Doomsday, I guess.
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Valtot

really inevitable you just go with whoever superman is against in every thread this prime could BFR doomsday forever by putting him constantly into a sun

skaarason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By skaarason

prime time !

difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By difficlus

Prime

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By daak1212

Kinda mismatched, Prime
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By MrDirector786

Prime rather easily

superdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By superdemon
@Valtot said:
" really inevitable you just go with whoever superman is against in every thread this prime could BFR doomsday forever by putting him constantly into a sun "
Doomsday. 

lol 

Seriously though, SBP one shots Doomsday and he immediately evolves to SBP levels. What then?
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By FLCL1
@daak1212 said:
"Kinda mismatched, Prime "
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Valtot

doomsday doesnt work that way it had to be a diiffernet way look heat vision his brains that he gets heat resistant skull but he never grows immune to physical force so prime can just keep doing it. and its kinda obvious primes nuts unlike normal superman and will get sick of hulk coming back and just rip him into 20 peices and put them in 20 different suns

the darknessss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By the darknessss

prime throws him into space and dd floats away,bye bye.
Vortex1456789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Vortex1456789

It's been stated an shown that an OAN suicide attack could open a hole in space Superboy Primes body was atomitized by this, Doomsday survived it. Math ???????

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Vaeternus

Initially I think Prime, but once DD comes back or adapts Prime's screwed lol

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By jeanroygrant

SBP.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Killemall

Like i said on the last battle thread, Doomsday :)

Its very hard to know what is enough to KO Hunter/ Prey Doomsday, we know he can tank Omega Beam and beat up Darkseid (and i am not really sure Superboy Prime could do that).

He also looked uber invulnerable to physical harm, after all Superman with mother box had hard time hurting him (Hunter Prey) and when the same Doomsday came back (Doomsday Wars) and the only thing that has actually killed this version of Doomsday is Entrophy and Imperix, which should do the same to Superboy Prime. While Superboy Prime was actually hurt by both Superman punches as well as Superboy Punches (although he did beat them both). Superboy Prime was also defeated by Teen Titans, while Justice League outright admitted they dont have enough power to defeat this version and had to resort to 4 tube BFR and he nearly soloed Justice League, and a weaker version of him did the same.

Also Hunter/ Prey Doomsday was adapting with in a fight, he did exactly that against Radian.

Its hard to argue how Superboy Prime can take him down, its rather easier to say since Doomsday took down Darkseid he should be able to do exactly same to Prime.

Doomsday FTW!

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prime.

HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@killemall: prime losing to the titans is Pure WIS and you know it.

spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I want to say Prime but KEA makes a compelling argument

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By dondave

H/P Doomsday ftw, if it was DOS Doomsday Prime could definitely take him

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spiderbuck said:

I want to say Prime but KEA makes a compelling argument

Morals are off by default. Doomsday will never touch Prime in that case.

Doomsday was buried by an explosion that barely destroyed a city, Prime tanked the Warworld battery explosion without a scratch.

Prime has pushed planets around easily, that outclasses all of Doomsday's strength feats.

The toughest guy Doomsday beat was Darkseid. Prime ION Sodam Yat, countless GL's, Superman, and Power Girl; proceeded to tank the Warworld battery detonation, chucked Anti-Monitor into space, took on the GL and Sinestro Corps along with Superman + Power Girl and beat them all in seconds, with enough energy left to crack open a Guardian's head. And keep in mind that this was all in one comic.

Prime stomps.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Killemall

I understand, but what i was doing was comparing the power level of the 2 character, coz honestly apart from those there isnt much to look at the 2.

My point was Titans beat Prime (arguably PIS) and Justice League outright admitted they cant take down Hunter/ Prey Doomsday, which actually shows Doomsday might be more powerful.

Given that this version of Doomsday has never been beaten , apart from by Imperix (who had the power of big bang and stuff), even 1 lost, arguably PIS does go against Prime here though, no?

HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@holyserpent said:

I understand, but what i was doing was comparing the power level of the 2 character, coz honestly apart from those there isnt much to look at the 2.

My point was Titans beat Prime (arguably PIS) and Justice League outright admitted they cant take down Hunter/ Prey Doomsday, which actually shows Doomsday might be more powerful.

Given that this version of Doomsday has never been beaten , apart from by Imperix (who had the power of big bang and stuff), even 1 lost, arguably PIS does go against Prime here though, no?

this version of doomsday was killed by superman, granted Superman killed himself doing so. it still showed with enough strength doomsday can be put down.

and i also want to point out that the Justice League cant beat prime either. some will argue that martian can beat him, but prime stomp him with heat vision during infinite crises

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this version of doomsday was killed by superman, granted Superman killed himself doing so. it still showed with enough strength doomsday can be put down.

Actually this is false, the version you are talking about is the orginal doomsday from "Death of Superman" story arc.

After his death in the hands of Superman, in DOS, Doomsday apparently evolved beyond what he orginally one and appears in his next story arc Superman/ Doomsday: Hunter/ Prey. Based on Darkseid, Doomsday now had evolved past death (although proven later incorrect because Imperix destroyed him).

This version of Doomsday has only has 3 major appearences before it was killed, which includes story arc, in chronological order: Hunter/ Prey, Doomsday Wars and Our World At War.

During Hunter/ Prey apart from killing a godly being (with apparently no feats to talk about) Radiant, he first went on against Darkseid and nearly killed him. He was then opposed by Superman, amped on Mother Box + energies from Wave Rider. Superman still realised he couldnt beat Doomsday, and using the mother box, manage to open a boomtube into the biggest pool of destructive energy in DC universe called "Entrophy" an energy which apparently consumes entire universes while passing thur as later demonstrated during Zero Hour.

