Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By FukYouRenchamp

No Caption Provided

Amazo is teleported to a Gladiator Arena

In that Arena is a Mindless Hulk heading straight for Amazo,Amazo kills it and two more are teleported in. He decides he doesnt wanna fight anymore and tries to fly away only to hit an indestructible force field that electrocutes him and he gets sent flying to the ground. After he gets back up he realises he can no longer use the Flash's powers. (So No Speedblitzing them all)

In this Scenario there are an infinite number of Mindless Hulks.

Everytime he kills One two more are teleported in. So say he kills 10,20 are teleported in.

If there are 10 in the arena and he only kills 1,more will not spawn untill the rest are dead.

No Caption Provided

So how many hulks does Amazo get too?

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

What is Amazo's powerset for the fight?

Moonman78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I don't know if amazo could kill 1 mindless hulk but if there are an infinite number, you do the math.

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vrakmul: The 7 original JL members but i forgot about Flash so im going to write something to disable flash's speed.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pr0metheus: ...Which line up? There's more than one original seven.

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vrakmul: Superman,WW,Batman,Martian Manhunter,Flash(Disabled),GL,Aquaman.

Moonman78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pr0metheus: nope sorry I missed the last part, I say 2 is the absolute most he could get too.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

0, first Mindless Hulk kills him.

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@moonman78: Even with a GL ring a Supermans strength

Moonman78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pr0metheus: if amazo can't fly that's a big minus for him from the start, and the thing is u don't see him being able to copy hulks powers, if he could he'd get very far, but that would be kinda dumb. Using his 7 basic powers even with his versatility I don't see him beating a hulk that two teams of avengers combined couldn't scratch, it would eventually turn into a slug feast and this hulk would come out the victor.

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By FukYouRenchamp

@moonman78: I didnt allow him to fly cause he could just go to the top of the dome and groundsmash or something. I figured it wouldnt be that fair since they couldnt reach him. Should i allow him to fly and would that allow him to get much farther? Why would he not be able to copy hulks power?

Edit: There he can fly now so if that allows him to get any father.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He stomps because he copies Hulk's powers, plus Superman is stronger than Hulk and the eyebeams should do big damage. He gets to about 1000 Hulks at least.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He can still copy the Hulk. And on top of that he still has Superman's, Martian Manhunter's and Wonder Woman's speed.

Moonman78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pr0metheus: maybe flying wont help that much. Maybe he could copy hulks power but that would be kinda stupid since its internal and just based on an emotional state, like I said if he can he'd go really far, if not the first hulk would have a really good chance of beating him.

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman242: If he has full control over there abilities (im not too familiar with Amazo) he now has Flight,Martian manhunters Phaseing and WW/B-mans H2H skills (If hes strong enough to use weakpoints againist hulk which im pretty sure he is)

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 juiceboks  Moderator

@pr0metheus: if amazo can't fly that's a big minus for him from the start, and the thing is u don't see him being able to copy hulks powers, if he could he'd get very far, but that would be kinda dumb. Using his 7 basic powers even with his versatility I don't see him beating a hulk that two teams of avengers combined couldn't scratch, it would eventually turn into a slug feast and this hulk would come out the victor.

Why wouldn't he copy Hulk's powers? If he does that then there's no way he can't lose. He still has WW's speed and J'onn's intangibility so he shouldn't get hit at all. How would one Mindless Hulk kill Amazo?