• 158 results
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By jasraj
Yes, it's time for another battle....in the red corner we have the queen of Gotham...yep....Huntress! 

Huntress
Huntress

Yep....it's Huntress....I think she originally was the daughter of Batman and Catwoman...but she was then rebooted as a gangsters daughter or something...well...I don't know a great deal on Huntress...I know theres some crap about her and Lady Shiva...and she has a crossbow....so yeah.....well this is actually a huge gap..I should have wrote more...but I don't have much to say...so...that's  Huntress outta the way 

And in the Blue corner...we have the rebooted movie version of Batman.....The Dark Knight! 
Batman
Batman

Well....this is my faviourte version of movie Batman...yeah...has the perfect Batman voice..yep I said it, and everything really, it's  quite good....so yeah....he fought Ras Al Ghul, Scarecrow, Two Face and The Joker, and won...but the comic version of Batman is far superior to TDK Batman...yep...the Batman movies are limited in what they can do with Batman...they can't make him perfect...so his level is OK....and it's all good...that's Batman outta the way 

BTW, this isn't spite, this is a MOVIE version of Batman, so his level isn't amazingly high 

Now, onto the location 

Gotham City is where the fight takes place

Gotham City
No Prep Time 
Random Encounter 
Standard Equipment 
Batman is using the TDK suit 
Morals On 

who wins and WHY? 

NOTE: I used the search function and nothing came up, yep, that's right, anyway, back to the battle
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By jasraj
Anyone?
TheBatman586

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By TheBatman586

Huntress.

Avatar image for marveljackass433
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By MarvelJackAss433

bats
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By jasraj
tbh I am thinking Batman will win....but not entirely sure....people said Bruce Lee could beat her in the other thread....but that was H2H...but I wanna see if she can beat Bats, whilst they both have equipment
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By jasraj
@TheBatman586 said:
"Huntress. "

How?
Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

Good fight.....hmmm I want to say Huntress. 

jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By jasraj
@Jake Fury said:
" Good fight.....hmmm I want to say Huntress.  "

Thanks for calling it a good fight......you want Huntress to win...but will she? I think she might lose
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By jasraj
Anyone?
velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By velle37

Batman......
Fire Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Fire Star

Huntress...with a good fight.
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By jasraj

@velle37 said:

"Batman...... "

Agreed

jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By jasraj
@Fire Star said:
"Huntress...with a good fight. "

Why?
Fire Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Fire Star
@jasraj said:
"@Fire Star said:

Why? "

This Batman just didn't have the skills up to par with the other ones, Huntress wins.
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By jasraj
@Fire Star said:
"@jasraj said:
"@Fire Star said:

Why? "
This Batman just didn't have the skills up to par with the other ones, Huntress wins. "

His fighting skill is superior to that of Huntress, we saw him trainning in Batman Begins and easily taking down multiple thugs and defeating them,
Fire Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Fire Star
@jasraj said:
"@Fire Star said:
"@jasraj said:
"@Fire Star said:

Why? "
This Batman just didn't have the skills up to par with the other ones, Huntress wins. "

His fighting skill is superior to that of Huntress, we saw him trainning in Batman Begins and easily taking down multiple thugs and defeating them, "

A couple of thugs exactly. That isn't much of an impressive feat, as Huntress could do the same thing. Taking down a few thugs isn't saying much when talking DC street-levelers.
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By jasraj
@Fire Star said:
"@jasraj said:
"@Fire Star said:
"@jasraj said:
"@Fire Star said:

Why? "

His fighting skill is superior to that of Huntress, we saw him trainning in Batman Begins and easily taking down multiple thugs and defeating them, "
A couple of thugs exactly. That isn't much of an impressive feat, as Huntress could do the same thing. Taking down a few thugs isn't saying much when talking DC street-levelers. "

What street levelers did Huntress take?
Fire Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Fire Star
@jasraj said:
"@Fire Star said:
"@jasraj said:
"@Fire Star said:
"@jasraj said:
"@Fire Star said:

Why? "

A couple of thugs exactly. That isn't much of an impressive feat, as Huntress could do the same thing. Taking down a few thugs isn't saying much when talking DC street-levelers. "

