Hybrid darkseid/brainiac vs Silver sufer

the darknessss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By the darknessss

The darkseid here is the one from the jla cartoon where he has merge with brainiac,its non-canon,but might be a cool fight,current surfer,,,if its too one-sided,you can add another herald of your choice to help surfer.

Avatar image for slacker_the_hacker
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Surfer easily
cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By cattlebattle

Surfer destroys him

demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By demifiend

DS doesnt need brainiac to beat surfer. 

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By nefarious

Surfer stomps them.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Nefarious said:
Surfer stomps them.
ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ssejllenrad

DCAU version? Darkseid/Brainiac gets owned. The characters were severely nerfed in that series.

PIS-aside and current versions? I'd go with an amalgam of Darkseid (non avatar/non jobber) and Brainiac.

Avatar image for marveljackass433
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By MarvelJackAss433
@superfan_dc_mu: Molecular transmutation.
cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By cattlebattle
@superfan_dc_mu said:
No Darkseid/Brainiac does not get owned. Agony Matrix would be enough to take down surfer (in my opinion) Look up the Episode (Destroyer) from JLU he flattened Superman took his best Hits and then Just stood up. Compare that to Surfer. If Superman punched him as hard as he could with a charge could surfer take that without going KO? In my opinion not at all. But i'm going to give up soon because it's So incredibly useless talking to people who just "......stomps" and move on. Why bother posting if you have no reason for your logic? ssejillenrad is about the only debater i can respect right now because they are the only one who actually gave reason. Reasons Which i must respectivaly disagree with for my own reasons above.
sigh......The Brainsied character was conceived as a plot device for a finale episode, if you paid attention to the series you would notice Superman was never consistently as strong as he was in that episode.....It was fan service from Bruce Timm to the fans that complained about him being so weak
 Batman avoided his Omega Beams, I'm sure Surfer could
Superman once he cut loose, batted him around, Surfer could do this
The agony Matrix is made from some probable energy, Surfer can manipulate energy
Surfer could turn him into a banana if he wanted to

Everyone else just said "Surfer stomps" and moved on because they knew this thread is a no brainer ...........that is except for you
cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By cattlebattle
@superfan_dc_mu

1. you should hit reply (in the bottom right hand corner of the post you replying too) so the person your directing your misinformation to will never know you replied with said opinion

2.I'm not even going to entertain your obvious dearth of Surfer information. You should read his profile

3. Why in the world would you assume this is after he obtains the Anti Life Equation????? your just digging their 

4. Surfer is possibly as strong as Supes, he has fought the Champion of the........You know what, this is just idiotic, Silver Surfer just transmutates into swamp water....
Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@superfan_dc_mu said:
I love how much people say ".....Destroys him" or "....wins easily" but rarely give a valid reason why. 
Welcome to ComicVine
Avatar image for the_mayhem_theory
The_Mayhem_Theory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superfan_dc_mu said:
Darkseid easily. He owned Superman with ease took his best shots and stood up ready for more. I think if superman gave Surfer his Best shot surfer would be down for the Count. And even with the power of cosmic (no idea what it really does) I think Darkseid's Omega Effect would be more than capable of destroying him. Then you have his powers of telepathy,Telekinesis,Shapshifting he's immortal (but he came back from death in the cartoon so i guess that doesn't count),He is also much more phyiscally strong than surfer not to mention the Agony Matrix "Picture the worst pain you've ever felt in your life times a thousand now picture that pain continuing forever...." So i don't really see how surfer is going to deal with that.
In the end, Darkseid still got stomped by Superman. And Surfer is WAY above Superman's league. Thus, Surfer takes Brainseid out.
MutenRoshi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By MutenRoshi

Surfer stomps this moron 

Pre Crisis Darkseid >>>>>> Current comic Darkseid>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Justice League animated Darksied + Brianiac tech 

animated Superman is weak, animated Supes is about as strong as Aquaman or Namor 
Yet Animated Supes gave Cartoon Darkised trouble, even kicked his ass. And Batman dodged the Omega Effect of Cartoon Darkseid + Brainiac 

Comic book Silver Surfer has insane feats, they date all the way back to the 60s and he's way faster, way stronger and way more versatile than JLU Darkseid 
he can transmute things, has cosmic awareness etc  
He's got issues and scans that blow away the entire justice league toon

only a stupid fanboy would think a top tier comic character gets owned by a diluted animated version of a bad guy

