Hulk & Wolverine "vs" Shao Kahn & Goro

• 170 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#51  Edited By TifaLockhart

It is nice to see people giving credit where credit is due.

Avatar image for OniLordAsmodeus
onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By onilordasmodeus

Sorry marvel guys... Mk wins this fight. Kahn fights hulk heads up and realizes how strong hulk is and that he can't take him physically. Using magic, he sends him flying, then he turns his attention to wolverine. Goro doesn't beat wolverine, he does keep him busy though and gives shao kahn time to take his soul, recharging him a bit. After wolverine becomes kahn slave, and goro as well, seeing as how wolverine probably stabbed him to near death, the slaves keep the now raging hulk busy while kahn attacks his soul. Hulk/Banner's mind is probably a really messed up place, but this is where kahn excels. A couple of things could happen here. Hulk reverts to banner and dies (kahn gets a new slave), or kahn causes hulk to go completely bat sh!t insane turning him into a vegetable.

onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By onilordasmodeus

It's worth mentioning that kahn, like shang tsung, does get strength from taking/enslaving souls, but the bulk of his power comes from enslaving realms. Kahn takes that energy and makes it his own. Hulk strength vs kahn's magic is a battle that I think kahn would win.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#54  Edited By Erik

@onilordasmodeus said:

Sorry marvel guys... Mk wins this fight. Kahn fights hulk heads up and realizes how strong hulk is and that he can't take him physically. Using magic, he sends him flying, then he turns his attention to wolverine. Goro doesn't beat wolverine, he does keep him busy though and gives shao kahn time to take his soul, recharging him a bit. After wolverine becomes kahn slave, and goro as well, seeing as how wolverine probably stabbed him to near death, the slaves keep the now raging hulk busy while kahn attacks his soul. Hulk/Banner's mind is probably a really messed up place, but this is where kahn excels. A couple of things could happen here. Hulk reverts to banner and dies (kahn gets a new slave), or kahn causes hulk to go completely bat sh!t insane turning him into a vegetable.

Why do people keep assuming Wolverine would go for Goro? It is far more likely that the big guy would go for the big guy, specifically Hulk would want to smash Goro. Kahn will not get the chance to realize Wolverine is too durable for him.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Erik

@terry2012 said:

@Erik: He does needs to burn him just enough to knock him back in order to get close to him. Do you think wolverine can fight scorpion? Be side Goro is way older than wolverine so his fight ability is beyond wolverine. Goro is not slow on the battle field he is agile.

Goro was able to win 9 consecutive Mortal Kombat tournaments. He was even able to defeat The Great Kung Lao in his first tournament, a feat which a younger Shang Tsung could not accomplish. Goro's fighting style is based on his brute strength and surprising agility. he possesses the ability to shoot fireballs from him mouth or his hands.

Signature Moves

• Fireball: Goro fires a green fire ball from out of his hand, hitting the rival.
  • Leaping Stomp: Goro jumps and is not seen, then he comes down and smashes on the rival.
  • Chest Pound: Goro grabs the rival, with the lower arms. Then Goro throws a multiple amount of punches, really hurting the rival.
  • Tremor Pound: Either one Goro stomps the ground or pounds the ground, making a tremor appear in the ground knocking the rival into the air.
  • Spinning Slaps: Goro reaches his arms out and spins fast, smacking the opponent over and over.
  • Crusher
  • Goro Grab

Fatalities

• Destruction: Goro rips his opponents arms and legs off then preforms a somersault into the the air coming down with a huge sword striking the opponents head.
  • Dragon Fangs
  • Limb Rip
  • Head Ripper.

Shao Kahn is a demigod

I noticed you put a little effort into this so I was going to at least do you the favor of reading it. But then I decided I would rather eat a sandwich because odds are there is nothing in here that would change my opinion.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#56  Edited By terry2012

@Erik: Wasn't trying to change your opinion if that what you thought. Just trying to remind you what Goro can do to wolverine. Anyway there are no right or wrong answers in opinions but it a different story if you try to use them as facts. do you agree.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Erik

@terry2012 said:

@Erik: Wasn't trying to change your opinion if that what you thought. Just trying to remind you what Goro can do to wolverine. Anyway there are no right or wrong answers in opinions but it a different story if you try to use them as facts. do you agree.

There are most certainly wrong answers in opinions. The opinion that gasoline is a sports drink is wrong. Besides that, Goro's strength is useless against Wolverine. I highly doubt Goro is on par with Hulk and Wolverine tanks Hulk blows just fine at first.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By terry2012

@Erik: Who said gasoline is a sports? who think so there are not in their right mind. drink is wrong when you are drunk. Agree Goro strenght is not on par with the hulk. Shao Kahn hammer does comes in handie though lol. The question is, is Goro durability. Think everyone did take not that into account. Because for me his durability has always be in question for me.

leeray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By leeray

Team 1 wins. Shao Kaon can shape shift into a huge monster... Goro by himself would take his 4 arms and pound both Hulk and Wolverine to Death.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#60  Edited By Ferro Vida
@leeray said:

Team 1 wins. Shao Kaon can shape shift into a huge monster... Goro by himself would take his 4 arms and pound both Hulk and Wolverine to Death.

How strong is Goro? What can Kahn do in his monster form?
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#61  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@Ferro Vida:

What can Kahn do in his monster form?

Get punched by Hulk.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Erik

@terry2012 said:

@Erik: Who said gasoline is a sports? who think so there are not in their right mind. drink is wrong when you are drunk. Agree Goro strenght is not on par with the hulk. Shao Kahn hammer does comes in handie though lol. The question is, is Goro durability. Think everyone did take not that into account. Because for me his durability has always be in question for me.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Ferro Vida
@god_spawn said:

@Ferro Vida:

What can Kahn do in his monster form?

Get punched by Hulk.

LOL Not what I meant :P 

@Erik said:

@terry2012 said:

@Erik: Who said gasoline is a sports? who think so there are not in their right mind. drink is wrong when you are drunk. Agree Goro strenght is not on par with the hulk . Shao Kahn hammer does comes in handie though lol. The question is, is Goro durability. Think everyone did take not that into account. Because for me his durability has always be in question for me.

Da fuq?
onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By onilordasmodeus

@Erik: sorry guy. I'm a huge mk nerd and I can tell you hands down goro cannot beat wolverine. Wolverine is just to durable. Goro can definitely put up a good fight, but in the long run it'll mean nothing. Wolverine heals to fast and can dish out a lot more damage. Especially to unarmored flesh. Also, it doesn't matter how the fight starts, the end will be the same. Kahn vs wolverine... Kahn wins. Any damage he takes he'll heal from once he enslaves his soul. Hulk will smash goro, but by then kahn will have a grip on hulk's soul.

onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By onilordasmodeus

On second thought, can't wolverine's tendons and ligaments be torn apart? Both kahn and goro have more than enough strength to rip a man to pieces.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By terry2012

@Erik: what is .....................?

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By terry2012

@Ferro Vida: What is Fuq means?

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Ferro Vida
@terry2012: Say what I said out loud.
terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By terry2012

@Ferro Vida: That what Fuq means.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Ferro Vida
@terry2012: Maybe?
terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By terry2012

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia: Oh yeah I forgot about Kintaro. In that case I change my mind Goro and Shao Kahn lose.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By terry2012

@Ferro Vida: Just to let you know I still haven't figure it out. I'll google it.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Ferro Vida
@terry2012 said:

@Ferro Vida: Just to let you know I still haven't figure it out. I'll google it.

Da fuq = the f@ck.
terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By terry2012

@Ferro Vida: Isn't you supposed to watch you language on here. Plus I knew what it means. I just play stupid to give you the benefit of the doubt that you wouldn't go there.

butcher_pete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By butcher_pete

@Butcher_Pete said:

Wolverine solos.

Reptilicus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Reptilicus

Seriously, Goro is going down.

cliffrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By cliffrice

AS i recall Khan can only lay claim to a soul from a realm he has not yet taken if he beats that person down. Khans magic has shown to primarily be his energy attacks and themagic to transverse dimensions. Please show examples of his other magical feats please if your going to use them say where they are from link a video or something like that.

onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By onilordasmodeus

@cliffrice said:

AS i recall Khan can only lay claim to a soul from a realm he has not yet taken if he beats that person down. Khans magic has shown to primarily be his energy attacks and themagic to transverse dimensions. Please show examples of his other magical feats please if your going to use them say where they are from link a video or something like that.

You're mixing a few things with this statement.

What you are basically talking about are the rules of Earth's Mortal Kombat and the stipulations Kahn had to abide by. The Elder Gods decreed that if Kahn were to win 10 MK tourney's that he would be allowed to merge Outworld and Earth, and if he were to do so without victory in MK he would face their (the EGs) judgement. MK9 put all the speculation to rest about the loop holes of Kahn's invasion and the tourney rules, as in that game he invaded Earth without victory and began taking all the souls of earth while the EGs did nothing. It was only when he began merging the realms and his power began to spike that the EGs stepped in.

On another note. During the MK3/MK9 invasion when Earth's mortals fought Kahn, all their souls were protected and thus Kahn and his forces were forced to face them in Mortal Kombat. With Kahn's biggest advantage nullified, they had a fighting chance.

On topic, their are no rules in this fight. Kahn doesn't fight fair and wouldn't hold back. Also, I still can't find a case where Hulk has been able to overcome a soul drain or major mind f%$k, especially one coming from a sorcerer of Kahn's caliber. Hulk's strength and rage essentially mean nothing in this fight (as far as I can tell), if anything it makes him more susceptible.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Ferro Vida
@terry2012 said:

@Ferro Vida: Isn't you supposed to watch you language on here. Plus I knew what it means. I just play stupid to give you the benefit of the doubt that you wouldn't go there.

I censored myself. If you have a problem then flag me and let the mods deal with it.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Erik

@terry2012 said:

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#81  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

I beat Shao Kahn with Catwoman. I'm pretty sure Wolverine could do it then.

cliffrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By cliffrice

Well hulks rage has made him resistant to mind BLEEPS in the past But not sure about the soul thing. Only reference i recall to hulk suffering a soul type attack is shen his rage protected him from the penance stare which tortures a soul with all the agony and sins the victim visited upon others. Another time is when leader tried to use a machine on the hulk to soul swap their bodies which hulk resisted for a time before Doc Samson broke the machine no telling weather it would have worked though. So it depends on what Khan tries first. If he trys a Mind job on hulk hulk will just smash him. Though if he opens up with a soul steal than that might be a possibility.

Wolvering can take Goro more than likely. And maybe the emperor if he gets the drop on him.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Erik

Team 1.

VenomousDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By VenomousDragon

Shao kahn solos, he can take peoples souls, seriously its the mk canon that shao kahns taught shang tsung ( the guy who can steal souls) how to use magic and greatly surpasses him in its use, he just prefers to bash people's heads in with a hammer, rip them in half etc etc.

when shao kahn looses to liu kang he is jobbing.

onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By onilordasmodeus

@cliffrice: thinking about it some more, Hulk's rage might make it tough for Kahn to out right control him, ie absorb his souls. But using banner against him, or something else to that effect, is a possibility. He might be able to just separate the soul from his body leaving Hulk just a lost soul.

Also, does one need Hulk level strength to break Wolverine's tendons and ligaments? If not then there's a possibility that Goro could catch both arms and just rip them off.

cliffrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By cliffrice

Hmm thinking back maybe wolverine cant take goro. But still there is the hulk to deal with. Its debatable as to weather khan can soul nab him. But i recall during the whole Onslaught shananigans banner was yanked out of hulk leaving only the raw mindless rage behind bad move for the emporer perhapse.

Avatar image for high_revolutionary
High Revolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shao Kahn is supposed to be an incredibly magical being, despite few showings of this. He would have no problem with Wolverine. Hulk would smash Goro with little trouble. It comes down to Hulk and Shao Kahn and how well Shao Kahn can avoid heavy damage, so the arena is the deal breaker here. If it is somewhere where Khan can keep moving and avoid taking the fight to the ground, he wins. Otherwise, if Hulk gets in close, he could KO Kahn with a few well-timed blows. Unless of course, he's been training with Greg Jackson, in which case it'll got to a decision.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By terry2012

@Ferro Vida: Censoring yourself does not change the fact that you said it. No I'm going flag you and lets the mods deal with. It your problem for saying it in the first place. If you would have not said it in the first place, I wouldn't have reply back to you.

@Erik: Does that means sigh.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Ferro Vida
@terry2012: ... 

Ohh, that punishment sure hurt. I sure do feel bad for censoring my swearing for the billionth on this site. I don't know if I'll ever be able to forgive myself. Please excuse me while I go partake of flagellation. 
terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By terry2012

@Ferro Vida: This has nothing to with punishment at all. I don't give out punishment especially on a websites. What I meant to say was No I'm not going to flag you a let mods deal. It was a typo. Even if someone did they probably just tells to knock it off and give us warning. I like your sarcasm though so don't be to hard on your self.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Ferro Vida
@terry2012: Why did you even have a problem with me not-swearing? Was it just because it was directed at something you said?
terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By terry2012

It was the problem you trying to abbreviate it. Not swearring and abbreviate it are two different things. Abbreviate it is just as good as you are saying it. It just like sugar coated it but still the same. Someone told me that and they had a good point. They said you are better off just not saying it at all let alone abbreviate it. It keep you from having problems in the future. Still to this day they are right.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Ferro Vida
@terry2012: That's funny, because I have never had any trouble with using any form of censorship as long as I haven't used the word itself. Would you also have a problem with me replacing the word with "flark"?
terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By terry2012

@Ferro Vida: That because some people can do something like that with affending them and some people don't. I'm one of those people who don't. I haven't masters that. So you probably can image why. No I don't have a problem with replacing the word with flark.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Ferro Vida
@terry2012: So what's the difference for you? If the underlying meaning of the word is the same why does it matter to you if it is one censored version or another?
terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By terry2012

@Ferro Vida: The difference is one is direct and the other is a cover up more like a snicky way of doing it. It matter because censoring it doesn't really do it justice. It like you want to say it but are afraid to say it directly. Like person is afraid to say it to someone face so the utter it underneath their breath instead. Not saying you are just that I have witness it.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Ferro Vida
@terry2012: So if you aren't accusing me of doing this then what are you doing making a big deal out of this?
terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By terry2012

@Ferro Vida: I didn't mean to make a dig deal out of it. It was not my intention on to do so. In fact it wasn't a big deal at all I was just saying.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Ferro Vida
@terry2012: The fact that you brought it up at all indicates otherwise.
terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By terry2012

@Ferro Vida: Not really.