Human Torch (Johnny Storm) vs. Iceman .... Armwrestling

IrishX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By IrishX

I came across this image and thought it was funny. Also thought I wonder who would win. What do ya think?
jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By jojjimbo

Iceman, Bobby can increase his strength lvl's....while Johnny has normal strength, so if Bobby increases his strength he wins. if not....then I don't know.

xmenfallen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By xmenfallen

i say tie

IrishX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By IrishX
@jojjimbo:
I was thinking Iceman myself.
dragonmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By dragonmaster

Iceman    

SirNickTheEpic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Johnny has matter menipulation since he was a herald of galactus (so i heard) could he not alter his strenght with that

Avatar image for deactivated-5a08a02678f1f
deactivated-5a08a02678f1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Johnny has matter menipulation since he was a herald of galactus (so i heard) could he not alter his strenght with that

When he was Invisible Man, right? I'm pretty sure he lost all of those powers once his status as Galactus' herald was revoked.

IrishX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was looking around for an old thread and came across this one. Still cool and different so I thought I'd give it a bump and give a chance for more opinions.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@irishx said:

I was looking around for an old thread and came across this one. Still cool and different so I thought I'd give it a bump and give a chance for more opinions.

does johnny actually train? like weight liftning and what not? I know bobby had to

IrishX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w0nd said:

@irishx said:

does johnny actually train? like weight liftning and what not? I know bobby had to

Not sure. Never been a FF reader. Looks like the Iceman might put fire boy down in Fantastic Four territory as well.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@irishx said:

@w0nd said:

@irishx said:

Not sure. Never been a FF reader. Looks like the Iceman might put fire boy down in Fantastic Four territory as well.

ive seen him flight practice and target practice, but the only person ive actually seen weight lift is the thing

IrishX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w0nd: It's not always about who's strongest either. There is definitely technique involved and a psychological aspect also.

They are both a couple jokesters and can be witty so I'm not sure who would have the mental edge. Confidence has to be pretty close to even.

Iceman - "Is it true you got knocked out right before the civil war by a couple regular humans? That won't give you much credit on those comic site battle forums."

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Iceman, form is much more sturdy. If they are both in natural forms. I couldnt tell you.