Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@realitywarper said:

@thebestofthebest: Jokes aside that's the fight between Highfather & Darkseid destroyed the world.

It's very similar to the fight between Thanos & Classic Drax.

1.The only similarity is that the planet Explode. The difference here it was done by one person. That person was Darkseid.

2. The planet explosion weaken and knocked out drax no one knows what happen to Thanos. If i recall it took two of them to pull off that feat resulting to the planet exploding.

No Caption Provided

myerlanski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper: yeah...this was a great thread...that sparked a competitive debate...8 pages in about 2 days...and its always cool to see the big guns come out and play...the information and feats shared on this thing is amazing...once you shovel through the insults lol...

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@realitywarper: yeah...this was a great thread...that sparked a competitive debate...8 pages in about 2 days...and its always cool to see the big guns come out and play...the information and feats shared on this thing is amazing...once you shovel through the insults lol...

There is not so much info I think.

Trolling trolls has never been so fun.

Erediore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#354  Edited By Erediore
@theavidgeek said:

I'm new here,I mean I've been lurking around this site and the battle forums for some time but I'm jut now really joining. Truthfully I'm giving this fight to WW and Darkseid. Why? I believe Diana is a better skilled warrior than Thor (Not by a lot but still better skilled) and Hyperion and she could put up a good fight with either of them and win due to her skills. Does she solo? Never. But with Darkseid on her team I can see them winning. Darkseid can take Hyperion by himself with minimum to low effort,I believe Hyperion may be the weak link here. And with Hyperion down it'll just be WW and Darkseid vs Thor..and that's a fight Thor won't win.

Diana better skilled warrior than Thor? Seriously? How old is Diana? Because Thor is milleniums old and has been battling uneasy foes since his early childhood, I have to remember you that Thor is a warrior god from a race of warrior gods? He while powerless shown to be an perfect replacement for Captain America, Sif who is as skilled as Diana has been beaten by him easily in an sword fight.

She is really the non-factor here, the big guy to beat is Darkseid, and I give him a clear edge, but both Hyperion and Thor can also take the win. Look about in my previous comment, to se if you find anything of sound.

At this point everyone didn't read me, it seems. Like little children closing their ears with their hands and shouting "lalalalalalalala".

coolcat4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@smoothsanta: i have no clue but a future comic has them in it so they have to be alive.

Erediore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@coolcat4: Also they can't kill male Thor-616 as we are having Battleworld Thor Cops and he obviously has to be the most important one in that team, while this is a new Hyperion that is supossed to be greater and make previous known Hyperions to pale in comparison to him and his creator is planning something big for him in order to make him step off from Superman's shadow forever.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@myerlanski said:

Another thread that is a channel of great info...

Rofl. So true.

@termiteone4ever said:

@realitywarper said:

@thebestofthebest: Jokes aside that's the fight between Highfather & Darkseid destroyed the world.

It's very similar to the fight between Thanos & Classic Drax.

1.The only similarity is that the planet Explode. The difference here it was done by one person. That person was Darkseid.

2. The planet explosion weaken and knocked out drax no one knows what happen to Thanos. If i recall it took two of them to pull off that feat resulting to the planet exploding.

1) Nope.

2) Thanos is fine.

1..Prove me wrong if you can. . Where in the scan did it state thanos blew up the planet ? I am pretty sure if you scroll up it clearly states Darkseid blew up the planet. So you can hate all day on Darkseid .

2. We saw Thanos posing after but we dont know what happen. When the planet exploded.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#358  Edited By RealityWarper

@termiteone4ever:

1) We have danced this dance before and if you can't understand that the world exploding is the result of the fight that's not my problem.

2) I invite you to read the narration and to make the link with the panels, that's why they are made for. If that's too complicated please ask your daddy or somebody older than you.

Now take a candy and go play with your friends. :)

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saren youre a Darkseid fan correct?

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@termiteone4ever:

1) We have danced this dance before and if you can't understand that the world exploding is the result of the fight that's not my problem.

2) I invite you to read the narration and to make the link with the panels, that's why they are made for. If that's too complicated please ask your daddy or somebody older than you.

Now take a candy and go play with your friends. :)

1. Dance your own dance in your own little imagination. I said it clearly . The only similarities is a planet exploding. The difference is, it was done by one character . That person was Darkseid its in the scan he destroyed the world. Again Darkseid destroyed the world. What did it say in the panel? Who destroy it ? a lesson for you learn it .

Your meager insults and you spilling your mental Diarrhea is not needed here.

Read and Weep . Trolling does suit you . :)

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11119/111196008/4471927-3879034-planetary.jpg

No Caption Provided

Master-Danny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#361  Edited By Master-Danny

this is basically marvel duo vs Uxas, marvel team takes this.

Yuber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It was a fun discussion, and I am glad so many learned things about the current (earth 13034) Hyperion that they did not already know. I'm hoping and looking forward to him taking his place among Marvels greatest in the events to come.

I have to say though, I really don't feel like I got to know Darkseids potential in this thread, as no scans really had anything impressive to state. At least not in the double-universes-collapsing area of Hyperion. The Superman bear hug and pile of c-list DC heroes can't compare.

Great thread, but after all this I stand by Hyperion and Thor 10/10

Erediore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#363  Edited By Erediore

@hunk: It was a fun discussion and you were right, you were the sole light in the darkness here, if you could see my first comment on this thread, which is near the end of page 7, everyone ignored it and DC wankers keep arguing the same I already dispelled.

Comment #335

Thanks really bro, Darkseid is known for being a beast and all, but I have to say the same you say, none decent feat that would compare to Hyperion's resisting two worlds collision and it's cascading energies released killing two entire universes and all within them but him, yet people take universal destroying energies released and gives it the value of an ordinary spit made by a monkey in a zoo.

While I give Darkseid the benefit of the doubt, Hyperion and Thor should take this!

Yuber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#364  Edited By Yuber

@erediore said:

@hunk: It was a fun discussion and you were right, you were the sole light in the darkness here, if you could see my first comment on this thread, which is near the end of page 7, everyone ignored it and DC wankers keep arguing the same I already dispelled.

Comment #335

Thanks really bro, Darkseid is known for being a beast and all, but I have to say the same you say, none decent feat that would compare to Hyperion's resisting two worlds collision and it's cascading energies released killing two entire universes and all within them but him, yet people take universal destroying energies released and gives it the value of an ordinary spit made by a monkey in a zoo.

While I give Darkseid the benefit of the doubt, Hyperion and Thor should take this!

Thank you sir, I read your post and felt entirely like you did. The "children holding their ears going lalala" is just how I've been feeling this entire thread.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

eh, i feel like thor would lose to wonder woman almost every single time.

Master-Danny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat said:

@master-danny said:

depends on which version we talking about!!!

Erediore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#367  Edited By Erediore
@sodamyat said:

Last time I checked, Thor was a warrior god from a race of warrior gods, with millenial eras of combat skills and battling experience and he started beating non-easy foes since his early childhood, he defeated Lady Sif in a sword battle with ease, I see Sif calmly in WW's level of combat skills. While being powerless Thor surplanted Captain America with ease and even used his shield with vast mastery and defeated a lot of foes.

So please elaborate, how is Diana more skilled or powerful than Thor? Has she beaten Kal-el in a serious CIS-less battle?

@hunk: Thanks bro, yes I found out, they are totally "lalalala, I can't hear you lalalala, your hero is puny as f***, that's all what's matter lalalala". All while assuming we were talking about 616-Hyperion.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#368  Edited By SodamYat

@sodamyat said:

@master-danny said:

Worthy thor. vs thor Pre 52 or new 52.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#369  Edited By SodamYat

@erediore said:
@sodamyat said:

Last time I checked, Thor was a warrior god from a race of warrior gods, with millenial eras of combat skills and battling experience and he started beating non-easy foes since his early childhood, he defeated Lady Sif in a sword battle with ease, I see Sif calmly in WW's level of combat skills. While being powerless Thor surplanted Captain America with ease and even used his shield with vast mastery and defeated a lot of foes.

