• 152 results
willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@capall2 said:

Apocalypse is no where near Darkseid...with that said, the GL's should win here based on greater team work and overall versatility...while I agree that Magneto and Poccy could pose some threat due to their personal abilities and force fields...in the end the GL's overwhelmed Magneto and Poccy with #s here...

what could they create that would put mag and poc down ?

Arent Magneto's shields simply based on magnetism... i.e. they can stop things that have a magnetic force or are metallic? If so, the GLs energy constructs would not be stopped by it, so the GLs could simply kill Magneto with little problem.

Avatar image for inconvenient_truth
Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@inconvenient_truth said:

@capall2 said:

Apocalypse is no where near Darkseid...with that said, the GL's should win here based on greater team work and overall versatility...while I agree that Magneto and Poccy could pose some threat due to their personal abilities and force fields...in the end the GL's overwhelmed Magneto and Poccy with #s here...

what could they create that would put mag and poc down ?

Arent Magneto's shields simply based on magnetism... i.e. they can stop things that have a magnetic force or are metallic? If so, the GLs energy constructs would not be stopped by it, so the GLs could simply kill Magneto with little problem.

cant mags control basically anything though?? im just asking, cause i thought i read the other day that he can control electrons which would mean that he now has matter manipulation.

FrozenPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By FrozenPhoenix

@comic_book_fan: It's like telling Stephen Hawking he's wrong because the Oxford Dictionary says so... wow.

I never mentioned Magneto; only physics. It is always possible that Eric can do many more things other than just his characteristic "magnetism" tricks.

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i love stephen hawking. his latest stuff has been kind of weird though. alot of heaven and death stuff.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

anyone want to explain how the lantern win this instead of just saying they do.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cant mags control basically anything though?? im just asking, cause i thought i read the other day that he can control electrons which would mean that he now has matter manipulation.

AFAIK he can control electrons because electrons have an electric field, and moving electrical fields generate a magnetic field. Since atoms have moving electrons, he'll be able to control atoms to some extent. In some materials like metals, more of those atoms are aligned, which gives the material an overall magnetic field... so this is why he can control those to a greater degree. If the material has the atoms all jumbled, then their magnetic fields tend to cancel each other out.

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comic_book_fan said:

well they asked you to post scans but you answerd that you didnt know how. do you have a scanner? if you dont then just look for the scans online with google or just google apocalypse respect thread and maybe youll find what youre looking for there. then just save the image to your desktop and then here on this text box, if you look up it has a button labeled "img" that function allows you to upload images. click on it and follow the promts instructions.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By willpayton

They can BFR Hulk right away, so he's not a problem. They can then KO Magneto since, AFAIK, Magneto's shield wont stop the GL constructs. Even if it can, GL constructs are planetary-level, being able to hold the Earth and contain exploding stars on occasion. The others then get KOd or whatever, they're not at the level of top-tier Lanterns.

Team Lanterns win.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@inconvenient_truth:

Oh, so after I say whatever you keep going? Alright tome to make you look stupid.

none of what you say makes ANY sense

WRONG. Don't try to correct me every in your life because I obviously have better puncuation than you.

First, you didn't capitalize

Second, if your going to put "any" the sentence would have to say "None of what you *are* *saying* makes any sense. That means that correction you made is gramatically wrong. And with your correction you are supposed to turn "make" into "made" so you're just as wrong as me and turn say into "said" sicne it's past tense

misinterpreted it as disrespect and started trying to argue with me about the use of my words while showing hostility.

I never said it was disrespect. Hostility and disrecpect is not the same. Again get a dictionary. The use of your words? Don't try to correct me when you on't know your definitions. You should have been taught that kind of stuff in 4th grade or so.

capall2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@inconvenient_truth: constant pressure via multiple attacks whethere it be physical or via energy, not to mention these forms of attacks would be very untraditional...side note Magneto shields has withstood an energy blast by Galactus...now we don't know the extent of how powerful that blast was nor if the shields can actually withstand multiple blows of certain magnitude...I would suspect that it will not be able to withstand multiple blows since it does take great toll not just physically but also mentally since this requires great levels of concentration...

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Wardemon32

@willpayton: Wow that was a good analyzation with Magneto not being able to stop GL constructs.

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@inconvenient_truth:

Oh, so after I say whatever you keep going? Alright tome to make you look stupid.

WRONG. Don't try to correct me every in your life because I obviously have better puncuation than you.

Second, if your going to put "any" the sentence would have to say "None of what you *are* *saying* makes any sense. That means that correction you made is gramatically wrong. And with your correction you are supposed to turn "make" into "made" so you're just as wrong as me and turn say into "said" sicne it's past tense

misinterpreted it as disrespect and started trying to argue with me about the use of my words while showing hostility.

I never said it was disrespect. Hostility and disrecpect is not the same. Again get a dictionary. The use of your words? Don't try to correct me when you on't know your definitions. You should have been taught that kind of stuff in 4th grade or so.

LMAO at this. words that he misspelled talking to me: PUNCTUATION, THANK, EVER, SINCE

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willpayton: Wow that was a good analyzation with Magneto not being able to stop GL constructs.

Are you saying he can?

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@inconvenient_truth:

SELF OWNAGE at its finest. you talk about spelling and grammar and then go on to misspell about 7 words in that post. LMAO thats just awesome.

Second of all. you said that i was being hostile, i asked you how was i hostile, and you answerd that because i used caps lock. And thats why you're STILL trying to argue with me because you got so angry about me using big words instead of little words. Please for the 7th time. Move on. This is a comic thread not an english class.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@inconvenient_truth:

You mean typos? That's not a big deal. I can point out so many of yours. There's a difference between misspelling and typos. While most of your sentences doesn't make any sense.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@inconvenient_truth:

You mean typos? That's not a big deal. I can point out so many of yours. There's a difference between misspelling and typos. While most of your sentences doesn't make any sense.

thats the thing, i dont care for that, but YOU have been trying to argue with me about my use of the word people instead of person. just calm down and move on dude, thats the 8th time ive had to tell you to calm down and let it go. you have alot of anger in your life if you are this angry and wont let it go.

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

im trying. ive asked him to stop and move on 8 times. i dont know why he's so angry

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Wardemon32

@inconvenient_truth:

You seriosuly think I care if you capitalize your letter or not? Second, where did I talk about spelling? Self ownage on your part

• Second of all COMMA
  • You didn't capitalize "you" after ....at its finest"
  • You didn't capitalize I after "....being hostile"
  • You spelled "answer" wrong
  • *I used caps*. Not "i used caps"
  • I said "whatever" meaning I was done. Are you an idiot or what? You're the one that kept going.
  • Those aren't considered "big words"
  • "Please for the 7th time." Incomplete sentence.
Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Wardemon32

@inconvenient_truth:

Saying person and people isn't a typo. You didn't even know the difference LMAO!

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By willpayton
No Caption Provided

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@inconvenient_truth:

You seriosuly think I care if you capitalize your letter or not? Second, where did I talk about spelling? Self ownage on your part

• Second of all COMMA
  • You didn't capitalize "you" after ....at its finest"
  • You didn't capitalize I after "....being hostile"
  • You spelled "answer" wrong
  • *I used caps*. Not "i used caps"
  • I said "whatever" meaning I was done. Are you an idiot or what? You're the one that kept going.
  • Those aren't considered "big words"
  • "Please for the 7th time." Incomplete sentence.

I LOVE THIS ONE. HE STARTS OFF BY ASKING "YOU SERIOUSLY THINK I CARE IF YOU CAPITALIZE YOURE LETTER OR NOT??? AND THEN GOES ON TO LIST THE WORDS I MISSPELLED AND DIDNT CAPITALIZE! MY MIND IS BLOWN LMAO

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@inconvenient_truth:

Lol, so it means I get picked on if I make you look stupid? Where am I showing anger? You're the one that tried to point out my grammar mistakes after I said I was finished. And on top of that you failed at correcting me.

And I bet you don't even have a girlfriend lmao. If you do, what were you the last chice or something?

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@inconvenient_truth:

Lol, so it means I get picked on if I make you look stupid? Where am I showing anger? You're the one that tried to point out my grammar mistakes after I said I was finished. And on top of that you failed at correcting me.

And I bet you don't even have a girlfriend lmao. If you do, what were you the last chice or something?

i pointed it out because you were going after my grammar and i thought it was ironic. you are showing tons of anger on that post alone. for the 10th time. let it go and move on. lets discuss the battle not my grammar or your anger about grammar.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@inconvenient_truth:

What me putting you instead of your? Thats a simple typo that everyone does but goes back and fix. I just didn't give two shits to do anything about it. And no-where did I said "youre". Even if you forgot the apostrophe AND I said your*

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@inconvenient_truth:

And and tell me how was I angry in this comment. I said I was finished two times, but no, you want to respond with ANOTHER dumb comment.

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@inconvenient_truth:

What me putting you instead of your? Thats a simple typo that everyone does but goes back and fix. I just didn't give two shits to do anything about it. And no-where did I said "youre". Even if you forgot the apostrophe AND I said your*

I DONT CARE DUDE! lmao seriously, i dont care about grammar. i dont care. i dont care. i dont care. I DONT CARE. lol do you understand me now? lol jeeeez

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@inconvenient_truth:

You don't care but you continue to go on the next page about it and keep replying? OHHH YOU SERIOUSLY DONT CAREEEEEE lmao.

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@inconvenient_truth:

You don't care but you continue to go on the next page about it and keep replying? OHHH YOU SERIOUSLY DONT CAREEEEEE lmao.

no seriously man, how can you possibly be this mad about grammar? whats going on in your life? why cant you drop it like ive now asked you to for the 11th time? can we move on to the battle? if you dont want to talk about the battle can you just go onto an english forum and talk about that there? Please do as i ask and move on, i dont want you talking about grammar on my thread anymore, youre off topic.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By comic_book_fan

magneto can manipulate photons means he can at least to some degree manipulate light (green lantern's power)

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for imnemothegemini
ImNemotheGemini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey y'all ! It's summer break for me ! Way to much school going on in here ! Lol

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

magneto can manipulate photons means he can at least to some degree manipulate light (green lantern's power)

No Caption Provided

awesome, was it me that helped you learn how to post scans? I feel so proud :) lol

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@inconvenient_truth:

Alright now show me where I showed anger.

well just go back and read the comments you posted. youre either insulting me or cursing.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

magneto can manipulate gravity.

and he manipulated molecules in fatal attractions

when he liquid wolverine's adamantium and ripped it out.

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey y'all ! It's summer break for me ! Way to much school going on in here ! Lol

lol becareful teacher will hear you

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Wardemon32

@inconvenient_truth:

Alright, where did I curse? And insulting you by saying what? You don't havea gf and you were prob a last resort? When you're the one that started talking about how I'm getting bullied, said I'm acting like a 12 year old girl, and how my gf was probably cheating on me? You should have never brought my gf into this in the first place

I just had better comebacks....

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Wardemon32

@comic_book_fan:

Ofcourse he's going to by able to take the metal out of wolverine, he's metal. How is he doing this to GL when their bodies aren't metal. And GL has a high durability so you can't say he can just rip his blood out. And whos the most powerful character he's done that to?

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@inconvenient_truth:

Alright, where did I curse? And insulting you by saying what? You don't havea gf and you were prob a last resort? When you're the one that started talking about how I'm getting bullied, said I'm acting like a 12 year old girl, and how my gf was probably cheating on me? You should have never brought my gf into this in the first place

I just had better comebacks....

im not going to do your job for you. i said go back and look at it you insulted me man times and cursed alot. i didnt insult you talking about your gf and getting bullied. i asked if thats what was going on in your life because you have so much anger in you.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@inconvenient_truth:

Have common sense. If I'm thinking I'm not angry, how is me going back to look at my comments going to have me saying "ohhh yea I was angry here". Please have some sort of common sense. If I don't feel I showed any anger, how is going back and looking at the comments I said a few minutes ago going to change anything.

And no, none of that is going on in my life. How would that even relate to me getting mad because everything you say soudns stupid?

This remidns me of the other thread where you accused me of being angry and then I asked you to show me where I was angry but you couldn't lol.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comic_book_fan said:

Green Lantern rings work off of some type of energy that hasnt been defined, except that it's some kind of cosmic "emotional spectrum" energy. But, it's not normal EM radiation like light. So I still dont see how Magneto will affect it, or how his shields will stop it.

No Caption Provided

magneto can manipulate gravity.

and he manipulated molecules in fatal attractions

when he liquid wolverine's adamantium and ripped it out.

What?? Since when does Magneto control GRAVITY? The scan doesnt even show that.

FrozenPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Eric needs to go back to school too.

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sooo much anger. why cant some people get over it. lets talk about mags and apoc

Avatar image for imnemothegemini
ImNemotheGemini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cursing, insulting and still talking to someone who no longer is addressing you shows anger. I'm sure people here would agree.

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers