Hulkbuster, War Machine vs MOS Superman, Zod

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Phantom16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

1. Death/KO to win
  2. Starting Distance is 100 feet
  3. Bloodlust on
  4. Standard Gear
  5. No prep/knowledge
  6. Movie versions only
  7. Zod can fly and is adjusted his senses
No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Truth_Teller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman and Zod beat them with ease.

maiamaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By maiamaku

Kryptonians snapping necks and collecting checks

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By christianrapper

they play rock, paper, scissors, and the winner solos while the other 2 chill out a ma kent's house.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why make this thread?

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Did you see the jacked up version of Ultron in the new Avengers movie? When he crashed their party and all that? I think he was limping and had one arm.

...that's how Tony and Rhodey should look, except for the fact that they'd be inside the suit, still missing a limb, limping around, until they die of blood loss.

...oh, and that's JUST from Zod...using one hand...while Superman is engaging in, relations with Lois.

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Did you see the jacked up version of Ultron in the new Avengers movie? When he crashed their party and all that? I think he was limping and had one arm.

...that's how Tony and Rhodey should look, except for the fact that they'd be inside the suit, still missing a limb, limping around, until they die of blood loss.

...oh, and that's JUST from Zod...using one hand...while Superman is engaging in, relations with Lois.

Savage.

PanthersRock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No one can solo, I agree that MCU team loses but hulkbuster and war machine could beat one of them

SupermanGA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phantom16: Team MOS wins. Faster, stronger, more durable. They'd have to try to lose.

Doom_Phd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bes110

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team man of steel!

livewyre718

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel loses. War Machine is a weak link here.

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By kfabz-23

@panthersrock: war machine was getting rag dolled by Crimson Dynamo/Whiplash he's not beating anyone here.

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Am I the only one who thinks this is spite?

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#16  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

War Machine doesn't add anything to this fight; he can easily be one-shot.

Team 2 stomps, with potential for either one to solo. The Hulkbuster doesn't have the feats to react to blitzing attacks.

No Caption Provided

The Hulkbuster was durable and strong; it wasn't fast. The Kryptonians are far faster than the Hulkbuster.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman stomps.

Avatar image for the_caped_crusader
The_Caped_Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2.

magnus18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either member of team 2 solo stomps.

Madripoor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By christianrapper

No one can solo, I agree that MCU team loses but hulkbuster and war machine could beat one of them

they maybe able to beat one of them in monopoly.

Truth_Teller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiokenji said:
@dre_savage said:

Savage.

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does the OP pic of Superman remind anyone else of Shrek?

_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Zod solos... Can't the Kryptonians just heat vision through the armors?

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@jedixman said:

Team 2 stomps, with potential for either one to solo. The Hulkbuster doesn't have the feats to react to blitzing attacks.

No Caption Provided

The Hulkbuster was durable and strong; it wasn't fast. The Kryptonians are far faster than the Hulkbuster.

This.

PanthersRock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@christianrapper: hulkbuster could put up a good fight and with war machine distracting they could possibly win 2-3/10 against just one of then

Ironshinobi88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kryptonians Literally Undress them. The only thing that can beat Kryptonians from Marvel MCU is Vision, Scarlet Witch and Space Gem Ronan.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By WastelandMan

@jedixman said:

No Caption Provided

Kryptonians win but Hulkbuster can certainly tag Zod and Supes. Honestly, show me some actual reaction feats from the Kryptonians. Being able to bullrush will only get you so far and isn't a reaction feat.

War Machine doesn't add too much to the fight, but he doesn't get one-shotted. He's about on par with one of Tony's old suits which can survive a barrage of missiles:

Whenever MoS characters are involved you always seem to overrate them. Spreading falsehoods is wrong even if the conclusion is right.

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Zod and Kal solo.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#31 JediXMan  Moderator

@m_man said:
@jedixman said:

No Caption Provided

Kryptonians win but Hulkbuster can certainly tag Zod and Supes. Honestly, show me some actual reaction feats from the Kryptonians. Being able to bullrush will only get you so far and isn't a reaction feat.

