• 112 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
#1 Posted by RulkFTW (98 posts) - - Show Bio

vs

#2 Posted by KraytRawk (628 posts) - - Show Bio

superman

#3 Posted by bob808 (6778 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman

#4 Posted by New_World_Order (13235 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk.

#5 Posted by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

hulk wins GA superman was struggling lifting trains while classic hulk was lifting mountains

#6 Posted by cmyers1980 (261 posts) - - Show Bio

@KINGJAMES447 said:

hulk wins GA superman was struggling lifting trains while classic hulk was lifting mountains

#7 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

wait, by original Hulk do you mean that we can only use the monster from Hulk 1

#8 Posted by RulkFTW (98 posts) - - Show Bio

@KINGJAMES447 said:

hulk wins GA superman was struggling lifting trains while classic hulk was lifting mountains

This is ORIGINAL Hulk not classic Hulk,as in the 1st appearance version.

#9 Posted by AllStarSuperman (21932 posts) - - Show Bio

If only aloud fist issue I say supes

#10 Posted by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

@RulkFTW: classic original same thing man its not like hulk got retconned like superman did...

#11 Posted by Batman242 (4860 posts) - - Show Bio

Wasn't GA Supes still fast? I say he wins. He shot then caught a bullet and such.

#12 Posted by RulkFTW (98 posts) - - Show Bio

@KINGJAMES447 said:

@RulkFTW: classic original same thing man its not like hulk got retconned like superman did...

No they're not the same.This is original Hulk.

This is classic Hulk.

Original is WAY weaker.He could barely knock down a wall or knock over a Jeep.He couldn't even jump in his 1st appearance.

#13 Posted by Raw_Material (3296 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk.

#14 Posted by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

@RulkFTW:

yea hulk still wins this..

#15 Posted by RulkFTW (98 posts) - - Show Bio

@KINGJAMES447 said:

@RulkFTW:

yea hulk still wins this..

What part of ORIGINAL Hulk do you not understand?

#16 Posted by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

@RulkFTW: original is a synonym for classic so this is a ''original hulk'' feat

/thread

#17 Posted by AllStarSuperman (21932 posts) - - Show Bio

@KINGJAMES447: dude chill out hes means action comics one superman vs the incredible Hulk one, Hulk,

the very first appearence of eact character... and with that superman wins

#18 Posted by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

@AllStarSuperman: lol i am chill and that is the "original" hulk in the feat i posted it was one of his very first big feats and tell me this hulk at the time was marvels ''muscle'' meaning he was the strongest

so how could he struggle with a jeep or not jump..really not jump

#19 Posted by AllStarSuperman (21932 posts) - - Show Bio

@KINGJAMES447 said:

@AllStarSuperman: lol i am chill and that is the "original" hulk in the feat i posted it was one of his very first big feats and tell me this hulk at the time was marvels ''muscle'' meaning he was the strongest

so how could he struggle with a jeep or not jump..really not jump

becuase in hulk 1 he could barely lift a jeep and he wasnt show to jump, and the op say only feats from hulk 1

#20 Posted by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

@AllStarSuperman said:

@KINGJAMES447 said:

@AllStarSuperman: lol i am chill and that is the "original" hulk in the feat i posted it was one of his very first big feats and tell me this hulk at the time was marvels ''muscle'' meaning he was the strongest

so how could he struggle with a jeep or not jump..really not jump

becuase in hulk 1 he could barely lift a jeep and he wasnt show to jump, and the op say only feats from hulk 1

no it just says original hulk so the feat still stands

#21 Posted by AllStarSuperman (21932 posts) - - Show Bio

@KINGJAMES447 said:

@AllStarSuperman said:

@KINGJAMES447 said:

@AllStarSuperman: lol i am chill and that is the "original" hulk in the feat i posted it was one of his very first big feats and tell me this hulk at the time was marvels ''muscle'' meaning he was the strongest

so how could he struggle with a jeep or not jump..really not jump

becuase in hulk 1 he could barely lift a jeep and he wasnt show to jump, and the op say only feats from hulk 1

no it just says original hulk so the feat still stands

but the op means what im trying to tell you, and any way if you can use all of classic hulks feats i should be able to list off all golden age superman feats, he was still a planet pusher and time travel before the silver age even

#22 Posted by TimeLordScience (995 posts) - - Show Bio

@RulkFTW said:

@KINGJAMES447 said:

@RulkFTW: classic original same thing man its not like hulk got retconned like superman did...

No they're not the same.This is original Hulk.

This is classic Hulk.