What street levelers did Huntress take? "

I said thugs. Thugs are not very impressive.
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By jasraj
@Fire Star said:
"@jasraj said:
"@Fire Star said:
"@jasraj said:
"@Fire Star said:
"@jasraj said:
"@Fire Star said:

Why? "

What street levelers did Huntress take? "
I said thugs. Thugs are not very impressive. "

Batman gave Ras Al Ghul an even fight in the end of Batman Begins
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By jasraj
@Fire Star:
so..he gave Ras Al Ghul a good fight in the end of Batman Begins and was going to finish him off, in the movie looking at Ras you can tell he was going to except that he had lost, but Batman just left him to die
Fire Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Fire Star
@jasraj said:
"@Fire Star:
so..he gave Ras Al Ghul a good fight in the end of Batman Begins and was going to finish him off, in the movie looking at Ras you can tell he was going to except that he had lost, but Batman just left him to die "

I never said that this Batman was crap, but he isn't the best. Huntress should be able to take him with a good fight.
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By jasraj
@Fire Star said:
"@jasraj said:
"@Fire Star:
so..he gave Ras Al Ghul a good fight in the end of Batman Begins and was going to finish him off, in the movie looking at Ras you can tell he was going to except that he had lost, but Batman just left him to die "
I never said that this Batman was crap, but he isn't the best. Huntress should be able to take him with a good fight. "

But has she gaven a good fight to someone at a superior fighting level? and she didn't beat Shiva.......
nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#23  Edited By nightwing91
@jasraj: She gave catman a decent fight before she seduced him and stabbed him in the leg with arrows.And fought Ted Kord.And not counting her  fights with metas.
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By jasraj
@nightwing91 said:
"@jasraj: She gave catman a decent fight before she seduced him and stabbed him in the leg with arrows.And fought Ted Kord.And not counting her  fights with metas. "

Mmmmh, is this better than Bruce giving Ras and even fight, and Bruce also took on Ras's fighters towards the end, but giving Ras an even fight was more impressive than him taking Ras's fighters......
Fire Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Fire Star
@jasraj said:
"@Fire Star said:
"@jasraj said:
"@Fire Star:
I never said that this Batman was crap, but he isn't the best. Huntress should be able to take him with a good fight. "

But has she gaven a good fight to someone at a superior fighting level? and she didn't beat Shiva....... "

I didn't say anything about her beating Shiva, so I don't know why you threw that out when it was major PIS anyways. And yes she has.
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By jasraj
@Fire Star said:
"@jasraj said:
"@Fire Star said:
"@jasraj said:
"@Fire Star:

But has she gaven a good fight to someone at a superior fighting level? and she didn't beat Shiva....... "
I didn't say anything about her beating Shiva, so I don't know why you threw that out when it was major PIS anyways. And yes she has. "

I was just saying...
nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By nightwing91

@jasraj: Beating blue bettle(Ted Kord) and fighting catman I say is superior to beating Ra's from the movie. I'd say all she needs is to hit him with her cross bow, which would go through his armor.

jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By jasraj
@nightwing91 said:
@jasraj: Beating blue bettle(Ted Kord) and fighting catman I say is superior to beating Ra's from the movie. I'd say all she needs is to hit him with her cross bow, which would go through his armor. "

Well...his suit was bullet proof
nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By nightwing91
@jasraj: It happens to comic Bats it can happen to the far inferior movie version.Huntress is much faster, and far more skilled then.And his costume wasn't bulletproof it's bullet resistant. Didn't stop two-face from shooting him.
No Caption Provided
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By jasraj
@nightwing91 said:
"@jasraj: It happens to comic Bats it can happen to the far inferior movie version.Huntress is much faster, and far more skilled then.And his costume wasn't bulletproof it's bullet resistant. Didn't stop two-face from shooting him.