I never said he couldn't. I said that he cannot react to them. They are far faster than he is.

@m_man said:

War Machine doesn't add too much to the fight, but he doesn't get one-shotted. He's about on par with one of Tony's old suits which can survive a barrage of missiles:

Is that why Killian was one-shotting suits left and right? He easily tore through all of Tony's advanced suits.

Superman's heat vision is more than capable for the job:

No Caption Provided
@m_man said:

Whenever MoS characters are involved you always seem to overrate them. Spreading falsehoods is wrong even if the conclusion is right.

It is your opinion that I "overrate" them, and it is your opinion that I spread falsehoods. Doesn't make it true, and making such statements in an attempt to undermine my comments does not make your argument any better.

MoS characters are severely underrated, and MCU characters (specifically ones like Thor, Hulk, and Tony - not so much for Cap) get overrated.

Superman and Zod survived a violent reentry without any damage whatsoever. They were tossed through multiple buildings without a scratch. As much as people like to claim that MoS characters are weak by talking about the one right in Smallville, they forget the higher durability feats. Not once, in the entire movie, did Superman or Zod actually take visible damage to their bodies or clothes, until Zod's neck was snapped - the force required to do so made a shockwave.

Avatar image for hocko1999_virus
Hocko1999_VIRUS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Hocko1999_VIRUS

The Kryptonians would sandwich Hulkbuster into aluminum foil, and if War Machine tries pretending not to be useless then Supes and Zod will double tag-team that slore.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By WastelandMan

@jedixman:

I never said he couldn't. I said that he cannot react to them. They are far faster than he is.

Yeah, in travel speed sure.

Is that why Killian was one-shotting suits left and right? He easily tore through all of Tony's advanced suits.

Saying their armor isn't durable because it can get cut in half by Killian is like saying movie wolverine's adamantium isn't durable because it got cut by Silver Samurai's sword.....both were superheated attacks.

Superman's heat vision is more than capable for the job:

Sure, but by using his HV in any significant amount for just a couple of seconds it caused him to require time to recover:

No Caption Provided

Not to mention Iron Man's Hulk buster armor is several feet thick with multiple layers of armor. Why would any of the Iron Men let that happen when they can fly away at Mach speeds, a speed at which I've never seen Clark tag with HV. Killian's attack were point blank while Supes' heat vision is ranged and requires him to aim it.

It is your opinion that I "overrate" them, and it is your opinion that I spread falsehoods. Doesn't make it true, and making such statements in an attempt to undermine my comments does not make your argument any better.

......of course it's my opinion. When did I say it wasn't??? Isn't everything being posted here an opinion?

MoS characters are severely underrated, and MCU c haracters (specifically ones like Thor, Hulk, and Tony - not so much for Cap) get overrated.

Those are your opinions. See how pointless and unproductive it is to point that out?

Superman and Zod survived a violent reentry without any damage whatsoever.

They're flight defies gravity, so.....

They were tossed through multiple buildings without a scratch.

Cool. Hulkbuster tanked an entire skyraper collapsing on top of them. Tops anything MoS team has tanked.

No Caption Provided

Meanwhile MoS and Zod ran (or flew) away from a skyscraper falling on them:

No Caption Provided

As much as people like to claim that MoS characters are weak by talking about the one right in Smallville,

Who are the people that do this?? Who is underrating them? Who's saying they're weak?? I've seen people say MoS is on par with his comic counterpart here on the Vine at least twice by different people and, more recently, someone saying he can one-shot Iron Man/War Machine.

they forget the higher durability feats. Not once, in the entire movie, did Superman or Zod actually take visible damage to their bodies or clothes, until Zod's neck was snapped - the force required to do so made a shockwave.

And you seem to have forgotten Hulkbusters.

Look, I already said they'd win but you're lowballing the Iron Men. If you believe MoS is underrated, then underrating more characters doesn't solve the problem. The truth should stand on its own merits.

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#34  Edited By Heatblaze

@jedixman: Shouldn't this be locked? It seems like a mismatch.