Humongasaur vs The Incredible Hulk

This topic is locked from further discussion.

MirrorWave4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By MirrorWave4

- Humongosaur is one of Ben 10's aliens

- In base form : He was able to lift the Washington monument which weighs:

- 81,120 tons

VS

- This is normal Class 100 Hulk

Rules:

- Winner by K.O or Death

- Humongosaur can go Ultimate if he survives the first 2 minutes

- Who Wins?

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Hulk stomps.

MirrorWave4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

To scale this

Base: 81,120 tons vs 100 tons

- Remeber Humongosaur can grow larger and stronger like Hulk, Humongosaur has shaken off being knocked into buildings, statues, and many other things that a class 100 would have to pull off to even harm him.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By dondave

Hulk kills him

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Humongosaur has the factor of size. If he grows upto 60 ft he may win. If he goes into Ultimate form, Hulk better run.

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BlackopsX21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is this ultimate or Original Humongasaur and anyway hulk stomps his butt hard Ur so Crazy When Ben gets hit really hard or falls and looses his energy He gos back to his kid form which hulk in rage will easily stomp : Does hulk Accept hurtig kids anyone

MirrorWave4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By MirrorWave4

Edit

MirrorWave4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Humongosaur can go Ultimate

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By RBT

Humongosaur can get Ultimate... Hulk is doomed. Hulk is not one of the most agile superheroes. I don't know how he'll dodge the Ult. Humongosaur's missiles. Oh wait, he won't be able to. Ultimate Humongosaur is the alien who defeated 100s of Humongosaur(those who can easily lift 80k tons of weight) in mere matter of minutes when he's utilising least of his powers(12 ft). Imagine what he'll do when he becomes 120 ft. tall. He'll pin hulk with his fingers.

Those claiming Hulk will win, please provide reason.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Killemall

Reason why Hulk would win:

1. His feats are far better than anything Humongosaur has done.

2. Missiles?? Hulk tanks those and nukes for lol, and constantly makes him stronger.

3. 80 tons is impressive, if Hulk hadnt destroyed an asteroid twice the size of the earth, or resistant the force that could move entire planet out of orbit.

Even Way Big hasnt been anywhere close to as impressive as Hulk, not sure why people get stuffs like this from.

Also didnt mammoth totally tank Ult. Humongasaur missile? If a walking freakin elephant can, why cant Hulk.

Avatar image for rudebomberboy01
RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reason why Hulk would win:

1. His feats are far better than anything Humongosaur has done.

2. Missiles?? Hulk tanks those and nukes for lol, and constantly makes him stronger.

3. 80 tons is impressive, if Hulk hadnt destroyed an asteroid twice the size of the earth, or resistant the force that could move entire planet out of orbit.

Even Way Big hasnt been anywhere close to as impressive as Hulk, not sure why people get stuffs like this from.

Also didnt mammoth totally tank Ult. Humongasaur missile? If a walking freakin elephant can, why cant Hulk.

Hey hey, Humongosaur can go ultimate which makes him 200x stronger than his base self.. In this state he ca... Lol jkn

Hulk destroys both versions of Humongasaur simultaneously!

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#14  Edited By Lvenger

@rbt said:

Humongosaur can get Ultimate... Hulk is doomed. Hulk is not one of the most agile superheroes. I don't know how he'll dodge the Ult. Humongosaur's missiles. Oh wait, he won't be able to. Ultimate Humongosaur is the alien who defeated 100s of Humongosaur(those who can easily lift 80k tons of weight) in mere matter of minutes when he's utilising least of his powers(12 ft). Imagine what he'll do when he becomes 120 ft. tall. He'll pin hulk with his fingers.

Those claiming Hulk will win, please provide reason.

Not really. As to your Hulk lacking agility and reflexes, that's incorrect

Marvel Feature #3 and Incredible Hulk #276

Hulk has lightning Fast reflexes.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Fantastic Four #25

catching a canon head on and moving very fast for someone as big as him.

No Caption Provided

And there are more I can include. All in all your reflex advantage is out the window. And there's no way you can argue Hulk to be weaker than Humongasaur because Hulk is, well the strongest there is. If you want a comprehensive account of Hulk's feats, I'd go here:
http://www.comicvine.com/profile/theacidskull/blog/respect-the-hulk/85694/

RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By RudeBomberBoy01

A better match up would be EMH Hulk vs 2 Humungasaurus.

Avatar image for randomcharachter
randomcharachter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Nearly everybody here who says Hulk stomps is because of they don't like Ben 10.So am I.

Hulk stomps

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By laflux

Nearly everybody here who says Hulk stomps is because of they don't like Ben 10.So am I.

Hulk stomps

Nah I like Ben 10, Ben 10 Ultimate Alien and Ben 10 Alien Force. Omniverse though :(

RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Omniverse aint that bad. I actually like it..

