#1 Posted by AmazingScrewOnHead (714 posts) - - Show Bio

VS

Croc is coming for the guy that ruined his career, its a random encounter, Bane has his standard equipment (venom pack) fight takes place in the sewers

I think Croc can take it pretty easily, lets here your thoughts.

#2 Posted by Strider92 (16737 posts) - - Show Bio

Croc. How can Bane even hurt him? It took Batman prep and a high-powered explosive to put him down.

#3 Posted by entropy_aegis (15456 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane,that last fight with Azrael shows his strength,speed,agility and durability.Combine that with his skill and Croc's going down,like I mentioned he can snap Crocs jaws or crush his windpipe.

#4 Posted by Alexander505 (2165 posts) - - Show Bio

@entropy_aegis said:

Bane,that last fight with Azrael shows his strength,speed,agility and durability.Combine that with his skill and Croc's going down,like I mentioned he can snap Crocs jaws or crush his windpipe.

#5 Posted by jwalser3 (5182 posts) - - Show Bio

What is with the Killer Croc threads lately?

#6 Posted by spawn_123 (1693 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane on venom i like 2 toner and he is very fast and very good in H2H i dont know KC if any one can tell me something about him that Bane dont have ?

#7 Posted by BigCimmerian (8589 posts) - - Show Bio

@spawn_123 said:

Bane on venom i like 2 toner and he is very fast and very good in H2H i dont know KC if any one can tell me something about him that Bane dont have ?

This Croc is 5-10 tonner, he can move faster then Batman can follow him, he has sharp claws and teeth, healing factor, durable enough to withstand point blank shots.

#8 Posted by AmazingScrewOnHead (714 posts) - - Show Bio

@spawn_123: Killer Croc is a 10 tonner, he has tanked gunfire and ripped a bank vault door off, Croc has also thrown a tray and decapitated somebody.

#9 Posted by AmazingScrewOnHead (714 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwalser3: Its Protest for Croc not being potrayed correctly in some comics, we hope DC will listen and give him better writers!

#10 Posted by entropy_aegis (15456 posts) - - Show Bio

He's not a 10 tonner,I'm sorry but that's Spider-Man level.3-5 tons is where he is at,Bane is 2-3.

#11 Posted by dondave (38589 posts) - - Show Bio

Croc ftw

#12 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

Killer Croc is good.In Hush story arc,he was exactly how he should be.

Anyway Bane has way better feats.

He wins easy.

#13 Posted by mk111 (3141 posts) - - Show Bio

Croc fans must be mad at threads like this.

#14 Posted by MorganFreeman (446 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going to go with Croc taking the win in a good fight.

Somewhat related: didn't Bane and Croc have a sewer fight in the animated series?

#15 Posted by mk111 (3141 posts) - - Show Bio

@MorganFreeman:

Yup, you're right. Croc fans hated it though, because Bane stomped.

#16 Posted by mk111 (3141 posts) - - Show Bio

Here is the fight:

#17 Posted by MorganFreeman (446 posts) - - Show Bio

@mk111: Poor Croc. Bad enough he got beat down so easily but he got flattened offscreen. Thanks for posting the fight.

I never got too into Croc's stories but I'd like to see an actual fight between the two.