Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@sodamyat said:

@realitywarper: Just a few things

1. You said Darkseid is dead. Fact Check: He's not.
  2. You said Darkseid's Omega Beams didn't kill Superman. Fact Check:They werent meant to kill him. The plan was to kidnap him and use his DNA.
  3. You said Darkseid struggled with Superman. Fact Check: Darkseid one shotted Superman earlier in the battle.

Well now if he's still in the battle he didn't get one shotted now did he?

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#302  Edited By mysticmedivh

@realitywarper: Darkseid was thrashing Batman around. Batman may have gotten a few hits on him, but Darkseid was basically unharmed. I mean, Thanos blasted Galactus which pushed him afar and knocked him down, but we most certainly know that the blast didn't do anything to Galactus (as admitted by Thanos himself). It's a similar situation here.

@hunk@theclassicion@sodamyat In regards to the Hyperion beating Beyonders thing, I think I may be able to clear up the confusion once I get back.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#303  Edited By SodamYat

@cosmic_lantern: depends on if youre moving the goal post. he got one shot KO'd until flash woke him up. He didnt even get up on his own lol

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@realitywarper: Darkseid was thrashing Batman around. Batman may have gotten a few hits on him, but Darkseid was basically unharmed. I mean, Thanos blasted Galactus which pushed him afar and knocked him down, but we most certainly know that the blast didn't do anything to Galactus (as admitted by Thanos himself). It's the similar situation here.

@hunk@theclassicion@sodamyat In regards to the Hyperion beating Beyonders thing, I think I may be able to clear up the confusion once I get back.

I know but imagine Thanos instead of Darkseid...

GodxDarkxOpal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper: So,if you read it then you know Darkseid was weaken from his fight against the JL.So,why show out of context scans.??

Or the Bat armor hes wearing was crafted by all members of the JL to help him at least stand against power houses.Or did you imp!y Darkseid was holding back against Batman..??Lol bro just stop..

Kokemabb200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I didn't get the impression that he was saying that. At most I think he's put him on or a bit above Gladiator's level with higher durability feats.

I'm not sure how strong he is, but if those things they fought were Beyonders (I'm not sure) then he absolutely has credence for hyping him up.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper: So,if you read it then you know Darkseid was weaken from his fight against the JL.So,why show out of context scans.??

Or the Bat armor hes wearing was crafted by all members of the JL to help him at least stand against power houses.Or did you imp!y Darkseid was holding back against Batman..??Lol bro just stop..

He was only matching Superman physically so that's not out-of-context.

Darkseid was knockbacked by the blast.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@tensor said:

@realitywarper said:

@sodamyat: @tensor: @godxdarkxopal:

Just a little refresher.

No Caption Provided

This prove what he hit Darkseid down.So is that suppose to mean what???

Good Exploit. he is always using this old tactics posting half a scan lol

Now resorting to low balling . Imagine that an amped batman with the power of the shard and omega beams ) Push down Darkseid so what ? LOL..

Good post

GodxDarkxOpal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat: I'm pretty sure he doesn't.Otherwise,why show out of context scans and use Post Crisis feats.??But you're already doing a good job at destroying his disgusting pathetic so-called arguments...Keep it up brah..

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just see how much your jimmies are rustled here.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat: I'm pretty sure he doesn't.Otherwise,why show out of context scans and use Post Crisis feats.??But you're already doing a good job at destroying his disgusting pathetic so-called arguments...Keep it up brah..

thanks. he makes it easy to destroy his arguments. for what its worth though, i dont think he's being serious. i think he's just bored and trying to make people angry by saying silly things.

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@sodamyat:

Absolutely not.

Superman weight 90 kg at best.

Considering that Darkseid is a 100 tonners lifting 90 kg is nothing impressive.

@tensor: It's too obvious to be commented.

Objection

He is no match despite the size difference.

Size has nothing to do with it. Superman is strong for his size.

But he could not stop Darkseid from Overpowering him.

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#315  Edited By RealityWarper

@tensor said:

@realitywarper said:

@sodamyat:

Absolutely not.

Superman weight 90 kg at best.

Considering that Darkseid is a 100 tonners lifting 90 kg is nothing impressive.

@tensor: It's too obvious to be commented.

Objection

He is no match despite the size difference.

Size has nothing to do with it. Superman is strong for his size.

But he could not stop Darkseid from Overpowering him.

Did Darkseid one-shot him or not ?

I'm speaking about the weight, not the size, do you know the difference between both ?

Darkseid wasn't overpowering him.

GodxDarkxOpal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper: Bro,what part of Darkseid was weaken from his fight with the JL don't you understand.??NM..Smdh

TheClassicIon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#317  Edited By TheClassicIon

@tensor said:

@realitywarper said:

@sodamyat: @tensor: @godxdarkxopal:

Just a little refresher.

No Caption Provided

This prove what he hit Darkseid down.So is that suppose to mean what???

Good Exploit. he is always using this old tactics posting half a scan lol

Now resorting to low balling . Imagine that an amped batman with the power of the shard and omega beams ) Push down Darkseid so what ? LOL..

Good post

Lmao why do you guys even try with him...its hopeless

GodxDarkxOpal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat: Their not so much as silly as their just plain stupid..But it seems he must be trying to amuse himself..He should do that privately and on his own private time.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#319  Edited By RealityWarper

@realitywarper: Bro,what part of Darkseid was weaken from his fight with the JL don't you understand.??NM..Smdh

I understand that you are wrong.

Darkseid is on Superman league.

Proof on panel.

He struggles against Superman.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat: Their not so much as silly as their just plain stupid..But it seems he must be trying to amuse himself..He should do that privately and on his own private time.

i would say he's misinformed but he said he's read the books so then that means that he knows what actually happened in the books and is just choosing to lie.

Like when he lied and said that darkseid was dead.

or when he lied and said superman is a match physically for darkseid despite darkseid one shotting superman

or when he was disingenuous by saying that superman wasnt even killed by the omega beams when darkseids intention was not to kill superman but to KO him and kidnap him.

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkseid FTW !!

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Hyperion & Thor after a good fight.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvengersaid:

Considering Darkseid can ragdoll Kryptonians with ease and casually bust planets, he might be able to solo this.

Casually busting planets was what Thor was doing in the Godbomb arc fighting Gorr. Not exactly selling it.

Let's not forget that Hyperion was having trouble against Thanos' lackey and was also hurt by Hulk and Thor's attacks. He's not immune to damage by any means.

That's because Thor's physically on-par with Hyperion and the Hulk is physically the strongest character on the Avenger roster. Trying to say Hyperion being cut by the super-nova stick is somehow a low-end when it restrained the Hulk on it's own isn't exactly selling it either.

Honestly does Darkseid have any feats worth mentioning here? Because so far the argument is 'he wins because he did stuff Thor did'.

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat said:

@godxdarkxopal said:

i would say he's misinformed but he said he's read the books so then that means that he knows what actually happened in the books and is just choosing to lie.

Like when he lied and said that darkseid was dead.

or when he lied and said superman is a match physically for darkseid despite darkseid one shotting superman

or when he was disingenuous by saying that superman wasnt even killed by the omega beams when darkseids intention was not to kill superman but to KO him and kidnap him.

He is missing this scan.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for rudebomberboy01
RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheClassicIon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for rudebomberboy01
RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 have the potential to take this going off feats alone. It's going to be a tough battle but team 1 CAN take it. Diana is pretty much a non-factor, it's basically Darkseid vs Thor and Hyperion.

termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheClassicIon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still waiting the scans with Darkseid not struggling against Superman...

Keehn93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Uuuh the picture of Hyperion is from the storyline where he destroys reality? 13034? If so he could Solo Darkseid & WW.

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What kind of Fight is this? Thor or Hyperion outclass completely Woderwoman except maybe in speed this isn't a fair fight. Thor could kill her with one blow at max power of Mjolnirg.

