Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#51  Edited By entropy_aegis
@Fire Star said:
"@entropy_aegis said:
"@Fire Star: Really getting your a$$ kicked is not holding your own ,he wasnt even trying. "
She didn't, the only reason she left was because Catwoman told her too. She blocked most of his attacks, and how do you now he wasn't trying ? He seems pretty into it. She held her own against him most of the time. "

He wasnt trying cause i've read lots of batman and i know when he's trying =p but seriously she attacked him from behind while he was talking to selina and it did nothing ,he just threw her effortlessly when he could have done a lot more damage.
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By entropy_aegis
@Fire Star:
I assumed that you were saying that arrows can take down bruce (comic version ) .
Fire Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By Fire Star
@entropy_aegis said:
"@Fire Star said:
"@entropy_aegis said:
"@Fire Star: Really getting your a$$ kicked is not holding your own ,he wasnt even trying. "
She didn't, the only reason she left was because Catwoman told her too. She blocked most of his attacks, and how do you now he wasn't trying ? He seems pretty into it. She held her own against him most of the time. "
He wasnt trying cause i've read lots of batman and i know when he's trying =p but seriously she attacked him from behind while he was talking to selina and it did nothing ,he just threw her effortlessly when he could have done a lot more damage. "

What ? Her name is Helena not Selina. He was fighting Helena, and it was Selina who was thrown by the whip.Then he threw Huntress. In any case he didn't win, so she held her own against him. And again, this is between TDK Batman, this is just to prove she held her own against a more skilled Batman.
Fire Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Fire Star
@entropy_aegis said:
"@Fire Star: I assumed that you were saying that arrows can take down bruce (comic version ) . "

No although she did get him caught up a little bit one time... In any case, Huntress wins against TDK Batman.
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By entropy_aegis
@Fire Star said:
"@entropy_aegis said:
"@Fire Star said:
"@entropy_aegis said:
He wasnt trying cause i've read lots of batman and i know when he's trying =p but seriously she attacked him from behind while he was talking to selina and it did nothing ,he just threw her effortlessly when he could have done a lot more damage. "
What ? Her name is Helena not Selina. He was fighting Helena, and it was Selina who was thrown by the whip.Then he threw Huntress. In any case he didn't win, so she held her own against him. And again, this is between TDK Batman, this is just to prove she held her own against a more skilled Batman. "

HUH she tried to cheapshot him when he pulled selina (i know full well that huntress is helena bertinelli) and this wasnt holding your own.
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

#56  Edited By jasraj
@Fire Star:
What I am saying is if his suit was resistant enough to take a bullet up close, and then suddenly being fine afterwards and falling off a building should be enough to resist her arrows, and if she gets disarmed it will get to H2H, but Batman's Kevlar suit should be able to protect him from her hits
Fire Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Fire Star
@entropy_aegis:
She held her own. He didn't beat her, she didn't beat him. They stalemated, and each held there own against each other, and for some reason you don't like it. In any case I won't argue with you over what it is, there is proof and yet you keep talking about that scan, lets get back to the topic at hand.
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By entropy_aegis
@Fire Star said:
"@entropy_aegis: She held her own. He didn't beat her, she didn't beat him. They stalemated, and each held there own against each other, and for some reason you don't like it. In any case I won't argue with you over what it is, there is proof and yet you keep talking about that scan, lets get back to the topic at hand. "
Thats not holding your own ,holding your own is what batman did against deathstroke in their first fight .
@Fire Star said:
"@entropy_aegis said:
"@Fire Star: I assumed that you were saying that arrows can take down bruce (comic version ) . "
No although she did get him caught up a little bit one time... In any case, Huntress wins against TDK Batman. "

He didnt expect it looking from the scans he was talking and was suddenly hit .
Fire Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Fire Star
@jasraj said:
"@Fire Star:
What I am saying is if his suit was resistant enough to take a bullet up close, and then suddenly being fine afterwards and falling off a building should be enough to resist her arrows, and if she gets disarmed it will get to H2H, but Batman's Kevlar suit should be able to protect him from her hits "

You have shown no proof that his H2H skills are superior to that of Huntress. I want to see proof. I have given proof, you haven't.
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By jasraj
@Fire Star said:
"@jasraj said:
"@Fire Star:
What I am saying is if his suit was resistant enough to take a bullet up close, and then suddenly being fine afterwards and falling off a building should be enough to resist her arrows, and if she gets disarmed it will get to H2H, but Batman's Kevlar suit should be able to protect him from her hits "
You have shown no proof that his H2H skills are superior to that of Huntress. I want to see proof. I have given proof, you haven't. "

Ok....I will show you some fight scenes 

Here is Batman taking on Ras's fighters from the League Of Shadows----
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vJRx38aXyo&feature=related 

Batman fighting Ras Al Ghul----http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGBuvSRIeuo&feature=related 

jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By jasraj
@Fire Star: 

Bruce fighting multiple people-----http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1j6q4RrYv8&feature=related     

fighting Ras and his fighters was better though
Fire Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Fire Star
@entropy_aegis:
Wasn't talking about the scans above. ^^^ 
And she held her own.  
Did Batman win ? NO 
Did Huntress Win ? NO 
They stalemated. And held there own against each other. What makes you think otherwise seeing as how you haven't told me why yet...
nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#63  Edited By nightwing91
@jasraj: I just want to clear some stuff up, obviously his armor i not bulletproof as you keep claiming when two-face shot him the bullet went through. And when  he takes his shirt off in the dark knight there's scars on his back, not the sign of being bulletproof which would leave bruising not scarring.

And because you think Ra's in begin's which is his only hand to hand feat compares to someone who fought Bruce,meta's and trained with Richard dragon obviously you don't read very many comics. You think because Ra's who btw far inferior to the comic Ra's who's lived hundred's of years, something his begins counterpart hasn't. And you can't judge Ra's skill because his only fight was with Bruce that is in no way a feat.
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By jasraj
@nightwing91 said:
" @jasraj: I just want to clear some stuff up, obviously his armor i not bulletproof as you keep claiming when two-face shot him the bullet went through. And when  he takes his shirt off in the dark knight there's scars on his back, not the sign of being bulletproof which would leave bruising not scarring.  And because you think Ra's in begin's which is his only hand to hand feat compares to someone who fought Bruce,meta's and trained with Richard dragon obviously you don't read very many comics. You think because Ra's who btw far inferior to the comic Ra's who's lived hundred's of years, something his begins counterpart hasn't. And you can't judge Ra's skill because his only fight was with Bruce that is in no way a feat."

I never said it was bullet proof, I said it was resistant, after you told me that, in TDK Two Face was standing close to him, and shot him close range, he the jumped at Two Face and they both fell off the building, obviously his suit was resistant enough to hadle the pain of a close range bullet being fired at him, and then falling off a building, that's quite resistant, I saw that his whole body has scars all over it, I never claimed tht Comic Ras was inderior to Movie Ras, I never said that, we have seen what Ras does in the league of shadows, I would say Movie Ras was skilled in H2H and combat, we saw him fight Bruce in training, but Bruce also took on 4 of Ras's fighters towards the end of Batman Begins...he refered to them as the 'pawns' and he defeated them...
nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By nightwing91
@jasraj: It doesn't handle pain, it resist's the shot but no where near enough to stop the bullet from entering into his body.It wasn't a building it was like 2-3 stories, not that great of a fall.And that's all you have for Ra's is his fight and his opinion obviously he's skilled but the characters from the movies are very grounded. And you think he can beat a woman who fights, metas which to your own admission you've said you know nothing of huntress, and her skills and were surprised that she fought metas and was a member of the JLA. Obviuously she can take this version, who's suit was weak enough that he has many scars so it's not that reisistant as you think.
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By jasraj
@nightwing91 said:
" @jasraj: It doesn't handle pain, it resist's the shot but no where near enough to stop the bullet from entering into his body.It wasn't a building it was like 2-3 stories, not that great of a fall.And that's all you have for Ra's is his fight and his opinion obviously he's skilled but the characters from the movies are very grounded. And you think he can beat a woman who fights, metas which to your own admission you've said you know nothing of huntress, and her skills and were surprised that she fought metas and was a member of the JLA. Obviuously she can take this version, who's suit was weak enough that he has many scars so it's not that reisistant as you think."

