Hyperion and Zarda vs Supergirl and Superboy

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

Supreme Power / Ultimate Verse Hyperion and Zarda. Zarda has her Axe and Shield.

No Caption Provided

New 52 Super Boy and Super Girl.

In Character

Death or KO

Battle in a City.

Who wins?

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As always feats for Zarda. Many people do not who she is.

Beats Ultimate Thing who is vastly superior to 616 Thing by a lot. Ultimate Thing has stalemated Ultimate Hulk, One Shotted Stomped Zombie Hulk, and is a confirmed Multi Thousand Toner in feats and statements.

Easy beats Iron Man who has some insane feats.

Gave a Blood Lusted Thor a good fight.

She is pretty tough cat. She was beaten twice by Ultimate Thor. However she throttled a half power Hyperion. Her best showings was easy disposing the Wrecking Crew.

Her best showing was easy beating Ultimate Hulk.

How tough is Ultimate Hulk?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Powerful Magical Blast. You can see the damage. Means nothing to Hulk at the heart of it, that caused it!

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Here Hulk in transformation survives a Mega Ton Nuke!

No Caption Provided

Here Hulk PUNCHES a Nuke Missile, not only survives it, but jumps away before SHIELD can get Cameras on it.

That is Ultimate Hulk durability. Yet....

No Caption Provided

Zarda beats him.

Zarda has the skill and powers to win. Especially if she has her Super Human cutting Axe and Shield!

No Caption Provided

In fact her stated powers states she can shrug of Nuke blast. She has strength to Ultimate Thing who is 10 times stronger than 616 Thing. Also states she can restore her health as well through Flash Vision.

3 Examples of Flash Vision restoring Zarda health.

No Caption Provided

Flash Vision Burning Hyperion himself by Red Stone.

It also puts out massive Radiation, as shown here when Hyperion Flash Vision kills all the sea life in a short space of time.

Flash Vision has been shown to harm Hyperion himself, it can harm very durable beings.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How strong is that particular version of Hyperion ? Is that like the one who could fight with Gladiator or significantly weaker ?

On a side note, Zarda has a Flat Booty... and that's never a good sign.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Pokergeist

How strong is that particular version of Hyperion ? Is that like the one who could fight with Gladiator or significantly weaker ?

On a side note, Zarda has a Flat Booty... and that's never a good sign.

So does Super Girl lol.

This Hyperion.... let me dig up his feats for ya.

Speed wise he is very fast. This applies to zarada as she is the same race and powers as Hyperion.

1) Flies from London to South Africa in seconds chasing Dr. Spectrum.

2) Speed Feat of Rescuing people from a building while it is collapsing.

3) Speed talking to Blur so fast no one knows what it was.

4-6) Travel a quarter of the world distance in a few seconds to engage Thor.

7) Faster than Blur who is running for his life. Blur is near equal in speed to Ultimate Quicksilver.

Strength wise he can power rush a planet in ramming speed fashion.

Durability Wise he tanked from ground zero 20 Daisy Chain Nukes, each one a Megaton Nuke in Power.

He was in bad shape, but was still moving around and killing wolves.

Here he tanks a Self contain Nuke reaction that was claimed by the worlds smartest man as being caught in the birth of a star in power.

So he is very durable.

No Caption Provided

His Skin was unaffected by Anti Tank Weapons and Piercing Damage of largest Caliber Bullets.

He also has that Flash Vision and X-Ray Vision.

No Caption Provided

Flash Vision Burning Hyperion himself by Red Stone.

It also puts out massive Radiation, as shown here when Hyperion Flash Vision kills all the sea life in a short space of time.

Here he uses it to blow away Invisible Woman Shields that can withstand a Nuke.

No Caption Provided

Just to prove how strong IW shields are...

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Those Shields are no joke.

His first big Battle vs Dr. Spectrum.

Battles his exact copy Red Stone. All his powers minus the Flying.

Second battle with Dr. Spectrum. Spectrum went all out.

Hyperion vs Nuke (Very Powerful), Blob guy, and Arcanna.

The whole Battle with Ultimate Thor, Human Torch, and Invisible Woman all at once.

And that is Hyperion for ya.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

New 52 Supergirl doesn't have the feats yet. Pre-52 Supergirl would beat both with one hand.

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

New 52 Supergirl doesn't have the feats yet. Pre-52 Supergirl would beat both with one hand.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizenbane said:

Thus why I am not using her so MEH!

