This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Bones (16 posts) - - Show Bio

to death

#2 Posted by Bones (16 posts) - - Show Bio

i think that human torch would would win

#3 Posted by Owen_Porter (83268 posts) - - Show Bio

I hate the Hulk, but I still think he could win.

#4 Posted by Prodigal Son (3472 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, after Planet Hulk, with Hulk surviving at ground zero of a bomb blast that killed hundreds (thousands?/millions?), I don't think he'd have a problem with Torch, even if he went Nova.

#5 Posted by Bloodpulse (5 posts) - - Show Bio

Seriously, you cant even compare the two. Theres no way in hell that Human Torch would even have a chance to the hulks unlimited strength.....besides the hulk dosent get burned

#6 Posted by Bane_delete (804 posts) - - Show Bio

ok so i think this put's this bsttle to sleep hulk win's

#7 Posted by Buckshot (18871 posts) - - Show Bio

Bloodpulse says:

"Seriously, you cant even compare the two. Theres no way in hell that Human Torch would even have a chance to the hulks unlimited strength.....besides the hulk dosent get burned"

Your name reminds me of this guy:

#8 Posted by Satyrquaze (4542 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk walk through inferno... Hulk smash fire-guy... Hulk bored... Hulk versus threads getting very tired... even Hulk getting bored of them.

It is important to note that by the time Hulk gets to Johnny (be it by running to by jumping, he's been burnt to a near cinder, but he snaps Johnny's neck quite easily and then heals.

#9 Posted by Octagon Enigma (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

Supernova wouldn't really have an effect on Hulk, since his healing factor is quick enough to render all the flames useless.

#10 Posted by Magicalmoment (1516 posts) - - Show Bio

hulk wins through a thunderclap

#11 Edited by Ganseki (108 posts) - - Show Bio

I think that the hulk would win because when the human torch surges flames at him he doesn't get burn the hulk he can heal

#12 Posted by angryvigilante (1448 posts) - - Show Bio

They have fought before one on one and Torch lost.

#13 Posted by Havoc@Heaven (105 posts) - - Show Bio

I backing up torch if he's blood lusted. Unless hulk's getting backed up by the writer. Blood lusted means torch can cut loose. Super Nova can waste a planet and I betting Hulk is not gonna survive that. 

#14 Posted by Spidertheking (382 posts) - - Show Bio
@Havoc@Heaven said:
" I backing up torch if he's blood lusted. Unless hulk's getting backed up by the writer. Blood lusted means torch can cut loose. Super Nova can waste a planet and I betting Hulk is not gonna survive that.  "
Hulk won't survive a planet getting wasted huh? Thats why in planet hulk when hulk got his planet blew up he survived? I think someone else said it; the hulk can't burn. I read an issue where the hulk was tossed into the sun, survived, and jumped back to earth.(THE EFFING SUN DUDE!!)  Johnny Storm has no chance against the Hulk all Johnny can do is annoy Hulk more, and more making Hulk angrier which is just causing fuel to the fire for the Human torch(No joke intended) Hulk wins this in all ways.
#15 Posted by xmenfallen (1355 posts) - - Show Bio

human torch will win but it will be power draining for him

#16 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio

Thunderclap ftw....=]

#17 Edited by Havoc@Heaven (105 posts) - - Show Bio
@Spidertheking:  
You should looked up what's super Nova is. A super Nova can humble any hero on earth.  
The planet in planet hulk never blew up, "   the vessel used to send Hulk to Sakaar explodes, killing millions in Sakaar's capital, including his pregnant queen, Caiera, and the damage to the tectonic plates nearly destroys the planet."
And You sure the Hulk can survive within the sun? Because I'm pretty sure he can't, unless he's protected by someone or enchantment. 
You throw Hulk anywhere near the sun and he'll turn to crisp. Johnny powers are more destructive than Hulk's any person with common knowledge knows that. hulk-fans overate him. If Johnny just cut loose and forget about the hero crap. He can nova nuke a city with Hulk within in a matter of moments. 

The only reason why Hulk has a chance against heroes with powers like that is because most of them hold back from endangering bystanders.
#18 Posted by Surge2477 (1101 posts) - - Show Bio

Johnny won't win this & I didn't know that a nova flare was capable of wasting a whole PLANET? It was written that he can destroy a small moon. not a whole planet.  

The hulk has resisted extreme temperatures before & even had his flesh burned off in which he grew his skin back within seconds. a nova flare will completely drain Johnny in which he will be a sitting duck. besides, can he even witstand the concussive force of a thunderclap? I think not.  

Hulk Wins this. 
#19 Posted by Surge2477 (1101 posts) - - Show Bio

hulk has survived the impact of a ground zero nuclear explosion, energy bursts from the sentry, he even grows stronger from additional radiation..  

i think johnny is a funny character. i just don't see him winning this fight. we have not even discussed which version of the hulk this is. If it's the worldbreaker (who's calm strength level is well over 100 tons) the johnny has very little chance to with this battle, especially to the death.
#20 Posted by GT-Man (4054 posts) - - Show Bio

SUPER-SONIC-CLAP

#21 Posted by DealBreaker (30 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk has already taken a point blank Nova Blast in Fantastic Four #535  johnny has no chance of beating hulk.

#22 Posted by TheBatman586 (6316 posts) - - Show Bio

Against classic Hulk, Johnny has a VERY SLIGHT chance. Against Planet, World War, or Worldbreaker Hulk, he dies in a few seconds.

