Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Navajaz
  • Round 1: Standard gear.
  • Round 2: Just hand to hand.
  • Battle takes place in Abandoned Place.
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hit Girl

Huntress

Gilad_the_One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hit-Girl both rounds, Huntress was annoying AF.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice fight.

R1: Hit-Girl

R2: Huntress

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By renamed040924

Huntress was able to match Oliver and threw Black Canary out a window. With her crossbow she ambushed an FBI witness protection unit and mowed them down one after the other like it was nothing. It's a shame how Hit-Girl has never faced another opponent of decent skill and won without interference.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#6 JediXMan  Moderator

It's a shame how Hit-Girl has never faced another opponent of decent skill and won without interference.

This, right here, is the problem that I have with every single Hit-Girl fight.

Jueix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hit Girl.

Stalemate.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman said:
@nickzambuto said:

It's a shame how Hit-Girl has never faced another opponent of decent skill and won without interference.

I mean the character has the potential to be one of the most competent street levelers ever. Batman couldn't clear out rooms of armed mobsters and dodge bullets when he was her age. The only problem is that, given the universe she operates in, she's never been able to really test her abilities. The two times she did, she got beaten.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9  Edited By Wyldsong

@jedixman said:
@nickzambuto said:

I mean the character has the potential to be one of the most competent street levelers ever. Batman couldn't clear out rooms of armed mobsters and dodge bullets when he was her age. The only problem is that, given the universe she operates in, she's never been able to really test her abilities. The two times she did, she got beaten.

I never watched the second movie, but what I can say in the comics at least, when she faced MR, we find that the only reason she had issues with MR, is because MR had been studying Hit Girl and her moves for a several months before facing her. Don't know if that was the case in the movie or not, but in the comics, Hit Girl took the beating but still won without the adrenaline amp.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyldsong said:

@nickzambuto said:

@jedixman said:
@nickzambuto said:

I never watched the second movie, but what I can say in the comics at least, when she faced MR, we find that the only reason she had issues with MR, is because MR had been studying Hit Girl and her moves for a several months before facing her. Don't know if that was the case in the movie or not, but in the comics, Hit Girl took the beating but still won without the adrenaline amp.

Oh really? That's pretty good to hear, although I assume MR didn't have all the feats that she had in the movie in the comic?

Gilad_the_One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh really? That's pretty good to hear, although I assume MR didn't have all the feats that she had in the movie in the comic?

She was actually better. Comic MR was ex-Spetsnaz, ex-KBG officer, ex-head pf security for the Russian Prime Minister, she was trained in Judo, Jeet Kun Do, Silat, and Krav Maga. And she slaughtered the Russian Prime Ministers entire security team while drunk.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Wyldsong

@nickzambuto said:

Bear in mind, and this is only from what I have seen in clips and read on the forums of the movie version of MR, but the comic version seems to be a little more bad arse as @gilad_the_one stated..

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hit Girl both rounds

Kinda want huntress to return to arrow, it's at a low point right now.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Going with Hit Girl. Helena was very unimpressive.

Navajaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BUMP

TheComedian_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@wyldsong said:

@nickzambuto said:

@jedixman said:
@nickzambuto said:

When did they say that?

IIRC all she said that she had watched videos of her fighting on the internet. The only thing Mother Russia got out of it that she relies on weapons too much. Mother Russia would have been able to disarm her without watching the videos and the fight would have ended the same, Hit Girl getting her ass kicked, but winning in the end due to a distraction. Watching videos does not make you faster.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Hit Girl gets stomped both rounds. This isn't even close. Hit Girl and Kick Ass characters should stay away from most of the Arrow characters.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When did they say that?

IIRC all she said that she had watched videos of her fighting on the internet. The only thing Mother Russia got out of it that she relies on weapons too much. Mother Russia would have been able to disarm her without watching the videos and the fight would have ended the same, Hit Girl getting her ass kicked, but winning in the end due to a distraction. Watching videos does not make you faster.

Who said anything about videos making her faster? MR was fast, because she was freaking fast. Big, scary, strong, trained, and fast.