"

Is that even cannon? and isn't Movie Batman's suit harder than comics? and isn't the arrow weaker than the bullet.....after he got shot by Two Face in TDK he just go up and took him down, he seemed fine after that, and Huntress isn't skilled at all, she is good WITH her crossbow, but without it she isn't a high level fighter at all...
Fire Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Fire Star
@jasraj:
To say she isn't skilled at all puts her at a average human level without much Martial Art skills. Which isn't true. Her crossbow is a weapon, it doesn't make her as a character or a fighter. She was trained by some of the best martial artists and detectives.
nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By nightwing91
@jasraj: The movie suit isn't more duarable then comics, that is cannon it's from the Batman/Huntress Cry for blood. He tackled twoface and he limped off,not the definantion of fine. She is a high level fighter she's trained with Richard Dragon one of the greatest martial artists in DCU even if it was for a limited amount of time. Your making a mistake by assuming cause she uses the crossbow that she's not skilled.She's fought catman fairly evenly but resorted  to using her looks in the end to stab him in the leg,he's far superior then TDK Bruce, who trained for a few months. She dodges gun fire also something movie Bruce can't do, he relied on stealth, he lacks most batfamily's skill.
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By jasraj
@Fire Star said:
"@jasraj: To say she isn't skilled at all puts her at a average human level without much Martial Art skills. Which isn't true. Her crossbow is a weapon, it doesn't make her as a character or a fighter. She was trained by some of the best martial artists and detectives. "

But her showings as a fighter, she isn't the best fighter I have seen either, but she can be outclassed by Movie Bruce...he gave Ras a good fight, and I know Movie Ras isn't the best, but I would put him above Huntress
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By jasraj
@nightwing91 said:
" @jasraj: The movie suit isn't more duarable then comics, that is cannon it's from the Batman/Huntress Cry for blood. He tackled twoface and he limped off,not the definantion of fine. She is a high level fighter she's trained with Richard Dragon one of the greatest martial artists in DCU even if it was for a limited amount of time. Your making a mistake by assuming cause she uses the crossbow that she's not skilled.She's fought catman fairly evenly but resorted  to using her looks in the end to stab him in the leg,he's far superior then TDK Bruce, who trained for a few months. She dodges gun fire also something movie Bruce can't do, he relied on stealth, he lacks most batfamily's skill."

How do you know that the Movie Suit isn't more durable than comics? his showing angainst bullets is better than that of the comic version, the drawing in that scan was terrible IMO, but thats IMO, he still went off it, enought to fall off a building, run, get on his motor bike, well she traines with him for a limited amount of time then, and Huntress aint gonna seduce Movie Bruce and stab him, he doesn't need to dodge gunfire, his suit can do it for him, it is resistant enough anyway, he doesn't lack most of Batfamily's skill, his is superior than Dick, Damian, Tim but if your talking about movie version then yeah...
Fire Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Fire Star
@jasraj said:
"@Fire Star said:
"@jasraj: To say she isn't skilled at all puts her at a average human level without much Martial Art skills. Which isn't true. Her crossbow is a weapon, it doesn't make her as a character or a fighter. She was trained by some of the best martial artists and detectives. "

But her showings as a fighter, she isn't the best fighter I have seen either, but she can be outclassed by Movie Bruce...he gave Ras a good fight, and I know Movie Ras isn't the best, but I would put him above Huntress "

Movie Bruce doesn't have enough showing and even with his showing its still not near up to par with Comic Bruce, a much lower level. Enough for Huntress to take.
nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By nightwing91
@@jasraj: It's better that he was shot one time and the bullet went through and into his body? How is that better?and she doesn't need to do that because catman is superior to movie bruce, he is in no way even close to a comic book martial artists, Batman in the comics trained for most of his life not a few years.And his suit isn't bullet proof, I don't know where your getting that. And he isn't close to being Dick or Tim's equal Joker was kickin his @ss.
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By jasraj
@Fire Star said:
"@jasraj said:
"@Fire Star said:

But her showings as a fighter, she isn't the best fighter I have seen either, but she can be outclassed by Movie Bruce...he gave Ras a good fight, and I know Movie Ras isn't the best, but I would put him above Huntress "

Movie Bruce doesn't have enough showing and even with his showing its still not near up to par with Comic Bruce, a much lower level. Enough for Huntress to take. "

Movie Bruce took on 6 or 7 of Ras's fighters towards the end of Batman Begins and defeated them, and then gave Ras a good fight, I know comic Bruce is far above Movie version, but I think Movie Bruce takes it, Huntess beat that high level fighter by seducing him and then stabbing him, Huntress aint gonna seduce Movie Bruce....
nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By nightwing91
@jasraj: Yeah those were move versions and they went down easy, to someone who was getting stomped by the joker.And she seduced him because there was no time to fight it out,  she beat blue bettle another high level fighter far above movie bruce. And Huntress wouldn't have to because she is way above that version in skill, you can't comapre movie versions to comic characters honestly he couldn't even take Damian.