#23 Posted by Havoc@Heaven (105 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk can be burned. He can resist , but he still can be burned. Hulk's not immune to fire like ghost rider. If nothing is holding Johnny back. and Hulk is in ground Zero of the Super Nova. The explosion can literally override Hulk's heal factor,  I think it should be enough to kill the Hulk, though it would be exhausting for Johnny.  Being able to lift a mountain doesn't help you when you being incinerated. 

#24 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@spidey 15 said:
" Thunderclap ftw....=] "
#25 Posted by dannyjonesy (17 posts) - - Show Bio

@Spidertheking:

You should looked up what's super Nova is. A super Nova can humble any hero on earth.

The planet in planet hulk never blew up, " the vessel used to send Hulk to Sakaar explodes, killing millions in Sakaar's capital, including his pregnant queen,

Caiera

, and the damage to the

tectonic plates

nearly destroys the planet."

And You sure the Hulk can survive within the sun? Because I'm pretty sure he can't, unless he's protected by someone or enchantment.

You throw Hulk anywhere near the sun and he'll turn to crisp. Johnny powers are more destructive than Hulk's any person with common knowledge knows that. hulk-fans overate him. If Johnny just cut loose and forget about the hero crap. He can nova nuke a city with Hulk within in a matter of moments.

The only reason why Hulk has a chance against heroes with powers like that is because most of them hold back from endangering bystanders.

Well that's just bull since Torch goes nova and gives Hulk everything he's got...the best it does is calm him down and Torch is completely drained after...end of story, hulk beats torch when they are blood lusted...you lose. Also Torch does this after Hulk already fights and beats down Thing.

#26 Posted by SirNickTheEpic (486 posts) - - Show Bio

torch will just dehydrate hulk till he passes out then fly him of the planet.... johnny can also melt hulk faster than he can heal

#27 Posted by Franchise1590 (293 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk should win this by tanking Nova blasts and Ripping apart the drained Johnny. Invisible Woman has much better powers and a much better shot at Hulk than her baby brother.

#28 Posted by solon (421 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk.

#29 Posted by TheAmazingImmortalMan (2511 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk should win this by tanking Nova blasts and Ripping apart the drained Johnny. Invisible Woman has much better powers and a much better shot at Hulk than her baby brother.

QFT

#30 Edited by Visemoon (333 posts) - - Show Bio

@sirnicktheepic: no he can't. Johnny has giving all he had against Hulk multiple times and done absolutely nothing to Hulk. Scan above proves that. Plus there are other examples as well.

We've been through this a few months ago. Either you forgot or chosen to ignore it

#31 Edited by SirNickTheEpic (486 posts) - - Show Bio

@visemoon: what about the new johnny, and also johnny didn't try to dehydrate hulk

#32 Posted by GodTriggerHulk (1911 posts) - - Show Bio

@sirnicktheepic:

Dehydration is a side effect of Johnny's flame, any time he's ever been up against The Hulk he's tried to dehydrate him, consciously or not. So no that wouldn't work.

#33 Posted by GhostRavage (7576 posts) - - Show Bio

Mismatch. Human Torch can't do anything to Hulk... I mean... Literally.

#34 Posted by comic_book_fan (4478 posts) - - Show Bio

@godtriggerhulk:

no it's due to his heat manipulation not his actual flame.

#35 Posted by GodTriggerHulk (1911 posts) - - Show Bio

@comic_book_fan:

Does his flame not generate heat? Why would he generate flame at all if these supposed "heat manipulation" dehydration waves were more potent?

#36 Posted by SirNickTheEpic (486 posts) - - Show Bio

@godtriggerhulk:

johnny can control the heat as well so he can super boil blood too he just needs to focus just the same as he can create flame decoys, fly and set other things on fire through though.

#37 Edited by Visemoon (333 posts) - - Show Bio

@godtriggerhulk said:

Dehydration is a side effect of Johnny's flame, any time he's ever been up against The Hulk he's tried to dehydrate him, consciously or not. So no that wouldn't work.

2nd that. Sirnick doesn't seem the grasp that. Hulk does not get heatstroke, Hulk does not get heat exhaustion, Hulk does not get sun burn. Hulk is in a whole other level than She Hulk.

Now let us count how man times Hulk has beaten Johnny lol

#38 Posted by darkseid1006 (1388 posts) - - Show Bio

I much prefare torch but I have to go with hulk here he's just to durable

#39 Posted by SirNickTheEpic (486 posts) - - Show Bio

@visemoon:

hulk has blood and he need water just like a human yes he wont suffer from sun burn or anything but he can be knocked out or pass out johnny turns up the heat super boild hulks blood or dehydrates him and its over

#40 Posted by Visemoon (333 posts) - - Show Bio

@visemoon:

hulk has blood and he need water just like a human yes he wont suffer from sun burn or anything but he can be knocked out or pass out johnny turns up the heat super boild hulks blood or dehydrates him and its over

we have been over this a few month ago. Either you forgot or have chosen to ignore it. You have admitted in the past you know very little about the Jaded Giant. Hulk does not need water, Hulk (Recently) does not need to breath. Hulk does not food or rest.

As I told you before, do some research on Hulk. Johnny doesnt stand a chance, because this is all Hulk has to do...

#41 Posted by comic_book_fan (4478 posts) - - Show Bio

@godtriggerhulk:

it does but he can generate the heat without being flamed on.

but hulk does win with little trouble.

#42 Edited by SideburnGuru (1335 posts) - - Show Bio

Seems like a stomp to me.

Hasn't Hulk been IN the sun, or carried it? I'm pretty sure he did something ridiculous like that. I don't see Torch stopping him.

#43 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (14194 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk.