• 58 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by E Man 4 (176 posts) - - Show Bio

I leaning more toward Diana in this fight,but is she durable enough to withstand Johnny novaflame,which is hotter than the sun. I don't think so.

#2 Edited by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman

#3 Posted by King Saturn (224186 posts) - - Show Bio
Wonder Woman would win... she is way stronger and faster than Johnny Storm
#4 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio
One-Above-You said:
"Wonder Woman"
#5 Posted by E Man 4 (176 posts) - - Show Bio

But, if Johnny used his Nova flame it would Vaporize Diana. She not as invulnerable as Supes.

#6 Posted by King Saturn (224186 posts) - - Show Bio
E Man 4 said:
"But, if Johnny used his Nova flame it would Vaporize Diana. She not as invulnerable as Supes."
Diana is not as durable as Superman... but she is still very durable
#7 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio

She just stepped out of Hell Fire.

She can handle Johnny storm
#8 Posted by King Saturn (224186 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"

She just stepped out of Hell Fire.

She can handle Johnny storm"
Ah Very Nice
#9 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio

(Stole the scan from Gambler :P )

#10 Posted by King Saturn (224186 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"(Stole the scan from Gambler :P )"
Oh I See

lol
#11 Posted by E Man 4 (176 posts) - - Show Bio

Hell Fire is magical,we know she has magical resistance. But I've  never known WW to fly through a sun. Keep i mind that same hell fire would hurt Superman whose is vurable to mystic attacks,yet is more durable than DIana to convenial ones.

#12 Posted by King Saturn (224186 posts) - - Show Bio
E Man 4 said:
"Hell Fire is magical,we know she has magical resistance. But I've  never known WW to fly through a sun. Keep i mind that same hell fire would hurt Superman whose is vurable to mystic attacks,yet is more durable than DIana to convenial ones."
Solid Thoughts... but I still think Diana's speed and strength is too much for Johnny even if her durablility isnt Superman level its close enough for her to withstand Johnny's fire
#13 Posted by E Man 4 (176 posts) - - Show Bio

Nova Blast would Vaporize Diana if Johnny can get it off in time.

#14 Posted by King Saturn (224186 posts) - - Show Bio
E Man 4 said:
"Nova Blast would Vaporize Diana if Johnny can get it off in time."
Hmmm... not sure about that
#15 Posted by E Man 4 (176 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"E Man 4 said:
Hmmm... not sure about that"
So are u sayng her Durability is on the level of Superman Captain Marvel and Thor. Keep in mind Johnny's Nova blast is hotter than the heart of an exploding sun,in a one on one fight Diana has the edge,she is too fast 4 HT,but id he got off a Nova Blast,and Diana with in range,blitzing him 4 example,I don't see her surviving that. Supes could,but not WW
#16 Posted by King Saturn (224186 posts) - - Show Bio
E Man 4 said:
"King Saturn said:
"E Man 4 said:
Hmmm... not sure about that"
So are u sayng her Durability is on the level of Superman Captain Marvel and Thor. Keep in mind Johnny's Nova blast is hotter than the heart of an exploding sun,in a one on one fight Diana has the edge,she is too fast 4 HT,but id he got off a Nova Blast,and Diana with in range,blitzing him 4 example,I don't see her surviving that. Supes could,but not WW"
I think Wonder Woman could take the Nova Blast... not sure what kind of condition she would be in after the attack though...
#17 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

Human Torch's "Super Nova" blast is nowhere near as hot as the sun (never mind an actual super-nova), sorry. If it was, he wouldn't be able to use it on Earth, let alone around people. Wonder Woman has this in the bag.

#18 Posted by E Man 4 (176 posts) - - Show Bio

The Human Touch never used his Nova blast at it peak,just in short burst he was warned about it in the movie by his sister and in an issue of the FF by Reed,if he was it ever to do so he could destroy the planet,I'll check my back issues but do remember it.

#19 Posted by E Man 4 (176 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh an keep this in mind Superman Heat vision i said to be hotter than the sun and he's used it on Earth many times,in fact in a resent issue he lost control of his heat vison and nearly vaporized Metropolis,but it didn't  destroy the EARTH. As 4 the WW/HT fight Diana would win,but if HT got off a Nova Blast in time I think it would kill her.

#20 Posted by Vance Astro (91230 posts) - - Show Bio

If Daredevil and Spider-Man beat Human Torch...Diana would destroy him.

#21 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

It's moot, since WW can speed blitz him anyway.

#22 Posted by The_MVPs (84693 posts) - - Show Bio

Thats not Hellfire. Just thought I'd correct that statement

#23 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, looks like molten metal/lava.

#24 Posted by The_MVPs (84693 posts) - - Show Bio

She was at a factor. Its a smelting pot or whatever there called.

#25 Posted by E Man 4 (176 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"If Daredevil and Spider-Man beat Human Torch...Diana would destroy him."

Keep in mind Heroes when they fight don't all ways go all out. DD and SM wern't trying to kill HT and vice versa,but if they did HT would vaporize DD and maybe SM but he's have a harder time with Peter due to his speed and spider sense.
#26 Posted by Vance Astro (91230 posts) - - Show Bio
E Man 4 said:
"Vance Astro said:
"If Daredevil and Spider-Man beat Human Torch...Diana would destroy him."