So please elaborate, how is Diana more skilled or powerful than Thor? Has she beaten Kal-el in a serious CIS-less battle?

@hunk: Thanks bro, yes I found out, they are totally "lalalala, I can't hear you lalalala, your hero is puny as f***, that's all what's matter lalalala". All while assuming we were talking about 616-Hyperion.

warrior god- irrelevant

skills and battle experience yet he's normally only a brawler and Marvel lists his intelligence at a 2 out of 7.

lady sif is a joke.

how is diana more skill than thor. easily. by feats. she uses skill. thor uses brawling like an idiot.

Yes, shes gotten the better of Kal(who is easily thors superior) while he was bloodlusted and she was holding back slightly.

Erediore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat said:

warrior god- irrelevant

skills and battle experience yet he's normally only a brawler and Marvel lists his intelligence at a 2 out of 7.

lady sif is a joke.

how is diana more skill than thor. easily. by feats. she uses skill. thor uses brawling like an idiot.

Yes, shes gotten the better of Kal(who is easily thors superior) while he was bloodlusted and she was holding back slightly.

Why irrelevant? She comes from a mortal warrior women's race, could you be falling into double standards?

On panel mostly he is depicted as brawler, but he has his showings of high capacities of combat outside brawls, want me to list them or you will deny them beforehand? Marvel's OHOTMU is flawed for many reasons, it only serves as a basic notion, but you have to read comics to understand real extents or see respect threads to find out what they suppose to mean for a particular character. Marvel list his intelligence on normal(2), while the truth is that he retains all his memory and experiences as Donald Blake, as such he constructed a robot with an IQ of 375, means he also conserves Doctorate's level of knowledge that he amassed as Don Blake, he also lived milleniums, seeing and knowing things from all around the universe before the first human civilization, which in most part is still today, beyond humans knowledge, he is obviously above 2/7.

Lady Sif isn't joke, sure, if you are a hater you would laugh at her, but it's just you, note that, she couldn't be beaten by Hogun and even by Fandral, which is regarded as one of the finest swordmen in the whole universe, yet Thor beaten her in a clean sword clash and put her to shame (she was being vain and mean).

Lol, he just brawling doesn't means that's all he knows, he is often depicted like that for that is his regular MO, yet he can do a hell lot more than that, idiots the writters/artist which doesn't expands on his skills depictions, often by ignorance or for them wanting to write regular Thor behavior, even if minor he has feats to support high combat skills, yet there isn't any inconsistency on him not being able to fight skillfully if he needs to. Instead of bashing, diminishing and downplaying Thor, tell us why you hate him that much?

You underrate Thor too much by saying Kal is easily Thor's superior, his only asset that really tops Thor is speed and he doesn't fight speedfully all the time, indeed he rarely does so, then show scans on her CIS-less beating him please... Btw, you think that prior to that feat she was able to do so? And if you gona show that low showing on Kal, provide context as well please, was there a context that pushed Kal being beaten by Diana? Hell that can be possible in comics, it happens all the time, from Plot Devices to CIS, PIS or WIS. I'm sure you wouldn't do so because that will show the seams of that feat, thus from the entire argument.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erediore said:
@sodamyat said:

warrior god- irrelevant

lady sif is a joke.

Why irrelevant? She comes from a mortal warrior women's race, could you be falling into double standards?

On panel mostly he is depicted as brawler, but he has his showings of high capacities of combat outside brawls, want me to list them or you will deny them beforehand? Marvel's OHOTMU is flawed for many reasons, it only serves as a basic notion, but you have to read comics to understand real extents or see respect threads to find out what they suppose to mean for a particular character. Marvel list his intelligence on normal(2), while the truth is that he retains all his memory and experiences as Donald Blake, as such he constructed a robot with an IQ of 375, means he also conserves Doctorate's level of knowledge that he amassed as Don Blake, he also lived milleniums, seeing and knowing things from all around the universe before the first human civilization, which in most part is still today, beyond humans knowledge, he is obviously above 2/7.

Lady Sif isn't joke, sure, if you are a hater you would laugh at her, but it's just you, note that, she couldn't be beaten by Hogun and even by Fandral, which is regarded as one of the finest swordmen in the whole universe, yet Thor beaten her in a clean sword clash and put her to shame (she was being vain and mean).

