User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By BRAX

*Battle takes Place in Metropolis

*No prep Time

*All of these characters are based off their movie versions of powers and feats

*Round 1:Morals On

*Round 2: Bloodlusted battle to the death

*Winner is determined by the last man standing

*Information on Hancock: We all know what Superman, Hulk, and Thor have done on the movies as far as strengths, weaknesses, and feats. Some of us may have forgotten all about Hancock as I don't recall seeing any topics on him(unless I didn't google well enough

*Feats: Hancock threw a 12-15 ton whale some 200 feet across the ocean w/o even flinching a muscle.

*A train hit Hancock w/ full force, and Hancock caused it to cave in w/o even budging. If that is nothing, remember on Fantastic Four when Thing caused that small car to cave in? well Thing had to brace himself to do that. The train that hit Hancock had at least 10x more force and power, and the half of the train caved in. This made him to atleast appear far superior than Thing and Thor in strength.

*Hancock was able to leap just as high, if not higher than the Hulk.

*Hancock was able to fly at super human speeds,rivaling those of Superman. In fact; if this were the old Superman w/ Christopher Reeves; Hancock would far exceed him in strength, and flight speed.

*Plot: Hancock and Thor are hanging out in Metropolis taking shot of Tequilla(lol) when Superman confronts them. Bruce Banner happens to walk in and tries to calm the situation. Hancock barely slaps Banner due to drunkenness sending him flying through a building. Banner then turns into Hulk and is severely furious. Thor disapproves of Hancock's attitude, but just as he says something to Hancock, Hulk punches him. The fight then erupts between the four of them.

*Who wins?

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

Darkgenex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

1. Hancock

2. Hulk

3. MOS

4. Thor

For now anyway, MoS, Thor, and Hulk will be getting more feats from the films. Hancock likely won't.

BRAX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By BRAX

See I had almost assumed Most people would downplay Hancock. I even left out one of his cool feats like, when the criminals were shooting grenade launchers at him from about 3-5 feet away, he easily slapped them down w/o budging. Even ththe angered hulk somewhat got pushed back by being blasted by small missiles(Though the missiles may have been stronger than the grenades).

I am curios to see what others think. And why in the world did they not make sequel to Hancock. He would have easily defeated the original superman. I am not even sure Old Supes(Christopher Reeves) X-ray vision would have harmed him. I remember on Superman 2, when Supes was fighting Zod and Co. Supes blasted something with his X-ray vision, and it hurt his eyes. Now the updated Man of Steel would have been a better fight because he almost seemed to be like a reality "New-52" version of supes. Not Pre-Crisis as he didn't display that kind of strength, but if I were to compare the movie versions to comics I would say MOS was more of a New-52 Supes..

When I look back on those movies. Thor didn't even seem to be all that strong or powerful..

BRAX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343:

Thanks for correcting me on the whale..Why put MOS above Hancock? And were you not that impressed with Hulk and Thor's overall strength in the movies?

BRAX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By BRAX

@leo-343:

Well you made some real good points. Just like Thor and Superman having their weaknessed, it is only fair that Hancock has his. Just like kryptonite can kill Superman, Well if Hancock were in a serious battle, and Mary was near, he could be killed as well. I actually wished they would have made more sequels. Heck even made up some other super villains to keep it going..I don't know what Hulk's weakness realy was, but I do know that Abomination bruised him up, and made him bleed pretty bad. Abomination could have potentially killed the Hulk..

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hancock is the most powerful one here.

Hancock

MoS(or Thor)

Hulk

VenomousTaco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman.

:-)

BRAX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So it seems that nobody thinks Thor has a chance..Remember Round 2 is a death battle..Anybody think Thor's hammer will even this out a bit? Again: Thor's strength appeared to be subpar for the most part..

Avatar image for marvel_kills_dc
Marvel_kills_DC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

1 Hulk 2 Thor / Hancock / Superman comes last

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By WastelandMan

Hancock

MoS or maybe Hulk

Thor.

Avatar image for marvel_kills_dc
Marvel_kills_DC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@leo-343: Hulk gets stronger when madder. He beat Thor who can beat the rest. Nuff said.

@m_man: doesn't matter. Hulk stomps them all.

Aee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Hancock.

2. MoS.

3. Hulk.

4. Thor.

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@brax Kurse swatted Mjolnir like it was nothing. Hancock is much stronger than Kurse. Hancock flies him into space and suffocates him.

BRAX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gxrevolution96: Lol..good one..They should have given Hancock his own comic series with a host of powerful villains..I have always been a Superman and Hulk fan but based off of movie version powers:he could and would more than go toe to toe with those two..As for Thor: he looked like his strength was equal to Captain America's..As far as the movie versions displayed it..

Avatar image for sightlessreality
SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With "the other half" weakness in effect at what durability is Hancock at? A rather important question as depending on how low it is, he could easily get one shot.

BRAX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By BRAX

Besides slapping down grenades, and a full force train not causing him to budge: oh i guess nothing..But you also have to remember he didn't fight any powerful villains..That's why I would have loved to see him battle it out w/a villainous alien from his planet..His planet had to have some powerful beings because Mary didn't seem to be a slouch either..She did toss him around a little..

Avatar image for sightlessreality
SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brax: That's not what I mean. Hancocks durability got lower & lower the longer he was with his other half. To the point that even bullets could hurt him. Since you said he has "the other half" weakness in effect his durability varies. My question is at what point in the movie is his durability at?

BRAX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well towards the end of the movie both his and Mary's durability was so low he had to get as far away from her as possible or she would have died from the gunshot wounds..Once he got away, Mary literally resurrected herself,making their race's powers even more unique..Hancock is nearly indestructible when not around Mary..