• 58 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Posted by BiG TiM (30 posts) - - Show Bio

Rulk, Hulk, A Bomb, Cosmic Hulk, Skaar, She Hulk and Red She hulk vs the justice League who wins

#2 Posted by Sexy Merc (42076 posts) - - Show Bio

Justice League roster?

#3 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio
@BiG TiM: Which JLA members?
#4 Posted by -Unseen- (1198 posts) - - Show Bio

Whats the line up for the Justice League?  

#5 Posted by -Unseen- (1198 posts) - - Show Bio

Great minds think alike...

#6 Posted by Silver2467 (16527 posts) - - Show Bio

What difference does it make who the roster is? I can think of at least 9 members who can solo. 

#7 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio
@Silver2467 said:
" What difference does it make who the roster is? I can think of at least 9 members who can solo.  "
Maybe he's going to use the League's street level characters....it's still a curbstomp spite fest, but at least it's not what we expected.
#8 Posted by Sexy Merc (42076 posts) - - Show Bio
@Silver2467 said:
" What difference does it make who the roster is? I can think of at least 9 members who can solo.  "
I'm just waiting for a totally stacked roster...lol.
#9 Posted by BattleMage (1128 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulks untill i see a roster.

#10 Edited by BiG TiM (30 posts) - - Show Bio

Fine Superman Batman Flash Wonder Woman Martian Manhunter and Green Lantern Ha l Jordan for J ustice League

#11 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio
@BattleMage said:
" Hulks untill i see a roster. "
That makes no sense. How can you assume Hulk wins if you don't even know who he's fighting?
#12 Posted by Silver2467 (16527 posts) - - Show Bio
@BiG TiM said:
" Fine Superman Batman Flash Wonder Woman Martian Manhunter and Green Lantern Ha l Jordan for J ustice League "
SuperMan solos. Flash solos. Wonder Woman solos. The Martian solos. Hal Jordan solos. BatMan with prep solos. 
#13 Posted by Darkseid Elite (8424 posts) - - Show Bio
@BiG TiM said:
"Fine Superman Batman Flash Wonder Woman Martian Manhunter and Green Lantern Ha l Jordan for J ustice League "

JLA
#14 Posted by Fortanono (4889 posts) - - Show Bio

MM Solos.

#15 Posted by BattleMage (1128 posts) - - Show Bio
@Decoy Elite said:
" @BattleMage said:
" Hulks untill i see a roster. "
That makes no sense. How can you assume Hulk wins if you don't even know who he's fighting? "
Cause your roster can be Spetre level beings. the OP never made one for them.
#16 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio
@BattleMage said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
" @BattleMage said:
" Hulks untill i see a roster. "
That makes no sense. How can you assume Hulk wins if you don't even know who he's fighting? "
Cause your roster can be Spetre level beings. the OP never made one for them. "
So you made your own roster(when you posted that), that Hulk could beat? That doesn't really make sense either.
#17 Posted by GreenLantern555 (2218 posts) - - Show Bio
@Silver2467 said:
" @BiG TiM said:
" Fine Superman Batman Flash Wonder Woman Martian Manhunter and Green Lantern Ha l Jordan for J ustice League "
SuperMan solos. Flash solos. Wonder Woman solos. The Martian solos. Hal Jordan solos. BatMan with prep solos.  "
#18 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

In order to avoid people calling me a hater, I'm just going to go with MM solos. I know others can, but I don't feel like debating that crap right now.

#19 Posted by BattleMage (1128 posts) - - Show Bio
@Decoy Elite said:
" @BattleMage said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
" @BattleMage said:
" Hulks untill i see a roster. "
That makes no sense. How can you assume Hulk wins if you don't even know who he's fighting? "
Cause your roster can be Spetre level beings. the OP never made one for them. "
So you made your own roster(when you posted that), that Hulk could beat? That doesn't really make sense either. "
No not at all. And i grow tired of this young lady. Moving on
#20 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio
@BattleMage: Wow, you're really rude and you still haven't explained why you assumed the Hulks could win.
#21 Posted by BiG TiM (30 posts) - - Show Bio
@Silver2467: Only Person on that list that i think might not be able to solo is Wonder Woman
#22 Posted by Fire-brand (2308 posts) - - Show Bio

jla, slaughterstomp

#23 Posted by Silver2467 (16527 posts) - - Show Bio
@BiG TiM said:
" @Silver2467: Only Person on that list that i think might not be able to solo is Wonder Woman "
Wonder Woman solos, no question. 
#24 Edited by Matezoide2 (15999 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulks

#25 Posted by BiG TiM (30 posts) - - Show Bio
@Silver2467: Actually noow that i think about it that whole list except Hal Jordan wouldn't be able to solo. In the marvel vs. DC storyline Superman barely beat the regular Hulk and since there is a whole team of Hulks how would Supes be able to solo a whole team of them. And since Supes is the second most powerful next to Hal Jordan how would anyone else on the JLA team solo them. I still think that JLA would win but only Green Lantern solos.
#26 Posted by ka385385 (1299 posts) - - Show Bio

too many hulks ,like nightmare.
#27 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio
@ka385385: Two words for you, mind rape. 
 
@Matezoide said:
" Hulks "

What is this madness!?
#28 Edited by Matezoide2 (15999 posts) - - Show Bio
@Decoy Elite said:

@Matezoide said:

" Hulks "

What is this madness!? "
what?
#29 Posted by Silver2467 (16527 posts) - - Show Bio
@BiG TiM said:
" @Silver2467: Actually noow that i think about it that whole list except Hal Jordan wouldn't be able to solo. In the marvel vs. DC storyline Superman barely beat the regular Hulk and since there is a whole team of Hulks how would Supes be able to solo a whole team of them. And since Supes is the second most powerful next to Hal Jordan how would anyone else on the JLA team solo them. I still think that JLA would win but only Green Lantern solos. "  
Please do not use crossovers. For the love of God, do not mention those. There is a reason that 9 out of 10 crossovers are non-canon, and that reason is because they are absurd.  
 
The Martian and Flash are more powerful than SuperMan. Everyone except BatMan can solo, and BatMan can if he has prep. 
#30 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide: OH GOD WHEN DID I CLICK THE SPOILER! MY BRAIN!
#31 Posted by Matezoide2 (15999 posts) - - Show Bio
@Decoy Elite said:

" @Matezoide: OH GOD WHEN DID I CLICK THE SPOILER! MY BRAIN! "

i am just naming the losers,geez,you didnt really think i believed they could win,did you?   
#32 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide said:
" @Decoy Elite said:

" @Matezoide: OH GOD WHEN DID I CLICK THE SPOILER! MY BRAIN! "

i am just naming the losers,geez,you didnt really think i believed they could win,did you?    "
I thought you were joking, but I couldn't resist the urge to say "what is this madness!?".
#33 Posted by BiG TiM (30 posts) - - Show Bio
@Silver2467: I wasn't talking about Barry Allen Flash the person on the JLA team was Wally West If you're talking about Blue Lantern Barry Allen than he could solo too
#34 Posted by Matezoide2 (15999 posts) - - Show Bio
@Decoy Elite said:
" @Matezoide said:
" @Decoy Elite said:

" @Matezoide: OH GOD WHEN DID I CLICK THE SPOILER! MY BRAIN! "

i am just naming the losers,geez,you didnt really think i believed they could win,did you?    "
I thought you were joking, but I couldn't resist the urge to say "what is this madness!?". "
ho good,for a moment i thought you believed i was as dumb as that Mr.Bob guy :D
#35 Posted by ka385385 (1299 posts) - - Show Bio
@Decoy Elite:
i don't know what it mean.
#36 Posted by Silver2467 (16527 posts) - - Show Bio
@BiG TiM: Wally West can solo. Easily. Beyond easily. 
#37 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio
@ka385385: Martian Manhunter can completely destroy all the Hulk team's minds.
#38 Posted by Superguy1591 (3730 posts) - - Show Bio

GL solos.  
 
GL creates an orb around the Hulks and throws them into space. Hulks suffocate. 

Online
#39 Posted by Superguy1591 (3730 posts) - - Show Bio
@BiG TiM: GL can solo. 
Online
#40 Posted by BiG TiM (30 posts) - - Show Bio
@Superguy1591: I know thats why I said hes the only one who can solo
#41 Posted by capall (8278 posts) - - Show Bio

flash solos
#42 Posted by Superguy1591 (3730 posts) - - Show Bio
@BiG TiM: Ohh, sorry. 
Online
#43 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8901 posts) - - Show Bio
@Silver2467 said:
" @BiG TiM said:
" Fine Superman Batman Flash Wonder Woman Martian Manhunter and Green Lantern Ha l Jordan for J ustice League "
SuperMan solos. Flash solos. Wonder Woman solos. The Martian solos. Hal Jordan solos. BatMan with prep solos.  "
QFT
#44 Posted by Renee (10289 posts) - - Show Bio
@Crom-Cruach said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @BiG TiM said:
" Fine Superman Batman Flash Wonder Woman Martian Manhunter and Green Lantern Ha l Jordan for J ustice League "
SuperMan solos. Flash solos. Wonder Woman solos. The Martian solos. Hal Jordan solos. BatMan with prep solos.  "
QFT "
Me, myself and I agree with this.
#45 Posted by Kadeems (7 posts) - - Show Bio

Whaa? Lets say GL did make a force sphere around Team Hulk, wouldn't they be able to break it before GL has time to actually has time to fling it into space?  
 
And I'm curious how does Flash OR Wonder Woman Solo?

#46 Edited by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio

Supes solos.
Martian Solos. 
Flash solos... 
to many people solos. 
=]

#47 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio
@Silver2467 said:
" @BiG TiM said:
" Fine Superman Batman Flash Wonder Woman Martian Manhunter and Green Lantern Ha l Jordan for J ustice League "
SuperMan solos. Flash solos. Wonder Woman solos. The Martian solos. Hal Jordan solos. BatMan with prep solos.  "
#48 Posted by Superguy1591 (3730 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kadeems: No Hulk, or a combination of them, is strong enough to break GL's constructs.  
 
Flash Solo's because he steals their speed and turns them into living statues. From there, the Wally just starts picking them off one by one. 
Online
#49 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio

Justice League wins
#50 Posted by emmbro30 (249 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree the JLA wins, but come on enough with solos thing.