• 141 results
#1 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm bored :-P

Humans have no forewarning. All animals strike simultaneously worldwide. Creatures are bloodthirsty and strike to kill, obviously.

#2 Edited by JediXMan (30193 posts) - - Show Bio

Animals, since a lot of people have pets. Humans could nuke the planet, but then humans would die too. Then cockroaches rule the world, and therefore animals win.

Do microorganisms count as animals?

#3 Posted by spawn_obsessed (432 posts) - - Show Bio

alot of humans would die to start out but then i think eventually the humans would win because we have weapons

#4 Posted by Wildstar (1012 posts) - - Show Bio
@spawn_obsessed said:
"alot of humans would die to start out but then i think eventually the humans would win because we have weapons "
#5 Posted by Fortified_Hooligan (2008 posts) - - Show Bio

Early on would be a massacre in favor of animals, but eventually we would get our feet under us. Once we establish some perimeters, and have a good base to send out animal swat teams, it is just a matter of time before complete destruction. 

That means a long protracted war though. 

If you mean all animals vs all humans in one day, everybody fights until only one side is still alive, then the animals would win i think. We would need time to work out strategy to protect ourselves and plenty of opportunity for retreat.
#6 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

Let's be realistic now, we stomp.

#7 Posted by whacknasty (5608 posts) - - Show Bio

I think we would need time to set up strategy and either fortify ourselves, or somehow distribute weapons en masse....  I think most city dwellers would be soft and easily taken out by domesticated animals, and your really testy raccoon. But tribes of hunters and many third world survivors would already be tough as nails, as they say, and could probably do well until the first shipment of weapons arrived...  And then hopefully it would be a numbers vs size of threat deal after that (small animals, lizards, birds could be taken out without need for massive troop movements, while a herd of elephants or pride of lions would need some heavier backup...) 

Like above, as long as microorganisms or some other unseen/unknown threat (like Nessie or a Sasquatch) pop up, I think as long as we can rely on defensive strategies and strategic strikes, we will eventually win.
#8 Posted by inferiorego (22598 posts) - - Show Bio

I've seen the birds enough to know we'd lose at first, but humans would eventually survive

Staff
#9 Posted by Do I have to give a name? (971 posts) - - Show Bio

Humans would win. But the price of McDonald's would skyrocket. 

#10 Posted by geometry (1243 posts) - - Show Bio

I wasted precious moments of my life to read this. So I figured why not post.
#11 Posted by rein (1330 posts) - - Show Bio

40000 humans with a shotguns should be sufficient

#12 Posted by mattbryce2000 (1162 posts) - - Show Bio

no forewarning? All animals on Earth out for blood? Simultaneous strike? I don't think human are surviving this. i think the biggest problems would be birds and bugs. i think that in the first strike humanity would be crippled. plus, even if humanity survived long enough to strike back, they couldn't strike back hard enough to prevent the next breeding cycle.
#13 Posted by FLCL1 (9580 posts) - - Show Bio

spite 

the animals last a month

#14 Posted by Power NeXus (9899 posts) - - Show Bio

The animals' initial strike would be staggering, and would probably greatly reduce the human population. We would beat them once we could get organized and get fortresses and weapons, but we would still have extremely high losses.

#15 Posted by OblivionKnight (3356 posts) - - Show Bio

Humans would win after an initially big loss of life. There are so animals that carry diseases that they would give them to us but I think with our technology and weapons we could win. In all honesty the biggest problem would be bugs
#16 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9184 posts) - - Show Bio

Well if all the animals went for us, the first of us to go would be those out in the ocean. Or in the woods/jungle. However we eventual win because we have sentience. Evolution FTW! 

#17 Posted by capall (8278 posts) - - Show Bio

animal kingdom wins, there are countless bacteria, viruses, as well as other species that we as human kind have not discovered yet or even fully understand yet

#18 Posted by pooty (11010 posts) - - Show Bio
@capall:  i like your point. we may get the animals under control but the diseases they bring would kill us for years to come. and if they strike all at once with no warning they would do MASSIVE MASSIVE MASSIVE damage. if you throw in bugs,insects etc i really think they could win.
#19 Posted by Superparody (2011 posts) - - Show Bio

dont let porlos/klandicar see this... 
Humans will ultimately win in the end but it will be a long battle 

@pooty:  
do we have to count the viruses?...I mean can a virus even be blood thirsty?

#20 Posted by Lunacyde (18449 posts) - - Show Bio

Humans would be caught off guard at first, but we would end up stoping unless we are counting microorganism and deadly diseases as animals.
#21 Posted by Red_Blade (2441 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lunacyde said:
" Humans would be caught off guard at first, but we would end up stoping unless we are counting microorganism and deadly diseases as animals. "
They technically would be, they have their own Phyla
#22 Posted by Lunacyde (18449 posts) - - Show Bio

Kingdom 
Phylum 
Class 
Order 
Family 
Genus 
Species 

Am I rigth?
#23 Posted by drkhwk2001 (4433 posts) - - Show Bio

We loose all our pets turn on us, one rat bite, rabies. Animals can carry so many diseases, look at what the black plague did. Snake could bite and escape un noticed along with hundreds of other animals. And what about animals yet discovered? A poison dart frog, tiny as it is can kill like ten men wit its poison. we get smoked slowly and stealthfully.

#24 Posted by Susanoo (5909 posts) - - Show Bio

bump. And humans stomp. Scalar weapons anyone?
#25 Posted by TheBatman586 (6316 posts) - - Show Bio

Eventually humans would win, but there would be a huge loss of life. With prep, humans would stomp.

#26 Posted by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio

we lose

#27 Posted by entropy_aegis (15088 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheBatman586 said:
" With prep, humans would stomp. "

You sure do love prep dont you? i've seen you mention it in pretty much all of your posts.
#28 Posted by TheBatman586 (6316 posts) - - Show Bio
@entropy_aegis:
Yep, it counts for a lot :)
#29 Posted by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheBatman586 said:
" @entropy_aegis: Yep, it counts for a lot :) "
not on this scenario :P
#30 Posted by Daydream (2802 posts) - - Show Bio

Bacteria/Protists/Viruses are not a part of the animal kingdom.

#31 Posted by Susanoo (5909 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheBatman586 said:
"Eventually humans would win, but there would be a huge loss of life. With prep, humans would stomp. "

We don't even need prep. We have earth under surviellance with the Satellite. We can easily destroy the animals with scaler technology.
#32 Posted by Jezer (3127 posts) - - Show Bio

All animals working together in one massive attack? 

Animals win. What technology would give us a chance? While you're shooting at one animal, another would just come out of the woodworks and attack you from a different angle.  
If there was a flock of birds in the sky, and they all diveattacked people, you might be able to take out one or two - but then you're swarmed. 

The animals vastly outnumber us. In most areas, they are deadlier than us, since we grew up worrying about pussy(cat!) stuff like fashion and girlfriends and grades, instead of predators and survival. 
They are more versatile than us, since we're talking about all the different animals - moles from underground, birds from above, pets from inside, ect. 
They can mobilize better than us. 

The only thing we have on them is intelligence, but that's canceled out by the fact they're all working together in one massive assault. 
Before we can utilize it, too much of us will be dead.
#33 Posted by war of light_2814 (814 posts) - - Show Bio

this thread remind me of avatar.

#34 Posted by Billy Batson (57914 posts) - - Show Bio

Humans

#35 Posted by Yaujtapool (7577 posts) - - Show Bio

Humans will stomp.

e.g. 

#36 Posted by Jazzitup (870 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jezer said:
"All animals working together in one massive attack?  Animals win. What technology would give us a chance? While you're shooting at one animal, another would just come out of the woodworks and attack you from a different angle.  If there was a flock of birds in the sky, and they all diveattacked people, you might be able to take out one or two - but then you're swarmed.  The animals vastly outnumber us. In most areas, they are deadlier than us, since we grew up worrying about pussy(cat!) stuff like fashion and girlfriends and grades, instead of predators and survival. They are more versatile than us, since we're talking about all the different animals - moles from underground, birds from above, pets from inside, ect. They can mobilize better than us.  The only thing we have on them is intelligence, but that's canceled out by the fact they're all working together in one massive assault. Before we can utilize it, too much of us will be dead. "

Sus said it. Scalar tech nd we win.
#37 Posted by Chaos Prime (10842 posts) - - Show Bio

Animals ftw..Unless we were made to live in bunkers & wearing masks to provide defence against insects flying into our noses/ears it ends in a draw..

#38 Posted by Erik (32050 posts) - - Show Bio

Humans.  

Easily. 

#39 Posted by adamwarner42 (405 posts) - - Show Bio

Humans win. With all of our technology I would almost say Stomp.
#40 Posted by Chaos Prime (10842 posts) - - Show Bio

Insects alone would probably wipe out 80% of the population.We still havent found a cure for the later stages of Malaria :-)

#41 Posted by Erik (32050 posts) - - Show Bio
@Chaos Prime said:
" Insects alone would probably wipe out 80% of the population.We still havent found a cure for the later stages of Malaria :-) "
Nah. Humans do not even need technology for them. Fire would take care of every insect without trouble. 
#42 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio
@erik said:
"Humans.   Easily.  "

Yes. But it's the aftershock that will kill us. What about all the people who eat meat? all the business's that sell meat? they will all crash
#43 Posted by CDviper (9115 posts) - - Show Bio

i live feral most of the time (forinstance i hate clothes and will be more than fine out side in the snow in only a tank and shorts [really hairy thou like wolverine] and i would still be hot to the touch) i believe that i would be on the animals side {we are all animals} so maybe you should think about the crazy people that join up with the animals

#44 Posted by Susanoo (5909 posts) - - Show Bio
@CDviper said:
"i live feral most of the time (forinstance i hate clothes and will be more than fine out side in the snow in only a tank and shorts [really hairy thou like wolverine] and i would still be hot to the touch) i believe that i would be on the animals side {we are all animals} so maybe you should think about the crazy people that join up with the animals "

I certainly don't believe we're animals for so many reasons. True crazy people probably would join the animals side.
#45 Posted by kitsuneconundrum (208 posts) - - Show Bio

we conquered the world with a sharp stick. what do you think we can do now.

#46 Posted by Susanoo (5909 posts) - - Show Bio
@kitsuneconundrum said:
"we conquered the world with a sharp stick. what do you think we can do now."

QFT
#47 Edited by Jezer (3127 posts) - - Show Bio

I honestly can't tell if some people are serious in this thread...

I'm gonna guess no. 
#48 Posted by Reactor (2485 posts) - - Show Bio

No forewarning at all? Animals definitely get first blood, and a big one at that. We may have tech and be far more advanced, but don't kid yourself. There's way, way, way more animals than people. All of them striking at once would be catastrophic. So here's how I think it would go:

• Animals strike
  • Humans get hit hard, and a ton of people die
  • Animals take over the majority of the world
  • Humans regroup
  • Tarzan makes his appearance out of nowhere and leads the human resistance.
  • Apes eventually become the dominant of the animals
  • Planet of the Apes?
#49 Posted by Fire Star (3478 posts) - - Show Bio

Like most on this thread, the animals get the first strike. A lot of people will die, and it could be awhile before we have a chance to fight back. But eventually we should win. Although, the world would be very little afterwords. We probably wouldn't survive.
#50 Posted by NickA_94 (553 posts) - - Show Bio

I solo