No Caption Provided

Avatar image for darkdetective27
darkdetective27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 69

User Lists: 10

Hmm I would give this one to the Crime Syndicate. The Justice League was able to beat them surely their evil dopplegangers could also manage to defeat. I dont remember the story exactly but wasnt their big advantage over the Justice League was that he made Superman think that there was kryptonite. Surely Ultraman could also come to the realization that they are Martians or Owlman could and tell him.

darkdetective27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@username12345: You havent posted a counter argument, does that mean I won? Or do I wait for someone else to counter it?

username12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By username12345

@darkdetective27 said:

@username12345: You havent posted a counter argument, does that mean I won? Or do I wait for someone else to counter it?

Oh. I didn't want to debate. I wanted others to debate. See what other people think.

I think the Crime syndicates biggest advantage is Owlman. since his good guy counterpart was able to beat them via fire. But i'm not sure if Owlman can learn that considering they don't have Martian Manhunter on his team, like Batman did.

So I'm not sure who would win all in all. They both captured all the Justice League except Batman, and then were bested by Batman. So it seems even.

darkdetective27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gaztacular

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Ohhh. Evil counterparts match. Fun. Here's the problem: the Hyperclan all share the Martian fire weakness. If Batman can figure it out, there's every chance that Owlman can do the same. Then Deathstorm just sets everything on fire. The end.

username12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Here's the problem: the Hyperclan all share the Martian fire weakness. If Batman can figure it out, there's every chance that Owlman can do the same. Then Deathstorm just sets everything on fire. The end.

The problem is, Owlman doesn't have a martian on his team, Batman does/did.

Ohhh. Evil counterparts match. Fun.

Yep, thought it would be interesting after me and my pal here were talking about LEGO Batman.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll try countering. Batman only found out they were Martians after the Hyper Clan had been on earth for days. This is a random encounter. Owlman won't have time to figure out they have a weakness to fire because he'll be killed quickly by any member of Hyperclan. Owlman and Cyborg's counterpart go down quickly. Leaving a numbers advantage. Between TP, Speedblitz, invisibility and Martian level strength, the Hyperclan win.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hyper-Clan.

darkdetective27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty: Damn I dont know how to counter that.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty: Damn I dont know how to counter that.

a counter will come when you're not even thinking about it

darkdetective27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty: Hopefully because I want to win one of these battles.

Gaztacular

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The problem is, Owlman doesn't have a martian on his team, Batman does/did.

True. Since this is more complicated than I thought, I got questions:

Is Johnny Quick resistant to telepathy? Because the Flash is on occasion.

Is this Deathstorm the same as the Black Lantern Firestorm or just some alternate earth version of Firestorm? Because I could imagine one of those things would not be very fun to try and TP and both can go intangible.

And finally, are the Hyperclan limited by whom they're pretending to be? Like only one speedster, only one shapshifter, only one telepath or all of them allowed all of their Martian powers?

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

username12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By username12345

Not in the new 52.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@gaztacular: They were pretending to have specialized power sets. Züm might have been the fastest, for example, but they were all speedsters. A-Mortal could phase, but so could Primaid and Protex and Zenturion, etc. full-on Martian powers. I say they win.

HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

i favor the crime syndicate. Jordan's ring new who Sinestro was despite not being from this universe

Avatar image for earthsmightiest
EarthsMightiest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hyper-clan if this is a random no prior knowledge battle to the death They have too much versatility with their power sets. However, as stated if Owlman is given some prep time the CS has a good chance of coming out on top.

Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I feel like the majority of the CS doesn't have telepathic resistance (to my knowledge) and with the Hyper Clan being White Martains their telepathy should be too much.

Gaztacular

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Gaztacular

@tifalockhart: I know that's how it worked in the story. I was just wondering about the rules for this battle. Like is "super-strong" Fluxus permitted to use his natural eye beams even though that's "Tronix's power"? Because if all of them are allowed all of their Martian powers for the whole fight, they'd almost certainly win.

@username12345 said:
@gaztacular said:

Not in the new 52.

Thanks for the answer. This is looking more and more in the Hyperclan's favor every time I check.