Keep in mind Heroes when they fight don't all ways go all out. DD and SM wern't trying to kill HT and vice versa,but if they did HT would vaporize DD and maybe SM but he's have a harder time with Peter due to his speed and spider sense."
Well I don't think Diana would hold back on him and even if he doesn't hold back on her he's still going to lose.She is far to fast for him to really get much of anything off.Human Torch would not vaporize DD....even if he gave it his best.
#27 Posted by Erik (32787 posts) - - Show Bio

I just don't see HT taking this one. Not without getting a lucky shot in.

#28 Posted by Gloom (3653 posts) - - Show Bio

Diana's too fast, Johnny is toast.

#29 Posted by IcePrince_X (4865 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman, she can tie Human Torch with her lasso and spin him off to Kingdom Come.

#30 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman would win normally but she couldn't withstand Johhny Nova blast if he blasted her she would be killed.

#31 Posted by Erik (32787 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't thing HT would even know what hit him.

#32 Posted by The Fabulous Frag (72 posts) - - Show Bio

Regardless of the Nova Blast, she could get to him and snap his neck before he could build up to the Nova Blast.

Also, assuming he did get off such an attack, WW is more than capable of outrunning the range of the attack as it is launch.  So regardless, I would give it to her.

Wonder Woman 9/10

#33 Posted by E Man 4 (176 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree in a fight Diana takes this one,but if Johnny gets of a Nova blast,their no way she could survive it. She's not on the level of Supes,Thor,Hulk or Captain Marvel in terms of vulnerability.

#34 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"Wonder Woman would win normally but she couldn't withstand Johhny Nova blast if he blasted her she would be killed."
Doubt it.  But even if it was powerful enough to kill her, she's way the hell faster and can ko him in one hit.
#35 Posted by Vance Astro (91230 posts) - - Show Bio
E Man 4 said:
"I agree in a fight Diana takes this one,but if Johnny gets of a Nova blast,their no way she could survive it. She's not on the level of Supes,Thor,Hulk or Captain Marvel in terms of vulnerability."
Why do people keep bringing up this damn Nova Blast as if he is smart or fast enough to actually put her in the position to be hit by it.
#36 Posted by King Saturn (224186 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"E Man 4 said:
"I agree in a fight Diana takes this one,but if Johnny gets of a Nova blast,their no way she could survive it. She's not on the level of Supes,Thor,Hulk or Captain Marvel in terms of vulnerability."
Why do people keep bringing up this damn Nova Blast as if he is smart or fast enough to actually put her in the position to be hit by it."
Agreed
#37 Posted by Erik (32787 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"E Man 4 said:
Why do people keep bringing up this damn Nova Blast as if he is smart or fast enough to actually put her in the position to be hit by it."
ZING!
#38 Posted by E Man 4 (176 posts) - - Show Bio

erik said:

"Vance Astro said:
"E Man 4 said:
ZING!"

Because there a chance however  slight that Johnny could get off his Nova Blast in time,if he does Diana's dead. But the battle is in favor of WW because of her speed. WW wins but barely. It is possible he could hit her with it.

#39 Edited by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio

She could probably dodge the Nova.

How fast can he use it and how fast is the Nova anyways?

#40 Posted by StormAmazonPhoenix (937 posts) - - Show Bio

WW wins this by the skin of her teeth, because all of her skin is ash.

#41 Edited by celmaijmen (330 posts) - - Show Bio
@E Man 4: @E Man 4 said:

" I leaning more toward Diana in this fight,but is she durable enough to withstand Johnny novaflame,which is hotter than the sun. I don't think so. "

Your a human torch fanboy i have seen all your threads in the "Firelord vs Human torch" thread you said "Johnny easily" dude your an idiot human torch is shit spiderman owned him even greengoblin owned him sandman owned him scream owned him the thing owns him everytime.Shut up with your human torch hes a retarded hero wonder women would wipe her godness ass with him.You dont know anything about the torch he doesnt just go on supernova he needs some time and diana has time to get away(even tough she doesnt need to )
#42 Posted by pooty (11139 posts) - - Show Bio

Didn't HT try that with WWHulk and wasn't Storm helping also. Her stats say: 
She can easily survive under extreme presures, freeze and heat."  It is puncture wounds she has problems with. Plus while he is building up power she could just lasso him.

#43 Posted by SirNickTheEpic (590 posts) - - Show Bio

johnny easy hes too powerful for her, good fight but torch for the win

#44 Posted by comic_book_fan (5638 posts) - - Show Bio

if she can blitz she wins if not torch has a chance.

#45 Posted by SirNickTheEpic (590 posts) - - Show Bio

johnny hands down shes not faster, and he can dehydrate her the same as she hulk then super nova, also johnny has faced worse and won but lets be honest its not going to be a fight johnny will simply sweet talk her grab a bite to eat and the real action would be in the bed room XD

#46 Posted by dondave (37405 posts) - - Show Bio

Diana

#47 Posted by Evil Incarnate (3832 posts) - - Show Bio

johnny hands down shes not faster, and he can dehydrate her the same as she hulk then super nova, also johnny has faced worse and won but lets be honest its not going to be a fight johnny will simply sweet talk her grab a bite to eat and the real action would be in the bed room XD

You do know hat that version of Wonder Woman had sisterhood with fire meaning that she's fireproof.

#48 Edited by Evil Incarnate (3832 posts) - - Show Bio

For Johnny to have any chance of winning this she'd have to sit back and do nothing.

#49 Posted by Pokeysteve (8299 posts) - - Show Bio

Torch can't win this. She's way out of his fight class. Even if she sits back and lets him supernova, her bracelets block that easy. She also has him beat in every single stat except energy projection.

#50 Edited by Immortal777 (7582 posts) - - Show Bio

WW easily