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By cattlebattle
@MutenRoshi said:
Surfer stomps this moron  Pre Crisis Darkseid >>>>>> Current comic Darkseid>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Justice League animated Darksied + Brianiac tech  animated Superman is weak, animated Supes is about as strong as Aquaman or Namor Yet Animated Supes gave Cartoon Darkised trouble, even kicked his ass. And Batman dodged the Omega Effect of Cartoon Darkseid + Brainiac  Comic book Silver Surfer has insane feats, they date all the way back to the 60s and he's way faster, way stronger and way more versatile than JLU Darkseid he can transmute things, has cosmic awareness etc  He's got issues and scans that blow away the entire justice league toon only a stupid fanboy would think a top tier comic character gets owned by a diluted animated version of a bad guy
what like this guy??
@superfan_dc_mu said:
No Darkseid/Brainiac does not get owned. Agony Matrix would be enough to take down surfer (in my opinion) Look up the Episode (Destroyer) from JLU he flattened Superman took his best Hits and then Just stood up. Compare that to Surfer. If Superman punched him as hard as he could with a charge could surfer take that without going KO? In my opinion not at all. But i'm going to give up soon because it's So incredibly useless talking to people who just "......stomps" and move on. Why bother posting if you have no reason for your logic? ssejillenrad is about the only debater i can respect right now because they are the only one who actually gave reason. Reasons Which i must respectivaly disagree with for my own reasons above.
MutenRoshi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By MutenRoshi

If Superman punched Silver Surfer as hard as he could cartoon Superman would break his fist on Surfer's face 
that's how durable Surfer is 
animated Superman is weak 
Surfer laughs at the agony matrix, its a stupid joke

animated Superman is nothing, Surfer would kill him by just nodding, he's nothing 
then Silver Surfer wipes out the solar system killing animated Jobberseid + Brainiac  
and then wipes out Apokolips for the loz 

and Surfer can do all this before JLU Darkseid can even blink  

Surfer is that fast, that powerful and animated Darkseid is that weak compared to him

Avatar image for trueilluminatus
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By TrueIlluminatus

Silver Surfer stomps this easily. Spite.

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By OmegaDynasty

The only chance this Darkseid has is his Omega Beams, they were able to do what they do in the comic against people all save Superman for obvious reasons.  
Although, Surfer could probably just outmaneuver them. 

AtheneOwnsYou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By AtheneOwnsYou
@OmegaDynasty said:
The only chance this Darkseid has is his Omega Beams, they were able to do what they do in the comic against people all save Superman for obvious reasons.  Although, Surfer could probably just outmaneuver them. 
Omega beams would miss surfer (if we are using the cartoon version of Darkseid/branic) just as they missed batman. Surfer is far too durable, faster, stronger, smarter, more powers...than the cartoon version of DS/Branic. Surfer can 1hitko...easily.
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@AtheneOwnsYou said:
@OmegaDynasty said:
The only chance this Darkseid has is his Omega Beams, they were able to do what they do in the comic against people all save Superman for obvious reasons.  Although, Surfer could probably just outmaneuver them. 
Omega beams would miss surfer (if we are using the cartoon version of Darkseid/branic) just as they missed batman. Surfer is far too durable, faster, stronger, smarter, more powers...than the cartoon version of DS/Branic. Surfer can 1hitko...easily.
Yep, the only person I think would give Surfer a problem from JLU would be Amazo. 
AtheneOwnsYou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By AtheneOwnsYou
@superfan_dc_mu said:
@MutenRoshi:  I'm not a fanboy towards anything. I show no favoritism to any one character over another. There would never be an argument if someone didn't take the lesser sides half. So that is what I'm going to do. I'm going to keep sticking with it as long as I need to. Although i'll probably forget about this thread eventually. "Nunquam Trado" and "Nunquam Redono" translation. Never Surrender and Never Give up.
This is the cartoon version of darkseid/branic. This version couldn't even see surfer, or take a single planet busting hit from surfer. This is not the comics DS...thats what people are trying to say i think. And yeah...most people here call you fanboy because of your opinion, but they are the real fanboys so dont take it offensively. 

As i said, this version of ds/branic missed omega beams on batman.  
Sure taking hits from superman was a big thing...but the hits were not that strong at all.  
Surfer can move at lightspeed, DS would not even get the chance to release the matrix on him.
AtheneOwnsYou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By AtheneOwnsYou
@OmegaDynasty said:
@AtheneOwnsYou said:
@OmegaDynasty said:
Yep, the only person I think would give Surfer a problem from JLU would be Amazo. 
Oh for sure. Amazo would beat surfer. JLU amazo was no joke.
Freefa11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Freefa11
@superfan_dc_mu: Stop being a childish hypocrite. You were the first one here to accuse anyone of being a troll/fanboy. You also passive/aggressively insulted cattlebattle's literacy, which hardly has a place in reasonable, civil debate. You also kept asking for reasons why the Surfer would win, and then conveniently ignored them when given. The fact is, animated Superman never demonstrates anywhere near the same level of power as his comic book counterpart. This means that animated Darkseid is likewise far weaker, since he is only marginally more powerful than JLU Superman. This means the comic versions of either Superman or Silver Surfer would easily crush Darkseid, and probably most of the rest of the JLU cast at the same time, for that matter.

BTW, Superman vs. Silver Surfer (comic versions) has been done many times on this site, and they pretty much always conclude with the Surfer winning.
Dracade102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: -1

#23  Edited By Dracade102
@MutenRoshi said:
Surfer stomps this moron  Pre Crisis Darkseid >>>>>> Current comic Darkseid>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Justice League animated Darksied + Brianiac tech  animated Superman is weak, animated Supes is about as strong as Aquaman or Namor Yet Animated Supes gave Cartoon Darkised trouble, even kicked his ass. And Batman dodged the Omega Effect of Cartoon Darkseid + Brainiac  Comic book Silver Surfer has insane feats, they date all the way back to the 60s and he's way faster, way stronger and way more versatile than JLU Darkseid he can transmute things, has cosmic awareness etc  He's got issues and scans that blow away the entire justice league toon only a stupid fanboy would think a top tier comic character gets owned by a diluted animated version of a bad guy
Agreed.
Freefa11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Freefa11
@superfan_dc_mu said:
@Freefa11: Yes i said that because people were just saying Surfer Stomps with out giving a reason and once someone posted "them" that proved that not everyone was even reading and answering and when i used fanboying/trolling it was more towards people who were answering without even reading. And yes i will except your argument but what have I ignored? 

So you feel that one grammatical error is grounds for calling people illiterate trolls, but when someone someone implies you might be a fanboy because you don't seem to have any clear idea of the Silver Surfer's power but are arguing against him anyway, you get all huffy? Seems pretty self-centered to me, but whatever.

People keep saying animated Superman and Darkseid are weaker than comic book versions but I don't understand why they would be, 

Because JLU Superman has never performed feats on the same level as comic Superman. Comic Superman's high end feats include surviving a blast equivalent to a million nukes, surviving a super nova, smashing moons, and pushing the earth out of orbit (with some help, so generally people just say he moved about 1/3 of it). In general, JLU Superman is harmed by far weaker attacks, and is shown to struggle with far lesser weights. I don't think there's anything to show he is as fast or powerful in any other way, either.

and I mean Darkseid disintegrated a parademon with his Omega beams,is that a a feat which they can do in the comic? 

Um, yes, yes it is. Lots of people could disintegrate parademons. They are actually not all that powerful.

So if they have a feat with the same portrayal as one in the comics would that not mean they are of equal power? 

What feat shows them to be equal to their comic versions? 

But seriously the Superman from the animated version was still able to take shots from guns unaffected caught grenades and let them explode unaffected so these are feats he can do in the comics so why would the rest of his feats be downgraded if these aren't? So in my opinion if these are equal to comic version the rest of his feats must be equal and So must Darkseids

This doesn't even make sense. You're saying that if one or two low end feats seem about equal, then all their feats must be equal? That's just not how logic works. Two versions of Superman being bullet-proof doesn't prove that they are both nuke proof. A bullet is so much weaker than a nuke that JLU Superman could be a million times less durable than comic Superman, and he'd still be perfectly capable of shrugging off bullets and grenades like they were nothing (actually, going by the million nukes thing, let alone the super-nova feat, JLU Superman is probably billions of times less durable than the comic version).

