Hyperion runs the Arm Wrestling Guantlet

• 116 results
reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@apocalypse3: Hyperion breaks Diana's arm.She's hopelessly outmatched in strength compared to Hyperion

Avatar image for unbreakable_fs4
unbreakable_fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theking47: you're correct, I somehow mistakenly used the velocity rather than acceleration (m/s^2). Considering there's no time given to indicate when the planet began it's course towards earth, I think it would be impossible to calculate the acceleration. Thanks.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 17

stops at 3

TheKing47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By TheKing47

@reaverlation: even the laughing stock of the JLA, anyway stops at 2

No way any version of WW is close to Hyperion in terms of strength.

Here Hyperion stops a planet larger than Earth moving at 500,000 mph, Pre 52 WW, Superman and MMH combined were barely able to move a stationary Earth.

Hyperion snaps her in half.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 6

Apocalypse3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for captainmarvelthunder
CaptainMarvelThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Aquaman = Wins

2. Wonder Woman = Could go either way

3. Hercules (Pre-Human Herc) = Wins

4. Thor = Wins

5. Sentry (No Death Seed) = Loses

6. Martian Manhunter = could go either way

7. Superman = Loses

8. Hulk = Depends on how mad hulk is but Hyperion would usually win

9. Mangog = Mangog

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By reaverlation

1. Aquaman = Wins

2. Wonder Woman = Could go either way

3. Hercules (Pre-Human Herc) = Wins

4. Thor = Wins

5. Sentry (No Death Seed) = Loses

6. Martian Manhunter = could go either way

7. Superman = Loses

8. Hulk = Depends on how mad hulk is but Hyperion would usually win

9. Mangog = Mangog

How the hell are Diana and J'onn could go either way?Diana isn't near J'onn's league in strength or Hyperion's.Hyperion breaks her in half

CaptainMarvelThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: The only hero that seems stronger than her right now on earth is Superman. And even then it's not for certain since they never fought when they were both going all out with their normal powers (don't really count Superdoom because I believe he was amped)

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 thedailybagel  Moderator

Stops at 6 and up, each time being progressively worse for Hyperion.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captainmarvelthunder: Both J'onn and Superman are more or less equal in strength and Diana hasn't shown anything that would suggest she's near their league strength wise.Hyperion is actually in Clark's and J'onn's league strength wise so he breaks her in half

CaptainMarvelThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation:

@captainmarvelthunder: Both J'onn and Superman are more or less equal in strength and Diana hasn't shown anything that would suggest she's near their league strength wise.Hyperion is actually in Clark's and J'onn's league strength wise so he breaks her in half

What has MM done that makes his strength look better than or even equal to WW or Superman? WW hardly ever removes her bracelets so we don't know if she is about on par with Superman's true strength or not. I don't believe MM is as strong as Superman. MM is more versatile and despite that Helspont said Superman was the most powerful on earth making me believe that he is a good bit stronger than MM.

TheKing47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By TheKing47

@captainmarvelthunder:

MMH and Superman pushed a ship that was much bigger than Earth, Diana's got no feats to compare to that.

Hyperion snaps her like a twig.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captainmarvelthunder: Since his recent feat with Superman where they both push Brainiac's ship while is heading towards Earth at 36,000 MPH and the size of the ship was so huge,it dwarfed the Earth to such a degree that it made Earth look like a small moon.That feat puts him as Superman's equal in strength more or less.I don't care about what Diana can do via potential or crap revolving around her bracelets when she hasn't shown to be above Aquaman in strength and he isn't in Clark's league either.I don't care about J'onn's versatility either as this is an arm wrestling contest which revolves around physical strength,something Diana hopelessly is outclassed in by Hyperion,Superman and Martian Manhunter and would get snapped in half by either of them

CaptainMarvelThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: Don't think you understood why I brought up MM versatility; You see one may think him to be more powerful than Superman because he can do everything Superman can do and more, yet despite this Helspont says Superman is more powerful, that to me would mean that Superman would have to be better at the things they have in common (speed, strength, and durability) in order to be more powerful. It was brought up to support Superman having an edge on MM in terms of strength.

WW wears the bracelets to make herself weaker its not hard for her to remove them or like she needs to be in some state of mind like when GLs get really powerful, that is her actual power.

