#1 Edited by SOG7dc (7814 posts) - - Show Bio

HERE ARE YOUR TRIBUNES

takes place in the rainforest...who wins????? this should b fun

Edit: I need to clarify a few things. all contestants are allowed their usual equipment, morals are off and I didn't thin I needed to say that there is prep. I believe bout weeks worth just like in the movie

Edit: add who you think will die and the order in which everyone would die. and most importantly SPONSORS ARE ALLOWED. and this is MORALS OFF

for example: bats and cap could team up but if theyre the last two standing they wont hesitate to kill eachother.

#2 Posted by RBT (4488 posts) - - Show Bio

Umm.. Wolverine. Easily. Since its Hunger Games, it means no prep. Without prep Bats can't take out Spiderman or Logan. Same goes with Robin and Red Hood. They'll all do good with prep. Deadpool will be dangerous but nothing Logan has never dealt with before. Final two will be Spiderman and Logan, with Logan taking the game. Spiderman is quick an all, but he doesn't have the healing factor which'll prove to be the reason of Logan's victory.

IMO, its more of a Logan vs Peter debate.

#3 Posted by RBT (4488 posts) - - Show Bio

I completely forgot about Captain America. Again, he's tough but no match for Spiderman in kill mode and Logan.

Quick question- Would Logan's claw cut through Cap's shield?

#4 Posted by Derfel (249 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt said:

I completely forgot about Captain America. Again, he's tough but no match for Spiderman in kill mode and Logan.

no they wouldn't, cap's shield = vibranium + adamantium.

#5 Posted by Bronze_Surfer (2985 posts) - - Show Bio

@sog7dc: If it is hunger games does that mean to the death? If so Deadpool automaticly since he can't die.

#6 Edited by God_Spawn (38234 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt said:

Nah. Logan's claws just scrape across the shield with no damage to it.

#7 Posted by RBT (4488 posts) - - Show Bio

It doesn't matter anyways. Captian won't have his shield. If you've read Hunger games then you'd know that tributes are not allowed to take ANYTHING with them. Everything they provide in arena and its mostly food and weapond like spears, knives and bows. Also, moral has be off for this tournament.

Spiderman is at most advantage here. He'll simply lift everything they provide in the begining of game with his web.

#8 Posted by SOG7dc (7814 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt:

have you seen hunger games??? there's plenty of prep

#9 Posted by MirrorWave4 (1099 posts) - - Show Bio

Damian Wayne dies

#10 Edited by dondave (38784 posts) - - Show Bio

Beast Boy

#11 Posted by lorbo (1541 posts) - - Show Bio

Why in the world is Cap even here?!

#12 Posted by SOG7dc (7814 posts) - - Show Bio

@bronze_surfer:

yes it is to the death. but for the sake of the argument lets just say deadpool has his regenerative health fctor but he CAN die just like wolverine. its no fun if one guy just cant die

#13 Posted by schillenger420 (821 posts) - - Show Bio

If it's too the death it's gotta be Deadpool, though for the life of me I don't see how he "kills" Wolverine. Spiderman's got the most physical stats going for him, but lacks that 'killer' instinct. In the end the last three standing are Wolverine, Spiderman, and Deadpool. Since Spiderman's the only one of the three that can be killed he eventually get's tired and goes down, leaving Wolverine to cut Deadpool into small pieces. That doesn't technically kill him but that's about as dead as he's going to get in this fight.... it's pretty damn dead. Now, if the fight could be won with a ko i'd give it to Spiderman, as he could easily KO both these guys, but that's not Hunger Games.

#14 Posted by SOG7dc (7814 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave:

agreed. he could turn into a termite til one guy was left and then turn into a trex and eat him lol

#15 Edited by YoungJustice (6887 posts) - - Show Bio

Beast Boy due to environment.

#16 Posted by Bronze_Surfer (2985 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Edited by SOG7dc (7814 posts) - - Show Bio

@schillenger420:

what about deathstroke??? remember batman (and everyone else) has about a week of prep...green arrow and hawkeye don't matter????