And I already stated that Silver Surfer could do MUCH better than batman but also like I said if someone doesn't take the side of the one everyone says will get stomped or crushed or curbstomped then it's just a spite thread and it gets locked up. So I always try to balance the playing field of the match ups by throwing in my two cents for the weaker party,are my arguments in this thread hopeless? Obviously. I did reading on silver surfer and what the cosmic for is normally used for and Surfer does seem to a force to be reckoned with but I put my feet in blocks of cement and i know Surfer would most likely take this but once i submit my argument I don't change it even if it's for the losing side. And everyone has already offered me sufficient proof and had me think more about the Silver Surfer I didn't ignore anything but I gotta try. "Nunquam Trado"

So basically, you know the Surfer will win, you know this thread is basically spite, but you're arguing for Darkseid anyway and absolutely refuse to change your stance regardless of evidence presented? And you're also insulting people for not bothering to explain the obvious outcome, even though you know they're actually right? 

You realize that's basically a confession of trolling, right? Spite threads get locked because they are stupid, boring, and waste everyone's time. They deserve to be locked. If you want an actual debate, go bump one of the Darkseid vs. Surfer threads that involves the comic versions. There are plenty of threads on this board to keep you occupied without trolling spite threads just to keep them going. 

@superfan_dc_mu said:
@AtheneOwnsYou: Point acknowledged. I understand what everyone is saying about how the animated versions are weaker but what if we looked at on a black and white point of view:This is Darkseid. He has Upgrades.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             :Silver Surfer. He has the power cosmic.    
 Can Silver Surfer beat Darkseid?   
 Can Silver Surfer beat a Darkseid with upgrades?  That is my black and white argument.

The black and white answer is "Yes," but then, you got all huffy when people gave that kind of answer, so I don't know why you're trying to go this route now.
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Illuminatus said:
Silver Surfer stomps this easily. Spite.
NeonNemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By NeonNemesis

The cartoons where toned down in power lvls, Surfer would beatdown comic DS, this one gets a epic beating.

superfan_dc_mu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By superfan_dc_mu
@Freefa11: Did I call anyone an Illiterate troll? No. So way to twist words. I know what the power Cosmic is normally used for and I know surfer has lost to people on an equal level to Darkseid. You realize how invalid your statement was right? I wasn't comparing the tier of feats I was just putting up examples of similar feats. So again you twisted the words into something that actually was no where what I was implying. The disintegrating parademon was yet another example just showing the Omega effect did what it is portrayed to do,toughness has nothing to do with it. And again I was just saying I don't see why they would downgrade selective feats and leave others alone. And you know something if they are such a waste of your time why bother with them? And if you started a thread and all you got from people was "......stomps" ".....curbstomps" "he wins" it wins" You started the thread because you want to know who would win and why,you get like 40% of what you wanted because all you get is what people think might happen and nobody even gives you a reason why,now that right there is a boring thread. Just cause i put in my two cents for someone and refuse to change it that doesn't mean i'm trolling. When you stare defeat in the face do you back down or do you keep going? I've put in my opinion and I'm going to stand with it. I acknowledge that there are better arguments for surfer that everyone else is posting than I b myself can post but does that mean i have to give up? Never. Honestly why take an argument from someone who twists my words? I am not going to consider you anymore because you twist words and what good is a persons argument if you cannot trust it. For this reason you may respond to this but i will not respond back.
ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By ghostrider2

Silver Surfer takes this.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@GhostRider2 said:

Silver Surfer takes this.

WE KNOW!!!!!!! why did you bump this crap thread just to state the obvious .....

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

How isn't this locked.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By ghostrider2

@Ancient_0f_Days:why not?some fanatics don't know, they said that the great darkseid is very powerful and he stomps the rider.Darkseid isn't that great.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@GhostRider2 said:

@Ancient_0f_Days:why not?some fanatics said that the great darkseid is very powerful and he stomps the rider.Darkseid isn't that great.

.......... wow, "the rider" ...... fail

and Comic Darkseid stomps the "Surfer"

Animated Darkseid gets stomped .....

But really you put off an anti DC vibe dude, I can tell ....

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#33  Edited By cameron83

ok which fool said surfer is stronger than superman,he is definitely not stronger than superman,however if we're talking in the show,surfer owns him..and besides,animated superman is no stronger than aquaman or namor

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Dextersinister

Surfer stomping animated Darkseid thread is almost as big a stomp as the Darkseid stomping Rider thread.