Humans vs earth creatures

Kid weather

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Kid weather

who wins in this scenario where earth get's visited by rock humanoid species that is similar to humans in almost every way yet they work together and no of no such thing as racism or any ills that humans have developed.
They have Emerald beings,Ruby beings,Sapphire beings and so on and number in the 5 billions.

we have to fight but can we survive?
Can we survive?    

Kid weather

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Kid weather

No Takers?

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Dark Cloud™

Eh, this is actually one of those "stupid" type of battles, no offense. Not really something that sparks interest.

With the creatures being made of those materials, it depends on if we, humans, get to use weapons. With the weapons we're popping out here and there, I'm sure we could take majority of them out, but there's always going to be those few creatures who are capable of surviving and coming back with full-on assault which we, humans, probably wouldn't be expecting as opposed to being ready for. Like I said, it all depends on the scenario. However, humans can overcome such obstacles given the preparation time and whatnot.

[Edit]

I just reread the number of creatures. Yay for alcohol!

Considering the number of humans we have on the planet Earth (6-8 billion, right?), we may be overpowered because of each creature's composition and rate.

Avatar image for marveljackass433
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By MarvelJackAss433

Earth creature feats?

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts