#1 Posted by Theodore (3445 posts) - - Show Bio

battle takes place in the bat cave, both start with only staff but can grab gadgets around the cave.

#2 Posted by Tim_Drake4444 (1069 posts) - - Show Bio

Um, tough call. If you asked me a couple months ago I would of gave the nod to Huntress. That girls a beast.  

Since it takes place in the batcave I'd give Tim the advantage, he probably knows the place inside out and his skills have greatly improved. 

Loved there interaction back in Cry of The Huntress.

#3 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio

Tim would destroy her under normal terms in The Cave his home environment it would bea a massacre

#4 Posted by Tim_Drake4444 (1069 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm currious, has Huntress ever tried to physically fight Bruce?

#5 Posted by courtney12490 (3477 posts) - - Show Bio
@Tim_Drake4444 said:
"

"
I don't know of any instances. But it would be an interesting fight.
#6 Posted by charlieboy (7150 posts) - - Show Bio

i think tim takes this one.
#7 Posted by Dane (10581 posts) - - Show Bio

Tim Drake.

I'd love to see a case made for Huntress but I just can't remember her ever displaying the fighting skills we saw from Tim in Red Robin.

#8 Edited by Tim_Drake4444 (1069 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dane said:

"Tim Drake.  I'd love to see a case made for Huntress but I just can't remember her ever displaying the fighting skills we saw from Tim in Red Robin."

Very true, Tim as Red Robin has put him in a higher class of fighters. Though he still is under Grayson and Bruce ofcourse. 

Heck maybe they'd go on a crime fighting date rather than fight eachother lol.
#9 Posted by Deranged Midget (263 posts) - - Show Bio

Tim wins this, and isn't there an issue where Dick and Tim fight and they are basically equal in skill?

#10 Posted by Tim_Drake4444 (1069 posts) - - Show Bio
@Deranged Midget said:
"Tim wins this, and isn't there an issue where Dick and Tim fight and they are basically equal in skill? "

Somewhat, but neither were really trying. If they were I'm sure Dick would win. Though Tim would get his hits.
#11 Posted by rbysjti (10690 posts) - - Show Bio

I also think Tim wins here. Tim has demonstrated a lot of pretty feats, better thanfeats of hunstress.
#12 Posted by TimDrakeRedRobin (357 posts) - - Show Bio

yea. huntress may have been able to get younger tim but now i am sure he would win, especially in the batcave. tim knows were all the good gadgets and traps are already and im sure he has devised plans for if someone were to break into the batcave so it wouldnt be a contest
#13 Posted by Silver2467 (16527 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dane said:
" Tim Drake.  I'd love to see a case made for Huntress but I just can't remember her ever displaying the fighting skills we saw from Tim in Red Robin. "
This. To be honest, Huntress is pretty pathetic compared to a lot of DC's street levelers and martial artists.

@courtney12490 said:
" @Tim_Drake4444 said:
"

"
I don't know of any instances. But it would be an interesting fight. "
No it wouldn't. BatMan would stomp Huntress. 
#14 Posted by Mercy_ (92254 posts) - - Show Bio

Tim.

#15 Posted by U R Sofa King We Todd Did (1125 posts) - - Show Bio

this is really off topic but i don't want to start a whole new thread. I've been away from comics for a while and I really want to catch up on my Batman. SO for someone who hasn't read anything Batman since RIP, what would you suggest?

#16 Posted by velle37 (6041 posts) - - Show Bio
@Deranged Midget said:
"Tim wins this, and isn't there an issue where Dick and Tim fight and they are basically equal in skill? "

No. 

@Dane said:
"Tim Drake.  I'd love to see a case made for Huntress but I just can't remember her ever displaying the fighting skills we saw from Tim in Red Robin."

Huntress recently held her own with Lady Shiva in a Brightest Day/Birds of Prey comic.... 

Somehow....... 

But i find it hard to find credibility in the writing of that story....... 

@Tim_Drake4444
said:
"

"

Yes, in Huntress Year one. 

Bruce noted that her fighting style was Sicilian, but it didn't look to me like she was a challenge to him by any stretch of the word......
#17 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5356 posts) - - Show Bio

Timothy

#18 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio
@velle37 said:

@Dane said:

Huntress recently held her own with Lady Shiva in a Brightest Day/Birds of Prey comic.... 

Somehow....... 

You should, Huntress taking Shiva is clear PIS. Batman would own Huntress, so it goes without saying that Shiva would as well. 
Anyway, Tim wins this one. While he's not the best, he's still better than Huntress skill wise.
#19 Posted by Sexy Merc (42066 posts) - - Show Bio

Timothy de la Gotham.

#20 Posted by NaruNick073 (173 posts) - - Show Bio

Since This Goes Down In The Batcave, It Would Be A Lot Like When Jason Fought Tim In Battle For The Cowl, Only This Time, Tim Would Be The One Doing The Butt Kicking. 

Drake FTW.

#21 Posted by jasraj (4728 posts) - - Show Bio

Tim Drake Wins

#22 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

Helena loses because she poses like that.  She always seems to be more worried about how her a&ts look than the task at hand.
#23 Posted by Video_Martian (5631 posts) - - Show Bio

Tim wins, he's more experienced.

#24 Posted by danhimself (22205 posts) - - Show Bio
@velle37 said:
" @Deranged Midget said:

No. 

@Dane said:

Somehow....... 

@Tim_Drake4444
said:
"

"
Yes, in Huntress Year one.  Bruce noted that her fighting style was Sicilian, but it didn't look to me like she was a challenge to him by any stretch of the word...... "
Huntress didn't really hold her own...she got hit a LOT and kept getting back up....the whole blood in Shiva's eyes was PIS
#25 Posted by Jake Fury (18059 posts) - - Show Bio

Timmah!
#26 Posted by velle37 (6041 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jake Fury said:
"Timmah! "

#27 Posted by Mercy_ (92254 posts) - - Show Bio

Drake

#28 Posted by jasraj (4728 posts) - - Show Bio
Drake......without a doubt
#29 Posted by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

Drake because Batman trained him obviously...

#30 Posted by jasraj (4728 posts) - - Show Bio
Tim Drake takes this, he has been fighting longer and is a superior martial artist, he has trained with Bruce, Shiva etc, he is more agile, faster, stronger etc and is extremely intellegent, he outclassess Helena in too many factors
#31 Posted by jasraj (4728 posts) - - Show Bio
Tim
#32 Posted by Fire Star (3478 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress said:
"Drake "
#33 Posted by PirateKing69 (4290 posts) - - Show Bio

Tim Drake

#34 Posted by difficlus (10679 posts) - - Show Bio
@PirateKing69 said:
" Tim Drake "
#35 Posted by untammed (442 posts) - - Show Bio

tim

#36 Posted by adamatiumman (71 posts) - - Show Bio

@silver2467: yea i agree batman vs huntress is a miss- match

#37 Posted by dondave (33292 posts) - - Show Bio

Tim

#38 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11273 posts) - - Show Bio

This seems pretty damn unanimous .... lock?

#39 Posted by Lady_Liberty (8211 posts) - - Show Bio

Tim Drake.

#40 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11273 posts) - - Show Bio

@lady_liberty: just noticed, but is your avatar Lady Captain America? Seen something like it on Deviantart ....