If Darkseid is included then maybe we have a close fair fight. But Hyperion survive the destruction of his own universe, and hold his planet and other planet for a long time trying to stop their collision. Thor's hammer is capable more than capable to stop darkseid is Omega Beings and Omega Santion/Effect. Thor's Thunders are strong enough to hurt a cosmic Thanos and knock out Hulk like nothing. And Thor's combat training and experience in battle is more than enough to keep up and defeat Wonder Woman's.

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keehn93 said:

Uuuh the picture of Hyperion is from the storyline where he destroys reality? 13034? If so he could Solo Darkseid & WW.

Survive it actually. He stop for a while 2 earths from colliding. The strongest from this four guys is Darkseid yet not for much.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#334  Edited By Lvenger

@isaac_clarke said:

@lvenger said:

Considering Darkseid can ragdoll Kryptonians with ease and casually bust planets, he might be able to solo this.

Casually busting planets was what Thor was doing in the Godbomb arc fighting Gorr. Not exactly selling it.

Let's not forget that Hyperion was having trouble against Thanos' lackey and was also hurt by Hulk and Thor's attacks. He's not immune to damage by any means.

That's because Thor's physically on-par with Hyperion and the Hulk is physically the strongest character on the Avenger roster. Trying to say Hyperion being cut by the super-nova stick is somehow a low-end when it restrained the Hulk on it's own isn't exactly selling it either.

Honestly does Darkseid have any feats worth mentioning here? Because so far the argument is 'he wins because he did stuff Thor did'.

Darkseid has also ragdolled several beings on Thor's level all at once and is currently soloing the entirety of Earth 2, I'd say that puts him on another level from Thor I'm afraid.

So does Thor's lightning now have universe busting power? Or what about the Hulk's punches which caused Hyperion to bleed? Or High Evolutionary's blasts? Or AIM's tech which imprisoned Hyperion? The faulty logic in subscribing to Hyperion's ridiculous universe busting feat is extremely trite and fallacious reasoning. Moreover, I believe someone debunked this by pointing out that only the two Earths exploded in the incursion, meaning Hyperion only tanked a planetary+ attack at best.

Darkseid's feats have been cited throughout this train wreck of a battle thread, just because the Hyperion fanboys dismiss them doesn't invalidate them. You can find them for yourself in the posts made here, they're far better than the inane hyperbolic reasoning Hyperion fanboys have provided thus far.

Erediore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#335  Edited By Erediore

Team 1 but I grant that Darkseid will pull out such a hell of a fight and has his chances for the winning tho.

PEOPLE PLEASE GET THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL:

1. We are talking here about a New Hyperion (from 13034 aka Marvel NOW), WE ARE NOT talking about the well-known 616 version, which is said to be already dead. This new Hyperion is mean to be far beyond the greatest Hyperion we have ever seen to date, as such, we don't even know his true potential and capabilities.

2. WW is the weak link here, she will be out quickly.

3. Unleashed Thor should count for something (he has just a massively vast array of powers, he doesn't uses regularly because morals and OP said morals off), even more if you have this new Hyperion which is supposed to jump quite a huge leap from Superman's shadow to a raging frontline, if you put this guy which is new, to his maximum (morals off), we can't tell what he could be capable of.

I find particulary dumb how people discredits Hyperion's survival to two universes collision/collapsing, yes he hold two worlds/planets, yet the energy released killed both universes and all that lived within them, yet he survived, somebody explain me how can anyone downgrade in such a stupid way, universal destructing energies, that destroyed countless planets, stars, solar systems, galaxies, nebulas and all but him, seriously. What? A.I.M. imprisoning Hyperion is a thing? Would that guy not be wasted before what he survived? Even a collony of ants from Ant Man should restrain him. Hulk made 13034's Hyperion bleed? Any one noted he is said to repair himself in seconds with his cosmic energy?

I'm not an Hyperion fan, I'm just wanting someone to show me both high end and low end showings from N-52 Darkseid, because if you bring up Hulk hurting Hyperion you have to be fair...