Lol, he just brawling doesn't means that's all he knows, he is often depicted like that for that is his regular MO, yet he can do a hell lot more than that, idiots the writters/artist which doesn't expands on his skills depictions, often by ignorance or for them wanting to write regular Thor behavior, even if minor he has feats to support high combat skills, yet there isn't any inconsistency on him not being able to fight skillfully if he needs to. Instead of bashing, diminishing and downplaying Thor, tell us why you hate him that much?

You underrate Thor too much by saying Kal is easily Thor's superior, his only asset that really tops Thor is speed and he doesn't fight speedfully all the time, indeed he rarely does so, then show scans on her CIS-less beating him please... Btw, you think that prior to that feat she was able to do so? And if you gona show that low showing on Kal, provide context as well please, was there a context that pushed Kal being beaten by Diana? Hell that can be possible in comics, it happens all the time, from Plot Devices to CIS, PIS or WIS. I'm sure you wouldn't do so because that will show the seams of that feat, thus from the entire argument.

i challenge you to a Wonder Woman vs Sif battle.

Erediore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#372  Edited By Erediore

@sodamyat: Lol, are you mad? xDDD

I just have said they both were on par, not that they both can actually compete, obviously Marvel has underused Sif, so she hasn't enough feats to counter Diana's, yet her skills puts her high and her description and background story is sufficient to cope with anything Diana has. Sif is a secondary character that never received enough chance to shine as she had to, Diana is a main heroine with her own books, feat by feat I accept the lack of comparisson, can you see the obvious reasons? No? Then let me list it.

• Sif is a secondary character. Diana is a main character.
  • Within Thor books she already was compiting against Jane Foster and Amora.
  • For the fighting relevancy, she has to compete first with Brunhilde The Valkirye, hell.
  • Both Sif and Brunhilde also has to compete with Tarene the Thor-Girl, yes Val and Sif are far more skilled and experienced, yet Tarene is a Jesuschrist type of character, supposedly destined to become the strongest female character and accomplish some high purposes far beyond anything ever saw.
  • Even if such, they three have to compete with the rest of Marvel Girls, specially the most powerful like Black Widow, Sue-Storm, She-Hulk, Rogue, Captain Marvel, Scarlet Witch and Phoenix.
  • And NOW Sif and Val, have to also to measure themselves against female Thor from.
  • Then we have to recognize, unlike DC, Marvel hasn't treatened their females quite well, for which reasons we don't know. For what they should really do, we can just bring their face value on the table for fair comparations, if Marvel can't handle girls quite well, that doesn't means is the girl's fault, we can take their face value with their feats altogether, only then, we could portray them as they should be for comparation's sake, while still counting their feats and descriptions.

I see both Diana vs Sif being another Hulk vs Thor, in the sense that both has what is needed to take down the other, so it could go either way... That Diana is main character, has more feats, is well known and all of it really helps her a lot, other than that, truly they both are or should be on par. I never was Diana fan, but I respect the girl, I know what she is capable of, but I don't see Sif paling in comparisson as you would suggest, I see that she has more to show and give from what we have saw to date, Sif hasn't nothing to envy on Diana, that's how I see it. If you don't like then lets agree to disagree.

If you still want the full versus I would have to look out for feats, but I could enter it, with not hard feelings, I'm already in awareness that feats alone could bring Sif down, not that it should be definitive, as characters evolve over time or will you tell me that Diana hasn't evolved from being a regular amazonian girl that had to fly on an invisible jet, to being better than Superman (?) per your own words.

Evolution? Sif can evolve in the upcoming years to finally be a damnly strong girl and main character as she should be, with the current policies on Marvel Women taking leading roles, that should be a natural step, because you know she is the freaking wife of Thor, while DC could have another reboot also and start from scratch.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@termiteone4ever: Yep. The narration state that Ixaya stopped to fight Uxas and that he destroyed the World...

AH WAIT !

