I'm going with the Powerpuff Girls.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

One of them lifted a mountain with one hand and no effort, Hyperion is screwed.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5  Edited By laflux

@Vance Astro said:

One of them lifted a mountain with one hand and no effort, Hyperion is screwed.

They were also fast enough to Time Travel. Toonforce FTW.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Wolfrazer  Online

Yes but then later, they were getting their butts kicked by monsters and couldn't get out of flypaper, their powers are too inconsistent I feel as if they should just not be used for battles here.

Avatar image for soothing_sounds
Soothing_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Soothing_Sounds

@Wolfrazer: They don't really have TOO many low end feats as many people say. Random monsters are usually beings who are nigh-invulnerable or beings who are intangible (the giant ant, a gas monster, and chalk created monsters who were only defeated by erasers are examples). The fly-paper thing, i don't understand nor have i seen, but as it's been stated consistently around here, i'm gonna guess it's slightly out of context (maybe super flypaper created by Mojo or something).

Though that's not to say they don't have low end feats and that they're not slightly inconsistent(in one episode they were durable enough to survive bullets, and then were stopped by falling debris... WTF), but for the most part, the PPG's are not only shown as powerful, but Blossom really does have decent leadership skills and is pretty smart (she defeated a gas monster by lighting a super-sized match, even now i would not have thought of that). While Buttercup has shown some incredible strength and durability feats, and Bubbles, well, she can at least be creative at times.

Avatar image for smart_dork_dude
Smart_Dork_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#8  Edited By Smart_Dork_Dude

Hyperion due to more consistent feats

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Wolfrazer  Online
@Soothing_Sounds said:

@Wolfrazer: They don't really have TOO many low end feats as many people say. Random monsters are usually beings who are nigh-invulnerable or beings who are intangible (the giant ant, a gas monster, and chalk created monsters who were only defeated by erasers are examples). The fly-paper thing, i don't understand nor have i seen, but as it's been stated consistently around here, i'm gonna guess it's slightly out of context (maybe super flypaper created by Mojo or something).

Though that's not to say they don't have low end feats and that they're not slightly inconsistent(in one episode they were durable enough to survive bullets, and then were stopped by falling debris... WTF), but for the most part, the PPG's are not only shown as powerful, but Blossom really does have decent leadership skills and is pretty smart (she defeated a gas monster by lighting a super-sized match, even now i would not have thought of that). While Buttercup has shown some incredible strength and durability feats, and Bubbles, well, she can at least be creative at times.

Well that was just one example really, another is that they couldn't break out of a steel girder and Big Billy had to save them while another they couldn't break out of chains after getting caught by a lazy fat cop, and another where they got the snot beat out of them by a bunch of prisoners(sure there were alot of them but...that shouldn't have happened) and had to have their 4th sister come to save them. 

Though if were using the consistent feats here, then ya the PPG got this.
Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Bo88gdan

Hyperion

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

The powerpuff girls are retarded.

Avatar image for soothing_sounds
Soothing_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Soothing_Sounds

@Wolfrazer: Yeah, they certainly do have their share of extremely low end feats, but like you said, for the most part their feats are consistently decent to high level.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By King_Saturn
Two of them can hold him down while the other one can rip his private parts off... Fatality  ! 
Franchise1590

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Franchise1590

@Wolfrazer said:

Yes but then later, they were getting their butts kicked by monsters and couldn't get out of flypaper, their powers are too inconsistent I feel as if they should just not be used for battles here.

If Thor's inconsistent ass gets to be in battles the PPG's should be allowed to also.

Powerpuff girls take this easily, they fight beings on his level all the time and Blossom and Buttercup could take him while Bubbles distracts Hyperion lol

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By New_World_Order

PPG.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#16  Edited By TDK_1997

This is just a stomp for Powerpuff Girls.Haha

cyborgx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#17  Edited By cyborgx

@Franchise1590 said:

@Wolfrazer said:

If Thor's inconsistent ass gets to be in battles the PPG's should be allowed to also.

Powerpuff girls take this easily, they fight beings on his level all the time and Blossom and Buttercup could take him while Bubbles distracts Hyperion lol

I agree....After all most superheroes (like Thor) have inconsistent feats-so PPG's takes

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bubble's solos if she's pissed

cyborgx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#19  Edited By cyborgx

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

Bubble's solos if she's pissed

LOL yeah i think you're right-or Buttercup

BlueComet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By BlueComet

@Wolfrazer said:

Can you any superhero whose never had any ridiculous inconsistencies over the years? By your logic we should ban about half the Marvel universe since they've all had huge inconsistencies.

@logy5000 said:

The powerpuff girls are retarded.

I hope you mean retardededly overpowered or retardedly awesome if not both.

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Roddy010

@Wolfrazer said:

Ever heard of a thing called PIS/CIS? Anyways PPG takes this.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By NeonGameWave

Powerpuff Girls wreck and bury Hyperion, if morals are off and bloodlust in included.