Hush

vs.

5 VILLAINS Who Deserve a Movie

Black Mask

&

Two-Face

&

Zsasz.

Round 1: H2H. Start on a large Gotham rooftop about 20 feet away.

Round: 2: Hush, Two-Face, and Black Mask have two pistols each. They start off 50 feet apart and have plenty of cover. Zsasz has a knife.

Round 3: Each is armed with a knife. Start off 30 feet away.

Avatar image for handsomepatrick
handsomepatrick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Round 1: Hush is the most skilled combatant in h2h, he is a notch below Bats in overall combat skill but a couple notches ahead of the three he is facing here. Still i'm not sure he can defeat all of them in a 3 on 1 battle. For the hell of it i say Hush wins but is heavily injured. Winner: HUSH (barely)

Round 2: Once again hush is the best marksman of this group, Unlike round 1 though i don't think he can take out Harvey, Mask, and Victor. He clips one of them before he goes out in a blaze of glory. Winner: TEAM

Round 3: Hush is very talented with a knife but zsasz's knife feats are just as impressive if not more so. Harvry and Mask are both ok probably with knives but not on the level of the other 2. With Victor's blade proclivities and two annoyances to help this goes to the team. Winner: TEAM (by the way this is the only round where zsasz actually contributes LOL.)

Artyom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Bumpity bump

Kramotz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Hush wins, high-diff, garnering a few injuries of some kind.

Round 2: Zsasz most definitely gets wasted, with Two-Face following his lead. Against Black Mask, Hush will have a 8/10 chance of clipping him, imo.

Round 3: Hush has hand-to-hand capabilities almost on par with Batman's. Coupled with a knife, he'll likely come out on top, he wins 6.5/10. Black Mask will be a problem, however, hence the 6.5/10 winning chances.

BatArrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hush

Hush

Hush