Braniac then managed to travel back in time and prevent Doomsday from being killed and for a short time managed to take over Doomday's conciousness. This Doomsday, in the story arc Doomsday War, fought the Justice League and beat them within 2 pages, one shotting beings like Orion. Finally they manage to beat Doomsday using a plot, they had 4 teleportation tube where Doomsday was finally pressed into and would continiuosly be teleported between the 4 tubes preventing him from doing further damange.

The last appearence was during Our World At War, where Manchester Black managed to reprogram Doomsday mind into seeing Superman in place of Imperix Probles, Doomsday went on to kill few Imperix probe before he was actually killed by Imperix.

Doomsday reamins were then gathered and Darkseid and Luthor managed to clone a new Doomsday which was no longer as threatning.

Thats the whole history on Hunter/ Prey Doomsday.

Point was he has never been actually beaten by physical means, and he made short work on JLA, one shotting guys like Orion and Martian Manhunter like they were nothing.

Should you like scans, do let me know.

and i also want to point out that the Justice League cant beat prime either. some will argue that martian can beat him, but prime stomp him with heat vision during infinite crises

It goes up and down with Prime, but given his best feats yeah i would agree.

My point was H/P Doomsday has actually looked more threatning, despite the fact that unlike prime he has not taken as big a group of heroes.

Nearly killing Darkseid, easily defeating Justice League, One shotting Martian Manhunter and Orion, and most importantly never actually physically beaten.

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DD

kelvinator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By kelvinator

doomsday

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By reaverlation

Only DoS Doomsday would lose

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday would probably win...

DB14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What is it with all the necromancing lately? o.O

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Doomsday

Razerhandz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday destroys him

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

VanderSEXXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prime definitely wins this.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prime. Doomsday had a ring when the Guardian Kamikazed him. Prime tanked it without.

Prime killed the Anti-Monitor while a further evolved Doomsday got skeletonized by Imperiex.

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prime. Doomsday had a ring when the Guardian Kamikazed him. Prime tanked it without.

Prime killed the Anti-Monitor while a further evolved Doomsday got skeletonized by Imperiex.

Context is a thing.

1 Both were incapped by the Guardian both didn't die having a ring or not does not have any relevence.

2 One does not simply kill the Anti-Monitor, SBP certainly delt him a grievous blow but the AM just so happened to get a mini planet smashed into him by the entire GL corps so he was kind of explicitly stated to be in a weakened state and SBP took advantage of that.

3 DD getting atomized by Imperiex is a super low showing or a super high end showing for Imperiex because in H/P Doomsday just so happened to be immune to the godly energy based projectiles from the Radiant. DD's power levels are very inconsistent because he get's cloned a lot and sometimes he's a team buster and sometimes he ain't that's why H/P DD is being used here.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By TifaLockhart

@themagicstik: 1. If the ring meant nothing why would Doomsday bother to take it?

2. Which is still better than anything Doomsday has done.

3. The Radiant destroyed 1/5th of a planet at best. Imperiex had the power of the Big Bang. It's legit, like it or not.

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By TheMagicStik

@tifalockhart said:

@themagicstik: 1. If the ring meant nothing why would Doomsday bother to take it?

2. Which is still better than anything Doomsday has done.

3. The Radiant destroyed 1/5th of a planet at best. Imperiex had the power of the Big Bang. It's legit, like it or not.

1. So you're trying to say Doomsday would have been done for good if he hadn't had it? Yeah I don't think so the same thing happened with SPB that happened to DD, they fight a Guardian, the Guardian goes kamikaze they get incapped drift away in space and come back later to cause more terror. The ring meant nothing.

2. Taking advantage of a doubly weakened Anti Monitor and throwing him into space? Very impressive ./s

3. Power inconsistencies is in the nature of the character you can't hold DD as a whole by every incarnation, like I said the dude get's cloned and regrown every other saga in the DCU and varying degrees of power are required to take him down. In Death of Superman Clark took him in a 1v1, lost his life but still ended it. In H/P Superman got wrecked by him even amped by the Motherbox as did Darkseid and it took throwing him to the freaking end of time to beat him. In Infinite Crisis 2 Supermen took him down with their fists. In New Krypton it took a great number of Kryptonians working together to take him down. I don't think I should have to elaborate more.

I'm not even saying DD wins, I'm just saying use your head for things and don't cite stuff without context >.<

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By TifaLockhart

@themagicstik: The same Supermen who steamrolled Doomsday had to depower Prime to beat him, after he beat the older one to death.

Try again.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@themagicstik: You misinterpreted Monty's durability feat.The attack that weakened Anti-Monitor that allowed Prime to finish him was a galaxy busting attack.That same galaxy busting attack was tanked by Prime as well :).

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: He still took a galaxy busting attack regardless

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: I know that.Just making sure that's what nearly killed him opposed to a mini planet being smashed into him.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Hunter Prey

Mr_Existence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superboy Prime stomps

Avatar image for deactivated-57c3cf21b495e
deactivated-57c3cf21b495e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By reaverlation

Prime

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prime. We have no idea what it was exactly that the omega beams did to DD since he is not used to playing possom but he was out of the fight for long enough that Darkseid thought he was was dead. Either he was seriously hurt or coming back to life or whatever. But he wanted no part of a second omega beam blast. He didn't adapt to the Radiant instantly, he was already immune due to having been killed by the Radiant in a specific way long before.

He's never adapted beyond blunt force trauma, and this "Doomsday just comes back to life and adapts"... well, coming back to life means he's DEAD, meaning, a loss. He doesn't start fight nr. 2 with different immunities than the first one, every round starts the same as the original round.

Prime can tear him to pieces.

Avatar image for flashoftommorow
FlashofTommorow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Emoboy Prime whin- I mean wins.