And she regularly fights metas.
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By jasraj
@nightwing91 said:
" @@jasraj: It's better that he was shot one time and the bullet went through and into his body? How is that better?and she doesn't need to do that because catman is superior to movie bruce, he is in no way even close to a comic book martial artists, Batman in the comics trained for most of his life not a few years.And his suit isn't bullet proof, I don't know where your getting that. And he isn't close to being Dick or Tim's equal Joker was kickin his @ss. "

In Batman Year One he was shot in the leg, and it caused him some pain, but she beat Catman by seducing him, Huntress aint gonna seduce Bruce, Movie Bruce isn't close to Dick, Tim or Jason I agree with you there, I thought you were on about Comic Bruce, and he got beat by joker because of his sonar vision, I don't think it is really that good up close, the Joker was near Batman at the time he was using it, the sonar vision is better in long distances, do you know what I mean?, he beat the police because the were further away from him, he could see them more, but Joker was closer to Batman....know what I mean???
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By jasraj
@nightwing91 said:

"@jasraj: Yeah those were move versions and they went down easy, to someone who was getting stomped by the joker.And she seduced him because there was no time to fight it out,  she beat blue bettle another high level fighter far above movie bruce. And Huntress wouldn't have to because she is way above that version in skill, you can't comapre movie versions to comic characters honestly he couldn't even take Damian.  And she regularly fights metas. "

His Sonar Vision wasn't as good when he was up close to the Joker, it was better when people are at longer distances, he still gave a good showing anaginst Movie Ras, IMO I would put him above Huntress, and when does she reguarly take Meta's? I thought she just takes out thugs, tell me about these Metas and show me scans, but Meta's don't wear Kevlar Suits, I think he could take Damian btw....
nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By nightwing91
@jasraj: You keep naming off he did well against movie ra's thats all well and good but we have no clear indication of that version's skill. Nothing to compare it too, he was in no way close to his comic version.  This is against Vixen if you know who that is, if you need more I'll be glad to get it for you.And her fight vs Fearak and Man-bat.
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By jasraj
@nightwing91 said:
"@jasraj: You keep naming off he did well against movie ra's thats all well and good but we have no clear indication of that version's skill. Nothing to compare it too, he was in no way close to his comic version.  This is against Vixen if you know who that is, if you need more I'll be glad to get it for you.And her fight vs Fearak and Man-bat.

"

Yes, taking on Ras is good, and I know who Vixen is, he seemed pretty skilled to me in Batman Begins, I know Ras in the movie is no where near the comic verison, but he has a kevla suit that I think can take her Arrows, i think it is resistant enough, he also took on Ras's fighters, and could use a flash bang,  mabye, could you go to my bruce lee vs huntress thread please? 

nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By nightwing91
@jasraj: You can't make the call to how they translates to someone who has fought the  comic batman. Batman's suit in the comics is triple weave kevlar, the one from begins is like biweave. And his batsuit from the dark knight is different from begins it's even said he's not protected from knives and bullets, during the scene he gets it from Fox. So if the arrow went through the comic versions, went through catmans suit, went through man-bats tough skin , and his suit is not very protective  then why would you think that arrows can't pierce it?
Fire Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Fire Star
@jasraj:
Saying you "think" has no valid proof in it. I can't debate with you if you don't give valid points for your argument, and "I think" doesn't work. And saying that he is better skilled than Huntress when you don't even know her history or you said you didn't know much about her at all is very silly IMO. I will be ready to debate with you when you show scans/valid proof.
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#45  Edited By entropy_aegis
@nightwing91 said:
"@jasraj: It happens to comic Bats it can happen to the far inferior movie version.Huntress is much faster, and far more skilled then.And his costume wasn't bulletproof it's bullet resistant. Didn't stop two-face from shooting him.