Original is WAY weaker.He could barely knock down a wall or knock over a Jeep.He couldn't even jump in his 1st appearance.

According to this, a lot of people are being ignorant.

Online
#23 Posted by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

@AllStarSuperman said:

@KINGJAMES447 said:

@AllStarSuperman said:

@KINGJAMES447 said:

@AllStarSuperman: lol i am chill and that is the "original" hulk in the feat i posted it was one of his very first big feats and tell me this hulk at the time was marvels ''muscle'' meaning he was the strongest

so how could he struggle with a jeep or not jump..really not jump

becuase in hulk 1 he could barely lift a jeep and he wasnt show to jump, and the op say only feats from hulk 1

no it just says original hulk so the feat still stands

but the op means what im trying to tell you, and any way if you can use all of classic hulks feats i should be able to list off all golden age superman feats, he was still a planet pusher and time travel before the silver age even

umm i think your mistaken the insane feats did not start with GA superman he couldn't even fly or had heat vision or freeze breath etc. so yea

hulk wins

#24 Posted by AllStarSuperman (21932 posts) - - Show Bio

@KINGJAMES447 said:

@AllStarSuperman said:

@KINGJAMES447 said:

@AllStarSuperman said:

@KINGJAMES447 said:

@AllStarSuperman: lol i am chill and that is the "original" hulk in the feat i posted it was one of his very first big feats and tell me this hulk at the time was marvels ''muscle'' meaning he was the strongest

so how could he struggle with a jeep or not jump..really not jump

becuase in hulk 1 he could barely lift a jeep and he wasnt show to jump, and the op say only feats from hulk 1

no it just says original hulk so the feat still stands

but the op means what im trying to tell you, and any way if you can use all of classic hulks feats i should be able to list off all golden age superman feats, he was still a planet pusher and time travel before the silver age even

umm i think your mistaken the insane feats did not start with GA superman he couldn't even fly or had heat vision or freeze breath etc. so yea

hulk wins

umm not to be rude but i know my superman feats, and i think in issue 110 he time traveled and it was like in 49 or something still golden age, he got flying after only 2 or so years, GA supes would stomp classic hulk

#25 Posted by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

@AllStarSuperman said:

@KINGJAMES447 said:

@AllStarSuperman said:

@KINGJAMES447 said:

@AllStarSuperman said:

@KINGJAMES447 said:

@AllStarSuperman: lol i am chill and that is the "original" hulk in the feat i posted it was one of his very first big feats and tell me this hulk at the time was marvels ''muscle'' meaning he was the strongest

so how could he struggle with a jeep or not jump..really not jump

becuase in hulk 1 he could barely lift a jeep and he wasnt show to jump, and the op say only feats from hulk 1

no it just says original hulk so the feat still stands

but the op means what im trying to tell you, and any way if you can use all of classic hulks feats i should be able to list off all golden age superman feats, he was still a planet pusher and time travel before the silver age even

umm i think your mistaken the insane feats did not start with GA superman he couldn't even fly or had heat vision or freeze breath etc. so yea

hulk wins

umm not to be rude but i know my superman feats, and i think in issue 110 he time traveled and it was like in 49 or something still golden age, he got flying after only 2 or so years, GA supes would stomp classic hulk

lol the silver age supes feats started around issue 50 so yea this is still GA super who could be hurt by a grenade

so yea HULK WINS

#26 Posted by AllStarSuperman (21932 posts) - - Show Bio

@KINGJAMES447 said:

@AllStarSuperman said:

@KINGJAMES447 said:

@AllStarSuperman said:

@KINGJAMES447 said:

@AllStarSuperman said:

@KINGJAMES447 said:

@AllStarSuperman: lol i am chill and that is the "original" hulk in the feat i posted it was one of his very first big feats and tell me this hulk at the time was marvels ''muscle'' meaning he was the strongest

so how could he struggle with a jeep or not jump..really not jump

becuase in hulk 1 he could barely lift a jeep and he wasnt show to jump, and the op say only feats from hulk 1

no it just says original hulk so the feat still stands

but the op means what im trying to tell you, and any way if you can use all of classic hulks feats i should be able to list off all golden age superman feats, he was still a planet pusher and time travel before the silver age even

umm i think your mistaken the insane feats did not start with GA superman he couldn't even fly or had heat vision or freeze breath etc. so yea

hulk wins

umm not to be rude but i know my superman feats, and i think in issue 110 he time traveled and it was like in 49 or something still golden age, he got flying after only 2 or so years, GA supes would stomp classic hulk

lol the silver age supes feats started around issue 50 so yea this is still GA super who could be hurt by a grenade

so yea HULK WINS

a bursting tank shell>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> hand grenade, you dont know what your talking about

#27 Posted by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

@AllStarSuperman:

gamma bomb beats tank shell

/game

#28 Posted by AllStarSuperman (21932 posts) - - Show Bio

@KINGJAMES447:

40s Superman (Pre - Silver Age) travels light - years in instants and back in time to Krypton:

http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/...ermanspeed5.jpg

http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/...ermanspeed6.jpg

40s Superman digs chambers and builds underground cities all over the world in seconds:

http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Precrisis/?action=view&current=supermanspeed7.gif

http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Precrisis/?action=view&current=supermanspeed8.gif

40s Superman lifts and moves a mountain range:

http://s160.beta.photobucket.com/user/EndlessMike9/media/Precrisis/supermanstrength2.gif.html?sort=3&o=120#/user/EndlessMike9/media/Precrisis/supermanstrength2.gif.html?sort=3&o=120&_suid=136349560639007866546494001293

Superman moves so fast he’s invisible to naked eye.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...Xor/Speed3.jpg

Takes the best bomb some crook ever made and is unharmed

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...Superman24.jpg

Correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t Supes take the Full blast of that munitions factory going up and be unharmed?

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...Superman28.jpg

Blasted then buried then blasted by one of Luthor’s devices. According to Lex:

“That bolt was powerful enough to wreck a battle ship!” And he wasn’t even hurt or so it seems to me anyway

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...urability2.jpg

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...urability3.jpg

Durability Test: Superman takes hand grenades and poison gas and a cannonball – all with ease.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...Durability.jpg

Superman lifts an entire liner (a big ship)

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...pXor/Liner.jpg

Superman takes an exploding shell ans is unharmed.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...mpXor/Bomb.jpg

Superman claims that there is no bomb invented that can make “the slightest impression on [him]”

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...pXor/Bomb2.jpg

Superman survives complete submersion in lava. His costume isn’t even damaged.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...mpXor/Lava.jpg

As you can see, the “Lightning Master” uses his devices to manipulate the weather to cause lightning storms. So this isn’t just fake lightning he makes himself

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1.../Lightning.jpg.

So the lightning is already going for the tower? Well, apparently, he reacts and moves faster than lightning as he beats the bolt to its destination and then absorbs it. That’s hundreds of millions of volts of electricity he just can absorb like that.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...Lightning2.jpg

The liner was set to explode and when it finally does, Superman takes the blast that was intended to destroy an entire canal. He seems fine.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...Xor/Liner2.jpg

This ray has been used to knock down huge buildings and has done it a few times before Superman goes to stop it. The full force of a ray that can “shatter a skyscraper” is turned on him. He endures it, pushes through it and destroys the device.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...impXor/Ray.jpg

A couple million volts of electricity? No sweat.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...pXor/Volts.jpg

The entire side of a mountain is blown down on Superman.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...r/Mountain.jpg

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1.../Mountain2.jpg

an since your not obeying the rules and posting stuff that doesnt count i dont see why i cant.

PC Superman toyed around with an enraged Hulk like he was a child:

#29 Posted by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

@AllStarSuperman: c'mon man using SA superman feats really? just give the fight to hulk who wins this any other version of superman would easily wreck hulk but GA does not don't be hard headed superman fanboy

#30 Posted by AllStarSuperman (21932 posts) - - Show Bio

@KINGJAMES447 said:

@AllStarSuperman: c'mon man using SA superman feats really? just give the fight to hulk who wins this any other version of superman would easily wreck hulk but GA does not don't be hard headed superman fanboy

the only one there thats SA is the actual fight with hulk, the rest are GA, you can tell by the art.

#31 Posted by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

@AllStarSuperman: the art doesn't matter..SA superman was a completely different character than GA supes and once the new writers got a hold off the "new" superman incredibly stupid feats like this started coming in

#32 Posted by AllStarSuperman (21932 posts) - - Show Bio

@KINGJAMES447: i really dont want to start a fight but your being a troll. first you completely use feats the the hulk in this thread didnt do yet, and now you accuse me of lying about the age of the feats.

see this

http://www.narutoforums.com/showthread.php?t=298562

and do some research about GA superman, hes way more powerful then you think

#33 Posted by JediXMan (30702 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk, probably.

Moderator
#34 Posted by AllStarSuperman (21932 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan: this is only first appearence of hulk vs first appearence of superman

#35 Posted by Rumble Man (11119 posts) - - Show Bio

@RulkFTW: Superman

the ORIGINAL superman had crazy mind control powers and would mindscrew that version of hulk

#36 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

@AllStarSuperman: crossovers are none canon, and the superman you used is not the original. the original was stronger than a locomotive and couldn't fly.

The original Hulk was way faster, sure he was a 70 tonner, but the humans classify him fast as lighting, they could not even see him/

supes usually beats hulk but i'd give this one to hulk right now.

#37 Posted by JediXMan (30702 posts) - - Show Bio

@AllStarSuperman said:

@JediXMan: this is only first appearence of hulk vs first appearence of superman

I know.

Moderator
#38 Posted by JediXMan (30702 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rumble Man said:

@RulkFTW: Superman

the ORIGINAL superman had crazy mind control powers and would mindscrew that version of hulk

*slow clap*

Well played, sir.

Moderator
#39 Posted by Rumble Man (11119 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan: They reused the Idea in tangend with the afro-kryptonian harvey dent

#40 Posted by AllStarSuperman (21932 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull: @JediXMan: @Rumble Man: guys pay attention to the OP and the creater of the thread, ill show you the agruement im haveing with kingjames:

*takes a deeper breath in* listen I know GA superman and SA have been stated to be totally different characters. Im not throwin around invalid feats. All my scans were of GA superman. (other than the actual super vs hulk fight). yes every feat you posted were "original hulk" feats, but what the OP meant was only fist issue appearences. I know your not using current feats, i know your Hulk feats are when hulk did not even have 20 issues out. (BULLCRAP secret wars was in the 80s and hulk came out in the 60s). They are "original hulk" feats, but they not first appearence feats. Please just accept Superman wins this fight we will save a lot more of our valuable time by doing this...

@RulkFTW said:

@KINGJAMES447 said:

@RulkFTW: classic original same thing man its not like hulk got retconned like superman did...

No they're not the same.This is original Hulk.

This is classic Hulk.

Original is WAY weaker.He could barely knock down a wall or knock over a Jeep.He couldn't even jump in his 1st appearance.

@RulkFTW

said:

@KINGJAMES447 said:

hulk wins GA superman was struggling lifting trains while classic hulk was lifting mountains

This is ORIGINAL Hulk not classic Hulk,as in the 1st appearance version.

see! the creater of the freaking thread said 1st appearence only!

#41 Posted by JediXMan (30702 posts) - - Show Bio

@AllStarSuperman:

I know. I just don't remember Superman doing much, either. I remember instances when Superman had a problem busting down doors (I think that was in the 1940s animated series, so perhaps this isn't a good example of what Superman could do).

Moderator
#42 Edited by AllStarSuperman (21932 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan: um yes and no? those were actaully the first time he flyed. then the comics changed to match it.

but in this thread who do you think would win?

first appearence of the hulk, remember he was grey and not that strong

vs

first appearence of superman, lifted cars easily and ran faster than a car, and broke down a door easy, and threw a dude threw a wall IIRC.

#43 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

@AllStarSuperman: Both superman and Hulk were not Nearly as strong as they are now.

The original hulk was Grey hulk and the original Superman Was the one who could not fly, the superman you used were different.

And Crossovers are NOT CANON, so the Hulk Vs Superman means nothing. if thats the case there is another superman VS hulk in which hulk did a lot better/

#44 Posted by AllStarSuperman (21932 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull: yes i know crossovers arnt canon:

but first appearence hulk

vs

first appearence superman

superman would win

and those other crossovers werent cannon either so i dont see your point?

#45 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

@AllStarSuperman said:

@TheAcidSkull: yes i know crossovers arnt canon:

but first appearence hulk

vs

first appearence superman

superman would win

and those other crossovers werent cannon either so i dont see your point?

1. if you do then why did you use that as proof?

2. Why exactly? superman was not nearly as strong as he use to be, and you haven't posted scans of the ORIGINAL superman yet.

3. my POINT IS that using none canon Scans is pointless, and thats why i SAID that " if they count , i could use scans of a different noncanon fight in which hulk did better"

#46 Posted by AllStarSuperman (21932 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull: OHHHH... the reason i posted all those useless scans was to prove to kingjames442 that he was useing feats the didnt even happen yet... oh and he was being a troll so i was being a troll back...

but original superman lifted cars and ran faster than them easy, while original grey hulk was having trouble moving a jeep and he didnt even have super jumping powers.

#47 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

@AllStarSuperman said:

@TheAcidSkull: OHHHH... the reason i posted all those useless scans was to prove to kingjames442 that he was useing feats the didnt even happen yet... oh and he was being a troll so i was being a troll back...

but original superman lifted cars and ran faster than them easy, while original grey hulk was having trouble moving a jeep and he didnt even have super jumping powers.

wasn't grey original hulk a 70 tonner? anyways, i don't really care who wins, i though that you seriously used the scans of some other superman.

carry one lol :)

#48 Posted by AllStarSuperman (21932 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull said:

@AllStarSuperman said:

@TheAcidSkull: OHHHH... the reason i posted all those useless scans was to prove to kingjames442 that he was useing feats the didnt even happen yet... oh and he was being a troll so i was being a troll back...

but original superman lifted cars and ran faster than them easy, while original grey hulk was having trouble moving a jeep and he didnt even have super jumping powers.

wasn't grey original hulk a 70 tonner? anyways, i don't really care who wins, i though that you seriously used the scans of some other superman.

carry one lol :)

no the scans i used were early to mid to late golden age, and kingjames just refused to believe me, calls me a liar, and says the scans are silver age, cause he doesnt want to admit to being wrong, this is the original hulk, then he becomes green hulk, then he later turns back into 70 tonner grey hulk, IIRC

#49 Posted by WillPayton (9500 posts) - - Show Bio

@AllStarSuperman said:

no the scans i used were early to mid to late golden age, and kingjames just refused to believe me, calls me a liar, and says the scans are silver age, cause he doesnt want to admit to being wrong, this is the original hulk, then he becomes green hulk, then he later turns back into 70 tonner grey hulk, IIRC

Who cares about scans of "Golden Age" Superman, when the fight is between the original version of Superman against original Grey Hulk? Obviously the original version of Superman couldnt fly and was much weaker than later versions, even if those versions also happened in the Golden Age.

#50 Posted by AllStarSuperman (21932 posts) - - Show Bio

@WillPayton said:

@AllStarSuperman said:

no the scans i used were early to mid to late golden age, and kingjames just refused to believe me, calls me a liar, and says the scans are silver age, cause he doesnt want to admit to being wrong, this is the original hulk, then he becomes green hulk, then he later turns back into 70 tonner grey hulk, IIRC

Who cares about scans of "Golden Age" Superman, when the fight is between the original version of Superman against original Grey Hulk? Obviously the original version of Superman couldnt fly and was much weaker than later versions, even if those versions also happened in the Golden Age.

there was a dude named KINGJAMES442 and he was listing off feasts from secret wars and crap, so to show him how stupid he was i started list in off golden age feats, he then realized hulk would still lose so he called me a lair, and now is saying those scans are from the silver age. i'll show you some stuff it said to him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

okay but it this way the fight is either between Hulk from the very first Hulk comic. where he is gray and barely lifted a jeep.

vs

Action comic 1, first appearence of superman, were superman ran faster then a car, and easily lifted cars.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

or All of Classic hulk feats allowed

vs

all of GA superman feats allowed, see http://www.narutoforums.com/showthread.php?t=298562for GOLDEN AGE FEATS!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

what your trying to do is saying:

All of Classic hulk feats allowed

vs

Action comic 1, first appearence of superman, were superman ran faster then a car, and easily lifted cars.

this just isnt fair, your trying to give hulk hundreds of comic issue feats, but limit superman to his first comics book only

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and i also said this

*takes a deeper breath in* listen I know GA superman and SA have been stated to be totally different characters. Im not throwin around invalid feats. All my scans were of GA superman. (other than the actual super vs hulk fight). yes every feat you posted were "original hulk" feats, but what the OP meant was only fist issue appearences. I know your not using current feats, i know your Hulk feats are when hulk did not even have 20 issues out. (BULLCRAP secret wars was in the 80s and hulk came out in the 60s). They are "original hulk" feats, but they not first appearence feats. Please just accept Superman wins this fight we will save a lot more of our valuable time by doing this...

@RulkFTW said:

@KINGJAMES447 said:

@RulkFTW: classic original same thing man its not like hulk got retconned like superman did...

No they're not the same.This is original Hulk.

This is classic Hulk.

Original is WAY weaker.He could barely knock down a wall or knock over a Jeep.He couldn't even jump in his 1st appearance.

@RulkFTW

said:

@KINGJAMES447 said:

hulk wins GA superman was struggling lifting trains while classic hulk was lifting mountains

This is ORIGINAL Hulk not classic Hulk,as in the 1st appearance version.

see! the creater of the freaking thread said 1st appearence only!

as you see KINGJAMES442 is just being a troll and wont except that he lost