Hwoarang(Tekken)VS Akira Yuki(Virtua Fighter)

blackdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By blackdemon
VS 

Plenty of prep and morals apply. 

Fight takes place in a Taiwanense martial arts dojo.  

Which one of these handsome, sharply skilled video game fighters wins?
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

It's hard to really say because you don't really see much of either aside from ending cinematic and gameplay but Hwoarang if i'm not mistaken from storyline has won a King of the Iron Fist Tournament, I think the only person that actually defeated him was Devil Jin.Akira on the other hand has lost two different tournaments before the final victory to win it all to Kage Maru who I don't really think is comparable to the best that Hworang has fought.Akira seems to have the more balanced style with Karate..Hwoarang is a good character but unless he's kicking he's virtually useless.In other words I don't know who to say wins.

Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By saiyan_earthling
@Vance Astro: Actually Hwoarang didn't win an Iron Fist tournament. Yes, he did beat Jin in Tekken 5, but not long before Jin had turned into Devil Jin and KO'd Hwoarang unconcsious. Then Jin went on to fight and beat Jinpachi, win the 5th tournament..... and then turned all Nazi-like and declared war against the whole world.
Avatar image for fortified_hooligan
Fortified_Hooligan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Akira with the counter-punch.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@saiyan_earthling said:
@Vance Astro: Actually Hwoarang didn't win an Iron Fist tournament. Yes, he did beat Jin in Tekken 5, but not long before Jin had turned into Devil Jin and KO'd Hwoarang unconcsious. Then Jin went on to fight and beat Jinpachi, win the 5th tournament..... and then turned all Nazi-like and declared war against the whole world.
I thought he won in the KOTI in Tekken 4?
Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By Edgeworth_11

Akira Yuki wins.
Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By saiyan_earthling
@Vance Astro said:
@saiyan_earthling said:
I thought he won in the KOTI in Tekken 4?
He didn't. During the Iron Fist tournament 4, Hwoarang got stopped by the Korean military, because he went AWOL (He was drafted in the Korean military before). Kazuya was about to face Jin in the semi-finals, but Jin got was stopped and taken away by the Tekken Force, which made Kazuya the winner by default and go on to face Heihachi. Unfortunately, Kazuya lost to Heihachi, so there was no official winner of Tekken 4.