#1 Posted by Ice Skull (73 posts) - - Show Bio

Humantorch vs Ghost Rider. I'm with Ghost Rider

#2 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah i agree plut human torch isnt invunerble to riders flame and riers stronger so yeah torch loses nto badly though but he loses.

#3 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

humantorch loses this badly as ghost rider wields hellfire.

#4 Posted by GambitO (980 posts) - - Show Bio

HUMAN TORCH vs GHOST RIDER

MMMMMMMMMMM OK

HUMAN TORCH can fly and to elevate its temperature

to the end

GHOST RIDER can resist extreme temperatures

he has great handling of weapons

all that plays becomes fire

and their punishing look makes it really dangerous

GHOST RIDER wins then in the moment in that

HUMANTORCH comes closer to GHOST RIDER

the one catches HUMAN TORCH with their chain

then him taking of the neck and he looks at it

to the eyes destroying their soul

this way GHOST RIDER keeps the victory

#5 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Human torhc can only make his fire to 1million degress compared to others that not the end lol.

#6 Posted by the creator (8559 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think that Ghost Rider can make flames as hot as the Torch but the point is moot, as the Rider appears to be pretty much immune to any and all flame damage.

His strength, endurance and other attack forms give the clear edge.

#7 Posted by Sargent Ogden (11 posts) - - Show Bio

I am with the human torch. he can reach way higher temperatures than one million degrees F. He can become hotter than a super nova. At that level Titanium melts, a planet's atmospheres ignight, and atoms are so excited that they fly apart from them self. cant get much hotter than that.

#8 Posted by the creator (8559 posts) - - Show Bio

Sargent Ogden says:

"I am with the human torch. he can reach way higher temperatures than one million degrees F. He can become hotter than a super nova. At that level Titanium melts, a planet's atmospheres ignight, and atoms are so excited that they fly apart from them self. cant get much hotter than that."

Actually Titanium does more than melt - it vapourises - turns in to gas. These are temperatures far above the boiling point of the metal.

I do not disagree that Torch can reach Nova temps - but the published data on this temp according to Marvel was 1 million degrees Farenhite.

This temp does all that you say but Ghost Rider was described as being immune to heat/fire attacks. If he immune to fire what's the Torch going to do - punch him. If the Torch tried his Nova Blast it would also leave him unable to flame on for a while while he recovers - easy prey for the Rider.

#9 Posted by Captain of 11th Squad (17 posts) - - Show Bio

Sargent Ogden says:

"I am with the human torch. he can reach way higher temperatures than one million degrees F. He can become hotter than a super nova. At that level Titanium melts, a planet's atmospheres ignight, and atoms are so excited that they fly apart from them self. cant get much hotter than that."

But Ghost Rider's hellfire harms the soul. Torch has no defense against that. Ghost Rider, fairly easy.

#10 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Um yeah. The Rider.

#11 Posted by Valkaad (2589 posts) - - Show Bio

Sargent Ogden says:

Torch's nova blast doesn't get hotter than 1 million, that is his maximum temperature. Ghost rider is a demon and has an elemental immunity to fire, no matter how hot! Torch could not hurt the Rider at all! G

#12 Posted by Eternus (692 posts) - - Show Bio

the best human torch could really do is just fly away in an upward direction.

XD

#13 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Consdering how GR is only hurt by magic, I'll say GR. His fire burns the soul, too.

#14 Posted by Eternus (692 posts) - - Show Bio

Sparda says:

"Consdering how GR is only hurt by magic, I'll say GR. His fire burns the soul, too."

yeah someone already said the soul buurning part i do believe.

XD

#15 Posted by Evil Angel (36 posts) - - Show Bio

Human Torch couldn't burn Ghost Rider but Ghost Rider could burn torch cause his is magic and burns the soul. Also he has his other powers. Ghost Rider wins no problem.

#16 Posted by GambitO (980 posts) - - Show Bio

FANTASTIC ANSWER CONGRATULATES HIM

the look agitator of GHOST RIDER

it would destroy in soul and body to HUMAN TORCHA

#17 Posted by Barry Flash (1573 posts) - - Show Bio

Jonny Blazes fire can harm Jonny Storm because its magic. While Jonny storm's fire cant hurt Jonny Blaze.

So i will go for Ghost Rider.

#18 Posted by Constantine (16044 posts) - - Show Bio

ghost rider

#19 Posted by Firestormnuclerman (2097 posts) - - Show Bio

Ghost Rider torches the Human Torch.

#20 Posted by Fresh Prince (4939 posts) - - Show Bio

GR easily

#21 Posted by spidey209 (571 posts) - - Show Bio

ghost virus as he is immune to the humantorch 's fire and he is strong enough just to kill him with bare hands

#22 Posted by bloodmist (1050 posts) - - Show Bio

GR without any trouble...he is immune to fire and HT is vulnerable to hell fire.

#23 Posted by Nighthunter (28561 posts) - - Show Bio

Ghost Rider