Hulk 
vs 
Clark Kent 

Rules: 
Winner by KO.  
Random encounter.  

Clark feats.

#2 Edited by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Clark. Hulk was a beast in EMH, but Clark has a significant speed advantage.
#3 Posted by ManofSteel (115 posts) - - Show Bio

Season 1 or 2 LSH?

#4 Edited by OmegaDynasty (9190 posts) - - Show Bio
@venomoushatred1001 said:

Hulk.

I watched the EMH episodes, Hulk was strong not sure if he has shown anything that is 3,000 tons strong. 

@ManofSteel said:

Season 1 or 2 LSH?

Was thinking first season, and before he became Superman. 
Thinking where he would have better control of his powers of course.
#5 Posted by ManofSteel (115 posts) - - Show Bio

Clark wins. He has heat vision, freeze breath, strength, speed, and intelligence advantage.

#6 Edited by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@OmegaDynasty said:

Hulk.

I watched the EMH episodes, Hulk was strong not sure if he has shown anything that is 3,000 tons strong. 

@ManofSteel

said:

Season 1 or 2 LSH?

Was thinking first season, and before he became Superman. Thinking where he would have better control of his powers of course.

I changed my choice, I chose Clark. Hulk's only impressive feats were punching Abomination from manhatton to the desert and throwing the Leader's machine all the way into space.

#7 Edited by OmegaDynasty (9190 posts) - - Show Bio

@OmegaDynasty said:

Hulk.

@ManofSteel

said:

Season 1 or 2 LSH?

Was thinking first season, and before he became Superman. Thinking where he would have better control of his powers of course.

I changed my choice, I chose Clark. Hulk's only impressive feats were punching Abomination from manhatton to the desert and throwing the Leader's machine all the way into space.

Well, that and managing to walk when Graviton increased the gravity. Not even Thor could move.  

#8 Posted by isaac_clarke (5448 posts) - - Show Bio
@OmegaDynasty said:

Hulk.

@ManofSteel said:

Season 1 or 2 LSH?

The Hulk is around as strong as Thor. Even Giant Man was tossing a Cargo ship at Graviton at the start of the series and he wasn't depicted nearly as strong as the Hulk was.
#9 Posted by TheCerealKillz (10267 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk, he punched Graviton over an entire bridge and was still able to walk when the gravity was increased.

#10 Posted by TheAvenger802 (272 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk because he defied gravity and picked up a billion ton mountain...and lets not forget destroyed a planet in World Breaker Hulk. 

#11 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheAvenger802 said:
Hulk because he defied gravity and picked up a billion ton mountain...and lets not forget destroyed a planet in World Breaker Hulk. 

This is animated Hulk, not comic book Hulk.
#12 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9190 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheCerealKillz said:
Hulk, he punched Graviton over an entire bridge and was still able to walk when the gravity was increased.
@TheAvenger802 said:
What about Clark's speed? Can't smash if he's to fast for him.  
Suppose Clark could speed blitz him?
#13 Posted by TheCerealKillz (10267 posts) - - Show Bio
@OmegaDynasty:  

Hulk would still be able to take Clarks Punches, if Hulk tags him once, it's probably over. 
#14 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9190 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheCerealKillz said:
@OmegaDynasty:   Hulk would still be able to take Clarks Punches, if Hulk tags him once, it's probably over. 
Suppose he could use the tactic he could use on Darkseid. 
Speedblitz+ heat vision.
#15 Posted by Neyon (22 posts) - - Show Bio

With Hulk's resistance to extreme temps? Heat vision won't do a thing.

#16 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9190 posts) - - Show Bio
@Neyon said:
With Hulk's resistance to extreme temps? Heat vision won't do a thing.
Hulk has been affected by Heat Vision.  
The comic version has so that would mean the animated version would too. He would just heal though. 

#17 Posted by kajitatsu (532 posts) - - Show Bio

Clark if he plays it smart, I mean if you see how Hulk was getting put down by Hawkeye and Black Widow... I'm not sure about what Clark's like at the end of LSH but if he has gained enough battle experience, Hulk isn't going to win often.

#18 Posted by Boobster (1608 posts) - - Show Bio

@OmegaDynasty said:

Hulk.

@ManofSteel

said:

Season 1 or 2 LSH?

He managed to break Kang's forcefield one time. No one of the Avengers could do it. He also trashed Avengers under control of Enchantress. He also took out Frost Giants, which Thor had much more trouble with.
#19 Posted by Alexman113 (487 posts) - - Show Bio
@kajitatsu said:
Clark if he plays it smart, I mean if you see how Hulk was getting put down by Hawkeye and Black Widow... I'm not sure about what Clark's like at the end of LSH but if he has gained enough battle experience, Hulk isn't going to win often.
He only "lost" to Black Widow and Hawkeye because he saved that ship, which let them cheap shot him.
#20 Posted by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

Clark, especially in season two he's way more badass.

#21 Posted by kajitatsu (532 posts) - - Show Bio
@Alexman113: No I mean before that he was already getting teamed by Hawkeye and Widow and they were subduing him to a degree.