:Strength_Class_100

Batking200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hyperion mismatch

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Normal ol Hyperion can still hang with Thor, IIRC.

Direflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pics hardly has never stated the state of the character so im assuming this is the current Hyperion who was lifting/pushing the planet, so there is not much to debate.

And about the class strenght, there is the class 100 tons strenght level and beings who has about immeasurable strenght. And the class 100 does not say anything more than that they can lift that or more, and more can be anything up from that.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

probably hyperion

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People realise this is the animated version, however Hyperion still wins.

Avatar image for cosmicallyaware1
cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 46

Hyperion beats Attuma and Namor at the same time. Easily.