As for the rest, I may have overstated on the months bit (been awhile since I read the issue), and to be honest, we don't know how long she watched the videos, but the fact is, she did watch videos, and knew what she was facing. And her only comment wasn't that Hit Girl uses weapons too much. She comments on her style, that she is good, but relies on weapons too much, then comments on taking her toys away to see how she does, as she is steadily dodging, and beating Hit Girl down. The point of even bringing it up was that Mother Russia had prior knowledge on Hit Girl, and how she fights before facing her in the comics. She did not go in for a seemingly random encounter, as in the movies.

Stating that Mother Russia would have been able to disarm her and end the fight the same without watching the videos...you can't state that is how it would have ended. If it were really neither here nor there, the point would not have been brought up. The fact that it was prominent conversation, in a prominent fight, and the point was made and brought up by the writer in the scene, the fact that they had Mother Russia even state it...she watched those vids to know what she facing, and walked into the bout with prior knowledge. You can't state anything would have ended the same, because it did not go down in that manner. It went down with Mother Russia stating her actions and prior knowledge.

As for the rest, Mindy beat MR without an adrenaline amp in the books like I stated. She may have used a distraction to do so, but Mindy beating her wasn't the point of why it was brought up. The point was MR's prior knowledge.

TheComedian_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@wyldsong said:

@thecomedian_ said:

When did they say that?

Who said anything about videos making her faster? MR was fast, because she was freaking fast. Big, scary, strong, trained, and fast.

As for the rest, I may have overstated on the months bit (been awhile since I read the issue), and to be honest, we don't know how long she watched the videos, but the fact is, she did watch videos, and knew what she was facing. And her only comment wasn't that Hit Girl uses weapons too much. She comments on her style, that she is good, but relies on weapons too much, then comments on taking her toys away to see how she does, as she is steadily dodging, and beating Hit Girl down. The point of even bringing it up was that Mother Russia had prior knowledge on Hit Girl, and how she fights before facing her in the comics. She did not go in for a seemingly random encounter, as in the movies.

Stating that Mother Russia would have been able to disarm her and end the fight the same without watching the videos...you can't state that is how it would have ended. If it were really neither here nor there, the point would not have been brought up. The fact that it was prominent conversation, in a prominent fight, and the point was made and brought up by the writer in the scene, the fact that they had Mother Russia even state it...she watched those vids to know what she facing, and walked into the bout with prior knowledge. You can't state anything would have ended the same, because it did not go down in that manner. It went down with Mother Russia stating her actions and prior knowledge.

As for the rest, Mindy beat MR without an adrenaline amp in the books like I stated. She may have used a distraction to do so, but Mindy beating her wasn't the point of why it was brought up. The point was MR's prior knowledge.

Why is it so hard to believe that Russia wouldn't have disarmed her in the exact same way? It doesn't take videos to know that a weapon is dangerous and MR had the skill and speed to disarm her.

The information that she gathered was:

1. She had a good style.

2. She relies on weapons too much.

Neither of those two things are essential in beating HG when you're someone of as much skill as Mother Russia. It isn't like she found her Kryptonite. MR obviously didn't want to die and was fighting to (beat the hell out of and then) kill, therefore she would have dodged the weapons or disarmed her or broke them. We know that she had the skills necessary to do those things. The skill didn't come from the videos.

@wyldsong said:

but what I can say in the comics at least, when she faced MR, we find that the only reason she had issues with MR, is because MR had been studying Hit Girl and her moves for a several months before facing her.

I just think that Hit girl would have lost either way. And I don't think it's illogical in the slightest to believe that. Mother Russia was skilled enough to disarm her. She wasn't an idiot. She would have disarmed her or dodged the blades having watched the video or not. Saying that the videos are the only reason HG lost just doesn't make sense to me. She lost because was stronger, faster, and more skilled than MR. Of course the videos didn't help HG, but it also doesn't make sense to think that she would have won without Russia watching those videos. It would have been possible to defeat MR without prior knowledge, obviously, like it was possible that she could have beat MR with prior knowledge, but improbable either way.