There is time for preparation.          

Warlord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Warlord

LOL , Juggy puts his shields up and creates earthquakes , Flash knocks himself out , then Juggy thunderclaps the fire from Jonny , and then spares a drink in a bar with Starfire ... and you know what is going to happen after this :D LOLOL !!!

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#3  Edited By Zoom

First of all the Juggernaut can't create earthquakes. 

Second of all what makes you think earthquakes will have any effect on a guy who can run up the side of buildings or who can do this 

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#4  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Flash solos.

Avatar image for greenlantern555
GreenLantern555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By GreenLantern555

Flash takes "Juggy's" helmet off (he can't trip Warlord, btw) speed blitzes him, them takes out Starfire before Johnny even gets there. ;-)

angryvigilante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By angryvigilante

Team 1

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@GreenLantern555 said:
" Flash takes "Juggy's" helmet off (he can't trip Warlord, btw) speed blitzes him, them takes out Starfire before Johnny even gets there. ;-) "
He wouldn't even need to do that stuff. Flash could create a vacuum and take away his oxygen (current Juggernaut still needs air)
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#8  Edited By sexy_merc

Human Torch is going to get destroyed but Wally can solo.

mrbobdobalina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By mrbobdobalina

Human Torch can take down Starfire. I don't see Flash taking down Juggernaut. The speed of light will help, but with Juggernaut's durability he can take Flash's punches. They will stalemate.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@Sexy Merc said:
" Human Torch is going to get destroyed but Wally can solo. "
I see Johnny getting blitzed by Starfire.
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By sexy_merc
@JediXMan said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
" Human Torch is going to get destroyed but Wally can solo. "
I see Johnny getting blitzed by Starfire. "
I could see that as well.
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@mrbobdobalina said:
" Human Torch can take down Starfire. I don't see Flash taking down Juggernaut. The speed of light will help, but with Juggernaut's durability he can take Flash's punches. They will stalemate. "
1. Torch isn't as fast as Starfire. He's probably less durable too.
2. Juggernaut isn't as durable anymore.
3. As I said, Flash could literally suck the air from Juggernaut's lungs. He needs oxygen now.
4. He needs a lot of room to actually gain enough momentum to actually be "unstoppable."
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Zoom

Juggernaut can't take Flash's punches.  Not anymore. 

Wally makes a tornado with his hand and koes Starfire before taking down the Juggernaut by throwing cars at him at mach 50.
mrbobdobalina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By mrbobdobalina
@JediXMan said:
" @mrbobdobalina said:
" Human Torch can take down Starfire. I don't see Flash taking down Juggernaut. The speed of light will help, but with Juggernaut's durability he can take Flash's punches. They will stalemate. "
1. Torch isn't as fast as Starfire. He's probably less durable too. 2. Juggernaut isn't as durable anymore. 3. As I said, Flash could literally suck the air from Juggernaut's lungs. He needs oxygen now. 4. He needs a lot of room to actually gain enough momentum to actually be "unstoppable." "
Please, stop being bias. Provide scans to support your claims. Post scans for both parties, proving exactly why one is superior to the other.
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@mrbobdobalina said:
" @JediXMan said:
" @mrbobdobalina said:
1. Torch isn't as fast as Starfire. He's probably less durable too. 2. Juggernaut isn't as durable anymore. 3. As I said, Flash could literally suck the air from Juggernaut's lungs. He needs oxygen now. 4. He needs a lot of room to actually gain enough momentum to actually be "unstoppable." "
Please, stop being bias. Provide scans to support your claims. Post scans for both parties, proving exactly why one is superior to the other. "
Pick up a recent comic and don't base your opinion on the "Ultimate Guide to the X-Men." And don't call me bias.

But fine:

No Caption Provided

I don't have the full picture. He almost drowned because he needs air and he's too heavy to swim.
mrbobdobalina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By mrbobdobalina
@JediXMan:  And why exactly couldn't, while Flash is running around him, stomp his foot on the ground, shaking the ground, and cause Flash to lose his footing?
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@mrbobdobalina said:
" @JediXMan:  And why exactly couldn't, while Flash is running around him, stomp his foot on the ground, shaking the ground, and cause Flash to lose his footing? "
Because Juggernaut can't move at the speed of light? That's a good reason. 

Flash can move faster than light. Juggernaut has no feats to compare that to.

Barry and Wally can vibrate their molecules through objects (though Wally makes any object he passes through explode). Barry was able to time travel (with no outside help) I believe two or ten seconds into the future to "outrun" a black ring. And Barry admitted that Wally is faster than him.
mrbobdobalina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By mrbobdobalina
@JediXMan said:
" @mrbobdobalina said:
" @JediXMan:  And why exactly couldn't, while Flash is running around him, stomp his foot on the ground, shaking the ground, and cause Flash to lose his footing? "
Because Juggernaut can't move at the speed of light? That's a good reason. 

Flash can move faster than light. Juggernaut has no feats to compare that to. Barry and Wally can vibrate their molecules through objects (though Wally makes any object he passes through explode). Barry was able to time travel (with no outside help) I believe two or ten seconds into the future to "outrun" a black ring. And Barry admitted that Wally is faster than him. "
I understand how fast Wally can move, but the fact that Juggernaut has the durability to stand up to his punches accounts for something. I can't believe you would want to ignore that. It's ridiculous.
Tesseract

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Tesseract
@mrbobdobalina said:
What makes you think he would even have time to react before Flash reaches him?Plus in the scan above he running across falling debris and taking kinetic energy out of it....i think he can manage an earthquake.
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@mrbobdobalina: 

.... I ignored nothing. He IS NOT that durable anymore. He was knocked back by a troll!
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Zoom

Because the Flash can run around the planet a half dozen times, grab a pizza and eat it before the Juggernaut could stomp his foot. 

Also because, as I showed, uneven ground or no ground at all doesn't cause the Flash to lose his footing.  We're talking about a dude who can run on water here.

mrbobdobalina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By mrbobdobalina
@JediXMan said:
" @mrbobdobalina:   .... I ignored nothing. He IS NOT that durable anymore. He was knocked back by a troll! "
Is that something recent? It could have just been plot. He could have been knocked back by a troll, but in a more recent issue he could have tanked something far bigger than that. It all depends on the consistency, and Juggernaut has more consistency being durable enough to take anything that Flash can throw compared to him not being so durable.
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@mrbobdobalina said:
" @JediXMan said:
" @mrbobdobalina:   .... I ignored nothing. He IS NOT that durable anymore. He was knocked back by a troll! "
Is that something recent? It could have just been plot. He could have been knocked back by a troll, but in a more recent issue he could have tanked something far bigger than that. It all depends on the consistency, and Juggernaut has more consistency being durable enough to take anything that Flash can throw compared to him not being so durable. "
Everything I just mentioned is recent. 

Generally, in a battle thread, we use the most recent version of a character.
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Zoom

In Thunderbolts it was stated that Juggernaut was depowered because Cytorak is mad at him for using Captain Universe powers.  Stupid, yes, but that's Juggernaut's current power level.
Tesseract

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Tesseract
@Zoom said:
" In Thunderbolts it was stated that Juggernaut was depowered because Cytorak is mad at him for using Captain Universe powers.  Stupid, yes, but that's Juggernaut's current power level. "
Or that the energy form Captain Universe somehow disturbed the flow of Cytorak power...anyhow his depowered and it was about time.
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@Tesseract said:
" @Zoom said:
" In Thunderbolts it was stated that Juggernaut was depowered because Cytorak is mad at him for using Captain Universe powers.  Stupid, yes, but that's Juggernaut's current power level. "
Or that the energy form Captain Universe somehow disturbed the flow of Cytorak power...anyhow his depowered and it was about time. "
No, I think Zoom is right. Cyttorak was pissed at that whole thing with Captain Universe.
Tesseract

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Tesseract
@JediXMan said:
" @Tesseract said:
" @Zoom said:
Or that the energy form Captain Universe somehow disturbed the flow of Cytorak power...anyhow his depowered and it was about time. "
No, I think Zoom is right. Cyttorak was pissed at that whole thing with Captain Universe. "
No you got me all wrong, didn't say Zoom was wrong I was just adding an explanation as Luke Cage i believe said it in recent Thunderbolts issue...It was either one or the other, but i could be wrong.
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@Tesseract:

Truth be told, I didn't read the issue where it happened. All I know is what Luke Cage said - and it's possible he was wrong.
Warlord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Warlord
@Zoom: LOl , what , Juggernaut can create earthquakes , he destroyed a hill with army with bare fists , Juggernaut is stronger than Hulk , who can create giant earthquakes , lol , man , do your research , Flash ain't getting through Juggernaut's forcefield !!!
Tesseract

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Tesseract
@Warlord said:
" @Zoom: LOl , what , Juggernaut can create earthquakes , he destroyed a hill with army with bare fists , Juggernaut is stronger than Hulk , who can create giant earthquakes , lol , man , do your research , Flash ain't getting through Juggernaut's forcefield !!! "
Juggernaut isn't who he used to be, he was depowered recently, and what makes you think he would have time to react and put up his force field (if he still has it) before Flash reaches him??
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By OmegaDynasty

I think Flash is going to annoy the hell out of Juggernaut alot in this battle,
Theodore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#32  Edited By Theodore

Flashstomp

Warlord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Warlord
@Tesseract: LOL , man , are you blind , read the rules : There is time for preparation !!!! That means that Juggy would prepare himself and enable his forcefield before the fight !!!!!!
Tesseract

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Tesseract
@Warlord said:
" @Tesseract: LOL , man , are you blind , read the rules : There is time for preparation !!!! That means that Juggy would prepare himself and enable his forcefield before the fight !!!!!! "
Oh and juggernaut is famous as the most careful person in the world and whenever he has prep he puts on his forcefield...or not.
Warlord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Warlord
@Tesseract: LOL , man , wtf you talking about , if you're up to fight someone , won't you try to prepare your best against the opponent ??? And Juggy is not dumb as a lot of people think or some authors trying to depict him , stop finding excuses for yourself - you're wrong so ADMIT it , damn it ! Juggernaut will put up a forcefield before the fight and Flash won't do any crap to him !!!
Tesseract

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Tesseract
@Warlord : First of all chill out. I won't admit I am wrong cause i'm not.When was the last time Juggy put up his force field before the fight....actually when was the last time juggernaut didn't just go into battle like an idiot saying i'm the juggernaut.Stop saying what would you or me would have done in a battle, and stick to character that is given and his personality.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#37  Edited By Matezoide2
@mrbobdobalina: 
Juggernaut isnt the power-house he used to be,now he can be hurt and almost drowed
Warlord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Warlord
@Tesseract: LOL , Juggernaut went through a lot of depowerement stages , but still it remains as his power , if he used all of his powers every time he would be unbeatable , who needs an unbeatable character , HUH ? Hell , Juggernaut was actually created to be unbeatable , with only one flaw - MIND ! And that was made specifically , hell , would you answer me one question : his armor is indestructible as was shown , but how the hell his helmet ( which is made from the same material ) can be destroyed ? HUH ? I ask you , man !!!! See ? Juggernaut was so powerful that they made one of the most powerful beings in MU take away some of his powers !!! I do not care about whether modern authors allow Juggy to use all of his arsenal or not , it is still his power , even if some crappy authors do not allow him to use it !!!
Tesseract

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Tesseract
@Warlord said:
" @Tesseract: LOL , Juggernaut went through a lot of depowerement stages , but still it remains as his power , if he used all of his powers every time he would be unbeatable , who needs an unbeatable character , HUH ? Hell , Juggernaut was actually created to be unbeatable , with only one flaw - MIND ! And that was made specifically , hell , would you answer me one question : his armor is indestructible as was shown , but how the hell his helmet ( which is made from the same material ) can be destroyed ? HUH ? I ask you , man !!!! See ? Juggernaut was so powerful that they made one of the most powerful beings in MU take away some of his powers !!! I do not care about whether modern authors allow Juggy to use all of his arsenal or not , it is still his power , even if some crappy authors do not allow him to use it !!! "
It's not the writers this time, they gave an explanation in the recent issue of thunderbolts, he was depowered, he can now drown, be hurt etc. He's not the same Juggernaut you are thinking of, so it's not the same power level at all. And I don't have to give explanations for something the original writers wrote about him and his armor, unless you find me valid source for that kind of explanation.
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@Warlord : 

No. He is outright depowered. He almost drowned, needs a lot of room to gain momentum, isn't as strong, and isn't as durable. 
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By MKF30

Team one

agent9149

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#42  Edited By agent9149

doesn't the juggernaut have infinite momentum..so wouldn't the flash kill himself if collides into juggernaut

OldIdiotAccount

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#43  Edited By OldIdiotAccount

Team 2. Spite.

EpitomeofCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By EpitomeofCool

Flash and Troch, Team 1 ftw! Mostly just Flash though...
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Zoom
@Fortanono said:
"Team 2. Spite. "

How many times do I have to tell you to stop trolling?
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@agent9149 said:
" doesn't the juggernaut have infinite momentum..so wouldn't the flash kill himself if collides into juggernaut "
1. Doubtful. He's hit people before and not killed them.
2. Flash has better reaction time.
3. Juggernaut has been depowered. He needs room to gain momentum. And he needs oxygen. Flash can create a vacuum and suck the air from his lungs.

@Zoom said:
" @Fortanono said:
"Team 2. Spite. "
How many times do I have to tell you to stop trolling? "
He seems like a troll. It's best to ignore him.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Silver2467
@JediXMan said:
" Flash solos. "
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Zoom

@Warlord 

Flagged for trolling.
Warlord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Warlord
@JediXMan: LMAO , maybe because the people who he charges at are FAR MORE durable than Wally , huh ? Look , even a depowered Juggy caused giant explosions when charged into some trolls , and he literally busted through some creatures in the cave !
@Zoom:
Flagged for flagging ! LOLOL n ROFLMAO !!!!!! Find better excuses !!!
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#50  Edited By MrDirector786
@Zoom said:
" @Warlord  Flagged for trolling. "
Thank you. Just in case you didn't know, Warlord is actually GamorasBigDaddy on a new account. I'd flag him too but I can't flag posts because I abused the flagging system several months ago when the karma system was made and I was completely ignorant of it until about 2 or 3 months ago