#18 Posted by SOG7dc (7814 posts) - - Show Bio

@bronze_surfer:

I think deathstroke and beastboy could both kill him

#19 Posted by RBT (4488 posts) - - Show Bio

@SOG7dc I've read hunger games. All three of them. You are not allowed any weapon. And the training they are given for 3 or 4 days, it not actually prep. Since you don't have any tools or weapons. And if anybody is cleaver(which all of them are) they won't show off their talents there.

@schillenger420 Assume morals to be off. Otherwise this can't happen. And Spidey is more than capable of killing when his morals are off.

I'm going with Peter.

#20 Posted by Bronze_Surfer (2985 posts) - - Show Bio

@sog7dc: Spider Sense. Can't even hit him. Beast boy could if he uses the right beast. However spiderman knocked out a dinosaur in 1 attack so there is that.

#21 Posted by SOG7dc (7814 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt:

in this rendition they are allowed their usual equip. batman has his gadgets cap has his shield green arrow and hawkeye have their bows etc. etc.

#22 Edited by schillenger420 (821 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree Spidey's capable of killing, but how's he kill either Wolverine or Deadpool. I can do massive amounts of damage to both, and I see he being able to rip deathpool literally into pieces, but looking at the picture i'm guessing it's Adamantium Wolverine, so other than knock him out repeatedly by swinging him into tree's, what's spiderman really gonna do? Even if he punches him, Spidey breaks his hand against Wolverines jaw.... Don't get me wrong, i'm pretty much a Spidey Fanboy, to the point i'd say under normal conditions he could solo, but in a too the death fight against Wolverine.... I just never could figure out a way for Spidey to kill him..

#23 Edited by SOG7dc (7814 posts) - - Show Bio

why is batman getting NO LOVE lol

#24 Posted by Derfel (249 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt said:

@schillenger420 Assume morals to be off. Otherwise this can't happen. And Spidey is more than capable of killing when his morals are off.

but morals play a big part in the hunger games, there has been tributes that prefer to die rather than killing someone else, and seeing the noble char giving up his moral believes in order to gain a day more of life makes for a great dramatic moment, moments like that translates directly into rating =P

btw, are sponsors part of this "hunger game" edition? in the hunger games they play a big role, and if they do here somehow too then charismatic chars like cap or batman may see their chances dramatically increased =P

#25 Posted by schillenger420 (821 posts) - - Show Bio

@derfel: Good point Derf.... can we get a ruling on this??? Batman could get sent all kinds of stuff, as could pretty much the rest of the good guys. This could change the whole outcome of the fight

#26 Posted by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

wolverone

#27 Edited by DangerousLoki (715 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-man takes this. His spider sense gives him the advantage of being the best at exploiting the enviroment. He has the brains to make traps, the spidey sense will keep him a step ahead of danger, and his physical stats puts him at the advantage of everyone else present here including Wolverine who is his closest rival present. In the end, if Wolvie and DP are allowed to die, then any fatal wound can kill them off and it's already proven that Spidey going all out can subdue Wolvie and if he can subdue him he can strike the killing blow.

#28 Posted by JediXMan (31227 posts) - - Show Bio

If Beast Boy plays this smart, he'd win. All he'd have to do is live in various trees as various insects. He'd just wait everybody else out.

Moderator Online
#29 Posted by RBT (4488 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman said:

If Beast Boy plays this smart, he'd win. All he'd have to do is live in various trees as various insects. He'd just wait everybody else out.

Maybe. But in the end he'll have to take the last one standing which is most likely to be Spiderman or Logan. Beast Boy doesn't have much chances against any of them.

@derfel said:

@rbt said:

but morals play a big part in the hunger games, there has been tributes that prefer to die rather than killing someone else, and seeing the noble char giving up his moral believes in order to gain a day more of life makes for a great dramatic moment, moments like that translates directly into rating =P

btw, are sponsors part of this "hunger game" edition? in the hunger games they play a big role, and if they do here somehow too then charismatic chars like cap or batman may see their chances dramatically increased =P

If morals are on, then Bruce will die before killing someone. Deadpool and Logan will be the most willing to kill.

@sog7dc Give more details like morals, sponsors etc. Sponsors can help bats and Cap very much and their chances like @derfel said will increase dramatically.

#30 Posted by tparks (5177 posts) - - Show Bio

Morals off = Spidey win. His super strength, agility, reflexes, webbing, and spider senses can't be countered by anyone else on the roster. His power set outclasses everyone by a huge majority. If morals were on, I'd say Deadpool wins because he would have the easiest time (and most fun) killing everyone.

#31 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7043 posts) - - Show Bio

Either Wolverine, Deadpool, or Beast Boy wins. Though I'm leaning to Beast Boy because, with morals off, he would just turn into a flee and jump into people's ears and turn into an elephant, killing most of the contestants instantly.

#32 Edited by SOG7dc (7814 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt:

yes sponsors are a part of this. this is just lie the books other than the fact that the characters are allowed to have their usuall gear with them.

#33 Edited by SOG7dc (7814 posts) - - Show Bio

@tparks:

has anyone considered the fact that alliances can be formed? they are formed regularly in the hunger games. I think batman red hood and deathstroke could definitely take spidey. remember deathstroke has a healing factor too. and don't forget sponsors play a role as well

#34 Posted by schillenger420 (821 posts) - - Show Bio

Since people can send stuff how about this scenario..... the Joker not wanting anyone else to kill Batman begins to impersonate all kinds of people, sending both things designed to kill off Batman's competitors, (cuzz he doesn't think Batman will actually kill anyone, and if Batman does kill someone Joker needs to be the one to force him to break that rule) and things to Batman which helps him out. In this way Batman wins but only because Joker broke the rules...... I envision lot's of food that's been secretly poisoned.....

#35 Posted by The Stegman (25488 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine>Deathstroke>Deadpool (solely due to healing factor)>Beast Boy>Batman>Spidey>Cap>Punisher>=Green Arrow=Hawkeye>Red Hood>Damian

#36 Posted by Name55555 (218 posts) - - Show Bio

with morals off it's hard to tell which alliances they would make... (except Batman and Robin)

I can see Wolverine being eliminated by some team before the final 1vs1, imo Spiderman would win this.

#37 Posted by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

Tossup between Slade and Spidey.

#38 Posted by robertloucksjr (1800 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't Wolverine and Deadpool be webbed and then drowned by Spidey?

Slade and Beast Boy also have an outside shot against Spiderman.

The others won't last long against these 5.

#39 Posted by SOG7dc (7814 posts) - - Show Bio

I think batman would spend his time trying to subdue everyone to prevent as much death as possible. batman is a key player in this he's the smartest guy in the group and that plays a big role

#40 Edited by RBT (4488 posts) - - Show Bio

Alliances will effecy this. Batman and Robin together with their usual gear which includes some explosives, electricity batrangs and knock out gas can take out many. Logan's biggest disadvatage will be unable to be part of group. He prefers to fight alone.

This way, Spidey still has a chance. But the dynamic duo's chances increase as well. Even if they do manage to wipe out everyone, it'll come down to impossible task of killing other. Seeing morals are off, Batman will kill Robin.

#41 Edited by SOG7dc (7814 posts) - - Show Bio

I can see these alliances being formed

-batman robin and Jason todd (I now he hates bruce but I think he would form an alliance given the circumstances)

-spidey, cap, and beast boy (they just have compatible personalities in my opinion)

-punisher and deathstroke

-wolverine would fight alone obviously

-deadpool couldn't any of these guys to fight with him

-green arrow and hawkeye=perfect match

#42 Posted by Jgames (1691 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman doesn't fight in the hunger game, he just find a way to escape, and kill everybody in the stadium by hacking and putting traps to kill them. Aside from that scenario wolverine ftw