No. That just happened in your wildest dreams ! :D

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WW spends a day with her super boyfriend while darkseid solos.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#375  Edited By SodamYat

@erediore: no, im happy youre saying what youre saying. So what do you say? will you accept my challenge?

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know about Earth 2 (albeit, might be over-selling it); What made those 'several beings' on Thor's level? That's kinda a vague argument.

So does Thor's lightning now have universe busting power?

Not sure what you're referring to. Sorry, buddy.

Or what about the Hulk's punches which caused Hyperion to bleed?

Yeah, the Hulk did in-fact do that - but said punches weren't universe busting. I'm not sure why they have to be either.

Or High Evolutionary's blasts?

Uh. You realize said blasts didn't actually hurt Hyperion, right?

He casually ripped off his arm, the High-Evolutionary blasts him 15-feet away and shields himself from Hyperion's discount heat-ray vision. That's pretty much it before Hyperion drops bull-rushes / rescues his kids from his robot.

Or AIM's tech which imprisoned Hyperion?

Uh, you mean a weakened Hyperion.

To high-light it for you, since you apparently missed it the first time:

No Caption Provided

If you're going to go on a blitz of low-balling a character, try to be somewhat right - otherwise you just make yourself look bad / completely undermine your argument.

The faulty logic in subscribing to Hyperion's ridiculous universe busting feat is extremely trite and fallacious reasoning.

Uh. I was just describing what happened on panell I guess, sorry for providing some context?

Moreover, I believe someone debunked this by pointing out that only the two Earths exploded in the incursion, meaning Hyperion only tanked a planetary+ attack at best.

Normally I don't support the idea of using author statements; mainly because they're incredibly vague and aren't source material.... BUT:

No Caption Provided

It doesn't seem like there was much room to pretend Hyperion didn't survive what he did survive on panel. It's one of those crazy feats powerful fictional character pull off. He certainly didn't shrug it given he was so weakened by the explosion of two reality at ground zero AIM captured / imprisoned him.

Darkseid's feats have been cited throughout this train wreck of a battle thread, just because the Hyperion fanboys dismiss them doesn't invalidate them. You can find them for yourself in the posts made here, they're far better than the inane hyperbolic reasoning Hyperion fanboys have provided thus far.

I almost feel like this is unfair for you; just be a bit more careful about what you post next time to avoid undermining your argument so thoroughly. Chance at redemption here though for you; which feats are referring to that makes this a slam dunk for Darkseid. Given all the spam in this thread, largely from SodamYat and his alts - I don't really want to hunt for them.

Yuber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#377  Edited By Yuber

@christianrapper:

No offence, but why do most people jump into this thread, super-DC-biased, and state nonsense over and over again without even wanting to discuss the subject? @Erediore I think Hyperion and Thor takes this on a walk-over, and this discussion is already concluded with none capable of posting feats superior than those posted concerning Thor and especially Hyperion.

While Wonder Woman has evolved much in DC comics the last few years, and it is fun to see that her powers are crossing into the "lets make WW the most powerful JLA-hero", Thor is a contender against the current Superman. Wether one would accept that Superman shielded WW or not, she is capable of barely surviving a nuclear blast. This is like comparing an ant surviving a mild breeze to a human being surviving a strike of lightning; as to Hyperion surviving universes collapsing. Wether you think Hyperion took the full blast or not, can be compared to wether WW took the Nuke full on or not. If she did, it really doesn't matter.

Darkseid also doesn't have any feats nor have I seen arguements other than "Darkseid would stomp he bear hugged superman".

I'll butt out of this discussion fornow, as it has not brought in any new information concerning the fight for quite some time.

Also; @isaac_clarke fantastic post, and nice find on Hickman.

Erediore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#378  Edited By Erediore

@sodamyat: let me investigate more and I tell you, hope you understood what I said.

SmoothSanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@coolcat4:

It could be the Secret Wars where all multiverse versions of themselves meet up. Maybe 616 Versions died......

I doubt it though,

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#381  Edited By mysticmedivh

@hunk@theclassicion@sodamyat

Now first and foremost, as previously mentioned, these Beyonders are evidently different in regards to their physical appearance.