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8  Edited By Killemall

I think the point Bane is making, more or less, is that at present she lack feats, and its only her lack of feats that holds her back. Given more of her comics gets out she should prove to be more powerful than either of them, although i dont agree with the 1 hand part.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2 said:

I think the point Bane is making, more or less, is that at present she lack feats, and its only her lack of feats that holds her back. Given more of her comics gets out she should prove to be more powerful than either of them, although i dont agree with the 1 hand part.

PSHHHH it is not like these 2 are push overs. Better than Solomon Grundy or Bizarro in feats and they on average seems to give Super Man a hard time. So.....

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Saren
laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

PSHHHH it is not like these 2 are push overs. Better than Solomon Grundy or Bizarro in feats and they on average seems to give Super Man a hard time. So.....

Bizzaro I disagree with certainly, but concerning Grundy, his power levels vary. There have been versions of him that have been punked by Wildcat.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Pokergeist

@laflux said:

@cadencev2 said:

Bizzaro I disagree with certainly, but concerning Grundy, his power levels vary. There have been versions of him that have been punked by Wildcat.

And version of him that punked Justice league.

On "Average" he gives Superman a hard time tho.

Care to share Average Grundy (Not the specific versions of Justice League busting) having better feats of durability and strength than what I showed? Bizzaro as well?

Please share some so I may know better than make such a claim in the future.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#13  Edited By oceanmaster21

@cadencev2 hyperion and zarda win aftwr good fight

: Those all are some cool feats i wont ask for all of them but which issue was that were zarda beat a bloodkusted thor my bad stalemated a bloodlusted thor

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Care to share Average Grundy (Not the specific versions of Justice League busting) having better feats of durability and strength than what I showed? Bizzaro as well?

Please share some so I may know better than make such a claim in the future.

I would love to know how you decided the version of him that fights Superman is the average one. There's one version of Grundy that gave Superman some trouble, but that version was also too strong for Alan Scott, someone who is more powerful than the entire JMS Squadron Supreme put together. There are other versions that have singlehandedly stomped the entire Infinity Inc. lineup, including Power Girl and Obsidian, both of whom are more powerful than Hyperion and Zarda. Another version whaled on the entire Justice Society at once. There is no way of determining a "standard" version of Grundy because no reference for his sliding power level has ever been illustrated clearly, so you claiming the one that Superman struggles against is the "average" version is arbitrary nonsense. You couldn't possibly defend it because there is no proof you (or anyone, for that matter) could provide for that assertion. You're basically just making stuff up.....as usual.

Bizarro has flown from the Earth to the Sun in a matter of minutes, so he's faster than light; and he literally created his own planet by smashing other planet-sized celestial bodies together until they became one world. Is it really debatable whether Hyperion or Zarda are stronger?

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would love to know how you decided the version of him that fights Superman is the average one. There's one version of Grundy that gave Superman some trouble, but that version was also too strong for Alan Scott, someone who is more powerful than the entire JMS Squadron Supreme put together. There are other versions that have singlehandedly stomped the entire Infinity Inc. lineup, including Power Girl and Obsidian, both of whom are more powerful than Hyperion and Zarda. Another version whaled on the entire Justice Society at once. There is no way of determining a "standard" version of Grundy because no reference for his sliding power level has ever been illustrated clearly, so you claiming the one that Superman struggles against is the "average" version is arbitrary nonsense. You couldn't possibly defend it because there is no proof you (or anyone, for that matter) could provide for that assertion. You're basically just making stuff up.....as usual.

Bizarro has flown from the Earth to the Sun in a matter of minutes, so he's faster than light; and he literally created his own planet by smashing other planet-sized celestial bodies together until they became one world. Is it really debatable whether Hyperion or Zarda are stronger?

Make stuff up as usual... your such a @$$.

If I was making stuff up I would claim to know instead of asking you to show me. I am not a DC fan like you, I am a Ultimate Marvel and Dark Horse fan. All my knowledge on Grundy is what i seen of these Battle Threads and Marvel.com Battle Threads. I seen scans of Grundy fighting Superman. Becuase he has Low ends *Like mention) and High Ends (Like mention) seems reasonable that the Superman ones are Average from what I seen.

As for Bizarro, I can debunk his speed you claim with the Debunk threads that showed Bizarro keeping up with Zoom.

No Caption Provided

Yet it was posted by someone in a argument there was context to it.

And like Creator said, Zoom not knowing if he was supposed to win or lose the "race" was why Bizarro was able to keep up with him, not because Bizarro is anywhere near Zoom's speed.

Which means his best feat is Flight speed of flying to the sun which is no better than Sentries Feat here.

Bizzaro flies to Sun.

Sentry's.