"

Batman armor is iconsistent though ,i've seen it tank explosions and bullets(not going to mention metas) and it looks like he wasnt even ready.
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By jasraj
@nightwing91 said:
" @jasraj: You can't make the call to how they translates to someone who has fought the  comic batman. Batman's suit in the comics is triple weave kevlar, the one from begins is like biweave. And his batsuit from the dark knight is different from begins it's even said he's not protected from knives and bullets, during the scene he gets it from Fox. So if the arrow went through the comic versions, went through catmans suit, went through man-bats tough skin , and his suit is not very protective  then why would you think that arrows can't pierce it? "

I will give Huntres arrows then, but Batman could just get close and disarm her, there is nothing stopping him, after he takes one hit, which I think he will be able to take, if his suit was resistant enough to take a bullet quite easily and then fall off a building I bet he could get through Huntress's arrows, and Batman does have weapons too, he has those things on  his gloves, that fire off, he used thoem on The Joker towards the end of TDK, what I am saying is if his suit is resistant enough to take a bullet and then suddenly be fine afterwards it should be able to take Huntress's arrows, comparing what we have seen him do angains a bullet, and he could disarm Huntress if they get up close, Huntress's attacks might not do a great deal of damage to Batman, as he is wearing a protected Kevlar suit, the suit should be able to take Huntress's hits aswell...
Fire Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Fire Star
@jasraj said:
"@nightwing91 said:
" @jasraj: You can't make the call to how they translates to someone who has fought the  comic batman. Batman's suit in the comics is triple weave kevlar, the one from begins is like biweave. And his batsuit from the dark knight is different from begins it's even said he's not protected from knives and bullets, during the scene he gets it from Fox. So if the arrow went through the comic versions, went through catmans suit, went through man-bats tough skin , and his suit is not very protective  then why would you think that arrows can't pierce it? "

I will give Huntres arrows then, but Batman could just get close and disarm her, there is nothing stopping him, after he takes one hit, which I think he will be able to take, if his suit was resistant enough to take a bullet quite easily and then fall off a building I bet he could get through Huntress's arrows, and Batman does have weapons too, he has those things on  his gloves, that fire off, he used thoem on The Joker towards the end of TDK, what I am saying is if his suit is resistant enough to take a bullet and then suddenly be fine afterwards it should be able to take Huntress's arrows, comparing what we have seen him do angains a bullet, and he could disarm Huntress if they get up close, Huntress's attacks might not do a great deal of damage to Batman, as he is wearing a protected Kevlar suit, the suit should be able to take Huntress's hits aswell... "

Her accuracy is likely not to be off...  

Read what she could do with the arrows. And Many of them will take Batman down. Not to mention she has done okay when she went up with Batman before, she didn't win by any means, but she held her own. 

She held her own against a way superior version of Batman, this one is going down.
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#48  Edited By entropy_aegis
@Fire Star:
Really getting your a$$ kicked is not holding your own ,he wasnt even trying. and arrows wont do jack against bruce ,he caught green arrows arrows ,destroyed artemis's bow and arrow with a single batarang,he also caught roy harpers toy arrow without even looking(roy wanted to pull a prank) and also shot down ollies arrow with a batarang .he did all that with his back turned.
Fire Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Fire Star
@entropy_aegis said:
"@Fire Star: Really getting your a$$ kicked is not holding your own ,he wasnt even trying. "

She didn't, the only reason she left was because Catwoman told her too. She blocked most of his attacks, and how do you now he wasn't trying ? He seems pretty into it. She held her own against him most of the time.
Fire Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Fire Star
@entropy_aegis said:
"@Fire Star: Really getting your a$$ kicked is not holding your own ,he wasnt even trying. and arrows wont do jack against bruce ,he caught green arrows arrows ,destroyed artemis's bow and arrow with a single batarang,he also caught roy harpers toy arrow without even looking(roy wanted to pull a prank) and also shot down ollies arrow with a batarang .he did all that with his back turned. "

This isn't comic Batman were talking about here, so that really doesn't matter.