Hulks vs new Colossunaut

Greendevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Greendevil

Colossunaut (This version = no more Peter, only the .......well this guy)

No Caption Provided

vs

WWH (can go into Worldbreaker level if need be)

No Caption Provided

Rulk

No Caption Provided

Skaar (Old Power, Adamantine Axe/Sword he stole from Ares 0-0)

No Caption Provided

Rules!

• Blood lust ON
  • Fight to the death by any means
  • Hulks cooperate
chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By chiq

Rulk and Skarr die. Boils down to world breaker vs pete...Aren't we seeing a Colossus vs Hulk battle soon? Without pete trying to hold back power and going into full bloodlust mode, he should be pretty tough to beat though. Not even sure he can be killed...

blacharrt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By blacharrt

This fight doesn't make too much Sense, all you really need is Hulk. Before the Boost Colossus had both his Arms broken by the Hulk (Mean Green). Hulk in the End proved to be Stronger and Smarter than Both Skaar, and Rulk. Juggernaut at full power could barely even Edge WWH, and he wasn't even WorldBreaker at the time, just slightly annoyed at all the mutants and juggernaut throwing themselves between him and Charles.

To Put it simply, Colossus with the Juggs boost would have a hard ass time with WWH, and if he was WorldBreaker this Fight would be over quickly. Skaar himself has proven that he can Stop the whole Unstoppable spell with his Old Power. Rulk as always is useless without the Loeb Force.

Colossunaut gets stopped and Stomped.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Hulks.

Avatar image for drinkurprunejuice77
DrinkUrPruneJuice77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blacharrt said:

This fight doesn't make too much Sense, all you really need is Hulk. Before the Boost Colossus had both his Arms broken by the Hulk (Mean Green). Hulk in the End proved to be Stronger and Smarter than Both Skaar, and Rulk. Juggernaut at full power could barely even Edge WWH, and he wasn't even WorldBreaker at the time, just slightly annoyed at all the mutants and juggernaut throwing themselves between him and Charles.

To Put it simply, Colossus with the Juggs boost would have a hard ass time with WWH, and if he was WorldBreaker this Fight would be over quickly. Skaar himself has proven that he can Stop the whole Unstoppable spell with his Old Power. Rulk as always is useless without the Loeb Force.

Colossunaut gets stopped and Stomped.

Actually Juggernaut (Marko) has never lost to hulk by physical means, in fact he's beaten Hulk once already without his armor and was about to beat WWH. Still I say the Hulks are too much for this new colossalnaut guy.

Greendevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Greendevil

@blacharrt:

Look at the scans. This is not normal Colossunaut. When he goes Queen of blades, he reminds me of Kuurth. Here are the scans from the latest Uncanny X-men.

He destroys Rulk with ease before Peter takes control and practically begs Rulk to end him. Imo it makes sense to bring in more than 1 Hulk. Be it the WB. This should be above classic Juggy and close to 8th day Juggy imo!

@chiq:

Peter is fighting Banner soon? man that should be a good slug fest. When is it coming?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#7  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Colossus rips off his helmet and yells at the Hulks to pound him harder.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#8  Edited By Saren

@god_spawn said:

Colossus rips off his helmet and yells at the Hulks to pound him harder.

Kinky.

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By chiq

@Greendevil: The first inquiry was indicative of the type of details most fans want to know: will Hulk and Juggernaut fight?

Fraction responded, "Yes, in issue #5."

Brubaker mentioned that issues one through five, which he termed "'AvX's' first act," would normally be considered an entire event by most readers, and the remaining issues would be two years' worth of stories for most publishers. Fraction added that issue five is so big, it feels like an ending, but it's not -- "There's seven more issues after that."

Fraction followed up, saying, "In issue #6, Hickman has written Colossus as you've never seen him before." - part of an interview

Avatar image for deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1
deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I win.

Boneawl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Boneawl

Colossunaut may very well take it. When he unleashed on Rulk in AvX, it took only a single handful of blows to nearly beat him before letting Rulk take the upper hand due to the Utopia base being in danger

Greendevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Greendevil

@chiq said:

@Greendevil: The first inquiry was indicative of the type of details most fans want to know: will Hulk and Juggernaut fight?

Fraction responded, "Yes, in issue #5."

Brubaker mentioned that issues one through five, which he termed "'AvX's' first act," would normally be considered an entire event by most readers, and the remaining issues would be two years' worth of stories for most publishers. Fraction added that issue five is so big, it feels like an ending, but it's not -- "There's seven more issues after that."

Fraction followed up, saying, "In issue #6, Hickman has written Colossus as you've never seen him before." - part of an interview

Sweet news man

@_slim_ said:

I win.

Looks like we all shall lol

@Boneawl said:

Colossunaut may very well take it. When he unleashed on Rulk in AvX, it took only a single handful of blows to nearly beat him before letting Rulk take the upper hand due to the Utopia base being in danger

Colossunaut would have soloed the entire Avengers team as Thor and most big guns are in space. Rulk was their most powerful guy with Iron Man (Stark would get stomped here)

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By jeanroygrant

@venomoushatred1001 said:

Hulks.

X_insignia1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By X_insignia1

colossunaut seems pretty tough to beat unrestrained

he beats skaar and rulk, badly

far as wwh, i'm not sure

Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Rickbarry

@CitizenBane: Guy love. It happens.

Colossus wrecked Rulk, but WWH is significantly above him. I've no idea why you placed three different Hulks against the guy, but I'd choose the three Hulks as WWH punched everyone in the face...repeatedly.

venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Greendevil said:

@blacharrt:

Look at the scans. This is not normal Colossunaut. When he goes Queen of blades, he reminds me of Kuurth. Here are the scans from the latest Uncanny X-men.

He destroys Rulk with ease before Peter takes control and practically begs Rulk to end him. Imo it makes sense to bring in more than 1 Hulk. Be it the WB. This should be above classic Juggy and close to 8th day Juggy imo!

@chiq:

Peter is fighting Banner soon? man that should be a good slug fest. When is it coming?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

YEAH. I knew Red Hulk would win. Right on :)

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@venomoushatred1001:

Because he let him win. >:P

Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Rickbarry

@venomoushatred1001: He surrendered! In fact, even after he surrendered he had to tell Rulk to hit him harder! Rulk hit like woman. :P

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By slimj87d

Yeah, Rulk only defeated colossus in the end, not Colossunaut.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@SlimJ87D said:

He didn't win at all.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#21  Edited By TDK_1997

I'm goint with the Hulks.Colossus beat up pretty badly Rulk but didn't show that too much.

svtballa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By svtballa

Im not overly impressed by those scans. I mean WWH would do the same damage if not more to rulk. Lets not forget about durability hulk took a massive beatdown from zeus....zeus would rape collossonat..i think wwh would beat collosonat

venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn said:

@venomoushatred1001:

Because he let him win. >:P

Wins a win :P

@Rickbarry said:

@venomoushatred1001: He surrendered! In fact, even after he surrendered he had to tell Rulk to hit him harder! Rulk hit like woman. :P

No Caption Provided
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#24  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
Team Hulk.  

This incarnation of the Cyttorak enhanced Colossus has vast potential, but based on that showing alone, it's impossible to choose him over someone that did, in fact, contribute in breaking a world in half.
Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Simon_the_digger

Team Hulk

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By czarny_samael666

Skaar by BFR... As he already won with Juggernaut...

venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666 said:

Good point.

spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By spiderbuck1

@czarny_samael666 said:

By trickery. That would not happen twice.

@Morpheus_ said:

Team Hulk.

This incarnation of the Cyttorak enhanced Colossus has vast potential, but based on that showing alone, it's impossible to choose him over someone that did, in fact, contribute in breaking a world in half.

Agreed.

Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Rickbarry

@venomoushatred1001: Eh, calling it a win is just silly.

venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Rickbarry said:

@venomoushatred1001: Eh, calling it a win is just silly.

I know. I'm just messin' :)

Godabed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Godabed
@DrinkUrPruneJuice77: Hulk and Juggernaut had several confrontation where both have pulled off wins, forgiving WIS.  But what I think he is specifically referring to is after Marko got beat senseless in X-men v WWH, then he comes back as a fully powered Juggernaut, and couldn't push Hulk, say like he did when he was War Hulk.  Juggernaut couldn't edge him, and Hulk was telling Juggernaut he didn't want to fight, he just came for charles.

@Greendevil: Although the scans are awesome it doesn't take away from Blacharrt's point.  Out of the three Hulk's on the Team Rulk is the weakest, especially since he doesn't have the loeb force.   Regular green Hulk is much Stronger than him and proved that when He Beat Rulk into submission even after power draining him, which didn't work.  The Only reason Skaar didn't get really owned is because the Hulk wanted to break the cycle that his father started, and it ended in a hug.

So I agree only the WWHulk versus ColossusJuggernaut is really needed, Skaar, makes it a Stomp in the Hulk's favor, but if Hulk goes WB, Skaar isn't needed. Rulk is Cannon Fodder, and the weakestlink.  They should have let Colossusjuggs beat Rulk senseless in those scans, it's a shame really.
Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#32  Edited By Lvenger

A winner can't be decided. As per usual, Marvel left the outcome of the fight ambiguous via the threat of the support pillar for Utopia collapsing. Admittedly 2nd stage Colossonaut was knocking the life out of Rulk but hadn't won. And Rulk could've done some damage too. Bottom line is that a final victor is unknown.

Greendevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Greendevil

@Godabed: good post and i have agree with the arguments. So far he has all the potential in the world.......just not the feats! Cant wait to see Peter unleashed!

karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By karrob

@god_spawn said:

@SlimJ87D said:

He didn't win at all.

Agreed!