What makes you think WW isn't on par with any of them? There is no real reason to believe that Wonder Woman if she could survive in space could push (or help Superman push) the ship anyway.

Don't believe Aquaman is in Superman's strength level but I don't think he's in WW either.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captainmarvelthunder: All of what you said doesn't matter until you actually show a strength feat near J'onn,Clark or Hyperion's level.

Jbourne_32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

in b4 the hyperion pushed away two universes.

rd1027

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drfate: Yeah WW isn't beating Hyperion in terms of strength

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CaptainMarvelThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: @reaverlation: It works both ways as MM has not done anything to make himself look like he is superior to WW in strength either.

Similar Strength feats between WW and Superman/MM

Both smashing Hal Jordan's constructs (Hal Jordan was a rookie when Superman did it, when WW did it he had around 5 years experience).

WW one shots a kryptonite poisoned Superman while MM was unable to do that when he was fighting Superman moments earlier.

Other than that I mean everyone considers them the strongest and she has not been really overpowered by anyone that was weaker in strength than Superman or Martain Manhunter to my knowledge so like I said it works both ways I have no reason to really think that she is not on par with MM.

CaptainMarvelThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: Did Aquaman shatter a 5 year experienced Hal Jordan that was completely serious and concentrating on holding him ever?

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captainmarvelthunder

It works both ways as MM has not done anything to make himself look like he is superior to WW in strength either

He has. Helping push away Brainiac's Mothership is above anything Wonder Woman has ever done.

WW one shots a kryptonite poisoned Superman while MM was unable to do that when he was fighting Superman moments earlier.

Scan? All I recall her doing is tying him up and flying into orbit.

CaptainMarvelThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

@captainmarvelthunder

It works both ways as MM has not done anything to make himself look like he is superior to WW in strength either

He has. Helping push away Brainiac's Mothership is above anything Wonder Woman has ever done.

No Caption Provided

Superman goes crazy and attacks Batman then WW hits him here and takes him out of the fight

unbreakable_fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By unbreakable_fs4

@captainmarvelthunder said:

@dondave said:

@captainmarvelthunder

No Caption Provided

Superman goes crazy and attacks Batman then WW hits him here and takes him out of the fight

I wouldn't really use that considering as you said yourself, Supes was poisoned by a shard of kryptonite in his brain so he was weakened. Also, this does not correlate with strength but striking power.

CaptainMarvelThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captainmarvelthunder said:

@dondave said:

@captainmarvelthunder

No Caption Provided

I wouldn't really use that considering as you said yourself, Supes was poisoned by a shard of kryptonite in his brain so he was weakened. Also, this does not correlate with strength but striking power.

New 52 characters do not have that many feats yet so I can only use what has happened. While it is far from concrete she did beat him easily while MM was unable to moments earlier (while he was also suffering from the kryptonite).

Avatar image for amazingcurbstompman
AmazingCurbStompMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

he stops at 9.

he can clear everyone else because they would tire before he does.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator

@amazingcurbstompman: how are hulk and Superman going to tire? In fact what has he done (aside from the planet feat which they can both beat) to put him as their equal in strength?

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drfate said:

@trionace: actually Wonder Woman has almost Superman lvl strength ( correct me if im wrong ).

And as Superman can beat Hyperion in strength then i asume Diana can make it too.

ww is nowhere near as strong as supes.

Avatar image for amazingcurbstompman
AmazingCurbStompMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel: cuz hyperion is bald. this gives him an edge.

GET IT? LMFAO

unbreakable_fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By unbreakable_fs4

@captainmarvelthunder:

New 52 characters do not have that many feats yet so I can only use what has happened. While it is far from concrete she did beat him easily while MM was unable to moments earlier (while he was also suffering from the kryptonite).

If you agree she doesn't have the feat of strength why would you imply she is has comparable strength to the likes of Superman, MM, and Hyperion when these three guys have planetary level feats of strength.

As I've already pointed out, knocking down a severely weakened Superman does not put her anywhere near his strength class. Besides, that's a striking and not strength feat.

