@KainScion: Yes.
KainScion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#102  Edited By KainScion

@god_spawn: marvel handbooks have also mentioned him as a computer expert, so yeah thats how reliable they are sometimes. the low level super strength is debatable. he cant go higher than 1 ton, either way. peak human speed is still human speed not super speed.

WWQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#103  Edited By WWQ
@KainScion: Its not debatable. LOL. Did you look at the scan I posted?
KainScion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By KainScion

@WWQ: biased on your part. really trying to stick it to him. but he is still fast enough to dodge. he dodge cyke's blast point blank. and stop posting super speed he doesnt have it.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#105  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@KainScion: Yeah they aren't always reliable but either way, they mention he has super strength and handbooks outside do as well. He has feats to support this so therefore he has superhuman strength. You were wrong on the strength part and I admit I was wrong on the super speed. I never said I was positive, but only pretty sure he had it in the first place.

WWQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By WWQ
@KainScion: Not really. You just said he can still win even if she does have it. LOL He does have super strength and super speed. Being a Wolverine fan, you should know this.
joshuagamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 31

#107  Edited By joshuagamer

wolverine

Trinity00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Trinity00

@WWQ said:

@KainScion: Not really. You just said he can still win even if she does have it. LOL He does have super speed and super strength. Being a Wolverine fan, you should know this.

Peak humans can't doge bullets, Wolverine does have super human speed.

WWQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By WWQ
@Trinity00: Great scans. They prove Wolverine does have super human speed.
KainScion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By KainScion

@god_spawn: ok, ill admit his HF grants him low level superstrength but really low level. always thought it was because he was resistant to fatigue that he could lift that much. my bad.

@WWQ: as for you, you arent in any position to judge my knowledge of wolverine. secondly, since he has no powers, no 'super strength'. but he is still stronger and faster than her.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#111  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@KainScion: Agreed. It isn't anything super high. The general consensus is between 800 pounds (which he has lifted over easily) to 2 tons, which there is a significant gap so it leaves room for the feats which he has done.

KainScion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By KainScion

@WWQ: @Trinity00: they prove nothing. peak humans can dodge bullets. look at cap, bucky, batman, dick grayson.

Trinity00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Trinity00

No man can hold a elevator with one hand.

WWQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By WWQ
@KainScion: I really am. LOL I'm not even a fan of his and even I knew he had super strength and you were saying it was hilarious that someone who isn't a fan of his got something wrong about him. LOL
Trinity00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By Trinity00

@KainScion said:

@WWQ: @Trinity00: they prove nothing. peak humans can dodge bullets. look at cap, bucky, batman, dick grayson.

Cap is super human

Bucky,Batman,Grayson doge the direction at which the gun is pointing, they can't doge projectiles going at 700mph after they are fired, even if they had it's PIS because peak humans can barely catch arrows which are very slow compared to bullets.

KainScion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By KainScion

@Trinity00: he held it for 2 seconds. and that was due to unbreakable bones. the weight wasnt enough to dislock his humerus.

KainScion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By KainScion

@Trinity00: cap is peak human.

SavageDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#118  Edited By SavageDragon

@WWQ said:

@KainScion: I really am. LOL I'm not even a fan of his and even I knew he had super strength and you were saying it was hilarious that someone who isn't a fan of his got something wrong about him. LOL

Dude Ive read all your posts on this page why do you keep arguing about Wolverine having super strength and super speed. The point is he could easily beat huntress with just his bone claws and no healing/adimantium. Wolverine has been alive for hundreds if not thousands of years and has been training in countless martial arts. Hes been an acoomplished Samurai, expert in many hand to hand combats and has even fought as a Roman Gladiator. Jason Todd or Dick Grayson would beat Huntress so defiantly Logan would. You keep saying LOL before or after everything, I hope you are not having a laughing attack over there.

KainScion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By KainScion

@SavageDragon: actually hes only been alive for a 100 something years. maybe 150-160. tops 170. def not thousands.

Trinity00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Trinity00

@KainScion said:

@Trinity00: he held it for 2 seconds. and that was due to unbreakable bones. the weight wasnt enough to dislock his humerus.

He still held it, it's not like it was on top of his bones, he held the elevator until the wire snapped

@KainScion said:

@Trinity00: cap is peak human.

Yes Super humans can break through steel doors and withstand blows from 100 tonners, stop trolling dude everybody knows cap is superhuman.

WWQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By WWQ
@SavageDragon: Well if you have read all my posts you'd see that I was debating that Wolverine having super strength because KainScion was adamant that he didn't have it. He has no bone claws in this battle. Well if he's had all that training why is he such a sloppy fighter? I keep saying LOL because I've had good reason too.
KainScion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By KainScion

@Trinity00: cap is not superhuman. you may be thinking of ult cap. yes he has superstrength. 616 cap doesnt. there is PIS out there. but i havent seen any in caps comic. plus caps shield absorbs most of the impact of the blows.

KainScion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By KainScion

@WWQ: wait!! why the hell doesnt he have his claws?? its part of his natural skeleton. they can be broken and not grow back, and he bleeds due to them cutting when popping them because his doesnt have a HF. but they are still part of him. you are taking more and more from wolverine with each post and adding advantage to huntress. but wolverine still wins. next youll take away one of his eyes.

thanobomb1124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#124  Edited By thanobomb1124

Wolverine hands down

WWQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By WWQ
@KainScion: On the second page of this thread, 'charlieboy' asked me if Wolverine had his claws and I replied no, so I am not taking more and more from Wolverine with each post.
SavageDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By SavageDragon

Most of the time Wolverine is described as being born in the 1800s in Canada but I think there are other stories of him being born during the Roman Empire, ill try to find scans.

come on everyone knows Huntress isnt on Logan's level even without claws or powers. Just look at the majority of the posts here.

KainScion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By KainScion

@SavageDragon: i remember the issue. the story with romulus and the cat people. isnt that just a dream?

thanobomb1124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#128  Edited By thanobomb1124
@SavageDragon

Most of the time Wolverine is described as being born in the 1800s in Canada but I think there are other stories of him being born during the Roman Empire, ill try to find scans.

come on everyone knows Huntress isnt on Logan's level even without claws or powers. Just look at the majority of the posts here.

@WWQ
@KainScion: On the second page of this thread, 'charlieboy' asked me if Wolverine had his claws and I replied no, so I am not taking more and more from Wolverine with each post.
Who's charlieboy?
WWQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By WWQ
@SavageDragon: People are saying Logan would stomp Huntress because they don't want to see one of the most popular Marvel heroes lose to Huntress. LOL I'm not saying he wouldn't beat her and I'm not saying she'd beat him, but without powers the battle isn't going to be a stomp for either character.
KainScion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By KainScion

@WWQ: when you made the thread you said no powers and adamantium bones for wolverine. 'charleyboy' should have known that means bone claws. making the question void. but you chose to answer no claws because you saw your precious huntress is still losing.

WWQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By WWQ
@thanobomb1124: A member on this site.
KainScion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By KainScion

@WWQ said:

@SavageDragon: People are saying Logan would stomp Huntress because they don't want to see one of the most popular Marvel heroes lose to Huntress. LOL I'm not saying he wouldn't beat her and I'm not saying she'd beat him, but without powers the battle isn't going to be a stomp for either character.

and with this post you have proven yourself as a hater of wolverine's. but i already knew that. and yes wolverine wins even without HF, claws, huntress with a crossbow. and with that i wash my hands of your thread.

WWQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By WWQ
@KainScion said:

@WWQ: when you made the thread you said no powers and adamantium bones for wolverine. 'charleyboy' should have known that means bone claws. making the question void. but you chose to answer no claws because you saw your precious huntress is still losing.

LOL. Well you know that before I thought his claws were with his adamantium skeleton, so when I said no adamantium bones, I meant claws too.
WWQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By WWQ
@KainScion said:

@WWQ said:

and with this post you have proven yourself as a hater of wolverine's. but i already knew that. and yes wolverine wins even without HF, claws, huntress with a crossbow. and with that i wash my hands of your thread.

LOL. You didn't even know Wolverine had superstrength so I doubt you know whether or not I'm a Wolverine hater. I haven't even said Huntress would beat him, so how am I a hater?
SavageDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By SavageDragon

Im not sure dude I will look into it. Honestly I cant remember the issue just that I remember the scene.

You are the master of the awkward, nervous, LOL. You seem to use it when someone makes a point and you want to say LOL! to discredit them.

KainScion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By KainScion

@SavageDragon: wolverine v3 51.

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By daak1212

@KainScion said:

@Trinity00: cap is not superhuman. you may be thinking of ult cap. yes he has superstrength. 616 cap doesnt. there is PIS out there. but i havent seen any in caps comic. plus caps shield absorbs most of the impact of the blows.

Actually, Cap through out his publication history has done many of superhuman things. In fact it would be more correct to state him as an enhanced human to a lower rank super human. You also have to remember, Bucky is noted for being peak human and he said that Cap was 3x his better

WWQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By WWQ
@SavageDragon: I actually always use it LOL because I only make threads, I don't usually post in them and do you think people writing childish things like I'm a hater is making a point? LOL
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By daak1212

@SavageDragon said:

Im not sure dude I will look into it. Honestly I cant remember the issue just that I remember the scene.

You are the master of the awkward, nervous, LOL. You seem to use it when someone makes a point and you want to say LOL! to discredit them.

@KainScion said:

@SavageDragon: wolverine v3 51.

The whole Lupine thing was also touched upon with Wolverine: Origins. It can be however be refueted that much of that story is just wrong and the whole Lupine thing could be chalked upt o false memory.

KainScion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By KainScion

@daak1212: did he specify in what? spider-man said sentry can take galactus. people say all kinds of things. even in comics.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By jashro44

@WWQ said:

Name a feat huntress has done thats beyond wolverine. Then we will see who is playing favorites.

WWQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By WWQ
@jashro44: Well I said before that I heard that she beat Lady Shiva.
jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By jashro44

@WWQ:She was getting curbstomped until she spat blood in her face and I believe shiva was drugged as well.

WWQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By WWQ
@jashro44: What if she spits blood at Wolverine?
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By daak1212

@WWQ said:

@jashro44: What if she spits blood at Wolverine?

BAHAHA

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By jashro44

@WWQ:LOL well shiva wasn't really trying and huntress didn't really win. She just knocked shiva off her feet.

KainScion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By KainScion

@WWQ: you mean this 'pure' win?

WWQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By WWQ
@KainScion: She took quite a beating in those scans and was still able to stand, Wolverine isn't as good as Shiva, so Huntress wouldn't be struggling to hit him.
KainScion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By KainScion

@WWQ said:

@KainScion: She took quite a beating in those scans and was still able to stand, Wolverine isn't as good as Shiva, so Huntress wouldn't be struggling to hit him.

@jashro44: please enlighten him. im tired.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By jashro44

@WWQ said:

Wolverine is a lot closer to shivas level then huntress is...