Tesseract

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Tesseract
@Warlord said:
" @JediXMan: LMAO , maybe because the people who he charges at are FAR MORE durable than Wally , huh ? Look , even a depowered Juggy caused giant explosions when charged into some trolls , and he literally busted through some creatures in the cave !
@Zoom: Flagged for flagging ! LOLOL n ROFLMAO !!!!!! Find better excuses !!! "
Wally is has super durability, and juggernaut wont even have time to touch him...also since juggernaut needs air now, it's an easy win for Flash, you lost...deal with it.
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By Sherlock

wtf happened to juggs that hes all sissy now?And why are starfire and human torch even here

SilverMan91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#53  Edited By SilverMan91

Juggs will never be able to touch flash, and only because of his recent depowerment would flash be able to beat him (for reasons stated above) but if it were fullied power juggs this fight would really never end, juggs can't touch flash and flash cant do anything to harm him. but recent versions, flash curbstomps withease our poor little juggs.

SpidermanWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 13

#54  Edited By SpidermanWins

Flash Lightning power + johnny supernova = KOd juggy and dead starfire. from there they just take off his helmet and burn a hole through his skull

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#55  Edited By Zoom
@MrDirector786 said:
" @Zoom said:
" @Warlord  Flagged for trolling. "
Thank you. Just in case you didn't know, Warlord is actually GamorasBigDaddy on a new account. I'd flag him too but I can't flag posts because I abused the flagging system several months ago when the karma system was made and I was completely ignorant of it until about 2 or 3 months ago "

That actually makes a lot of sense, thanks.
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#56  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@Zoom said:
" @MrDirector786 said:
" @Zoom said:
" @Warlord  Flagged for trolling. "
Thank you. Just in case you didn't know, Warlord is actually GamorasBigDaddy on a new account. I'd flag him too but I can't flag posts because I abused the flagging system several months ago when the karma system was made and I was completely ignorant of it until about 2 or 3 months ago "
That actually makes a lot of sense, thanks. "
It actually does.
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By difficlus

Seriously since flash can run over 100 times the speed of light and has infinite mass punch which KOed a White Martian (who have kryptonian level durability) and even hurt superman with one blow , hence he wins because when travelling at those speed to literally gain infinite mass. like the write of flash said "if you play a speedster accurately no one can defeat them because by the time you say 'it's the flash' before you thought out the 'it' you're already done for". so in a fraction of a second, probably nanoseconds flash sucks air from juggs lungs and takes off he's helmet and before Starfire cna even react he punches her 100 million times using Infinite Mass Punch (and trust me he can hit faster than that) which causes instant death or he vibrates her atoms so she explodes. or he cna take off juggs helmet, run to doctor strange's hideout and steals a weapon powerful enough to affect him. and he can do that because he can circle the earth 1000 times in a second.  

http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/.../tesbluespe.jpg  (to do that he would have to move at twice the speed of light as Beijing is 20 000 km from Buenos Aires. and that was just a test run not a battle) 

in order to save all those people he would have to move 1 thousand times the speed of light.  moving at those types of speed (near light speed to over) with he's reaction time (he said he can squeeze 2 months in 1 second( http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee305/Wally_Respect3/squyea2.jpg----- http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff164/WallyWestRespect/hintlght.jpg).) he would literally have 2 week waiting for juggernaut to lower he's feet to cause an earthquake or move hes hands together for a thunderclap. which he can easily outrun or vibrate through. 

RESPECT THE FLASH!  

EDIT: did i mention he can steal the speed of others. SO before or even after juggs gains momentum he steals his speed turning him into a statue. he does the same to Starfire allowing human torch to do as he pleases with him and goes off on he's business because they only move after he restores their speed. ( http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff102/Wally_Respect2/plansec.jpg )

Soloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Soloman

Flash solos.

SirNickTheEpic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

torch can solo too, whats with all the hate hes easily one of the most power heroes, control of heat and fire, that's unlimited possibilities and also he has the cosmic control rod his flame is now cosmic and he's silver surfer power

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team One.

Wally robs Juggernaut of his momentum or BFR's him, whilst Torch beats Starfire.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I just realized. This whole Juggernaut always wins and he has unstoppable momentum is really one of the dumbest arguements(Though I may be looking at this wrong). If the character knows that he has an unstoppable momentum then why don't they just pick him up? What is he going to do run on air?

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By darkseid1006

Flash is the best here.

He can speed steal juggernaut and then the best bit is he can do it again as juggs has infinite kinetic energy and he will just continuously get faster and faster,he is already way FTL normally.

So Wally speed blitzes starfire and throws in a couple hundred IMPs (not like it would need that many to put here down but hey why not let flash throw a hundred?)

And there are a couple of ways flash could take juggs IIRC he now needs to breath so flash just creates a vacume and he could remove his helmet and proccead to IMP his face although juggs durability may be to good for that not seen much of current juggernaut TBH.

Avatar image for baron_von_santa
Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

i am with darkseid

ivan_jimenez86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash's team wins, but the Human Torch is the weakest link here!

Juggernaunt could be bfr easily by Flash, who sends him to the Speed Force! Or, he could just as easily zap all of Juggernaunt's speed, effectively immobilizing him. He may have "unstoppable" momentum during his fight, but without movements, how exactly would he fight any opponents?

Starfire destroys Human Torch without effort! She would put out his flame!

Flash MURDERS Starfire without effort! His outrageous speed, mixed with his creative speed-related moves would give him and his team the easy victory!