#1 Posted by Xmen_forever (1909 posts) - - Show Bio

Who wins?

#2 Posted by StormAmazonPhoenix (937 posts) - - Show Bio

Johnny rather easily

#3 Posted by Cezar_TheScribe (2614 posts) - - Show Bio
Johnny Storm

Flambé, Barbeque, or, Grilled, which way do you like yours?

#4 Posted by MrDirector786 (43493 posts) - - Show Bio

This is in the wrong forum.

#5 Posted by celmaijmen (330 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends what electro.Electro from the animated series took on the entire shield and captain americas crew plus spiderman.human torch cannot beat that electro

#6 Posted by Omega Ray Jay (7659 posts) - - Show Bio

If Electro can deliver a critical blow before Johnny can transform id say it could do the trick

#7 Posted by celmaijmen (330 posts) - - Show Bio
@Omega Ray Jay said:
" If Electro can deliver a critical blow before Johnny can transform id say it could do the trick "
He surely does since his blow will travel with the speed of lighting
#8 Posted by Spidertheking (381 posts) - - Show Bio

Electro's an Idiot, and idiot, and Johnny's a arrogant douche so..... I gotta go with a tie 

It's a tie {5-5}

#9 Posted by pulamea (247 posts) - - Show Bio

How the hell is human torch going to defeat electro?Electro's attacks should travel with the speed of lighting and he all he has to do is unload a blow on human torch and is gone Johnny is just a human when it comes to durability

#10 Posted by wkar (205 posts) - - Show Bio

@pulamea said:

How the hell is human torch going to defeat electro?Electro's attacks should travel with the speed of lighting and he all he has to do is unload a blow on human torch and is gone Johnny is just a human when it comes to durability

I think same thing.

#11 Posted by BringnIt (3809 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends on what version of Electro. Any of the more powerful versions would take Johnny. Including the current version. That said, this is an old thread.

#12 Posted by LordStoop (514 posts) - - Show Bio

Johnny with the Cosmic control rod can't loose to Electro

#13 Posted by spiderpool94 (467 posts) - - Show Bio

Human Torch seems more powerful

#14 Posted by UltraSuperTrooper (676 posts) - - Show Bio

I like my Electro grilled :). HT FTW

#15 Posted by SirNickTheEpic (589 posts) - - Show Bio

electros a dumbass tho johnny is no slouch where theres heat he is in his element and heat is everywhere morals off electro dies

#16 Posted by MarlboroMan (1591 posts) - - Show Bio

They both can one shot each other

#17 Posted by IheartZombies92 (2200 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by SirNickTheEpic (589 posts) - - Show Bio

morals of johnny would pull the plug on electro 1st but with morals probably not

#19 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (10247 posts) - - Show Bio

I think this could go either way. Johnny's flight and aerial agility is a nice advantage, but Electro has the faster attack. I'm 50/50 on this one without details.

#20 Posted by EVIL_TERMINATOR666 (100 posts) - - Show Bio

Human Torch....FTW.....

#21 Edited by Zjun_ (490 posts) - - Show Bio

Human Torch has a huge speed and flight advantage while both of their energy projection levels may remain the equivalent to each other. Although one-shotting each-other is quite possible, and Electro zapping Johnny to death is possible too. Though I'm still giving the majority to Johnny because he has range.

Mr. Z~kun

#22 Posted by Sufferthorn (1739 posts) - - Show Bio

If Electro can get a decent hit on the Torch it'll be over quickly, Human Torch(other than his flame-resistant suit and powers of fire) has the anatomical abilities of a normal human, who also happens to have some good combat training.

Electricity could stop his heart if he hits, but to do that he needs the jump on em. Otherwise torchie can just fire-ball em.

#23 Edited by ELECTR0 (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Electro would easily win. Even if he misses with his bolt the sound alone would blow out Human Torch's ear drums and disorient him giving Electro more time to fire another. Plus Electro can fly, become intangible and move at the speed of light if he wants to. It just requires precious use of stored juice which is his biggest weakness. Sure Max Dillon is not a genius when it comes to combat tactics but he is very smart when it comes to understanding electronics.

#24 Edited by Strider92 (16238 posts) - - Show Bio

Electro on account of his intangibility

#25 Posted by FUKUTORA (10 posts) - - Show Bio

@strider92: I think Electro can become intangible to physical attacks not to fire atracks.When heat goes threw Electro will agitate the Molecules in the air charged by Electro's electric body and mess with his molecules.

#26 Posted by dondave (35988 posts) - - Show Bio

Electro