What I am saying is...right he got shot close range, tackled Two Face off a building and then fell to the floor, and then ran away, I know the characters from the movies are limited in what they can do compared to the comic version, Meta's don't run around wearing Kevlar suits like Batman..mabye they do, but do these Meta's have protection angainst Huntress's arrows? Batman has a Kevlar suit to protect him from Huntress's arrows, he may have may scars, but his suit is more mobile than the other one, look it was resistant enough to take a bullet, a bullet is more powerful than Huntress's arrows, and she has 10 clips, I guess his suit isn't AS resistant as I orignally thought, but if he gets shot by a bullet close range and does quite well angainst it, then he SHOULD be able to get through Huntress's arrows, a bullet is more powerful than her arrows....
nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By nightwing91
@jasraj: His TDK suit is more mobile at the cost of added protection as fox said during the movie, obviously if knives and bullets can get through it her arrow's can.And taking a bullet means it doesn't penetrate the armor, the bullet went through the armor into his body. And he didn't do quit well he got shot, stayed down 2 minutes got up and tackleted two-face fell two storys, on top of his body, which means two-faces body absorbed the impact of the fall. And you know she doesn't need the bow because she's superior in hand to hand combat.
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By jasraj
@nightwing91 said:
" @jasraj: His TDK suit is more mobile at the cost of added protection as fox said during the movie, obviously if knives and bullets can get through it her arrow's can.And taking a bullet means it doesn't penetrate the armor, the bullet went through the armor into his body. And he didn't do quit well he got shot, stayed down 2 minutes got up and tackleted two-face fell two storys, on top of his body, which means two-faces body absorbed the impact of the fall. And you know she doesn't need the bow because she's superior in hand to hand combat."

True, his BB suit was harder than his TDK suit, but less mobile, but if he can take a bullet close range he should be able to take her arrows, or he he could just disarm her if he got close, his suit could protect him from Huntress's hits, it is quite hard, and he has those things on his gloves...they shot out at Jokers face..
nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By nightwing91
@jasraj:  When did he take a bullet? He got shot by a bullet that is in no way taking a bullet.  Her arrows can piece the suit and if not his chin in face are vulnerable.And he's not disarming someone who's a way superior hand to hand combatant then he is.
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By jasraj
@nightwing91 said:
" @jasraj:  When did he take a bullet? He got shot by a bullet that is in no way taking a bullet.  Her arrows can piece the suit and if not his chin in face are vulnerable.And he's not disarming someone who's a way superior hand to hand combatant then he is."

Ok, so he didn't 'take' the bullet, but he was fine afterwards, and took a good fall too, I really doubt she would aim for his mouth piece, she might be a better fighter, but not way better, he still took on Ras's fighters, he also has those blades n his gloves, the ons that shoot out, if they get into close H2H he could use them....
Fire Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Fire Star

Still saying Huntress...
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By jasraj
@Fire Star said:
"Still saying Huntress... "

Ok...
nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By nightwing91
@jasraj: He wasn't fine either, you can't say he was fine to run forwar sloppily and tackle someone directly infront of you and limp as you run away doesn't make someone "fine" I don't know how you come to that conclusion while it was at the end of a the movie and the only shot it shows is him hjalf limping and running that's not a call you can make because you didn't write the movie.And huntress was kicked out of the JLA for trying to kill prometheous, and I think back in one of her series she shoots a villian named redzone or something like that in his eye because he was armored.And why do you keep bringing up Ra's fighters when that's his only hand to hand feat and you have nothing to compare there skill to, and no defined level established for them.And he has the blades for close combat,she has a cross bow that can penetrate his armor.
batman_is_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By batman_is_god
@jasraj:

It goes without saying that Batman beats Huntress, but the move version, while still cool, would lose to most comic characters.
batman_is_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By batman_is_god
@Fire Star:
Do you... seriously think Huntress can beat the comic Batman?
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By jasraj
@nightwing91 said:
" @jasraj: He wasn't fine either, you can't say he was fine to run forwar sloppily and tackle someone directly infront of you and limp as you run away doesn't make someone "fine" I don't know how you come to that conclusion while it was at the end of a the movie and the only shot it shows is him hjalf limping and running that's not a call you can make because you didn't write the movie.And huntress was kicked out of the JLA for trying to kill prometheous, and I think back in one of her series she shoots a villian named redzone or something like that in his eye because he was armored.And why do you keep bringing up Ra's fighters when that's his only hand to hand feat and you have nothing to compare there skill to, and no defined level established for them.And he has the blades for close combat,she has a cross bow that can penetrate his armor,  and that she can catch falling people through there clothes and pin them to the wall. "

He still took a bullet close range, but think about it, he gets shot in the stomach, falls off a building, runs away and rides off on his motorbike, he stil had energy in him, I think Huntress wouldn't shoot Batman in the eye, or mouth, she knows who he is, well she can tell it's Batman, well what do you expext from Ras's fighter? to just be ordianary people? they were from the league of shadows, I don't have a establihed level for them, only that Bruce asked for more of them and took them on, his armour can resisit her H2H attacks, doesn't he also have flash bangs?
Fire Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Fire Star
@batman_is_god said:
"@Fire Star: Do you... seriously think Huntress can beat the comic Batman? "

I meant movie Batman, when did I ever say comic Batman ?
Fire Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Fire Star
@jasraj said:
"@nightwing91 said:
" @jasraj: He wasn't fine either, you can't say he was fine to run forwar sloppily and tackle someone directly infront of you and limp as you run away doesn't make someone "fine" I don't know how you come to that conclusion while it was at the end of a the movie and the only shot it shows is him hjalf limping and running that's not a call you can make because you didn't write the movie.And huntress was kicked out of the JLA for trying to kill prometheous, and I think back in one of her series she shoots a villian named redzone or something like that in his eye because he was armored.And why do you keep bringing up Ra's fighters when that's his only hand to hand feat and you have nothing to compare there skill to, and no defined level established for them.And he has the blades for close combat,she has a cross bow that can penetrate his armor,  and that she can catch falling people through there clothes and pin them to the wall. "

He still took a bullet close range, but think about it, he gets shot in the stomach, falls off a building, runs away and rides off on his motorbike, he stil had energy in him, I think Huntress wouldn't shoot Batman in the eye, or mouth, she knows who he is, well she can tell it's Batman, well what do you expext from Ras's fighter? to just be ordianary people? they were from the league of shadows, I don't have a establihed level for them, only that Bruce asked for more of them and took them on, his armour can resisit her H2H attacks, doesn't he also have flash bangs? "

Perhaps she wouldn't hit him in the eye or mouth, but she surely has the accuracy to. It the simple matter of if she would.
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By jasraj
@batman_is_god said:
"@jasraj: It goes without saying that Batman beats Huntress, but the move version, while still cool, would lose to most comic characters. "

I don't think all, he could take Damian IMO, and I'm on about Huntress now...lol, though Comic Batman stomps Huntress...Huntress's level isn't amazingly high, on he Bruce Lee vs Huntress thread most people opted for Bruce Lee, including me..lol
batman_is_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By batman_is_god
@Fire Star:
In that case, I am going to have to back you on this one. TDK Batman had a hard time with 5 thugs at Harvey Dent's fundraiser. 

I think people are just thinking about how badass Batman is that they are forgetting how the movie version comparitively sucks. 

Like I said earlier, most comic characters can beat TDK Batman. I would put that versions fighting skills at the level of The Question. Good, but not Mr. 127 (or is it > 128 now?)
nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By nightwing91
@jasraj: Falling 2-3 stories and landing on top of two-face means nothing, She's fighting the movies batman different versions so I doubt at all she'd hold back.And I'm saying we have no level they'd be good for real life but in a comics they are far inferior to the league of assassins. And if he reaches into pull a flashbang, why's huntress who's never seen this guy and as far as she knows could be jason todd having another go at being batman could be reaching for a gun, would she not pull a trigger and hit him with an arrow and she reloads incredibibly fast, I even have a scan of her killing 4 guys with her cross bow in just several seconds.
daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#82  Edited By daredevil21134
@nightwing91 said:
" @jasraj: Falling 2-3 stories and landing on top of two-face means nothing, She's fighting the movies batman different versions so I doubt at all she'd hold back.And I'm saying we have no level they'd be good for real life but in a comics they are far inferior to the league of assassins. And if he reaches into pull a flashbang, why's huntress who's never seen this guy and as far as she knows could be jason todd having another go at being batman could be reaching for a gun, would she not pull a trigger and hit him with an arrow and she reloads incredibibly fast, I even have a scan of her killing 4 guys with her cross bow in just several seconds."