The Beyonders Thor and Hyperion encountered above and the Ivory Kings below.
The Beyonders Thor and Hyperion encountered above and the Ivory Kings below.

However, I'm aware that mere physical difference isn't enough. Let's delve in deeper.

Now the assumption is that Hyperion took out some Beyonders before they overwhelmed him.

No Caption Provided

Now there are several problems to this.

Assuming that these Beyonders are multiversal powerhouses like the Ivory Kings, as Hunk believed, that would imply that Hyperion would be on their level as well (since he killed a few of these Beyonders, according to Hunk), and thus Thor. Why? Evidently pictured above, a weakened Thor is fighting Beyonders along with Hyperion. However, we know for a fact that Thor is no multiversal powerhouse on par with the Ivory Kings. So even ifHyperion took out some of these Beyonders, they couldn't possibly be equal to the Ivory Kings who killed the Living Tribunal as Hunk was saying, since Thor was also doing the same exact thing as Hyperion, and we know for a fact that Thor just isn't on that level, let alone a weakened one.

(Click spoilers to view the image in closer detail)

No Caption Provided

However, there's more.

We don't know if Hyperion actually killed any Beyonders. Yes, he is shown punching these Beyonders, but that wouldn't work.

As shown in these scans, Thor throws Mjolnir at a Beyonder. Mjolnir does hit the Beyonder, but it appears that physical attacks cannot harm these Beyonders.

So

• We don't know if Hyperion's attacks actually killed any Beyonders. He is just shown punching them away.
  • Even then, his punch would be meaningless, as these Beyonders have shown physical attacks cannot harm them, and chances are that they didn't actually do anything to these Beyonders.

And keep in mind, one of these featless/fodder Beyonders was absolutely curbstomping both Thor and Hyperion. And now we expect that a blind Hyperion and Thor who got his arm torn off were killing off several Beyonders with punches? That's rather far fetched.

There's one last point.

Starbrand took out two Beyonders. We know for a fact that Starbrand is inferior to a multiversal entity such as the Living Tribunal. However, that's not to say that the Starbrand is weak, as according to Marvel, it is a mark of infinite power limited only by the imagination. In a last ditch suicide attack, Starbrand managed to take out one of these Beyonders.

If these Beyonders are supposedly on par with the Ivory Kings who took out the Living Tribunal, then how did someone so inferior to the Living Tribunal manage to take two out?

Evidently, these Beyonders are not the same Beyonders (Ivory Kings) who defeated the cosmic hierarchy across Marvel.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheClassicIon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#383  Edited By TheClassicIon

@mysticmedivh: Excellent post, and thanks for taking time and clearing that up for us, it seems like the 3 Ivory Kings are the leaders of the Beyonders race, and thus they are the 3 most powerful among them

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#384  Edited By RealityWarper
Yuber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh:

Well done sir, I am anxious to see how it all turns out after what happens is revealed and what kind of creature these Beyonders are.

I'm guessing the Ivory Kings are the creators of these robot-like Beyonders, infused with quite a bit of their power; but purely speculation of course. Still, these creatures are above average level in power, but just how powerful they are is hard to tell.

I have no idea where Hyperion's power level is placed at this time, or at to what levels it will rise, but one notion as to why Hyperion might be doing quite well for himself is his innate power to absorb cosmic energy to increase his own power levels; much like Superman with the sun. If this is actually something that writers are finally utilizing to make Hyperion the beast he deserves to be, then I will be quite satisfied as he is my favorite Marvel hero (Cyclops 2nd and Spidey 3rd).

If I am correct, and Hyperion is boosting his power at the very heart of the Beyonder's home, I'm thinking the Cosmic radiaton levels are off the charts. Think of the powers that might be empowering him.

Erediore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: Nice break down I have to say, this is what I knew beforehand, I don't know who were arguing otherwise, as far as I can tell Hunk was just saying they are the same race that killed TLT, not that all of them are in the Ivory Kings league, obviously neither Thor nor Hyperion aren't doing anything to the Ivory Kings themselves, these are inferior Beyonders, yet you saw them resist Hyperion's eye beams, Thor's Mjolnir and so on, yes Starbrand did an explossion strong enough to kill one, so they, by doing so, demonstrated that these guys can die, by top extreme means, but they can die none the less, that's all.

