Which Killer Will Win

Round 1:Hand to Hand

Round 2:Weapons

For Round 2 saiko just uses claws and weapons from armor

Hush

Hush gets desert eagle,pistol,mac-11

Let's Fight

#2 Posted by Moon_Bat_87 (719 posts) - - Show Bio

I would say Saiko wins boths rounds. Hush is a tough guy and pretty strong, but Saiko is faster and more skilled.

#3 Posted by darktiger (4539 posts) - - Show Bio

@Moon_Bat_87: ok so you think he is the better fighter

#4 Posted by Moon_Bat_87 (719 posts) - - Show Bio

@darktiger said:

Yeah I would say so. But the problem is that we have way more scans, feats, and information on Hush. But yes, I would say Saiko is a better fighter. Perhaps not tougher and not crazier, but more skilled.

#5 Posted by darktiger (4539 posts) - - Show Bio

ok so I see your point

#6 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

round 1 could maybe go to Hush

round 2 goes to saiko

#7 Posted by darktiger (4539 posts) - - Show Bio

@ChaosBlazer said:

round 2 goes to saiko

so you think hush is the better fighter

#8 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

@darktiger said:

@ChaosBlazer said:

round 2 goes to saiko

so you think hush is the better fighter

Well he has fought on par with Batman, while Saiko has no fighting feats without his weapons.

#9 Posted by k4tzm4n (43632 posts) - - Show Bio

@Moon_Bat_87 said:

@darktiger said:

Yeah I would say so. But the problem is that we have way more scans, feats, and information on Hush. But yes, I would say Saiko is a better fighter. Perhaps not tougher and not crazier, but more skilled.

We do? I only know of his battle with Batman at the conclusion of "Hush." What else do you have?

Staff Online
#10 Posted by darktiger (4539 posts) - - Show Bio

ok two people with different points of view this is good MoonBat said that saiko was the better fighter and you say hush is

#11 Posted by Moon_Bat_87 (719 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

@Moon_Bat_87 said:

@darktiger said:

We do? I only know of his battle with Batman at the conclusion of "Hush." What else do you have?

We have the stuff (scans) from Heart of Hush, Hush Money, House of Hush, and Hush Beyond. And when I say we, I mean we (people) have the ability to scan those comics for feats.

#12 Posted by darktiger (4539 posts) - - Show Bio

@Moon_Bat_87 said:

@k4tzm4n said:

@Moon_Bat_87 said:

@darktiger said:

We have the stuff (scans) from Heart of Hush, Hush Money, House of Hush, and Hush Beyond. And when I say we, I mean we (people) have the ability to scan those comics for feats.

awesome

#13 Posted by k4tzm4n (43632 posts) - - Show Bio

@Moon_Bat_87 said:

@k4tzm4n said:

@Moon_Bat_87 said:

@darktiger said:

I've never had the opportunity to read those, and unfortunately, no one ever presented any positive scans from it. In fact, the only thing I've seen people post was Alfred getting a sucker punch on Hush :(

Staff Online
#14 Posted by darktiger (4539 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n: lol so who do you go for k4tzm4n

#15 Posted by Moon_Bat_87 (719 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

@Moon_Bat_87 said:

@k4tzm4n said:

@Moon_Bat_87 said:

@darktiger said:

I've never had the opportunity to read those, and unfortunately, no one ever presented any positive scans from it. In fact, the only thing I've seen people post was Alfred getting a sucker punch on Hush :(

And I dont have the ability to scan my copies of them because I dont own a quality scanner or have access to one.

But I think we can both agree that Saiko is the winner, correct?

#16 Posted by darktiger (4539 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n: I don't know what about you k4tzm4n

#17 Posted by k4tzm4n (43632 posts) - - Show Bio

@Moon_Bat_87 said:

@k4tzm4n said:

@Moon_Bat_87 said:

@k4tzm4n said:

@Moon_Bat_87 said:

@darktiger said:

And I dont have the ability to scan my copies of them because I dont own a quality scanner or have access to one.

But I think we can both agree that Saiko is the winner, correct?

Yes, correct.

Staff Online
#18 Posted by darktiger (4539 posts) - - Show Bio

why do yall say saiko is a better fighter then hush

#19 Posted by Nefarious (20295 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Saiko would win. 

#20 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious said:

I think Saiko would win.
#21 Posted by entropy_aegis (15316 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

@Moon_Bat_87 said:

@k4tzm4n said:

@Moon_Bat_87 said:

@darktiger said:

I'll save you the trouble,the only positive thing Hush did was own 3 mobsters while he was handcuffed.Aside from that he got owned by poachers,Jane Doe,Architect,Damian and was bullied by Ra's al Ghul.Selina was owning him too despite her being unarmed and taken by surprise.

#22 Posted by icysloth (1305 posts) - - Show Bio

Hush would win with prep time all round, Saiko would win otherwise

#23 Edited by Alexander505 (2144 posts) - - Show Bio

Without prep time (Hush is very good with prep, because is a master in strategy/tactics), Hush loses against Saiko. Saiko is better in martial arts and is a metahuman in agility and speed.

Saiko 7/10 maybe.

#24 Posted by darktiger (4539 posts) - - Show Bio

@entropy_aegis said:

@k4tzm4n said:

@Moon_Bat_87 said:

@k4tzm4n said:

@Moon_Bat_87 said:

@darktiger said:

I'll save you the trouble,the only positive thing Hush did was own 3 mobsters while he was handcuffed.Aside from that he got owned by poachers,Jane Doe,Architect,Damian and was bullied by Ra's al Ghul.Selina was owning him too despite her being unarmed and taken by surprise.

thanks for info

#25 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

Saiko rapes him.

#26 Posted by JamesKM716 (1992 posts) - - Show Bio

I would argue that Hush would win Round 1, and possibly Round 2, but that is more debatable.