Can I see those scans
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By jasraj
@nightwing91 said:

" @jasraj: Falling 2-3 stories and landing on top of two-face means nothing, She's fighting the movies batman different versions so I doubt at all she'd hold back.And I'm saying we have no level they'd be good for real life but in a comics they are far inferior to the league of assassins. And if he reaches into pull a flashbang, why's huntress who's never seen this guy and as far as she knows could be jason todd having another go at being batman could be reaching for a gun, would she not pull a trigger and hit him with an arrow and she reloads incredibibly fast, I even have a scan of her killing 4 guys with her cross bow in just several seconds."

Getting shot in the stomach close range and falling 2-3 stories high is quite good...he still has a resitant suit, he can take the pain of her arrows being fired into him, if he can take pain from that of a bullet, could I just ask...do the feats from Gotham Knight count? because isn't Gotham Knight based after Batman Begins but Before TDK......just asking
nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By nightwing91
@daredevil21134: Ok I may have miscounted.
No Caption Provided
daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By daredevil21134

Huntress wins
Fire Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Fire Star
@jasraj said:
"@nightwing91 said:

Getting shot in the stomach close range and falling 2-3 stories high is quite good...he still has a resitant suit, he can take the pain of her arrows being fired into him, if he can take pain from that of a bullet, could I just ask...do the feats from Gotham Knight count? because isn't Gotham Knight based after Batman Begins but Before TDK......just asking "

Why are you asking ? Its your thread ? LOL
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By jasraj
@Fire Star:
I was on about Gotham Knight, does the stuff he did in that count?
nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By nightwing91
@jasraj: Well I mean yeah I suppose it's the same version of the character .

Fire Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Fire Star

Huntress still wins...
daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By daredevil21134
@nightwing91 said:
"@daredevil21134: Ok I may have miscounted.

"

Thanks bro....that was a cool scan
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By jasraj
@nightwing91 said:
" @jasraj: Well I mean yeah I suppose it's the same version of the character . "

Mmmmh? I think he caught a bullet in that, I will have to re watch that,
nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By nightwing91
@jasraj: I don't remember him catching a bullet.
Fire Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Fire Star
@jasraj said:
"@nightwing91 said:
" @jasraj: Well I mean yeah I suppose it's the same version of the character . "

Mmmmh? I think he caught a bullet in that, I will have to re watch that, "

She saved Catwoman's life by shooting a missile in mid-air, if thats not accuracy I don't know what is.
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By jasraj
@nightwing91 said:

I remember he caught a bullet that Deadshot fired, and he faught Killer Croc..
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By jasraj
@nightwing91 said:
" @jasraj: I don't remember him catching a bullet."

He did, there was this guy in a car, Deadshot fired the bullet, and Batman came in the air and caught the bullet, I have it on DVD
nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By nightwing91
@jasraj: Ok you use that now I'll bring up her fight with Braun, who oracle said was around lady shivas level huntress was the one who ended up defeating him.
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By jasraj
@nightwing91 said:
" @jasraj: Ok you use that now I'll bring up her fight with Braun, who oracle said was around lady shivas level huntress was the one who ended up defeating him. "

How did she defeat him...and Batman also defeated Killer Croc in Gotham Knight
nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By nightwing91
@jasraj: Croc's a jobber no matter what he's in. And she beat him until he passed out  he could read her mind and she blanked her mind and then beat him sensless.
Fire Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Fire Star
@jasraj said:
"@nightwing91 said:
" @jasraj: Ok you use that now I'll bring up her fight with Braun, who oracle said was around lady shivas level huntress was the one who ended up defeating him. "

How did she defeat him...and Batman also defeated Killer Croc in Gotham Knight "

She defeated Killer Croc.... 

Even in his own element, water.
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By jasraj
@nightwing91 said:
" @jasraj: Croc's a jobber no matter what he's in. And she beat him until he passed out  he could read her mind and she blanked her mind and then beat him sensless."

Ok....but if Batman could catch a bullet in GK then couldn't he catch her arrows, Croc is still good