The problem is that they faced an horde and came out victorious, yes, they aren't as strong as the Ivory Kings, but they are a hell of an alien race, and the final omnidirectional lightning Thor did, was an enormous one and before it only silence prevailed, yet both of them are bound to survive, as this Thor is still main 616 Thor, and this Hyperion is barely born and his creator wants him to rise higher, while both has been seen in latest comics as far as I've heard. If that isn't a great fight and a great feat by itself, you tell me why, but I don't see Wonder Woman replicating same feat, it just begs the question, is Wonder Woman best than Superman? Only then we should compare her to this Hyperion or Thor, she is the weak link here and as I said with this two guys going all out on Darkseid, if they are really morals off, you can't say they wouldn't have their chances against Darkseid.

As @theclassicion said, the Ivory Kings are the leaders and makes sense they would have vast enormous powers above their race.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#387  Edited By Cream_God

@sodamyat: @mysticmedivh: @hunk:

I don't think that those two Beyonders were less powerful according to what Tom Brevoort said :

No Caption Provided

Oh ok, so its kinda like Thors axe being able to kill Celestials

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If it is the Post Crisis versions of Diana and Darkseid, Team DC with NO PROBLEM.

If it is the N52 versions of the DC duo, as long as Darkseid faced Hyperion and Wonder Woman faced Thor, DC duo 5.5/10.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#389  Edited By RealityWarper

@cgoodness said:

Oh ok, so its kinda like Thors axe being able to kill Celestials

That's the point :

Those Beyonders are super-powerful like the other Beyonders but Rick Remender's as an ancient tabletop AD&D player / gamemaster gave a Magical Axe +500000000000 damage to kill the abstracts.

And I think that Starbrand, Ex-Nihilo and his siter Abyss did a part of the job too.

Master-Danny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat said:

@master-danny said:

@sodamyat said:

@master-danny said:

Worthy thor. vs thor Pre 52 or new 52.

thor at his best can take N52 WW. Post crisis WW is way faster that Thor. Unworthy Thor vs NEW 52 WW, I think I will go with Diana. But Thor is no easy target to kill.

Erediore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#391  Edited By Erediore

@theonewhoknows: OP said New 52 not anything else. Not that any other version of Diana could do other than give a decent fight to Thor, but shouldn't beat him.

@master-danny: current unworthy Thor alone fought simultaneously Phoenix Cyclops, Ice Man, Wonderman-powered Rogue, Full-Urued Absorbing Man, Loki and Amora, while slicing Apocalipse, and he made all of them run for their lives, recently he with Hyperion (Marvel NOW, the one used here) killed a horde of Beyonders, if you look above you would see. So unworthy Thor isn't less powerful than regular Thor, he just hasn't Mjolnir's bonus, he still can produce lightnings, control weather, control earth, has millenary combat experience, his superhuman physical stats, etc.

@realitywarper: I'm with you in this, nice Breevort's word. Very timely.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#392  Edited By mysticmedivh

@erediore said:

@theonewhoknows: OP said New 52 not anything else. Not that any other version of Diana could do other than give a decent fight to Thor, but shouldn't beat him.

@master-danny: current unworthy Thor alone fought simultaneously Phoenix Cyclops, Ice Man, Wonderman-powered Rogue, Full-Urued Absorbing Man, Loki and Amora, while slicing Apocalipse, and he made all of them run for their lives, recently he with Hyperion (Marvel NOW, the one used here) killed a horde of Beyonders, if you look above you would see. So unworthy Thor isn't less powerful than regular Thor, he just hasn't Mjolnir's bonus, he still can produce lightnings, control weather, control earth, has millenary combat experience, his superhuman physical stats, etc.

@realitywarper: I'm with you in this, nice Breevort's word. Very timely.

Scans of them killing a horde of Beyonders?

Erediore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#393  Edited By Erediore
mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erediore said:

@mysticmedivh:

No Caption Provided

Hope this helps!

