User Lists: 0

without the cosmic rod Starfire wins this, with it, Johnny wins this

xxironspiderxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Johnny wins. She can't take Nova much less His flame that can burn to the opposite of absolute zero which is hot enough to melt space and time, even possibly rupture the multiverse. He used it to kill Dr. Doom and melt his armor (took hits from heavy hitters). HT takes the dub easy unless she can do the same

ivan_jimenez86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MISMATCH!!!

Starfire is way too physically strong & durable & fast for the Human Torch to even get a fireball in. Even if he dies somehow manage to hit her, she would either absorb it or tank it. Regarding the novablast, she has fought Kryptonians and absorb and tanked their heat vision, so his last resort isn't doing much or at all to her. However, her novablast will kill him!

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb52f8f25413
deactivated-5bb52f8f25413

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Maybe Johnny...

RockyWocky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By RockyWocky
Avatar image for deactivated-59dfd33ed3601
deactivated-59dfd33ed3601

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One would assume that Starfire would just absorb his blasts then blitz and snaps his neck. I mean she has too many advantages for someone like Johnny come on.

Avatar image for marygcrisostomo
marygcrisostomo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Starfire

Kymilia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Kymilia

Starfire, she's superior to him in every way.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Starfire eats him

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for sar_annihilator
SAR_Annihilator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for intentdebatthor
IntentDebatThor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Torch. I've yet to see anything impressive for Starfire, and Torch has handled much tougher opponents.

MarvelBible803

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Starfire could just stand there and he’d be fueling her up, her super are strength is enough to supplement him but with if you’re all trying to make him stronger say go super nova or cosmic Johnny he’d still be giving her the energy she needs to take him out and a planet or two.

Emperor969

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Emperor969

Starfire Stomps Extremely Hard For Now, But I Think that Marvel Should Definitely Amp All Members Of the Fantastic Four and Especially Johnny, Like Seriously, They Have Villains that are more Powerful Than X-Men's Villains(Such as Doom, Kang, Annihilus, Galactus, Terrax, Abraxas, Marques Of Death, Impossible Man, Molecule Man etc), yet half of them are weak expect for Thing and Sue. (Just Make Reed being able to use his Crazy Weapons and Gadgets easily and summon them automatically to his Fights just Like how Iron Man automatically summons his Armors and have Johnny Storm as Powerful and Fast as Jim Hammond's Human Torch which makes 100% Sense, Basically Fight and Travel Faster Than Light and Shoot Nova\Fire that are capable of Over Taxing and Burning\Knocking Out the Likes Of Sentry which is something that Jim Hammond Already did).

Avatar image for deactivated-62bb20d3566c2
deactivated-62bb20d3566c2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

Starfire Stomps Extremely Hard For Now, But I Think that Marvel Should Definitely Amp All Members Of the Fantastic Four and Especially Johnny, Like Seriously, They Have Villains that are more Powerful Than X-Men's Villains(Such as Doom, Kang, Annihilus, Galactus, Terrax, Abraxas, Marques Of Death, Impossible Man etc), yet half of them are weak expect for Thing and Sue. (Just Make Reed being able to use his Crazy Weapons and Gadgets easily just Like how Iron Man automatically summon his Armors and have Johnny Storm as Powerful and Fast as Jim Hammond's Human Torch which makes 100% Sense, Basically Fight and Travel Faster Than Light and Shoot Nova\Fire that are capable of Over Taxing and Burning\Knocking Out the Likes Of Sentry which is something that Jim Hammond Already did).

Johnny stalemated him back in the day and he has an in universe reason for getting stronger. He has also displayed nova level heat on multiple occasions as well as having statements of burning as hot as a star. Reed has some impressive feats as well against guys like Doom, Annihilus, clone of Hercules, Grey Gargoyle etc.

Scarlet_Wiccan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperor969 said:

Starfire Stomps Extremely Hard For Now, But I Think that Marvel Should Definitely Amp All Members Of the Fantastic Four and Especially Johnny, Like Seriously, They Have Villains that are more Powerful Than X-Men's Villains(Such as Doom, Kang, Annihilus, Galactus, Terrax, Abraxas, Marques Of Death, Impossible Man etc), yet half of them are weak expect for Thing and Sue. (Just Make Reed being able to use his Crazy Weapons and Gadgets easily just Like how Iron Man automatically summon his Armors and have Johnny Storm as Powerful and Fast as Jim Hammond's Human Torch which makes 100% Sense, Basically Fight and Travel Faster Than Light and Shoot Nova\Fire that are capable of Over Taxing and Burning\Knocking Out the Likes Of Sentry which is something that Jim Hammond Already did).

Like Noobmaster said above Johnny matched Jim in the 60's and has grown so much since then it's not even funny while I'm not sure Jim has plusdI'm pretty sure Johnny has way more feats and better feats to scale from.

And lol at FF being weak and needing amps, Sue, Ben and Johnny are all high tiers (I'd like for Johnny to be written more powerful or competent) and even though they're currently written like they're still in the 60's in their main book I'm pretty sure their new writer will write them better next year.

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@scarlet_wiccan:

And lol at FF being weak and needing amps, Sue, Ben and Johnny are all high tiers (I'd like for Johnny to be written more powerful or competent) and even though they're currently written like they're still in the 60's in their main book I'm pretty sure their new writer will write them better next year.

Facts

Avatar image for marygcrisostomo
marygcrisostomo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Human Torch wins

MarvelBible803

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We can all know Starfire is faster and stronger than Johnny her meta-genetics she was born to absorb radiation but the thing is if you look at Blackfire her power is purple instead of green because she was experimented on longer so her fire power is more hotter and stronger. So if Johnny goes super nova she won’t die but she won’t be able to take the heat like black fire would and pass out. But if you also take the new Titans show her powers are blue which means her bolts are stronger and hotter because we all should know blue fire is hotter than red or orange. It could really go either way but since Kori has better combat skills she wins in my opinion.

Avatar image for deactivated-6206206653a0c
deactivated-6206206653a0c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Torch. I've yet to see anything impressive for Starfire, and Torch has handled much tougher opponents.

super_hero_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By super_hero_fan

Johnny, he has faced much more dangerous threats, like the Annihilation wave