#1 Posted by 18hunt (2891 posts) - - Show Bio

Iver and active volcano

#2 Posted by BlueComet (1042 posts) - - Show Bio

Powerpuff Girls.

#3 Posted by terry2012 (4812 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going with the Powerpuff Girls.

#4 Posted by Vance Astro (91122 posts) - - Show Bio

One of them lifted a mountain with one hand and no effort, Hyperion is screwed.

Moderator
#5 Posted by laflux (14263 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance Astro said:

One of them lifted a mountain with one hand and no effort, Hyperion is screwed.

They were also fast enough to Time Travel. Toonforce FTW.

Online
#6 Posted by Wolfrazer (6102 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes but then later, they were getting their butts kicked by monsters and couldn't get out of flypaper, their powers are too inconsistent I feel as if they should just not be used for battles here.

Online
#7 Posted by Soothing_Sounds (1718 posts) - - Show Bio

@Wolfrazer: They don't really have TOO many low end feats as many people say. Random monsters are usually beings who are nigh-invulnerable or beings who are intangible (the giant ant, a gas monster, and chalk created monsters who were only defeated by erasers are examples). The fly-paper thing, i don't understand nor have i seen, but as it's been stated consistently around here, i'm gonna guess it's slightly out of context (maybe super flypaper created by Mojo or something).

Though that's not to say they don't have low end feats and that they're not slightly inconsistent(in one episode they were durable enough to survive bullets, and then were stopped by falling debris... WTF), but for the most part, the PPG's are not only shown as powerful, but Blossom really does have decent leadership skills and is pretty smart (she defeated a gas monster by lighting a super-sized match, even now i would not have thought of that). While Buttercup has shown some incredible strength and durability feats, and Bubbles, well, she can at least be creative at times.

#8 Posted by Smart_Dork_Dude (2616 posts) - - Show Bio

Hyperion due to more consistent feats

#9 Posted by Wolfrazer (6102 posts) - - Show Bio
@Soothing_Sounds said:

@Wolfrazer: They don't really have TOO many low end feats as many people say. Random monsters are usually beings who are nigh-invulnerable or beings who are intangible (the giant ant, a gas monster, and chalk created monsters who were only defeated by erasers are examples). The fly-paper thing, i don't understand nor have i seen, but as it's been stated consistently around here, i'm gonna guess it's slightly out of context (maybe super flypaper created by Mojo or something).

Though that's not to say they don't have low end feats and that they're not slightly inconsistent(in one episode they were durable enough to survive bullets, and then were stopped by falling debris... WTF), but for the most part, the PPG's are not only shown as powerful, but Blossom really does have decent leadership skills and is pretty smart (she defeated a gas monster by lighting a super-sized match, even now i would not have thought of that). While Buttercup has shown some incredible strength and durability feats, and Bubbles, well, she can at least be creative at times.

Well that was just one example really, another is that they couldn't break out of a steel girder and Big Billy had to save them while another they couldn't break out of chains after getting caught by a lazy fat cop, and another where they got the snot beat out of them by a bunch of prisoners(sure there were alot of them but...that shouldn't have happened) and had to have their 4th sister come to save them. 
 
Though if were using the consistent feats here, then ya the PPG got this.
Online
#10 Posted by Bo88gdan (4393 posts) - - Show Bio

Hyperion

#11 Posted by logy5000 (5655 posts) - - Show Bio

The powerpuff girls are retarded.

#12 Posted by Soothing_Sounds (1718 posts) - - Show Bio

@Wolfrazer: Yeah, they certainly do have their share of extremely low end feats, but like you said, for the most part their feats are consistently decent to high level.

#13 Posted by King Saturn (223829 posts) - - Show Bio
Two of them can hold him down while the other one can rip his private parts off... Fatality  ! 
#14 Edited by Franchise1590 (298 posts) - - Show Bio

@Wolfrazer said:

Yes but then later, they were getting their butts kicked by monsters and couldn't get out of flypaper, their powers are too inconsistent I feel as if they should just not be used for battles here.

If Thor's inconsistent ass gets to be in battles the PPG's should be allowed to also.

Powerpuff girls take this easily, they fight beings on his level all the time and Blossom and Buttercup could take him while Bubbles distracts Hyperion lol

#15 Posted by New_World_Order (12570 posts) - - Show Bio

PPG.

#16 Posted by TDK_1997 (14468 posts) - - Show Bio

This is just a stomp for Powerpuff Girls.Haha

#17 Posted by cyborgx (151 posts) - - Show Bio

@Franchise1590 said:

@Wolfrazer said:

Yes but then later, they were getting their butts kicked by monsters and couldn't get out of flypaper, their powers are too inconsistent I feel as if they should just not be used for battles here.

If Thor's inconsistent ass gets to be in battles the PPG's should be allowed to also.

Powerpuff girls take this easily, they fight beings on his level all the time and Blossom and Buttercup could take him while Bubbles distracts Hyperion lol

I agree....After all most superheroes (like Thor) have inconsistent feats-so PPG's takes

#18 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3865 posts) - - Show Bio

Bubble's solos if she's pissed

#19 Posted by cyborgx (151 posts) - - Show Bio

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

Bubble's solos if she's pissed

LOL yeah i think you're right-or Buttercup

#20 Edited by BlueComet (1042 posts) - - Show Bio

@Wolfrazer said:

Yes but then later, they were getting their butts kicked by monsters and couldn't get out of flypaper, their powers are too inconsistent I feel as if they should just not be used for battles here.

Can you any superhero whose never had any ridiculous inconsistencies over the years? By your logic we should ban about half the Marvel universe since they've all had huge inconsistencies.

@logy5000 said:

The powerpuff girls are retarded.

I hope you mean retardededly overpowered or retardedly awesome if not both.

#21 Posted by Roddy010 (5158 posts) - - Show Bio

@Wolfrazer said:

Yes but then later, they were getting their butts kicked by monsters and couldn't get out of flypaper, their powers are too inconsistent I feel as if they should just not be used for battles here.

Ever heard of a thing called PIS/CIS? Anyways PPG takes this.

#22 Posted by NeonGameWave (7704 posts) - - Show Bio

Powerpuff Girls wreck and bury Hyperion, if morals are off and bloodlust in included.