Also, MM never really engaged Supes in combat like you suggest, he simply attempted to restrain and examine Supes because he had lost control of his powers, killing Dr. Light. The effects of the Krypotnite weren't prevalent either and Superman didn't even feel it's effects considering he had just fought Shazam.

He had a green tone to his skin when he fought Diana as opposed to MM. This alone proves this.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By reaverlation

Don't see why Diana keeps being suggested that she's near J'onn,Clark and Hyperions's league in strength.She isn't even stronger than Aquaman and Arthur isn't in their league either.Diana gets her arm snapped off against Hyperion

CaptainMarvelThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't see why Diana keeps being suggested that she's near J'onn,Clark and Hyperions's league in strength.She isn't even stronger than Aquaman and Arthur isn't in their league either.Diana gets her arm snapped off against Hyperion

Why do you think Aquaman is stronger than her?

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 thedailybagel  Moderator
CaptainMarvelThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator

@captainmarvelthunder: I don't know lifting a cruise ship with one hand whilst barely exerting himself. Point is that she doesn't have the feats to put herself in his league, let alone supermans or hyperions.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By reaverlation

@captainmarvelthunder: I don't know lifting a cruise ship with one whilst barely exerting himself. Point is that she doesn't have the feats to put herself in his league, let alone supermans or hyperions.

And throwing a ship as well

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 thedailybagel  Moderator
CaptainMarvelThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel said:

@captainmarvelthunder: I don't know lifting a cruise ship with one whilst barely exerting himself. Point is that she doesn't have the feats to put herself in his league, let alone supermans or hyperions.

And throwing a ship as well

Throwing a ship does not "prove" he is stronger than her at all.

Why would that be more impressive than breaking Hal Jordan's constructs (while she was holding back tremendously)?

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By reaverlation

@captainmarvelthunder: I don't know if you realize it yet but this is an arm wrestling contest.All you're naming are weak striking feats for Diana in which have no relevance here in a contest of strength.You don't kick people in arm wrestling or punch in a lifting contest.You have yet to name one strength feat that puts her above Aquaman or near Hyperion

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Cregan_Stark

Anyone 6 or up can dominate him

unbreakable_fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A slight correction to my post in post 13. In calculating the strength feat of Hyperion, I used Velocity rather than acceleration, which threw everything off. (Besides I used the wrong formula lol)

Earth's mass: 5.9736×10^24 kg

500,000 mph to m/s: 223520

First we find the Kinetic energy using K=1/2 x Mass x Velocity^2

Calculating the kinetic energy behind the planet would give us:1.4922408348672×10^35 Joules (149 Decillion Joules)

Then dividing this by the presumed distance used to stop the planet....

Now we know the time between Thor striking the planet after Hyperion caught it was only but a few seconds (around 5 seconds). Considering the speed of the planet, it would cover 694.4 miles in that time span. We convert this to meters: 1117500 and divide it by the Joules to get the Newtons

Newtons:1.33533855469100671140939597315 × 10^29 (133 Octillion Newtons)

Converting to tons: 1.501×10^25 Tons (15 Septillion Tons)

Equivalent to carrying 2279 Earths

CaptainMarvelThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captainmarvelthunder: I don't know if you realize it yet but this is an arm wrestling contest.All you're naming are weak striking feats for Diana in which have no relevance here in a contest of strength.You don't kick people in arm wrestling or punch in a lifting contest.You have yet to name one strength feat that puts her above Aquaman or near Hyperion

You also need strength behind your punches and hits in order to make them devastating. Has she really been struggling to lift anything in the New 52?

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By reaverlation
chu42t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop at Supes. I'm pretty sure Hulk should be below him.

But a comic book of this would be pretty cool....

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Cregan_Stark

@chu42t: no he shouldn't be below Supes, Hulk has the best strength feat of anyone here. That I've seen at least.

chu42t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By chu42t
No Caption Provided

@cregan_stark: A strength feat better than Superman easily bench-pressing the earth for 5 days straight with barely any sun? That I've got to see.

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chu42t: Hulk held up the weight of a star. Acid skull and GhostRavage have explained this feat several times. I believe they said it was about 300,000 times the weight if Earth

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I am guessing no GOD mode wonder woman . So he may get pass her . I am sure he is not getting pass the Martian