If we talked here about 616 Hyperion, he would be as non factor as WW, then the thing will end between Thor and Darkseid, you can argue that to coming one way or another, Darkseid would have the edge as he is the big guy there, but we are talking about an unrestrained Thor, as the one that could screw Beta Ray Bill and the combo Silver Surfer-Adam Warlock and even beat Gem Powered Drax and get that Gem and made Thanos have some troubles. Note that at any point a morals off Thor can use his powers normally, if he is going for the kill, then probably he will unleash all he has to it's gratest extents and to the last consequences.

Fun fact: most people says this was Warrior Madness, which is false, as Odin stated WM can't be cured, yet he cured Thor, and Avengers told him that that was only Thor being with morals off as Odin played to much with Thor's soul making him live too many human lives, so that was his breaking point. Further evidence show us that Thor was talking normally, just being irrational and maddened, while WM would be more like a Mindless Hulk, hurting friends and foes without making a distinction and being unable to even attempt to speak or think.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reading some of the complete nonsense in this thread gave me a headache.

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkseid One Shot The planet :

No Caption Provided

and other One with OB .

cresShadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

maybe we should all wait till avengers world 21. apparently we will see the true power of thor and hyperion. thus explaining how they are able to take down some of the ivory kings

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebestofthebest: Jokes aside that's the fight between Highfather & Darkseid destroyed the world.

It's very similar to the fight between Thanos & Classic Drax.

myerlanski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Another thread that is a channel of great info...

TheArchon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#341  Edited By TheArchon

Darkseid stomp this.

TheBlondeGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2.

KingOfKings1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#343  Edited By KingOfKings1

Team 2 wins in a ridiculous easy fashion

termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebestofthebest: Jokes aside that's the fight between Highfather & Darkseid destroyed the world.

1.The only similarity is that the planet Explode. The difference here it was done by one person. That person was Darkseid.

2. The planet explosion weaken and knocked out drax no one knows what happen to Thanos. If i recall it took two of them to pull off that feat resulting to the planet exploding.

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger: PC Darksied you may have a case, but universal durability? You and I both know that's vastly overselling it.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Another thread that is a channel of great info...

Rofl. So true.

@realitywarper said:

1.The only similarity is that the planet Explode. The difference here it was done by one person. That person was Darkseid.

2. The planet explosion weaken and knocked out drax no one knows what happen to Thanos. If i recall it took two of them to pull off that feat resulting to the planet exploding.

1) Nope.

2) Thanos is fine.

TheAvidGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm new here,I mean I've been lurking around this site and the battle forums for some time but I'm jut now really joining. Truthfully I'm giving this fight to WW and Darkseid. Why? I believe Diana is a better skilled warrior than Thor (Not by a lot but still better skilled) and Hyperion and she could put up a good fight with either of them and win due to her skills. Does she solo? Never. But with Darkseid on her team I can see them winning. Darkseid can take Hyperion by himself with minimum to low effort,I believe Hyperion may be the weak link here. And with Hyperion down it'll just be WW and Darkseid vs Thor..and that's a fight Thor won't win.

TheAvidGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm tempted to say Darkseid solos here. I don't think Diana is needed but since she is here I feel it's more of a ensured victory for WW & DS.

Klaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge: Sodam posted a scan of the explosion showing that Superman still had his cape on when the initial blast occurred. Whether or not Superman put the cape around WW during the explosion or after doesn't matter as there is no denying that she survived the initial blast point blank without protection. And Superman looking worse than Diana wasn't because she had better durability, but because his cells had absorbed the radiation around him, decaying his body. As they fly in the sunlight Superman explains that the sunlight was stinging as it replaced the nuclear radiation in him with solar radiation.

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@klaus: So again why was the cape wrapped around her at all? And where does it say that Superman looked worse because his body absorbed nuclear radiation i would actually be happy for you to show me this part because i can make an easier case for WBH stomping Clark if radiation damages him so much.