Avatar image for deactivated-611928878d365
deactivated-611928878d365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Killemall Okay, this is probably my last post for today, damn the limits. Anyways, when exactly has an elephant shrugged of Ult. Humongosaur's missiles? And I didn't say the missiles will kill Hilk, it will irritate him, enought for UH to land a blow on him. A Humong. can lift more than 100k tons of weight. UH defeated 100s of them when he's 12ft tall. He can get 10 times more powerful than that. If you still think this is not enough to defeat Hulk, then you're wrong. Plain and simple.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

@Killemall Okay, this is probably my last post for today, damn the limits. Anyways, when exactly has an elephant shrugged of Ult. Humongosaur's missiles? And I didn't say the missiles will kill Hilk, it will irritate him, enought for UH to land a blow on him. A Humong. can lift more than 100k tons of weight. UH defeated 100s of them when he's 12ft tall. He can get 10 times more powerful than that. If you still think this is not enough to defeat Hulk, then you're wrong. Plain and simple.

I don't know anything about the Mammoth but missiles aren't going to affect Hulk in the slightest. He's shrugged off far more potent attacks and this is Savage Hulk, not the Worldbreaker Hulk that tanked an exploding planet so some missiles are doing jack all to him. Plus you're honestly misguided if you think Humongasaur stands any kind of chance against Hulk. He's stronger, more durable and has much better striking feats. And so what if he can get 10 times stronger. This quote sums up why that means nothing

"Then why do you suddenly look scared? Maybe you see that you could be ten times stronger than Hulk, and it still would not matter. Not when all Hulk has to do is become ten times as mad!!"

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Lvenger

@theacidskull: The OP claims that Humongasaur lifted the Washington monument which apparently weighs 81,250 tonnes. I do have a source confirming this however so it's not a blind statement http://www.nps.gov/wamo/faqs.htm As for whether Humongasaur lifted it, I guess we'll have to take the OP's word for it. Nonetheless it's nowhere near what Hulk is capable of.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

@theacidskull: The OP claims that Humongasaur lifted the Washington monument which apparently weighs 81,250 tonnes. I do have a source confirming this however so it's not a blind statement http://www.nps.gov/wamo/faqs.htm As for whether Humongasaur lifted it, I guess we'll have to take the OP's word for it. Nonetheless it's nowhere near what Hulk is capable of.

it still is , if we look at it from that perspective then hulk is a 15 billion tonner, or more so since he lifted a mountain that was dropped from the sky, we refer to him as class 100+, claiming that it's a 80000 tonner vs 100 is kinda faulty :P

Exactly. The OP is flawed in limiting the Savage Hulk to 100 tons since that's what he can start out lifting. It doesn't take into account his rage increasing his strength.

Mortium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Mortium

Hulk rips off Humongasaur's arms and beats him with the soggy ends.

Mortium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Mortium

Then Hulk takes Ult. Humongasaur's missiles and shoves them down his throat.

BlackopsX21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By BlackopsX21
RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By RudeBomberBoy01

@blackopsx21: Lol yeah, I don't know what the hate is with Onmiverse. It's actually... not bad.

Avatar image for deactivated-579e79a09210d
deactivated-579e79a09210d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Hulk stomps

JCD_IN_CONTROL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

No Caption Provided

Yes, he did lift the 80,000 - 100,000 ton Monument.

What's also more impressive is his durability.

No Caption Provided

- A base Humongosaur tanked these missiles.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

- After tanking these missiles he's ok.These missiles were so powerful, the shock wave was strong enough to knock over the Monument, which led Ben to save it from falling.

The episode is Season 1 of Ultimate Alien "Video Games"

@neongamewave@rbt

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He never lifted it. Not completely. He sorta pushed it back up.

Anyways, Hulk's still got the strength and durability advantage.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jcd_in_control:

Your ignorant of what the Hulk is capable of.

A weaker version of the Hulk used in this battle destroyed an Asteroid twice the size of earth with a few punches, and lifted a giant Pyramid and threw it at the west coast avengers.

Savage Hulk was bracing an 150 billion ton mountain, War Hulk while weakened was holding a planet and preventing it from collapsing "Skaar" which is bigger than earth coincidentally.

Hulk would spank Ultimate Humangasour, a couple of Highbreeds and three Rath's at the same time.........

Button it for second, actually become knowledgeable on both characters, before posting. Otherwise, don't waste other posters time spouting out rubbish.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Hulk will finish this with one hit.

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Bane_of_sith

Hulk takes humong and tosses him like he did fin fang foom,,hulk stomps him with ease

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#39 god_spawn  Moderator

Scratch that. It's actually your final warning on the matter of mismatches.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#40 god_spawn  Moderator

@mirrorwave4: So you get the notification; final warning on mismatched threads. I've had to lock enough of your threads as is.