Yet many people think Sentry is not Lightspeed, that we have no establish time here, DC Fanboys in particular say this. Well same could be applied to Bizzaros Sun travel feat as well, there is no specified time limit. It could have been minuets or a half hour, or whatever.

All these have been on Debunk threads that I read. So what Speed Blitzing does Bizzaro have in Combat or even Flight speed that Hyperion or Zarda cannot match?

As for Planetary body crunching, what is the context? Superman has trouble smashing planets yet his inferior clone can? Sounds off. It has been debunk time and again Superman cannot push or pull a planet on his own and was KOed when he smash a planet one time. Yet Bizzaro according to you can smash many planets with ease? Are we talking Silver Age crap here or more Pre Flash Point stuff. Something is off then.

So quit being a know it all @$$ and talk s**t of me making crap up. I have a very good habit to put up scans and do a little research in my debates Bane.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If I was making stuff up I would claim to know instead of asking you to show me.

Yeah, it's not like you explicitly stated that average Grundy is the one that fights Superman or anything.

Oh wait, you did.

On "Average" he gives Superman a hard time tho.

Oh well.

I am not a DC fan like you, I am a Ultimate Marvel and Dark Horse fan. All my knowledge on Grundy is what i seen of these Battle Threads and Marvel.com Battle Threads. I seen scans of Grundy fighting Superman. Becuase he has Low ends *Like mention) and High Ends (Like mention) seems reasonable that the Superman ones are Average from what I seen.

LOL. Okay. Far be it for me to contend that information garnered from random scans from issues you've never read might be inadequate.

As for Bizarro, I can debunk his speed you claim with the Debunk threads that showed Bizarro keeping up with Zoom.

Jiminy frickin' cricket, what does Zoom have to do with this? When did I even mention him?

Yet it was posted by someone in a argument there was context to it.

And like Creator said, Zoom not knowing if he was supposed to win or lose the "race" was why Bizarro was able to keep up with him, not because Bizarro is anywhere near Zoom's speed.

Mm. I'd almost forgotten your second infallible source of your good habit of research: Stuff I've Seen Other People Say.

Which means his best feat is Flight speed of flying to the sun which is no better than Sentries Feat here.

Bizzaro flies to Sun.

Sentry's.

Yet many people think Sentry is not Lightspeed, that we have no establish time here, DC Fanboys in particular say this. Well same could be applied to Bizzaros Sun travel feat as well, there is no specified time limit.

........what? What do I care about Sentry's lightspeed feat or what people think of it? I personally think Sentry is trans-light because he's zipped to Saturn and back in no time flat. Am I supposed to care about your grievances with people who disagree that Sentry is a lightspeeder? Are you really so incapable of creating your own argument that you're accosting me with other people's arguments?

there is no specified time limit. It could have been minuets or a half hour, or whatever.

Yes, it makes.........complete sense that Grundy just stood there for half an hour during absolutely nothing while Bizarro flew him to his death.

All these have been on Debunk threads that I read.

And we all know those are infallible! Fie upon me for questioning your research!

So what Speed Blitzing does Bizzaro have in Combat or even Flight speed that Hyperion or Zarda cannot match?

You just posted it. Flying to the sun and back in even, say, 6 hours is something neither Hyperion nor Zarda can do.

As for Planetary body crunching, what is the context? Superman has trouble smashing planets yet his inferior clone can? Sounds off. It has been debunk time and again Superman cannot push or pull a planet on his own and was KOed when he smash a planet one time. Yet Bizzaro according to you can smash many planets with ease? Are we talking Silver Age crap here or more Pre Flash Point stuff. Something is off then.

The context is that Bizarro felt lonely, so he kept bashing celestial bodies together until he made his own square-shaped replica of Earth, complete with its own Metropolis. Action Comics #856, if you actually care to do some research.

Here's the end result:

No Caption Provided

Here's Superman stating Bizarro World was a planet:

No Caption Provided

For that matter planetary feats are completely unnecessary. Neither Hyperion nor Zarda have ever displayed even island-level strength. Lifting or pushing or throwing something the size of, I dunno, Chicago, is something they've never displayed the ability to do even if they combined their strength.

I do not even remotely care about your "debunks". Please do not force me to point out again and again that you personally have no idea what you are talking about and are passing off things other people have said as fact because you don't know any better.

So quit being a know it all @$$ and talk s**t of me making crap up. I have a very good habit to put up scans and do a little research in my debates Bane.

If you did any actual research on any of the characters I've frequently corrected you on beyond battle threads and random scans on the internet, we wouldn't be having this conversation. Get real. If you have no idea what you're talking about, as you frequently do, why even pretend otherwise?

I need a drink.