They aren't as strong as the ones that killed the Living Tribunal, and we don't know if they died.

Erediore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#395  Edited By Erediore

@mysticmedivh: I agree, yet they are strong as hell, also roll back up and see what Breevort said in @realitywarper comment.

We can't yet assert these Beyonders aren't as strong as the Ivory Kings, maybe IKs has powers that are kryptonite for major abstractions. And even if so, these is an horde of these beings, seems the task was nowhere near to easy tho, yet we can count this as a definitive high end feat for both.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erediore said:

@mysticmedivh: I agree, yet they are strong as hell, also roll back up and see what Breevort said in @realitywarper comment.

We can't yet assert these Beyonders aren't as strong as the Ivory Kings, maybe IKs has powers that are kryptonite for major abstractions. And even if so, these is an horde of these beings, seems the task was nowhere near to easy tho, yet we can count this as a definitive high end feat for both.

And how do we know they killed them? The Beyonder's cannot by harmed by physical attacks, and they were already curbstomping Thor and Hyperion?

Erediore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#397  Edited By Erediore

@mysticmedivh: Because the last phrase says the only thing that lasted was silence, you just watched one if no the most powerful omnidirectional lightning by Thor, while combined with a powerful cosmic blast from Hyperion, so that attack was beyond physical, yes they were screwing them, yet not curbstomp, they stood vicorious, possibly both rendered comatose after this.

Also they haven't die, as this is main Thor and now the main Hyperion, that just born a few time ago and is intended to become something great for the future, also I saw someone saying both were ok in issues after this. So they just proven this guys can be killed, surely Ivory Kings will need plot device to be fully wiped out.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erediore said:

@mysticmedivh: Because the last phrase says the only thing that lasted was silence, you just watched one if no the most powerful omnidirectional lightning by Thor, while combined with a powerful cosmic blast from Hyperion, so that attack was beyond physical, yes they were screwing them, yet not curbstomp, they stood vicorious, possibly both rendered comatose.

Also they haven't dead, as this is main Thor and now the main Hyperion that just born a few time ago and is intended to become something great for the future, also I saw someone saying both were ok in issues after this. So they just proven this guys can be killed, surely Ivory Kings will need plot device to be fully wiped out.

Tearing Thor's arm off and blinding Hyperion casually is curbstomping in my book. We don't know if Hyperion made a cosmic blast. I still don't see how we for a 100% fact know that they killed Beyonders.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erediore said:

@mysticmedivh: Because the last phrase says the only thing that lasted was silence, you just watched one if no the most powerful omnidirectional lightning by Thor, while combined with a powerful cosmic blast from Hyperion, so that attack was beyond physical, yes they were screwing them, yet not curbstomp, they stood vicorious, possibly both rendered comatose.

Also they haven't dead, as this is main Thor and now the main Hyperion that just born a few time ago and is intended to become something great for the future, also I saw someone saying both were ok in issues after this. So they just proven this guys can be killed, surely Ivory Kings will need plot device to be fully wiped out.

Tearing Thor's arm off and blinding Hyperion casually is curbstomping in my book. We don't know if Hyperion made a cosmic blast. I still don't see how we for a 100% fact know that they killed Beyonders.

Or if they were saved.

We don't know what the tree that Ex Nihilo and Abyss is supposed to do.

Erediore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#400  Edited By Erediore
@mysticmedivh said:

@erediore said:

Yet they didn't loose, to be a full curbstomp in my book, the curbstomped ones has to run for their lives or die misserably, Thor and Hyperion obviously underestimated these guys and they paid a price for it, yet the fought back and got the win. It's easy to notice Hyperion's cosmic blast, Thor omni-lightnings are just lightning, look at the million lines of blue energy with a red core glow accompanying Thor's omni-lights, that's not normal, otherwise Thor alone wiped these madafakas xD

Yes, we aren't 100% sure they did it, yet this is all we get 'til date: "and there was lightning and thunder... and then silence".

For me is conclussive enough, and the scan show Beyonders being consumed by this blast, in the last panel not being even one of them. At least until newer evidence show the contrary.